9 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Running newest version... but all the guards rape each other and not the player, when I cast any rape spell. 

Seems to be all gay scenes.

Sounds like you "set _SA_GuysOption to 2" in the console which makes all the males go for gay sex only.

Check the "Configuration Options" portion of the original post to see the possible values, that and the _SA_GalsOptions control the sexuality of the males and females.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sounds like you "set _SA_GuysOption to 2" in the console which makes all the males go for gay sex only.

Check the "Configuration Options" portion of the original post to see the possible values, that and the _SA_GalsOptions control the sexuality of the males and females.

In the mcn menu ?

all I have is a spell .. 3 combat ..1 rape

4 hours ago, smashling177 said:

In the mcn menu ?

all I have is a spell .. 3 combat ..1 rape

There IS NO MCM menu.  The last update of this mod predates the first release of MCM menus by over a year.

Configuration options in this mod are changed by opening the Console and setting Global Variables using the "set" command.

• 2 months later...

Can someone help? Ive installed the mod as well as the following Sexlab Framework, CBBE and Horny Wolves Wolfhounds and Deathounds. As well as the mods that are required to run this like FNIS SKSE and SkyUI the models just stand there naked and do nothing when the sex starts.

(miscliked previous post)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 5:15 AM, DeadlyDimSim said:

Can someone help? Ive installed the mod as well as the following Sexlab Framework, CBBE and Horny Wolves Wolfhounds and Deathounds. As well as the mods that are required to run this like FNIS SKSE and SkyUI the models just stand there naked and do nothing when the sex starts.

(miscliked previous post)

Gone a lot lately but the problem you describe is what happens when you fail to run the FNIS User Generator program after installing or removing mods containing animations.  It also happens if you fail to get a clean (free of error AND warning messages) or if you checked an option for a mod you don't have installed or failed to check the option for a mod you do have installed.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SiccForThicc said:

Is there a way to stop npcs raping my character with the random rapes option on? for some reason getting raped puts a bounty on ME

Do you have some mod with a no public nudity feature running?

I do have some vague memory of similar problems in the past (it's been several years now since I worked on this mod) so searching this thread and the archived older support threads for this mod (old version of the forum used to require creating new threads when they got over a certain size or the server slowed down too much) might turn up something, perhaps even an answer.

• 10 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 6:32 PM, TheJipan said:

Hey, I've got a small problem with the mod... I've got the futa option enabled, and the girls get dicks as they should when doing it with other NPCs, but they don't get one when they do it with the PC?

Is the PC male or female?

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the mod as well, I installed loverslab and this mod, everything works perfectly fine except that no one gets naked when I intiate a rape (Or when I get raped) Nor is there a rape scene, the npc just teleports in front of me constantly, in his underwear, and I can move and attack freely, I can press B to cancel the rape scene but nothing else, what am I doing wrong?

4 hours ago, mngquqa said:

I have a problem with the mod as well, I installed loverslab and this mod, everything works perfectly fine except that no one gets naked when I intiate a rape (Or when I get raped) Nor is there a rape scene, the npc just teleports in front of me constantly, in his underwear, and I can move and attack freely, I can press B to cancel the rape scene but nothing else, what am I doing wrong?

"I installed loverslab"?     Lovers Lab is this website so I'm not sure what you mean by that but regardless, Welcome to Lovers Lab.

To get naked you need naked body mods.  The vanilla game has underwear fixed on all the bodies so nobody in it can ever be naked which is why you have NPCs in their underwear.

The naked body mods you should be using are: Schlongs Of Skyrim (SOS) for naked males and Bodyslide and Outfit Studio  (BOS) for naked women. This will fix the "wearing underwear" problem.  SOS is relatively easy to use but BOS can be very intimidating.  BOS does however allow you to pick from dozens of already created body shapes (presets) or create a completely new shape all your own or even pick a preset close to your ideal female shape and then tweak it to be exactly what you want.  It is also used to conform clothing and armor to match your picked or custom body shape.

Also you should use an updated skeleton instead of the vanilla skeleton, the skeleton to use is XPMSE32, no other skeleton will work for everything you find here in the Lovers Lab forum.   This fixes no problem with this mod, it merely avoids other problems that will crop up if you use more mods from here. 

And the other problem where you are seeing no animations:  You need to run the FNIS User Generator program to get the animatioons added by this mod (or any other mod which adds animations to the game).  If you update the skeleton be sure to check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option in the bottom part of the FNIS program's dialog (do NOT check any other option unless you have also installed the mod the option refers to).

Once you've done all those things you will see the sex happening.

Take your time and don't be intimidated, feel free to ask questions as well.  Lots of people here will try to help.

Note however that this particular mod is quite old and limited in what it does.  When you want more, you should look at updating to the Sexlab Framework mod plus some plugin mods but for getting started this mod will work fine by itself (though it is also rather limited in the number of sex animations it has to play).

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

"I installed loverslab"?     Lovers Lab is this website so I'm not sure what you mean by that but regardless, Welcome to Lovers Lab.

To get naked you need naked body mods.  The vanilla game has underwear fixed on all the bodies so nobody in it can ever be naked which is why you have NPCs in their underwear.

The naked body mods you should be using are: Schlongs Of Skyrim (SOS) for naked males and Bodyslide and Outfit Studio  (BOS) for naked women. This will fix the "wearing underwear" problem.  SOS is relatively easy to use but BOS can be very intimidating.  BOS does however allow you to pick from dozens of already created body shapes (presets) or create a completely new shape all your own or even pick a preset close to your ideal female shape and then tweak it to be exactly what you want.  It is also used to conform clothing and armor to match your picked or custom body shape.

Also you should use an updated skeleton instead of the vanilla skeleton, the skeleton to use is XPMSE32, no other skeleton will work for everything you find here in the Lovers Lab forum.   This fixes no problem with this mod, it merely avoids other problems that will crop up if you use more mods from here. 

And the other problem where you are seeing no animations:  You need to run the FNIS User Generator program to get the animatioons added by this mod (or any other mod which adds animations to the game).  If you update the skeleton be sure to check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option in the bottom part of the FNIS program's dialog (do NOT check any other option unless you have also installed the mod the option refers to).

Once you've done all those things you will see the sex happening.

Take your time and don't be intimidated, feel free to ask questions as well.  Lots of people here will try to help.

Note however that this particular mod is quite old and limited in what it does.  When you want more, you should look at updating to the Sexlab Framework mod plus some plugin mods but for getting started this mod will work fine by itself (though it is also rather limited in the number of sex animations it has to play).

I figured out the problem with the underwear was that I didn't have neither installed, and I was playing on a modded race (Which I figured out on my own yesterday).
I meant by installing loverslab is that I installed the basemod for this website, which is "Sexlab framework" (Sorry I was half asleep back then).
I did run FNIS, also made sure the txt file for the FNIS to recognize the mod was there, but it still didn't work, however I didn't install the skeleton so I hope it will fix the issue, I am going to try it right now, and follow up with another post about the results.
Thanks for your time and help!

It didn't work, I installed everything including CBBE, but the sex scenes still don't work.
Another problem I had is that BOS would open, but the sliders and settings and presets won't show, it is all simply blank (I searched it up, and apparently it is the short phase where BOS is loading where everything is blank, apparently mine is loading infinitely or takes too long as I left it for hours and it wouldn't load.

I managed to make the animations work, it's somewhat clunky but it works non the less, apparently the FNIS folder was damaged somehow, so it wasn't entirely working properly, it was never able to detect the mods, I reinstalled it and now it works, but BOS still doesn't work, so I would appreciate help in that matter?

On 8/9/2019 at 5:15 AM, mngquqa said:

I managed to make the animations work, it's somewhat clunky but it works non the less, apparently the FNIS folder was damaged somehow, so it wasn't entirely working properly, it was never able to detect the mods, I reinstalled it and now it works, but BOS still doesn't work, so I would appreciate help in that matter?

Sorry been busy lately.  Not sure I can help much with BOS when the only thing you say about it is that it doesn't work.  However that would best be taken care of in the posts for the tool on the Nexus so I do hope you've been there and gotten help already.

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:03 AM, Misplqce said:

super old post and idk if author is active but im gonna ask anyways,

I managed to get it to work and the animations work fine but they are only doggly style? when I press H it just changes the speed then the climax animation.

How to get other postions??

Should be eight or nine different sex acts (I don't recall exactly now, it's literally been years), you have another mod intercepting the "H" key because changing the speed was NOT a part of the mod.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Shanadan said:

i can't find the download link...help me please

HUGE  green bar at the top of the message that incongruously says "View File" will take you to the download page where the actual Download button will be on the right side of your screen.

However I do suggest you consider the Sexlab Framework and it's attendant mods instead since this ancient mod only has a few sex animations an no easy menu like most newer mods have.

I have been told though that's it's handy for testing animations by a couple of animators because it's quick to start.

Regardless, welcome to Lovers Lab where you can add the adult fun to your Skyrim game.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

This mod was out before SexLab Framework and worked really well despite not really being finished. If you use the SexLabs Framework then do not install this one or I am sure they will conflict.

It is definitely too bad this mod has not been brought over to the SexLab family. It was really good. The sex apocalypse.

• 3 weeks later...