Everyones characters?

Thought I'd repost my characters since the image I used in the lest thread wasn't that good (and I didn't give their names, although if you've seen my stuff on the Nexus you'd probably know them).

My first character since getting Oblivion on the PC, my Mystic Dark Elf Shadow:

2436295-1362774364.jpg

And my Moonshadow Elf (and possibly most recognisable character) Cris

2436295-1364848644.jpg

I also have a third character whose image I haven't posted who's my first ever character in a Bethesda game, a male Argonian called Teneicha.

Mystic Elves? Now that brings back some memories, also is that the Night Shade armour she's wearing? Looks similar although i'm a bit foggy.

And Moonshadow elves are definitely awesome, probably one of the other great face shapes available in Oblivion mods.

My characters are wearing the Mundus armour from the Romuska Fantasy Store mod the Black Warrior armour from the A friendly backup mod.

BRB NEXUS

Decided to clear out Kvatch ( after 42 days of goofing around. Sounds about right. Whole world is ending but we got plenty of time to dick around, hueheuehueheuehue )

And while slaying lods of monsters i got the idea to try and take some screenshots that are actually kind cool rather than the cute frilly dresses we all know and love.

The armour she's wearing the Iron Maiden set, it's basically a re skin of the Dynasty armour, but i'd say it's the best re skin of it i've seen.

I also use Narae pose pack if any of you are curious, it's also the only pose pack i use at the moment.

post-2558-0-58857400-1365131429_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-56557600-1365131437_thumb.jpg

^ Luzec standing triumphantly over a pile of dead daedra.

post-2558-0-69016000-1365131457_thumb.jpg

With this one, i tried to sort of imitate the cover of Demon's Souls with the whole idea of a weary warrior, possibly tired after hours of fighting and journeying. Don't think i really captured that feel with this though.

Also, i'd kill for an awesome set of fluted armour like the warrior has in that cover art.

Feel like showing off a DMRA conversion I randomly decided to work on:

2013_04_06_00001.jpg

2013_04_06_00002.jpg

There's still a ton of weighting issues with it, not sure if I'll be able to fix it to a point where I'd be satisfied with the quality. If anyone wants the original, I should still have it.

Since you already know that much, here's all the render recipe.

*Create 2 layer of the screenshoot. *'Desaturate' the first layer.

*'gaussian blur'at 5.8 strength the second layer.

*'plastic warp' the first layer.

* move the second blurred layer at the top of the first.

* set the second layer property to 'hard light'.

± adjust both layer setting to your gooey aestheticness.

* flatten the layers.

>Save and share!

Excellent tutorial! But I've been hating this filter ever since 1999. Here I have a tutorial of my own:

- Click on the speech bubble icon in the post editor's top menu, confirm with the 'OK' button. This will add a spoiler bar.

- Place your cursor in the middle between both spoiler tags' brackets.

- Click on the image icon to insert your images, each time confirming with the 'OK' switch.

- Have everyone enjoy this thread more by making posts along international 'netiquette' guidelines in which spoiler tags for large-size images play an essential part.

Bonus point:

- Ideally share images of awesome creatures explicitly messing around with random (and sometimes even faceless) NPCs in more suitable threads like your own since this one here is per definition for people to show pictures of their player characters, not to promote mod presentation shots by hijacking a popular thread. Especially if those images contain content not really catering to some people's tastes. Not talking about myself here, I'm enjoying Guro and mutant sex for breakfast, but others might not.

This is Alice:

2125204-1361999848.jpg

2125204-1364667079.jpg

And this is Ariadne:

2125204-1364507316.jpg

2125204-1363720726.jpg

They are gorgeous !

What races are they ?

What Hairstyles have you used ?

And what outfits are those ? 

:blush:

What outfit is that as well ?  :blush:  :blush: 

The clothing is called 'Rose Gear Set',

Is it downloadable anywhere ?  :-/ 

WARNING - EXCESSIVE GORE

AMONG THE SLOAD  

up003332.jpg

GLORY FALL.

up003352.jpg

DEMON HIVE TYRANT.#1

up003354.jpg

DEMON HIVE TYRANT.#2

up003358.jpg

PHANTASMGORIA

up003361.jpg

up003360.jpg

up003359.jpg

^ GOOD WORK!

And please forgive my harsh wording in that previous post. It was merely to drive home my point. The pictures are great without any doubt.

Good work, y'all! Always a pleasure to see pretty girls with nice hair and even nicer outfits.

@ NeoDee: I'm not a big fan of 'post production' effects that somewhat clash with the game's graphics because they have razor-sharp edges. What I prefer for as many effects as possible are in-game textures and particles. There is this snowflake replacer I once found that might look a bit silly but is giving the game's snow effect a more pronounced appearance: SnowflakeReplacer.rar

Maybe you want to give it a try. After backing up whatever snowflake texture you have installed in the 'Sky' folder.

If you are using no special snowflake texture the file from this archive can safely be deleted in case you dislike it. This is what it looks in-game:

20130304136239793886417.jpg

Wampa dancing in the back. Aww, sorry, Xilver. It's 'Whompa'.

Less pronounced than a Photoshop snowflake brush, naturally. But this is the idea behind it, those flakes are really in the game, looking more 'believable' than an effect added later because they have the game's resolution. For a picture with flakes all over I probably would take several shots and combine the snowflakes from multiple layers into one.

@ Happysparkles: Yay for bulky 'Starship Troopers' armor! From the first pictures in that other thread I didn't get the outfit has in fact double gauntlets. Their hooked spikes could be used on the pauldrons/shoulder guards as well so they would catch a sword intended to decapitate dear Sumi. The dark texture is indeed giving the outfit a more serious 'gritty' look, I prefer the shiny blue 'Jet Force Gemini'-styled variant.

And those pillows somehow remind me of pizza slices or raw meat...