SL Bunker? lol Complete with dildos, vibrators, symbiote suits (OK maybe that last one stays in F: NV), and maternity wear (pregnancy?)? The pregnancy thing just has to happen sometime...

Sanguine's Debauchery has a "symbiote suit" of a sort (you wear a Spriggan who happens to insert itself into all your "holes" as armor) and provides a few additional capabilities.

Pregnancy has been explored in Skyrim several times but limitations of the game structure have held back any good implementation but the door to that is finally starting to open with the recent addition of the needed "bones" to the XP32 skeleton.  See this post for more on that: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-8?do=findComment&comment=386364

SL Bunker? lol Complete with dildos, vibrators, symbiote suits (OK maybe that last one stays in F: NV), and maternity wear (pregnancy?)? The pregnancy thing just has to happen sometime...

Sanguine's Debauchery has a "symbiote suit" of a sort (you wear a Spriggan who happens to insert itself into all your "holes" as armor) and provides a few additional capabilities.

Pregnancy has been explored in Skyrim several times but limitations of the game structure have held back any good implementation but the door to that is finally starting to open with the recent addition of the needed "bones" to the XP32 skeleton.  See this post for more on that: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-8?do=findComment&comment=386364

Yeah but it doesn't "repeatedly" insert itself into your holes, like the symbiotes do lol. Then there's the vibrator, with the lust "buff" it gives you (forced fuck or masturbation), and the cool "vibrating" effect it has. :P

Need help when I use the skill all I can do is doggy I can't switch position or anything? I have the currect SKE and did everythign correctly can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

press Y on your keyboard to switch between different animations and press H to shift the phases 

Need help when I use the skill all I can do is doggy I can't switch position or anything? I have the currect SKE and did everythign correctly can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

press Y on your keyboard to switch between different animations and press H to shift the phases 

No I meant it didn't work but i fixed it thank for the fast reply though :D.

Are you going to re-add  Rape damage / rape being a crime / pregnancy ?

I would love to have those features in, if I'm being a moron and have missed those, please let me know where.

Those were never features of this mod, they were feature added to other forks of the MLA mod that were only supported for a short time before their authors went away.

So i saw that I have to create a configuration file and put it in the skyrim folder but few problems

1. how to create a configuration file ( with no extension?)

2. do i put it in data folder or just in the skyrim folder where the exe is located

3. can anyone give an  example of how to make it work with the console for example I want to add Set_SA_UndressSwitch 0

Thanks if anyone helps me.

Edit : also im looking for the futa mod with no balls if anyone can point me to the right direction and thanks.

So i saw that I have to create a configuration file and put it in the skyrim folder but few problems

1. how to create a configuration file ( with no extension?)

2. do i put it in data folder or just in the skyrim folder where the exe is located

3. can anyone give an  example of how to make it work with the console for example I want to add Set_SA_UndressSwitch 0

Thanks if anyone helps me.

Edit : also im looking for the futa mod with no balls if anyone can point me to the right direction and thanks.

You do not "have to" create a file, that is optional.   To create a file without an extension start by creating a text file and then renaming it, it helps a lot if you told windows to show you the file extensions.

If you create a file it goes in the skyrim folder (not data) because that is where the game will look for it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8714-update-9-25-12-futa-equippable/?hl=futa  - Has Futa with and without balls (is Futa I used in this mod).

I have mine configured through the game just fine.

I'm wondering though,  if someone made the configuration file .bat and double-clicked on it,  would that work too?  I don't know abnything about codes,  so just asking.

I think the option for pregnancy might be interesting.  I like that there is no damage by rape, even though it would be more realistic if it were.  Sometimes the rape saves my character's life,  as I my follower might have the opportunity to kill the enemies that way,  or it'd give me a second chance to heal my character.

Just overall,  the option to choose our levels of realism for ourselves is good.  I've made good use out of changing around the Random settings so things aren't completely ccrazy all of the time.

There will likely soon be a complete SexLab forum separate from the Downloads and the add-on mods for it will be moved there.

Once there I expect there will be a sticky thread at the top listing all the mods, noting their current support status and have links to them much as is done for the sex frameworks for Fallout and Oblivion.

The point right now is that we have had a sex framework available for Skyrim only a few months and the first framework has already fallen by the wayside and the new framework is only a few weeks old but already there are a number of mods using it. That should be exciting and since the new framework is supported by someone we can be sure will last as long as this forum it's a safe bet to build a mod using it.

I was using SexAddict, but recently switched to SexLabs with the Cupid and Defeated plugins.

IF you go through the MCM and make some adjustments, the Alignments actually work better in SexLabs than in SA.  Plus, the changing of positions, stages and going back and forth is much more functional.

SexLabs is the Framework, which benefits all the Modders and It's working great for being so new.and hatched.

Keep up the great work! 

There will likely soon be a complete SexLab forum separate from the Downloads and the add-on mods for it will be moved there.

Once there I expect there will be a sticky thread at the top listing all the mods, noting their current support status and have links to them much as is done for the sex frameworks for Fallout and Oblivion.

The point right now is that we have had a sex framework available for Skyrim only a few months and the first framework has already fallen by the wayside and the new framework is only a few weeks old but already there are a number of mods using it. That should be exciting and since the new framework is supported by someone we can be sure will last as long as this forum it's a safe bet to build a mod using it.

What are your plans for SL mods? Think you'll be writing a rape plugin for SL? Kinda like SA.  Well let me know if you need any specific animations.

I found a bug, my follower and another NPC just stands there moaning, not even a animation and yes SKSE is working fine.

I tryed the options etc still the same, killed both with console then resurrect still the same.

And this happend after I had random rape on then my follower got raped, but i kept continuing with my quest, after the quest was finished this happend.

Kind of figuring this one out, good stuff.

Personally I'd like the rare random rapes to to be rare, or maybe like the random thief that sometimes appears in vanilla game, have a rapist, prowling for victims.

Oh my reason for posting other than to say  thanks is to to ask is there  a way toc onfigure this mod to use a sex body like sexlab does?

Doesn't work with deadly mutilation otherwise.

Personally I'd like the rare random rapes to to be rare, or maybe like the random thief that sometimes appears in vanilla game, have a rapist, prowling for victims.

Oh my reason for posting other than to say  thanks is to to ask is there  a way to configure this mod to use a sex body like sexlab does?

You can set the random rape to very low levels using the

set _SA_RQPercentage to .01

or

set _SA_RQPercentage to .005

Just pick a fraction that runs the occurrences down to a level you find works for you.

Sorry but this mod doesn't support a nude suit, have you considered the random rape mod for SexLab? It was based on the random rape in this mod.

Need a button to cancel all sex acts in the area,  or target on a sex act and stop it.  I think Lydia was with someone.  Now I'm standing in the woods with her and she's fully clothed, gyrating, while I kill mudcrabs.  :P

i'm not very good at modding so i'm sure i messed up some where but yeah all npc and i are in "T" poses and npc arent moving (i downloaded the FNIS and this mod at the same time and my script extender is working fine)

i'm not very good at modding so i'm sure i messed up some where but yeah all npc and i are in "T" poses and npc arent moving (i downloaded the FNIS and this mod at the same time and my script extender is working fine)

Everything newest version? Did you install all as per instructions? I've screwed a lot of stuff up because I failed to read everything. Always run FNIS "as administrator. (Recently failed to do that too, and asked LL why. Whoops) If you use Nexus Mod Manager to install everything, you should always install every little thing manually, then use NMM to activate/deactivate those mods. If something doesn't deactivate properly, then you'll know not to use NMM to install those mods, and you'll have to clean up files to uninstall. Always view "Readme" files and Opening Pages (OP) where you downloaded. You should also use BOSS to arrange your mods, but there are a few exceptions, times you'll have to arrange one yourself in the Manager's plug-ins list. Don't use evey sex mod at once. I got away with that for a while, but I witness major, MAJOR issues with that save later on in life.

To be honest I turned random's off entirely because at one point while having it on I passed through Riverwood and not soon after I'd arrived Embry started raping Dorothe and that was pretty much not okay with me. Not sure if the latest SA has taken childrace into account or not cause I've never turned it back on since then.

But yeah anyways ummm for the SL port perhaps ensure the there is a racetype check pass and invalidate childrace from the target list.

Anyways randoms are kinda annoying and not really contextual at all. Jon Battle-Born rapes Ysolda...great...then they both get back up and go right back to their daily AI schedule and its kinda like....uhhhh....yeah okay. But if you were to alter that in any way ergo Ysolda runs off screaming and won't go near Jon Battle-Born or Jon Battle-Born gets arrested by the guards or whatever else you have a great potential of breaking a lot of minor quests and Radiant quests in the process....so its really not something that can be done cleanly.

So the random yay its sex in the middle of the street and no one seems to care except me has always kind of been an "eh" part of MLA and SA after it.

Combat consequences make more sense and of course afterwards theres some level of finality to the encounter, either you die or the rapist dies or you kill the person you're raping...(I won't use SL-Submit cause I don't use SA to be a rapist, I use it to ensure the potential danger of rape is there because I believe its a very realistic danger of a war torn Skyrim)...so there is some level of finality and context to the process, whereas random rape doesn't really have either. Its just random, no real reasoning behind it, no real AI thought to the process either (unless Embry is....one of THOSE kind of people...then perhaps I should go kill him and do Riverwood a favor) just a quick scan of males/females and a random target is chosen. The sex occurs everyone including the guards walk right by as if nothings really happening and after everything is done, no one including the rapist, the victim....and eventually me...even care that it occurred.

So yeah...Random is not good...so much...regardless of what setting you put it at. Sex mods and rape mods and whatever else are technically immersion based modifications in theory, but if a function of the mod actually breaks immersion (ergo, why didn't Alvor go and crush Embry's head with that warhammer he keeps talking about?) then theres really no point to using it that function.....unless you simply don't care about that kind of stuff.

SemiPr0,

You may be looking too much into it. WaxenFigure works all the time with his team to keep all of these animations up to date and working with every update and patch skyrim gets, so it's not as if a major storyline like that hasn't already been thought up. This mod makes it possible for these things to happen, but it isn't meant to change the entire game to a world that "naturally" has rape in it, like our world. It's not like Bethesda put the option in there, so this all takes a lot of work, time, patience, and help. You may well see Skyrim turn into an RL simulation, but don't expect WaxenFigure and his team to go to the max like that with this mod. It's for entertainment purposes, and it's, well, really fun in my opinion! :) 

Understood. I've been raped BY a kid while in mid-conversation. Didn't report it because:

1) It verifies one thing: that kids are capable of rape, and also do it. Realism, if obviously controversial. This world ain't quite right, so why should a fully moddable game be, if we choose to make it questionably accurate. There are those that have major problems with a 2-piece swimsuit, but it doesn't mean it should remain unavailable to those who really like them, for whatever reason. We're all adults here, and have grown to wish for the really bad stuff to happen in games, which is why I can't play a E+ or T=Teens rated game anymore. Just need everything to hardcore and kickass! :@ Wooooh!! (starts headbanging to hard metal)

2) It was funny as hell when it happened.

3) I've seen 2 Amber alerts in my county alone in the past 2 weeks, so pedos exist. My suggestion would be for guards to crush whoever does that, which why they should have randomly generated rapists, or at least "designated" rapists, to perform these acts, so that people who give quests don't die, and be made public examples of, but like I said, that's a lot of work. A new mod could be made, like "Sex Offenders" or something that incorporates a trial system, or just immediate death by guard (or your PC (you) ;)), but that may not happen for two reasons: a) a whole new project is, well, a whole new project. B) People googling or searching in any way for these key words "Sex Offender", may decide to have LL shut down due to a mod with that exact title, regardless of the fact that it serves as a "justice" mod. Opinion respected, SemiPr0 :sleepy: 

EDIT!! Why the hell is there a  B) where my "b)" is supposed to be!? Ashaaaaal...! :-/

Oh my reason for posting other than to say  thanks is to to ask is there  a way to configure this mod to use a sex body like sexlab does?

You can set the random rape to very low levels using the

set _SA_RQPercentage to .01

or

set _SA_RQPercentage to .005

Just pick a fraction that runs the occurrences down to a level you find works for you.

Sorry but this mod doesn't support a nude suit, have you considered the random rape mod for SexLab? It was based on the random rape in this mod.

To be honest I turned random's off entirely because at one point while having it on I passed through Riverwood and not soon after I'd arrived Embry started raping Dorothe and that was pretty much not okay with me. Not sure if the latest SA has taken childrace into account or not cause I've never turned it back on since then.

But yeah anyways ummm for the SL port perhaps ensure the there is a racetype check pass and invalidate childrace from the target list.

Anyways randoms are kinda annoying and not really contextual at all. Jon Battle-Born rapes Ysolda...great...then they both get back up and go right back to their daily AI schedule and its kinda like....uhhhh....yeah okay. But if you were to alter that in any way ergo Ysolda runs off screaming and won't go near Jon Battle-Born or Jon Battle-Born gets arrested by the guards or whatever else you have a great potential of breaking a lot of minor quests and Radiant quests in the process....so its really not something that can be done cleanly.

So the random yay its sex in the middle of the street and no one seems to care except me has always kind of been an "eh" part of MLA and SA after it.

Combat consequences make more sense and of course afterwards theres some level of finality to the encounter, either you die or the rapist dies or you kill the person you're raping...(I won't use SL-Submit cause I don't use SA to be a rapist, I use it to ensure the potential danger of rape is there because I believe its a very realistic danger of a war torn Skyrim)...so there is some level of finality and context to the process, whereas random rape doesn't really have either. Its just random, no real reasoning behind it, no real AI thought to the process either (unless Embry is....one of THOSE kind of people...then perhaps I should go kill him and do Riverwood a favor) just a quick scan of males/females and a random target is chosen. The sex occurs everyone including the guards walk right by as if nothings really happening and after everything is done, no one including the rapist, the victim....and eventually me...even care that it occurred.

So yeah...Random is not good...so much...regardless of what setting you put it at. Sex mods and rape mods and whatever else are technically immersion based modifications in theory, but if a function of the mod actually breaks immersion (ergo, why didn't Alvor go and crush Embry's head with that warhammer he keeps talking about?) then theres really no point to using it that function.....unless you simply don't care about that kind of stuff.

Totally agree with everything you said, I have it turned off for the same reason and use SA for the same reason i.e. it is immersive that combat rape could happen in the situations a female adventurer would face in Skyrim. Beyond that it has the exact oposite effect and breaks the realism.

we're at an epoch of LL's Skyrim mods, so I believe this mod is headed in the right direction. Have faith, people. WaxenFigure keeps us updated all the time, and he sees these posts, so all will be considered, and I'm sure that this:  

Here is what my _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc looks like in my comp files:

Scriptname _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript extends Quest  

{
This mod uses the _SA_RaperQuest to set up the action.  An actor set as a potential rapist will also find another actor set as their potential victim.
The quest directs the potentisl rapist to sneak up to the potential victim and cast the rape spell on them, once the spell is cast the quest ends. This script 
also automatically ends the quest on the passing of a "registerforupdate" interval.
There are matching aliases set up for each rapist and victim that are used by the quest.

This script gets the list of NPCs in the area and will then (starting at a random position in the list) decides if they will be a rapist (based on the _SA_RQPercentage
value) and whether they qualify (based on settings).  Once a potential rapist is selected the list of NPCs is again examined also starting at a random point and 
searched to find a qualifying potential victim.  If no victim can be found then the slot is left open for the next potential rapist.  With a qualifying victim though
the rapist and selected victim are assigned to one of the quest alias pairs and the chase is on.

Note that we can have up to eight potential rapists and selected victims active at any given time (which is more than needed) and once a rape is started the next time 
this script cycles the free slot can be filled by a new rapist/victim pair.
}

Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist000 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist001 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist002 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist003 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist004 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist005 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_Rapist006 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim000 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim001 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim002 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim003 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim004 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim005 auto
ReferenceAlias Property _SA_RapeVictim006 auto
ReferenceAlias[] PotentialRapists = None
ReferenceAlias[] PotentialVictims = None
Quest Property _SA_WaitQuest auto
_SA_WaitQuestScript Property _SA_WQ Auto
GlobalVariable Property _SA_RQpercentage auto
Keyword Property ActorTypeNPC auto
Keyword Property ActorTypeCreature auto
Keyword Property ActorTypeAnimal auto
GlobalVariable Property _SA_NecroSwitch auto ; Allows or terminates sex after death of rape target, also controls having sex with already dead actors
GlobalVariable Property _SA_GuysOptions auto ; 0 = Gay or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Gay only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)
GlobalVariable Property _SA_GalsOptions auto ; 0 = Lesbian or Straight, 1 = Straight only, 2 = Lesbian only, 3 = Neutered (No sex)
Actor player
Cell playerCell
Int Interval = 10 ; Used to control how often the script set rapists and victims up, must not be too short or a rapist
; will not have time to travel to their victim to cast the spell.  

Event onInit()
registerForSingleUpdate(Interval) ; Controls how often we switch out who the potential rapists and the potential victims
; Longer update intervals give the potential rapists more time to apprach and cast the rape spell on their selected
; victim.  The original mod had a very short window but I find a longer window works better.
; Note that there is nothing preventing a potential victim from also being a potential rapist or even having
; two actors as potential rapists from targeting each other, someone will cast rape first and win and that's what matters.
PotentialRapists = new ReferenceAlias[8]
PotentialRapists[0] = _SA_Rapist
PotentialRapists[1] = _SA_Rapist000
PotentialRapists[2] = _SA_Rapist001
PotentialRapists[3] = _SA_Rapist002
PotentialRapists[4] = _SA_Rapist003
PotentialRapists[5] = _SA_Rapist004
PotentialRapists[6] = _SA_Rapist005
PotentialRapists[7] = _SA_Rapist006
PotentialVictims = new ReferenceAlias[8]
PotentialVictims [0] = _SA_RapeVictim
PotentialVictims [1] = _SA_RapeVictim000
PotentialVictims [2] = _SA_RapeVictim001
PotentialVictims [3] = _SA_RapeVictim002
PotentialVictims [4] = _SA_RapeVictim003
PotentialVictims [5] = _SA_RapeVictim004
PotentialVictims [6] = _SA_RapeVictim005
PotentialVictims [7] = _SA_RapeVictim006
endEvent

int kNPC = 43
Event onUpdate()
if (_SA_RQpercentage.getValue() == 0) ; Just exit if there's no random rape set up
registerForSingleUpdate(Interval)
return
endif
player = Game.getPlayer()
playerCell = player.getParentCell()
int i = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) ; Not zero based, is actual count
int RapistRoster = 0
int indexRosters = 0
; Start rapists at a random point in the list of NPCs so we don't have the NPCs at the top of the list always being the rapists
; variable i is used to repeat the check once for each NPC in the local cell while RapistRoster is used to check each specific
; NPC to decide whether they are eligible to be a rapist and if it is decided they can rape to select a victim if we can find one
RapistRoster = Utility.randomInt(1, i)
while (i > -1)
RapistRoster -= 1
if (RapistRoster < 0)
RapistRoster = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC) - 1
endIf
Actor Rapist = playerCell.getNthRef(RapistRoster, kNPC) as Actor
ActorBase RapistBase = Rapist.getLeveledActorBase()
Race RapistRace = RapistBase.getRace()
Actor Victim
if (isEligibleToBeARapist(Rapist,RapistBase,RapistRace))
debug.trace(Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is potential rapist (race=" + RapistRace.getName() + ")")
Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)
if (Victim) ; We got a victim
debug.trace(Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is designated victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName() + " (race=" + Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getRace().getName() + ")")
PotentialRapists[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Rapist) ; Assigns this rapist to a quest alias
PotentialVictims[indexRosters].forceRefTo(Victim) ; Assigns this victim to a quest alias
indexRosters += 1
endif
if (indexRosters >= 8) ; if we've filled the quest aliases then exit the hunt
debug.trace("All quest aliases have been filled")
i = 0
endIf
endIf
i -= 1
endWhile
if (indexRosters < 8) ; Clear any residuals from previous runs
while indexRosters < 8
PotentialRapists[indexRosters].clear()
PotentialVictims[indexRosters].clear()
indexRosters += 1
endwhile
endif
registerForSingleUpdate(Interval)
endEvent

Actor Function FindAnEligibleVictim(Actor Rapist)
; Match a selected rapist with someone as a victim
int index = playerCell.getNumRefs(kNPC)
int MaxIndex = index
int NPCs = index
; Same as with the rapists, we'll start our hunt for victims at a random point so the NPCs at the top of the list don't always end up as the victims
; since the rapists are selected decending through the list the victims will be selected ascending through the list.
int VictimsRoster = Utility.randomInt(1,MaxIndex)
Actor SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor
while (NPCs > -1 && (!isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Rapist, SelectedVictim)))
VictimsRoster += 1
if VictimsRoster > MaxIndex
VictimsRoster = 0
endif
SelectedVictim = playerCell.getNthRef(VictimsRoster, kNPC) as Actor
NPCs -= 1
EndWhile
if (NPCs > -1)
return SelectedVictim
endif
return none
EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeARapist(Actor Rapist,ActorBase RapistBase,Race RapistRace)
if ( (!Rapist) || (!Rapist.isEnabled()) || (!Rapist.Is3dLoaded())) ; Must exist be an active NPC and be loaded in the game
return false
endif
;debug.trace("Checking rapist eligibility for " + RapistBase.getName())
if (Rapist == player) ; Player is not a madness rapist  (perhaps in the future)
return false
endif
if (Rapist.IsChild() || RapistRace.IsChildRace()) ; No children
return false
endif
if (Rapist.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in if combat rape is allowed
return false
endif
if (Rapist.isDead()) ; The dead do not rape (undead like vampires yes, but not the completely dead)
return false
endif
if ((!Rapist.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||RapistRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||RapistRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins, animals and creatures)
return false
endif
if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Rapist)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible
return false
endif
if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun
return false
endif
if (Utility.randomFloat(0,99) > _SA_RQpercentage.getValue()) ; Roll of the random number says you do not qualify
return false
endif
return true ; We have a rapist selected
EndFunction

Bool Function isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Actor Rapist, Actor Victim)
if ((!Victim) || (!Victim.isEnabled()) || (!Victim.Is3DLoaded()) || (Rapist == Victim)) ; Must exist and be an active NPC and not the Rapist
return false
endif
ActorBase VictimBase = Victim.getLeveledActorBase()
Race VictimRace = VictimBase.GetRace()
debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " is possible victim of " + Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getName())
if (Victim.IsChild() || VictimRace.IsChildRace()) ; No Children
debug.trace("Victim can't be a child")
return false
endif
if (Victim.IsInCombat()) ; Busy, will join in as rapist or victim if combat rape is allowed
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim can't be in Combat")
return false
endif
if (Victim.isDead() && _SA_NecroSwitch.getValue() != 1) ; Not allowing Necro
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is Dead and Necro not allowed")
return false
endif
if ((!Victim.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))||VictimRace.hasKeyWord(ActorTypeCreature)||VictimRace.hasKeyword(ActorTypeAnimal)) ; Must be a NPC (this is where we exclude mannequins)
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not a NPC, beastiality and sex with inaminate objects not implemented")
return false
endif
if (_SA_WQ.isHavingSex(Victim)) ; Already raping or being raped, obviously not eligible
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is already having Sex")
return false
endif
if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 3) || (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 3) ; Your sex has been excluded from all the fun
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim is not allowed any sex by preferences")
return false
endif
if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Gay sex not allowed
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Gay sex preference")
return false
endif
if (Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 1) ; Lesbian sex not allowed
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate No Lesbian sex preference")
return false
endif
if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Guys are gay only 
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Gay sex only preference")
return false
endif
if (Rapist.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1 && Victim.getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 0 && _SA_GalsOptions.getValue() == 2) ; Gals are lesbian only 
;debug.trace(VictimBase.getName() + " Victim would violate Lesbian sex only preference")
return false
endif
if(Victim != player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))
return false
endif
return true ; We have a rape victim selected
EndFunction

Remember, go to your comp files to make this change, not your CK . That's: C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\scripts\source. Find the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc (not pex. There's a pex with the same name) and double click to open. Add the lines, then exit that file. It will ask if you want to save. Yes you do. Might even go back in to make sure it's still saved in there. Now for CK. Go there and check the Skyrim.esm and the update.esm, then check the SexAddicts.esp and make that your active file and load those up. When everything's loaded, find the _SA_RandomRape yada yada .psc and click that to open it all up. That's when you click the quest data tab and compile all papyrus scripts. Then you click the scripts tab and click the _SA_RandomRape yada yada to undarken (lighten lol) the 3 options next to it. the last (third) one down is "Properties". Click it and auto fill all. You might even go back to the compile all pap thing again and do these last two steps again, just in case it's being crafty and asshole-ish. By all means, you should get a msg saying that 1 script successfully compiled. This is what finally worked for me, so if something goes wrong, PM me back and we'll straiten this thing out. Btw, the red lines don't actually have to be red. Just making you notice them as the lines you'll need. Remember to save before leaving CK. If it worked (and it should), post a "hey thanks", or better yet, a "solved" verification msg on SA's thread, so someone else (likely WaxenFigure) doesn't go through the process of explaining what to do when it's already been solved. If you want, you could even erase all the info in the .psc in your comp files (C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\scripts\source), and then copy/paste the info above right into it. Up to you. Good luck!   ;)

will help a lot of people. Any problems, PM me, don't ask in this thread. The answers start on page 28, so look there, or I'll walk you through it.                         Yours, AwfulArchdemon   post-111270-0-63892500-1366289101_thumb.