YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

@asdeiro

Out of curiosity your load order has    YChildren of the Sky.esm  Active

What is this?

The children of the sky esm file '-'

ok where did you get it?  you have a .esm  and a .esp active. The original CoTS does not come with a .esm  If you don't know what is try disabling it see if that fixes the problem.

Took them down to bottom of the load order, still same thing. Noting is working still.  Even tho it should no?

You mean nothing is working at all, or you have adult sized characters? Is the Sky Children race not even listed on your CC screen?

Nothing is working at all, no Sky Children in CC screen.

Fuckin' A! Did you tick the .esp in the load order? Did you...activate this mod?? By all means, you should be on your way to Riverwood right now, fighting wolves... :-/

Here you see all is ticked. attachicon.gifhgfdhfg.png

So should be fine right? p:

Okay, question. Have you been running SKSE through MO to start your game each time??

i disabled the esm and all the children are okay except Lucia and Hroar '-'

Don't know if this will fix it, but try putting xvc right above CotS. No more vanilla outfits (unless you chose them during CotS installation), but it might fix their faces. I fixed this problem once before, and I think I did so by messing with my load order. My Lucia looks like shit right now too, but I'm not using CotS. I've just been ignoring her.

It's not a CotS issue, it's a xvc issue.

Hi guys, I've tried to create my own follower using CotS race but in CK there is no hair displayed to select with that race, could someone help me with this issue? 

Back the camera up in the view. I'll bet you see the hair floating about 3 feet above her head. ;)  Check full-preview too.

Hi guys, I've tried to create my own follower using CotS race but in CK there is no hair displayed to select with that race, could someone help me with this issue? 

Back the camera up in the view. I'll bet you see the hair floating about 3 feet above her head. ;)  Check full-preview too.

Thanks for your response but that wasn't what I meant, when I try to change the hair style there is nothing in the list except for the default female nord hair 08, this doesn't happen with the other races or mod races (elin), even if I have an hair mod selected in CK it doesn't display in the list. Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Image of Issue:

Hair_Issue.jpg

Thanks for your response but that wasn't what I meant, when I try to change the hair style there is nothing in the list except for the default female nord hair 08, this doesn't happen with the other races or mod races (elin), even if I have an hair mod selected in CK it doesn't display in the list. Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Image of Issue:

Hair_Issue.jpg

Is there maybe an esm file your not loading, or missing? I assume Elin has it's own hair, or does it use Apachii Hair or something?? (I never used that race)

Image of Issue:

Hair_Issue.jpg

Is there maybe an esm file your not loading, or missing? I assume Elin has it's own hair, or does it use Apachii Hair or something?? (I never used that race)

Thanks again for your response, Elin has it own hair styles but it also displays the ones of the other races.  Previous versions of CotS worked just fine and the esm file only needs Skyrim and Race compatibility  esm's as it's shown in CK. I'll try using a different hair mod and see what happens. Had you tried creating a follower using the CotS race recently?

r00.jpgr01.jpgr02.jpg

Image of Issue:

Hair_Issue.jpg

Thanks again for your response, Elin has it own hair styles but it also displays the ones of the other races.  Previous versions of CotS worked just fine and the esm file only needs Skyrim and Race compatibility  esm's as it's shown in CK. I'll try using a different hair mod and see what happens. Had you tried creating a follower using the CotS race recently?

r00.jpgr01.jpgr02.jpg

I never made a CotS follower. I never messed with CotS in CK, just XVC.

Image of Issue:

Hair_Issue.jpg

r00.jpgr01.jpgr02.jpg

I never made a CotS follower. I never messed with CotS in CK, just XVC.

I've tried another hair mod and didn't work, I guess I'll have to live only with elin followers. Oh well, thanks anyway for your time and support.

hair and his hairline (if present) must have record in character/headpart and this record must contain list of valid races

for example:

image.png

since COTS is custom race, you have to add it to vanilla race list or make your own.

if hair is not compatible with any other race (like elins with their TRI files) its good step to make your own racelist

COTSR2 as i remeber doesnt have ESM file, so you have to make one or make copy of RACE and other dependant records to make "follower"

CK not able to inherit records from ESP.

1) most of the dl links (including posts) are dead.. for example:

- only one link is alive in 'Children of the Sky - Gear' category;

i want 'Nomore ugly Bronze Shine' to work with CotS but mega link in the post is dead too.

2) this + immersive first person = crosshair in first person is off when hover over items :/ how to fix that?

1) most of the dl links (including posts) are dead.. for example:

- only one link is alive in 'Children of the Sky - Gear' category;

i want 'Nomore ugly Bronze Shine' to work with CotS but mega link in the post is dead too.

2) this + immersive first person = crosshair in first person is off when hover over items :/ how to fix that?

3) where do i fnd all that clothing from  'Children of the Sky - Gear' in game?

No more ugly bronze is bullshit mod don't use it.

Go download the UNPetite mod and only use the textures for your body and will look great and nomore ugly bronze qithout using no more ugly bronze mod :)

Dont use the meshes unless you want also the body type of unpetie with larger breast and big bottom :P

Place the textures in the skyrim/data/texture/actor/character/oriental/x117/female map

Get x117 from Lostdaywalker or lolilabs and gloufs armorpack.

All armor dl can be found on this site.

You can also use many UNP based armor sets for the children.

no more ugly bronze mod also contains texture fix for male and vampire :P

I can't find any of those

You mean downloading armors one at a time, also i actually downloaded the pack (because 1 link is still alive) and there are only links to this thread in the readmes, so i'd have to go through lots of topics to find :-/

also i can't install Airy Belted Dress [Kid-Cream Rework] [uNP] because skyrim crashes on load    :-/

how to fix crosshair not matching its real position?

also should i have XP32 Maximum Skeleton? and where it should be in the load order before/after CotS?

no more ugly bronze mod also contains texture fix for male and vampire :P

I can't find any of those

You mean downloading armors one at a time, also i actually downloaded the pack (because 1 link is still alive) and there are only links to this thread in the readmes, so i'd have to go through lots of topics to find :-/

also i can't install Airy Belted Dress [Kid-Cream Rework] [uNP] because skyrim crashes on load  with any of them activated  :-/

how to fix crosshair not matching its real position?

also should i have XP32 Maximum Skeleton? and where it should be in the load order before/after CotS?

For RCoTS armorpack:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/326-cots-rebuilt/

For LDW ARMOR FILES x117:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/235-armor-conversions-for-yii-techniques-labors-cots/

Lolilabs full:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y833s1vnz4wh0fj/LOLILABS-v1.1.7Full.7z

i have the children showing up as expected in the world.

i was able to create as a main character, and thus this is the state of things after walking down from helgen

everything seems fine in the world that i have looked at.

but, when i show up in the sleeping giant, the three followers will only interact with me as someone with relationship ally would and have no offer to become a follower or other dialog.

other extentions of note: i added in the authors fixes for dawnguard, hearthfire, ufo, and uskp since i use those.  i also have active sexlab+slRomance+zaz, and  xpms

i have seen this happen when you make a copy of something and have both that and the copy active at the same time... any ideas on what might be causing it?

also, i tried adding in the camera height adjustment and that seems to cause crashes at start of skyrim

i have the children showing up as expected in the world.

i was able to create as a main character, and thus this is the state of things after walking down from helgen

everything seems fine in the world that i have looked at.

but, when i show up in the sleeping giant, the three followers will only interact with me as someone with relationship ally would and have no offer to become a follower or other dialog.

other extentions of note: i added in the authors fixes for dawnguard, hearthfire, ufo, and uskp since i use those.  i also have active sexlab+slRomance+zaz, and  xpms

i have seen this happen when you make a copy of something and have both that and the copy active at the same time... any ideas on what might be causing it?

also, i tried adding in the camera height adjustment and that seems to cause crashes at start of skyrim

You might even try without UFO. Those followers don't require it. (if all else fails, I guess)

Can someone help me? The game crashes upon selecting the Sky Child race in the menu. I don't know why. I can't think of any mod I could have that is incompatible.

SKSE, SkyUI, A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Apocalypse Spell Package, Auto Unequip Ammo, Balanced Magic, Bandolier, Better Dialogue Controls, Better Females, Better Males, CBBE, Convenient Horse, Double Cursor Fix, Enhanced Character Edit, FNIS /w creature pack, Gloss Tech, Immersive HUD, Improved Shouts, Inconsiquencial NPCs, Player Headtracking, Populated cities/towns/roads/dungeons, Racemenu, Run for your lives, Safety load, ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, SMIM, The Eyes of Beauty, High Heel Walk Animation, Warmer Magic Lights, Wet and Cold, and XPMS.

If anyone knows if there are any issues with these or how to fix this, please let me know.

Can someone help me? The game crashes upon selecting the Sky Child race in the menu. I don't know why. I can't think of any mod I could have that is incompatible.

SKSE, SkyUI, A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Apocalypse Spell Package, Auto Unequip Ammo, Balanced Magic, Bandolier, Better Dialogue Controls, Better Females, Better Males, CBBE, Convenient Horse, Double Cursor Fix, Enhanced Character Edit, FNIS /w creature pack, Gloss Tech, Immersive HUD, Improved Shouts, Inconsiquencial NPCs, Player Headtracking, Populated cities/towns/roads/dungeons, Racemenu, Run for your lives, Safety load, ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, SMIM, The Eyes of Beauty, High Heel Walk Animation, Warmer Magic Lights, Wet and Cold, and XPMS.

If anyone knows if there are any issues with these or how to fix this, please let me know.

Try without ECE.