YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

AwfulArchdemon, it doesn't say anywhere 'lolilabs' in the OP. I downloaded 'CotS gear' from the OP and it is a 251mb archive with individually installable outfits, however what i've got from the evasiadutch's link is a twice the size single install, so i assumed that there is a thread somewhere (with updated version of this pack screenshots and stuff) and not so dead links, because i have no idea where the extra stuff in LOLILABS-v1.1.7Full came from nor how it looks..

AwfulArchdemon, it doesn't say anywhere 'lolilabs' in the OP. I downloaded 'CotS gear' from the OP and it is a 251mb archive with individually installable outfits, however what i've got from the evasiadutch's link is a twice the size single install, so i assumed that there is a thread somewhere (with updated version of this pack screenshots and stuff) and not so dead links, because i have no idea where the extra stuff in LOLILABS-v1.1.7Full came from nor how it looks..

Damn! What the hell? Everything's broken on the OP. That stuff needs removed.

I have it right in front of me. Now uploading to 4shared.com . . .

I'm fixing this once and for all. :sleepy:

CotS LOLILABS Download Page

[page: 81]

Okay. I have uploaded the file to 4shared. It might take forever to download, because it took forever to upload, but it's there, and it's safe to download. No redirects, no viruses, no bullshit.

Any issues, tell me right now! I hate when dl sites have issues, especially when it's a virus. Friggin annoying!

Here is the where to find LOLILABS>>

>  LOLILABS  <

^

this one is 922mb xD but i think this is just because of different archive type... need to add this updated pack to the OP and renew all the links there :/

Mine's the original. When you extract it, it sould be 2.61 gigs, according to the size of the file I'm looking at right now in my MOD ORGANIZER!!!

AwfulArchdemon, yes but your archive is by 400mb~ larger (for no reason) than the one evasiadutch uploaded the page before. download it and check/reup to 4shared maybe or whatever ^_^

still mising screenshots for every clothing/armor peace from original download.

Can someone help me? The game crashes upon selecting the Sky Child race in the menu. I don't know why. I can't think of any mod I could have that is incompatible.

SKSE, SkyUI, A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Apocalypse Spell Package, Auto Unequip Ammo, Balanced Magic, Bandolier, Better Dialogue Controls, Better Females, Better Males, CBBE, Convenient Horse, Double Cursor Fix, Enhanced Character Edit, FNIS /w creature pack, Gloss Tech, Immersive HUD, Improved Shouts, Inconsiquencial NPCs, Player Headtracking, Populated cities/towns/roads/dungeons, Racemenu, Run for your lives, Safety load, ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, SMIM, The Eyes of Beauty, High Heel Walk Animation, Warmer Magic Lights, Wet and Cold, and XPMS.

If anyone knows if there are any issues with these or how to fix this, please let me know.

Tomany scripted mods prolly one of those crash your game.

Wet and cold-inconsiguencial NPC-Quality map-xpms are posible crash mods.

Creaturepack also can couse crashes.

ECE and Racemenu ? seems not right use both?

CBBE wrong body type when using child mods its UNP for children.

Populated cities also maybe couse of crashes.

I dont even know if xpms works on children i think not?

Your load is not good for child mods to many mods don't work well with child mods.

BOSS/TES5EDIT all?

AwfulArchdemon, yes but your archive is by 400mb~ larger (for no reason) than the one evasiadutch uploaded the page before. download it and check/reup to 4shared maybe or whatever ^_^

still mising screenshots for every clothing/armor peace from original download.

Have you ever heard of something being 400mb bigger for no reason? Look again. I've downloaded lolilabs_Full before. The original has more.

Guys if you study where this lolilabs go in what maps you go ingame test all armor see what you like and rest you dont like, remove.

And rename the new archived loliabs in lets say lolilabs_small v.1.1.7 for example.

You still can craft the armors you like and lolilabs basement is still there but lolilabs file is alot smaller mine for example is unpacked only 900mb my full lolilabs is 2.61gb.

Can someone help me? The game crashes upon selecting the Sky Child race in the menu. I don't know why. I can't think of any mod I could have that is incompatible.

SKSE, SkyUI, A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Apocalypse Spell Package, Auto Unequip Ammo, Balanced Magic, Bandolier, Better Dialogue Controls, Better Females, Better Males, CBBE, Convenient Horse, Double Cursor Fix, Enhanced Character Edit, FNIS /w creature pack, Gloss Tech, Immersive HUD, Improved Shouts, Inconsiquencial NPCs, Player Headtracking, Populated cities/towns/roads/dungeons, Racemenu, Run for your lives, Safety load, ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, SMIM, The Eyes of Beauty, High Heel Walk Animation, Warmer Magic Lights, Wet and Cold, and XPMS.

If anyone knows if there are any issues with these or how to fix this, please let me know.

Your load is not good for child mods to many mods don't work well with child mods.

BOSS/TES5EDIT all?

I thought TES5EDIT was more of a mod creators tool, and I can't download BOSS because there's no file on the nexus. Do you know another place where I could get it?

BOSS/TES5EDIT all?

I thought TES5EDIT was more of a mod creators tool, and I can't download BOSS because there's no file on the nexus. Do you know another place where I could get it?

http://boss-developers.github.io/ boss website

Hi all

Just asking for some quick support. I wanted to add Children of the Sky so as to improve Bethesda's children as they irritate me so much. They look like some product of a ghastly cloning experiment gone horribly wrong. COTS looks really good for improving them. Installing the mod was fine, and I got vastly improved kids running around. Unfortunately my character's carefully crafted adult Nord face also took on childish features, like a fuller face and higher brow. Is there any way to run this mod so as it leaves the player character and all other adults alone? I can see the recommendation for using the mod only on a new game but I don't want to go down that route.  Alternatively is there a simple NPC version of the mod or a similar mod I could use?  I had a rummage on forums but could not see a quick answer to this.

Thanks in advance.

My game won't load COTS.esp, xvisionchildren.esp, or RaceCompatibility.esm even though I've followed intallation directions. Can I fix this with BOSS or TES5EDIT? My game is also not loading Dragonborn and Dawnguard. esm if that has anything to do with it.

jiitek isnt managing this mod anymore ? cause i havent seen a single new update on this and it would be cool to see a newer version with higher res skins and better body meshes

agreed,  but I think RCOTS is taking its place, and when SK gets updated with the NPC replacers I personally think it'll be the mod of choice.