@PsycoMachina

Wow, now i see, in thats example i try with others tails like the bunny or fox nine, same result like the pic, well, now i know thats is normal, but, well, is not very stetic to see a tail coming from other side xP (the argonian tail looks most better than the khajita, ty Bethesda xP) well, tanks a lot PsycoMachina for the help and the mod n______n

Ah, i have the same issue with the feet, i see that problem,but not all the time, just in a few places of the "world", any valley, or in a particular house or cave, etc

@Samusknight2k

ECE-CME uses the vanilla head meshes (male and female).  The New Elins use a customized head mesh and so the morphs will not work on them.  Even ECE alone will not work on them for that very reason.  This does provide an advantage for the GT races as they will be using the vanilla head meshes.

The New Elin skeletons do work with ECE-CME and the screenshots I have posted of the GT Elins is proof.  The only skeleton that does not work properly is x117 though I think the x106 is based on the x117 and the x106 does work.  The Monli v3 Enhanced (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14711-monli-race-v3-enhanced/) I released uses the x106, but the Breast and Butt sliders do not appear for them.  However, those sliders will appear for the Elin skeletons because they are based on the vanilla beast skeletons.

I'll test ECE-CME on the New Elins,  I know at least the body morphs will work on them, then I'll upload any files I made and modified.

@Hanezu

Thank you and enjoy.

@Samusknight2k

ECE-CME uses the vanilla head meshes (male and female).  The New Elins use a customized head mesh and so the morphs will not work on them.  Even ECE alone will not work on them for that very reason.  This does provide an advantage for the GT races as they will be using the vanilla head meshes.

The New Elin skeletons do work with ECE-CME and the screenshots I have posted of the GT Elins is proof.  The only skeleton that does not work properly is x117 though I think the x106 is based on the x117 and the x106 does work.  The Monli v3 Enhanced (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14711-monli-race-v3-enhanced/) I released uses the x106, but the Breast and Butt sliders do not appear for them.  However, those sliders will appear for the Elin skeletons because they are based on the vanilla beast skeletons.

I'll test ECE-CME on the New Elins,  I know at least the body morphs will work on them, then I'll upload any files I made and modified.

@Hanezu

Thank you and enjoy.

Could you give some advice on how to set it up then? Because everything I've tried either results in instant crashes soon as I enter the race menu, or the additional sliders for shoulder, leg, etc don't show up. The only way I CAN get them to show up is to add in the tri files for ECE, CME, and RAN but then it prevents the sliders for changing anything on your face from working. If I remove them then it either CTDs upon entering the menu, or doesn't load the extra body sliders. I can get the weapon, quiver, height, breast, butt, and head sliders to appear but the shoulder, hands, legs, spine, etc won't show up. I've tried to combine the humanraces_slider.ini and unsupportedraces_slider.ini by using the body entries from that but the head, eye, nose, face, brow, and tints entries from the unsupported races one. I've tried assigning it to use the humanraces_slider.ini and it shows all the body sliders but the face sliders do nothing. I've tried assigning it to use the unsupportedraces_slider.ini as well and while the face sliders all work (The vanilla sliders that is.) the additional body sliders are not present, only the head, height, weapon, quiver, breast, and butt. I'm aware the unsupported one won't show any additional sliders but I wasn't sure if it wouldn't show the extra body ones as well.

So I do know you're right about the skeleton supporting them, I just can't figure out HOW to make them stay while also allowing me to change my face. Like I said I don't care if the extra face sliders don't work or appear, just as long as the parts that are supported the body sliders, do.

@Samusknight2k

post-64505-0-92177800-1363625835_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-54153500-1363625847_thumb.jpg

ECE-CME works with the New Elin race and, of course, because of the custom head meshes, only the head/face morph sliders did not appear.  Out of all of the CME body sliders Legs, Shoulder, and Hand scales did not appear and the ones that did appear were functional.  It could very well be the custom skeleton.

I was suprised the extra sliders were available considering I did not make any changes to any of the INI files.  I'm using ECE-CME v1.0b + ECE v8.6 + Skyrim 1.8 (no 1.9 beta and ECE-CME 1.9 patch) + SKSE v1.6.9.

Adding the Elin race to CME_VanillaRaces.ini in the same list as the vanilla races will make all of the sliders appear, but the only face morphs that were functional were the Eye Color and Brow Selection sliders.  The body morphs still worked.  In addition, I was able to make a preset that saved the face data, but kept getting error messages concerning CharacterMakingExtender unable to change the face morphs, but the face I saved and converted to a preset did work.

I have found out that if I didn't install the SKSE script files (DATA > SCRIPTS) then the extra sliders will not appear for any race.

If I start the game with Mod Organizer, programmed to launch the game using the skse loader, the sliders will not appear for any of the races.  I don't use NMM so I can't say if the same will happen.

In summary, if you want ECE-CME to work with the New Elin race, you will need to do the following:

• When installing SKSE, make sure the scripts are also installed or reinstalled.
  • Don't use a mod manager or at least don't use one when you plan on creating or editing an Elin character.  Instead use the skse loader.
  • Editing the INI files in the CharacterMakingExtender folder is not necessary or at least that is my experience.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

Hello Qwertwo

You will need javascript enabled to open the spoiler buttons.  If you are using Firefox with NoScript or a similar add-on then you will need to whitelist Loverslab.

Hello Keera

The only differences are 1) The DMRA body has round, slightly larger breasts, and 2) of the two, the CBBE breasts changes when using the Weight slider (DMRA breast-size is static).

DMRA vs CBBE

post-64505-0-95506300-1363771752_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-33689500-1363771764_thumb.jpg

DMRA vs CBBE

post-64505-0-38222000-1363771796_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-75297400-1363771811_thumb.jpg

The custom DMRA body uses CBBE armor.

Been a while. Recently my game updated to the 1.9 version and I also updated some mods like Racial Compatibility improved and such. But since then, the hair of my Elin character has become very weird when I put the camera at a determinate position. Screenshots.

Note: I use the version from the archived thread. I haven't done any changes, but I suppose I should uninstall it and install the one of this post?

http://i47.tinypic.com/1ektop.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/ztxmdl.jpg

That's actually happened to me numerous times with the ears I use, from certain angles they'd disappear. Honestly I'm not sure what the cause is but usually doing a save and restarting the game will fix it. I think it's due to some kind of rendering bug issue, and not specifically the mod since it's happened with the 1.8 patch as well. But again, just restarting the game normally fixes the issue.

UPDATE:  Well, Skyrim updated to again (1.9.32) and I was lucky to get GT working again.  I just hope there won't be anymore updates for a long time.  As for the femboy body, I'm going to just make a futa body and try to get the Breast slider to work on the custom body (the slider doesn't appear for all custom bodies).

@RandomUser88

Can't say why this is happening to you.  My Elin has not experienced any glitches so far.  I recently found out Racial Compatibility Improved is now v1.6, so I'll give that a try and update the New Elins only if necessary. 

The only time the hairs glitched like that was when I was trying to add a hair pack (with Elin race patch) and it bugged some of the compatible hairs.  Removing the incompatible hairs fixed the problem.

Something I wonder about, normally when I take my screenshots I try to avoid taking any of my character since I use an elin. Not to deter the subject here but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not I might get in trouble if I posted (non-nude ones, I don't do that stuff anyway.) any of those on the Skyrim Nexus to my profile there. I don't particularly care if people know I play one but if I'm going to get flak or harassed for it I just want to avoid the whole ordeal altogether.

EDIT: As an extra bit I figured I'd upload the wolf ear tweak I use for my own elin. What this does is add the existing wolf ear and tail from the default hair set (That's the reddish ears and tail.) to the facial hair slider. I made this because I wanted my elin to use the wolf animal parts, but I didn't want to use the hair for it. So I went into NifSkope, opened the proper ear file and readjusted the size and placement to make it compatible with the custom hair mods for the elin race. I then saved that nif in a separate folder so it wouldn't overwrite the one used for that one.

After that I went into the CK, under the faceparts, and added it in using the correct tail. Now whenever I go into the race menu I can use this tail and ear set, and still use a new hairstyle without having to deal with my ears floating off my head. It should be compatible with ALL hairstyles except for the bald and shaven ones since the ears don't fully conform to the head, the sides do but the top still has a slight gap between the head and ear. It really isn't a big deal unless you like an elin with a mohawk or a buzzcut. But for all hairs including the vanilla hairstyles it should work perfectly fine. The archive includes a .bsa and .esp file (Including a .bsl file that the Creation Kit made, but I don't particularly think it's needed.) you just have to drop into your data folder. All it requires is Skyrim.esm, RaceCompatibility.esm, and ElinRace.esm to work. I've tried to set up the file structure correctly as well so it'll be compatible with regular mod managers too.

Note: I don't claim ANY ownership for this since it uses assets from the Elin mod, that said do as you like with it all as long as you follow PsychoMachina's policy for the Elin race mod. I hope it's okay to be uploading this but since these were strangely missing from the list and I wanted to sorta give back for all the work you've done PsychoMachina I figured I'd try and share at least this fix to it.

ElinRace - Wolf Ears and Tail.rar

@Samusknight2k

I would err on the side of caution and say "no".  The reason is, the Tera armors hosted on Nexus are there because the modders provided proof that En Masse gave permission to share Tera Online assets.  As a precautionary measure, check the image share section.  If you see any pics of Elins that have been there for at least a month then go ahead and upload some pics, but still be cautious.  Just because there are images of Elins already there doesn't mean a moderator has seen them and approved.

Thanks for sharing the Wolf ears and tails.  I was thinking about adding these wolf ears and tails (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27997).

Off-topic:  LL is having some server problems.  I've been trying to log-in today, but nothing happens.  Just got lucky this time.  If I don't respond to anyone's inquiries, chances are I'm having trouble with log-in.

Well as I said it's only images, not the actual mods. No page directing to where I downloaded it, no nothing of that sort. But I did do a quick Google search and found this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/23012

It dates back from January 2012 so I figure it should be fine then. I don't have any screenshots of my elin that I've taken right now but since I know if I ever decide I'll probably upload one after all. Regarding the wolf tail and ears however as I wrote it uses the default textures and meshes that come with the elin race so they aren't custom or anything. I just wanted to use the ears/tail with my elin but couldn't due to them being only available through the two hair styles available. Ideally that can be done with any of the ears/tails actually, the ears used for the hairstyles are listed under data/meshes/actors/2chelin/hair and so are the tails, it's just a matter of attaching the .nifs together in the CK to act as facial hair like I did with the wolf ears and tail. Problem however is you'll probably need to readjust each .nif file for the ears to fit the standard hairstyles otherwise they'll float above your head when using any of the custom or vanilla hairs. One thing I'm thinking of doing is trying to separate the elin hair styles from their assigned ears and tails so you can mix and match the elin hairstyles if you happen to like those, but don't want to use the corresponding ears and tail with it.

I don't know why that pic is still there, but I remembered early of 2012 seeing many pics of an Elin someone posted and they were removed within 24hrs.  I even got a warning about posting a screen of my female Nord wearing one the the Tera High Elf dress.  That is why I suggest being uber cautious.

As for the modders that were able to upload Tera weapons and armor, I stated that they got written permission by En Masse.  Without showing proof, the moderators would have taken down the mods and banned the modder.  The same could apply with posting pics.

I'm already hating the latest Creation Kit update (1.9.32).  I got permission from Loshirai14 (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27997) to add her wolf ears and tails to the Elin race and CK is spitting out errors that it didn't before the update.  What's worse is now all face data keeps being removed from the race form and now everytime I make any changes to the race, I have to reenter the information.  :@   Bethesda better leave the 'bug fixing' to the community.

I got the Elins back to their normal self and CK stopped removing the face data.

Here's a preview of the new Wolf Elin.  I need to make some adjustments to the ears and tail, but for the most part, they look nice on her.

6d117fb542ea98ec16c9b9625e2f7a598c101b70e8bb1820896a49df41625fdb1515cd6d9c5c2f59

UPDATE:  Wolf Ears Retex

9ad4075a2c0d0e9358ad33cc74e8d6daf45b1eab

It's bethesda, what did you expect? >XD

I'm almost thinking of playing a werewolf elin after these pics...

... almost.

Btw, does that tail move at all? I don't GET why people make tails stick out 90° from the body at a bad height...

It should be attached to the hipbone, and going DOWN, then making a curve out. :/ Sorry, it just makes me mad.

I LUVS IT!!! now make it a BOY and ill be extremely happy :P

I'll make a femboy body replacer for the New Elins and see what I can do about making adjustments to the CBBE Slim Flat body.

It's bethesda, what did you expect? >XD

I'm almost thinking of playing a werewolf elin after these pics...

... almost.

Btw, does that tail move at all? I don't GET why people make tails stick out 90° from the body at a bad height...

It should be attached to the hipbone, and going DOWN, then making a curve out. :/ Sorry, it just makes me mad.

The tails do not have animations, but I was wondering about doing a cut/paste to transfer animation from one of the fox tails to the wolf tail.  The tails would look better coming from the tailbone so the tail should sprout from the top of the butt cleavage and slightly curve downward, but I have to admit, there is something sexy about a fluffy, curvaceous tail on a woman.