Everyones characters?

• 2 years later...

I feel stupid for asking this, but how do you take pictures of your character from all the different angles?  I know that if I wait long enough in third person, the camera starts to slowly rotate, but I don't think that is what people are using.  

Use "~" to bring up the console, type tfc and hit Enter. You must be in third person mode, or your head will go missing ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is the new LL policy for threads that reach 750 posts. They are being reset and start anew.

I just wonder where the archived previous thread goes? The first one I noticed receiving this treatment - 'What Mod Is This?' - was accessible for a while in its archived version, read-only because it got locked. Now the old thread seems gone, there's just the new reset thread in its place.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

Firstly, for anyone unfamiliar with my screenshots, this is not my character.

Her name is Fey, and my friend (Sleepypanda) gave her to me along with six others.

A while ago there was a picture titled "Listening to Pink Floyd". It was very well done and inspired me to make a slightly different one.

I can't say I did as well, or even close, but I do hope you like it.

post-125455-0-08801600-1364880706_thumb.jpg

@Neo

I liek dat sweater boii

and @Elal

SPIDER GURL

Oh and this is my character Luzec, whose name is merely mine spelled backwards.

Real clever, am i right?

Sorry have to ask but what clothing is your character wearing? i must have it :o and lovely character shes has a really nice face.

Some of my many different characters -

(the most recent)

Onstaya

A member of my ayleid race.

post-8015-0-57571700-1365081836_thumb.jpg

post-8015-0-63869200-1365082652_thumb.jpg

post-8015-0-30538100-1365081885_thumb.jpg

Marie

A chocolate elf ... that took me ages to make right.

post-8015-0-01152800-1365082884_thumb.jpg

post-8015-0-67978800-1365082929_thumb.jpg

post-8015-0-05258800-1365082993_thumb.jpg

Im done .. :)

Nice face painting on ayelid race

Did you make them? and if so, by any chance do you plan on releasing?  :P

Thanks yeah i did make them, it was a ongoing project that i've been working on for months, finally got it the way i like it. i was thinking of releasing them.. but im worried that there not right or people wont like them that sort of thing.. never released any of my mods before so bit worried about doing it.

but i might do if i pluck up the courage :P i know i wont upload on the nexus... dont really like the site anymore, so most likely it'll be uploaded here.

The clothing is called 'Rose Gear Set', a fellow shared it with me after i shared him the file from try_what's blog. 

I'm basically using the Modified FF Race with try_what's face texture ( which i edited a bit for myself to give her a more bronze complexion )

My newest character:

attachicon.gifedit.jpg

What do you guys think? :)

HUEG

XBOX HUEG

This is just me though, but i think her nostrils should be a little wider ( so that the corners of the nostrils match up with the corners of the eye )

BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

Even mine's proportions are little bit off, but it's just me going by normal human facial proportions. And i've always gone by those proportions even before i started using FF Race to try and make some sense out of the puffy monkey faces default oblivion has.

post-2558-0-15709300-1365123767_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Also Bond's Studio Apartment, fuck yeah.

Thought I'd repost my characters since the image I used in the lest thread wasn't that good (and I didn't give their names, although if you've seen my stuff on the Nexus you'd probably know them).

My first character since getting Oblivion on the PC, my Mystic Dark Elf Shadow:

2436295-1362774364.jpg

And my Moonshadow Elf (and possibly most recognisable character) Cris

2436295-1364848644.jpg

I also have a third character whose image I haven't posted who's my first ever character in a Bethesda game, a male Argonian called Teneicha.

Thought I'd repost my characters since the image I used in the lest thread wasn't that good (and I didn't give their names, although if you've seen my stuff on the Nexus you'd probably know them).

2436295-1362774364.jpg

2436295-1364848644.jpg

I also have a third character whose image I haven't posted who's my first ever character in a Bethesda game, a male Argonian called Teneicha.

Mystic Elves? Now that brings back some memories, also is that the Night Shade armour she's wearing? Looks similar although i'm a bit foggy.

And Moonshadow elves are definitely awesome, probably one of the other great face shapes available in Oblivion mods.

2436295-1362774364.jpg

2436295-1364848644.jpg

Mystic Elves? Now that brings back some memories, also is that the Night Shade armour she's wearing? Looks similar although i'm a bit foggy.

And Moonshadow elves are definitely awesome, probably one of the other great face shapes available in Oblivion mods.

My characters are wearing the Mundus armour from the Romuska Fantasy Store mod the Black Warrior armour from the A friendly backup mod.