I never expected that, but now i'm using this mod in an immersive kind of way^^.

I'm playing on Master difficulty with a female mage  and was currently playing the "Thalmor Embassy" Quest.

I am not the sneaking type of player and i was too weak to hack and cast my way through, so i started to fuck the guards one after another to calm them down without getting disturbed by others in the acts. It was hilarious and a little bit challenging :D.

Thanks by the way.

is it possible to make it so the player can choose parts of equipment to keep? as in rather than getting fully naked, make it possible to keep boots,glove,or helmet on.

is that possible?

I have found that it is actually possible to enter your invetory during sex that the player innitiated, so you can put your boots back on for example or take those panties off that failed to autoremove.

I can't say for sure but I believe this will not be the case during rape.

i have a problem i installed that sex mod , but all the npc stay still i unistall the game i erase the mod but it still without movement please help

Do you mean everyone in Skyrim is just standing still entirely, or everyone who tries to rape someone "freezes" (stands still), instead of doing the animations?

Edit: Does this include your PC?

Thank you so much for this! I love this mod, everything works great for me. It may sound a little dark but I feel it actually lets me RP my evil character a bit more and makes my world a little more Glenn Cook ish, lol.  So again, thank you.

-I am having one issue, I cannot seem to get the min/max rep values to work. Meaning each phase just goes on endlessly until I hit H. Not A game breaker by any means but I'm a little OCD when I cant figure something out.  I looked around didn't see anything on this so I feel maybe its just me. So if someone one has heard of this or has a T/S option that I may not have checked it would be awesome if you could drop me a line.-

Thanks again

When the player is initiates the sex then it's manual control of the phases. MinReps and MaxReps are for NPC on NPC and NPC rapes player sex.

Ahh, I see, Thank you for explaining that! Cheers!

I have a weird bug here, all is fine but when any sex animation begin, none of the caracters put off his clothes. I've checked SA config but it oddly says "strip" everywhere, any advice here ??

You probably don't have SKSE installed or have failed to use the SKSE loader to play the game.

I never expected that, but now i'm using this mod in an immersive kind of way^^.

I'm playing on Master difficulty with a female mage  and was currently playing the "Thalmor Embassy" Quest.

I am not the sneaking type of player and i was too weak to hack and cast my way through, so i started to fuck the guards one after another to calm them down without getting disturbed by others in the acts. It was hilarious and a little bit challenging :D.

Thanks by the way.

That's exactly how I intended it to work :cool: .  I hope to eventually be able to fuck my way through the whole game using sex instead of battle everywhere and with everything.  Play the whole game with your only weapon being your genitals.  Probably going to need a succubus mod to take dragon souls and lots of lubricant to handle those dried draugrs.

can you please but the speech/dialoge "option" away from the childs thats disgussting or make a optional file for that -.-'

What's disgusting is people adding a mod that allows them to kill the children by resetting the "child" flag on those NPCs and then having the temerity to complain that the check on the dialogue is bypassed because the children aren't marked as children any more.

In short, the problem was caused another mod, this mod has a check and YOU bypassed it.

i have a problem i installed that sex mod , but all the npc stay still i unistall the game i erase the mod but it still without movement please help

You didn't run the FNIS User generator program after you installed the mod OR you used Nexus Mod Mangler (Manager) to install the mod and need to reset the option to not install readme files because that option breaks mods with animations.

um the i dont see any rape spell

Is the mod installed?  The spell is added the first time the mod is run.  Of course if you didn't install SKSE or failed to load the game using the SKSE loader you might not reach the point where the spell is added before the script that does it crashes.

Always run FNIS and SKSE "as administrator"! And, just install stuff manually, is what i say. Use the Manager to UNinstall stuff. (Meaning, I use both ways every time; manually 1st, then activate in NMM, and overwrite 2nd). Makes troubleshooting a bit easier too.

Always run FNIS and SKSE "as administrator"! And, just install stuff manually, is what i say. Use the Manager to UNinstall stuff. (Meaning, I use both ways every time; manually 1st, then activate in NMM, and overwrite 2nd). Makes troubleshooting a bit easier too.

I just switched to Mod Organizer because my version of Skyrim was working "funny" and mods that had worked great suddenly stopped working well (SKSE reinstall didn't fix and seemed to be working fine anyway).

With MO instead of NMM I can now completely remove a mod and all it's files because they never get loaded into the main Skyrim folders in the first place. I've even got my old saves working now in the new install.

MO took some time to learn how to use though so I had to reinstall a lot of mods more than once before I figured out why they weren't working properly.

That however is one major reason why this mod is still not updated, I'm still having a few problems with the CK under MO but I'm close to having a working CK again and the game does work.

hello, i have 2 requests =) :

1- id like to know if there is a console command to increase the amount of semen or extend the time it stays or make it stackable   like for increasing the blood quantity in the game, or just a file to edit (i realy loled when i saw the cum dripping, nice feature btw)

Anyway my point is to increase the visual quantity and time it stays (maybe several "waves" of cum driping).

2- remove the kids being part of the "banging" (i saw a kid geting owned by her mom , i instantly reloaded my game and left the area quickly to not witness it again).

2- remove the kids being part of the "banging" (i saw a kid geting owned by her mom , i instantly reloaded my game and left the area quickly to not witness it again).

This is definitely due to some conflict/unintended interaction between mods.

What other adult mods (or kids replacers) do you have?

1- id like to know if there is a console command to increase the amount of semen or extend the time it stays or make it stackable   like for increasing the blood quantity in the game, or just a file to edit (i realy loled when i saw the cum dripping, nice feature btw)

Anyway my point is to increase the visual quantity and time it stays (maybe several "waves" of cum driping).

1.  To do that I'd need additional textures (something I'd like to have actually, my preference would be about 10 different cum "splashes" for each area getting cummed on).  Also needed are some "post sex" leakage textures. 

Problem is, I have no clue how to make those and the single texture I have was allowed to this mod by it's creator.

2. This mod has two types of checking to prevent what you saw but other mods can change the values of what is checked.  Are you sure it was my mod that initiated the scene you saw?  So many people have several sex mods running at once and are always mixing up which mod started a scene.

I have a weird bug here, all is fine but when any sex animation begin, none of the caracters put off his clothes. I've checked SA config but it oddly says "strip" everywhere, any advice here ??

You probably don't have SKSE installed or have failed to use the SKSE loader to play the game.

Yep I re-install SKSE and it works fine now . Thanks! And keep your work ! it's awesome :D

Worked absolutely amazingly! 

- Adding it to MCM is apparently a LOT easier than to make a spell-menu, or a book. I think you'll get it done in just an hour or two!

Added a picture of a new character, testing the mod!

post-58057-0-07115700-1369880599_thumb.jpg

i have the mod that allow them to die called "killable and lootable children" by "dave_n_charity" (little snitches tellling the guards, so couldnt kill all witnesses), maybe thats the issue - i dont mind them dying tis a game after all, but the sight of the banging, thats just horrible lol, so yes am pretty sure the trigger was the madness random rape, but the "protection override" might have come from my mod.

As a second sex mod , i have animated prostitution , but i dont realy use the features (its just that i dont wanna go with all the process of uninstalling).

For the texture thing, since its driping (dunno if its a feature tho now i have doubt) , maybe applying more than one time the texture (so once the first wave go down there is still the second wave still waiting for its "turn" to drip) , but i would be happy with just extending the time it stays on body, for a depraved "sight" ,

Also when sex is consensual (initiated trough speech), i dont have any bukkake effect, only for real rapes =( 

But  anyway thanks for the quick answer =) .

"killable and lootable children" by "dave_n_charity"

Yes, that's one of the mods I didn't want to mention that would cause that to be possible. Anything that makes them killable. Gotta wonder why someone even made a mod that makes them killable in the 1st place. Lootable, sure, by killable? I try not to kill anyone who's not an enemy. The kids in my game can be killed, but I've never killed any before, not even to see it the mod actually made it possible (to see if it was working properly). I use a different mod however, and I only use it so the kids aren't butt-ugly anymore.

i have the mod that allow them to die called "killable and lootable children" by "dave_n_charity" (little snitches tellling the guards, so couldnt kill all witnesses), maybe thats the issue - i dont mind them dying tis a game after all, but the sight of the banging, thats just horrible lol, so yes am pretty sure the trigger was the madness random rape, but the "protection override" might have come from my mod.

As a second sex mod , i have animated prostitution , but i dont realy use the features (its just that i dont wanna go with all the process of uninstalling).

For the texture thing, since its driping (dunno if its a feature tho now i have doubt) , maybe applying more than one time the texture (so once the first wave go down there is still the second wave still waiting for its "turn" to drip) , but i would be happy with just extending the time it stays on body, for a depraved "sight" ,

Also when sex is consensual (initiated trough speech), i dont have any bukkake effect, only for real rapes =( 

But  anyway thanks for the quick answer =) .

AP wouldn't have done it, it also has very good checking so it must be the "killable and lootable children" mod breaking the checks in my mod. I have some ideas for additional checks I may add but the mods that break the checks are really the mods to blame.