What's disgusting is people adding a mod that allows them to kill the children by resetting the "child" flag on those NPCs and then having the temerity to complain that the check on the dialogue is bypassed because the children aren't marked as children any more.

In short, the problem was caused another mod, this mod has a check and YOU bypassed it.

This, a million times this!

"killable and lootable children" by "dave_n_charity"

Yes, that's one of the mods I didn't want to mention that would cause that to be possible. Anything that makes them killable. Gotta wonder why someone even made a mod that makes them killable in the 1st place. Lootable, sure, by killable? I try not to kill anyone who's not an enemy. The kids in my game can be killed, but I've never killed any before, not even to see it the mod actually made it possible (to see if it was working properly). I use a different mod however, and I only use it so the kids aren't butt-ugly anymore.

It's not a surprise to me.  I recall a mod for Sims 3 that lets you grill and eat your own baby.

what if keys are't working even after holding down for a few seconds

Would pretty much only happen if you're running an absolute shit ton of mods that are bogging down the scripts system or you're playing on a PC that can barely run Skyrim.

For some reason, FNIS has an error (9) when I activate this. I followed all the instructions and made sure I had everything it needed.

Do you have the current version of FNIS?

I would ask about this in the FNIS support forum on Nexus because that is an error from FNIS and not from my mod.

what if keys are't working even after holding down for a few seconds

Would pretty much only happen if you're running an absolute shit ton of mods that are bogging down the scripts system or you're playing on a PC that can barely run Skyrim.

Or your save game is so badly toasted that it's not going to last much longer anyway.

For some reason, FNIS has an error (9) when I activate this. I followed all the instructions and made sure I had everything it needed.

I would ask about this in the FNIS support forum on Nexus because that is an error from FNIS and not from my mod.

I do. I have the version 3.5 which, according to NMM, it's the latest. I noticed this, when I activate the Sex Addict 1.3 mod and run FNIS; it causes that error. When I deactivate it and run FNIS again, it works fine. No idea what's causing it.

I do. I have the version 3.5 which, according to NMM, it's the latest. I noticed this, when I activate the Sex Addict 1.3 mod and run FNIS; it causes that error. When I deactivate it and run FNIS again, it works fine. No idea what's causing it.

Is it listing SexAddicts as a mod it finds animations for?

Have you tried removing and reinstalling SexAddicts?

Are you installing using a mod manager or manually?

Hope I'm doing this right, but i had a question i rly wanted to ask, would the dance of death mod have a problem wit this SA mod. I pretty much understand how to install it, iv just been wondering about that, i don't rly have many mods i use, but i think this one is the only one i could think that might have problems which is why I'd like to know.

@Clueless

When using "The Dance of Death", be sure to toggle on the "Player Immunity" option. Having the PC vulnerable to killmoves has been known to cause problems with SexAddicts. That's pretty much it, as there's no conflict with the DLCs.

That's because you need to have nude body textures installed, for both male and female characters, which SexAddicts doesn't provide. There are many to choose from, either here or on the Nexus for example.

@Clueless

When using "The Dance of Death", be sure to toggle on the "Player Immunity" option. Having the PC vulnerable to killmoves has been known to cause problems with SexAddicts. That's pretty much it, as there's no conflict with the DLCs.

Ty for response, most of the time I'm 100% sure i know what I'm doing, but i always like to leave doubt because i don't want to be naive or over-confident about things. Ty for clearing that up for me.

does the old mini lovers rape damage addon work with this?

No, that was a whole version of minilovers alternative and not just an add-on. That mod always resulted in the death of the rape victim and the penalty for rape was death as well so I found it to be excess, it really just seemed to be a way to depopulate a town in a hurry.

No, that was a whole version of minilovers alternative and not just an add-on. That mod always resulted in the death of the rape victim and the penalty for rape was death as well so I found it to be excess, it really just seemed to be a way to depopulate a town in a hurry.

Ah, think you might make an addon or mod that allows damage in combat, or allows damage that doesnt kill just hurts?

Ah, think you might make an addon or mod that allows damage in combat, or allows damage that doesnt kill just hurts?

At some point you should have the choice for damage to health and stamina during a rape and allowing a rape until dead option as well which might be a very bad thing to happen to you and your followers.

I've got a ways to go before I add those options, I've got a lot of basic stuff to get working properly.

Getting an odd bug. 

The mod seems to be running, but the anims don't play. I installed today and am using the latest version of the mod. (1.3)

I have also made sure:

SKSE is up to date

FNIS is up to date and on v3.5

FNIS has both parts installed

I have run the FNIS for users generator (reports adding in 3 mods, FNIS x 2, SexIS. Does not mention Sex Addict.

The messages pop up to tell me what I am doing, and the various options menus work but when things should start, it moves the target in front of my character then stops. They just stand there and my character continues to be ready to cast a spell. Noises start etc but no anims. Very odd. 

I am having the same problem as this guy. I have checked and rechecked everythig including the txt file for sexaddicts and the characters still just stand there and do nothing. You can hear the sounds but the animation is not working.

If I previously installed animated prostitution but disabled it, would it still conflict with this mod?

I ran th e FNIS generator and re-ran it and still no luck

Getting an odd bug. 

The mod seems to be running, but the anims don't play. I installed today and am using the latest version of the mod. (1.3)

I have also made sure:

SKSE is up to date

I have run the FNIS for users generator (reports adding in 3 mods, FNIS x 2, SexIS. Does not mention Sex Addict.

The messages pop up to tell me what I am doing, and the various options menus work but when things should start, it moves the target in front of my character then stops. They just stand there and my character continues to be ready to cast a spell. Noises start etc but no anims. Very odd.

I am having the same problem as this guy. I have checked and rechecked everythig including the txt file for sexaddicts and the characters still just stand there and do nothing. You can hear the sounds but the animation is not working.

If I previously installed animated prostitution but disabled it, would it still conflict with this mod?

If you installed Animated Prostitution and you did not remove the file it says to remove to be compatible with FNIS animations then yes, you have a conflict which would explain why you don't see any animations.

Getting an odd bug. 

I have also made sure:

SKSE is up to date

If you installed Animated Prostitution and you did not remove the file it says to remove to be compatible with FNIS animations then yes, you have a conflict which would explain why you don't see any animations.

Sorry I think you may have misunderstood me. Animated Prostitution works fine and is compatible with the FNIS animations.

The problem is that Sex Addict Mod does not work. I do not see Sex Addict mod saying that it is incompatible with Animated Prostitution, but I disabled Animated Prostitution anyways, yet the Sex Addict mod still does not work.

Is it a file I need to remove from the Sex Addict mod for it to work with the FNIS animations?

BTW thanks for all your hard work on this. I haven't seen the results yet but it looks promising.

Yes. remove this: mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx

According to the AP description, AP can be made FNIS compatible by removing the file "behavior\0_master.hkx", and running the FNIS generator after AP's installation.

Fore

The others are to be safe.

Yes. remove this: mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx

According to the AP description, AP can be made FNIS compatible by removing the file "behavior\0_master.hkx", and running the FNIS generator after AP's installation.

Fore

The others are to be safe.

I did this and ran the FNIS user generator again.

The problem is that with the Sex Addicts Mod, the characters still stand there and do nothing (they face the same way). I can hear the sounds, but the animations are not working for the Sex Addicts Mod.

I do not have any problems with animated prostitution. Animated prostitution has always worked for me.

What could be causing the Sex Addicts Mod animations not to play after doing all this?

Edit:

Ok I got it to work where the option:

"Let's get laid"

appears and it works.

However, when I press Y, there are only two positions, the first position it starts out in is doggystyle and the next is missionary and after motion 2, when I press Y, the position just stays as missionary.

I have a thought. Would It be possible to make an alternate "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" to accommodate those of us running mods that add extra slots such as "Bandolier" (the bags and pouches mod). The mod (SA) still works great, but it does look a bit odd to strip down and still have your pouches strapped to you. Now I'm just assuming "_SA_SexPreparednessScript.pex" is where the extra scripting would be needed and while I'm an avid modder of elder scrolls games I've never really learned scripting.  So before I go and break something I thought post here and see what you think.

I'm not sure how much work this would be so it might not even be worth it. 

Also, I was wondering what Pex Decompiler is commonly used?

Thanks again for the awesome work!

Jason