IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE  !

ENGLIHS TRANSLATION DO NOT WORK   !

NO SEX  !!!

GUIVE US MORE TOPICS PLEEEEEEASE ........ ( FAQ's)

SKYRIN IS TURNING A VERY COMPLICADE GAME IF YOU WANTE MODS !!!

CAN YOU MAKE THIS EASY FOR US  ?  I AM NOT A COMPUTER OR MODER EXPERT......

IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE  !

ENGLIHS TRANSLATION DO NOT WORK   !

NO SEX  !!!

GUIVE US MORE TOPICS PLEEEEEEASE ........ ( FAQ's)

SKYRIN IS TURNING A VERY COMPLICADE GAME IF YOU WANTE MODS !!!

CAN YOU MAKE THIS EASY FOR US  ?  I AM NOT A COMPUTER OR MODER EXPERT......

if caps lock isn't helping, try downloading the correct file.

it's that easy.

PROBLEM WITH ZAZ ANIMATIONS

When I'm answer "angry" to master, start some Zaz animation (like chained or tied in somewhere, while she's tortured). Ok, but it's starting together with this a sex animation, at the same time. So instead the Master stay whipping the char, while she's chained, he starts the sex animation alone, fucking the air or the ground, lol!

Is there any way to separate the trigger of both animations, to start in diferent situations, not together?

PS: I don't know exactly if this animation is from ZAZ Animation Pack or Zaz Resources Mod.

Do u have cassualy installed the "sexlab dangerously nude"? I had a similar issue with it; also happened to me that sometimes because of low capability of my laptop and a great amount of scripted mods made the triggering of sex before asked but never executed being executed along the punishment, got rid of 2 lesser and expendable mods and got a normal behavior; also when i installed ENB i got the sex never executed or delayed in conjunction with other task. Hope somting of this helps u.

Probably a silly question already covered here.... but I can't find it and have no will to search 174 pages.

I finish the spirggan quest fine. Sex starts fine. Carries on fine. The flowering spriggan then becomes a sprigan matriarch but I still have the "Call spriggan" ability and the flowering spriggan checkbox in the MCM menu is still ticked. If I save near the spriggan or even wait using t I immediately ctd. So i'm wondering since I really do want to have my character enslaved again why exactly the tickbox is still showing spriggan enslavement? I should note ... my follower flashes green ocassionally. Perhaps a nasty spriggan got her too who knows. Would that keep it active for my player if it's even possible?

I should also note the matriarch just stands there after creation. It doesn't get annoyed when I chop it up for wood either!

I've never seen the Spriggan questline complete. The downside is that the quest stays in your active quests list. The upside is that it doesn't matter at all. It's one of the few errors in Skyrim modding that has no negative side-effects. It can be safely ignored. If you see another Spriggan, you can do the quest over with no issues.

Is there a wiki for this module? I have questions about the gameplay (no bugs or anything) and don't want clutter the thread with stupid questions...though I guess I kind of did right now. Doh.

usually WA we do is research in all this pages but u can send me a message and i will answer WA i know, i have followed this mod since it was developed and is base in my game play

Is there a wiki for this module? I have questions about the gameplay (no bugs or anything) and don't want clutter the thread with stupid questions...though I guess I kind of did right now. Doh.

No, your question/request was right on the money. I'm willing to bet there will be a wiki on SD2 when it comes out, if not simply because jbezorg likes to direct people to wikis, then otherwise for the sake of explaining it's many features in great detail. :P

Rest assured, I'll be handling as much troubleshooting as I can on the new thread for SD2. It will be epic.  :sleepy:

The OP will have to be sufficient. It explains SD quite well, and any other questions have likely been answered by 8 people, 8 times each, on the current thread. I'll dive right on this bitch the very moment it surfaces!devil.gif

S-D-2! S-D-2! Oooo, I hope jbezorg makes a video for it.  :lol:

My game keeps closing itself right after starting. Im not even in the menus and the game crashs. No error message, nothing, it just closes.#

FNIS-Generater doesnt show an error message as well, it even lists it as installed and working. I installed everyting using NexusModManager, also all plugins are ticked.

I have installed many mods, from steamworkshop, nexus and loverslab, but civil unrest and animated prostitution arent installed.

What  else could i do?

Sounds like you are crashing directly after the Bethesda Logo,

do you have the DLCs (Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Heathfire) installed?

If not check in NNM if there are mods depending on any DLC you don´t have installed and disable them.

No, no DLCs installed, everythings working without SD, if i deactivate it in NMM, everythings running (there are many problems in the game with another animation mod, but its starting and i can play, just after the animation played, my character is flying and i cant move, but thats a problem with a different mod)

-EDIT- I think i know what the problem is, you need dawnguard for this mod ...

My game keeps closing itself right after starting. Im not even in the menus and the game crashs. No error message, nothing, it just closes.#

FNIS-Generater doesnt show an error message as well, it even lists it as installed and working. I installed everyting using NexusModManager, also all plugins are ticked.

I have installed many mods, from steamworkshop, nexus and loverslab, but civil unrest and animated prostitution arent installed.

What  else could i do?

If not check in NNM if there are mods depending on any DLC you don´t have installed and disable them.

Try running TES5Edit (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25859/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D25859&pUp=1)

It should tell you which mod is causing the crash

I did, but what does it tell me? There is a long list with my mods and their plugins and on the right side, there is a even longer list, on which ending is the sentence "Background Loader: finished"

(wow, my english is great at the moment ...)

-EDIT- I runned it another time and now it tells me, Dawnguard.esm is missing

What  else could i do?

No, no DLCs installed, everythings working without SD, if i deactivate it in NMM, everythings running (there are many problems in the game with another animation mod, but its starting and i can play, just after the animation played, my character is flying and i cant move, but thats a problem with a different mod)

If u check the load order when u intstall sanguines u will see this patchs added to it:

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

if u dont have any of that mods installed (FROSTFALL, DLC DAWNGUARD, DLC DRAGONBORN) u have to disable them (unchecking them via NMM) from the load order or remove them manually (deleting them from the data folder after use it in ur game).

What  else could i do?

If u check the load order when u intstall sanguines u will see this patchs added to it:

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

if u dont have any of that mods installed (FROSTFALL, DLC DAWNGUARD, DLC DRAGONBORN) u have to disable them (unchecking them via NMM) from the load order or remove them manually (deleting them from the data folder after use it in ur game); once done, this will be compatible with ur game and will not require any of that mods/DLC to work in ur game.

Hello

I have similar issue after having any sex that is connected to sanguine mod, after the sex i cannot move, save load dont help, i checked and rechecked everything still nothing, any suggestions ? Character just stays in place and i cannot do anything.

EDIT:

I dont have any mods that causes conflict, at least those from the list, i uninstalled and installed SD again, the same effect, after any sex animation, main character just stays in place, and i cannt do shit. I RUN FNIS, i have every needed mod. latest versions.

EDIT2:

Ups :D, I installed SD.2013.09.07.02 - wchich was cousing the problem , i installed SD.2013.09.09.0 and everything is fine :), let me just go in the corner over there ................

175 pages is a bit menacing of a read....I may be able to find an answer quicker just by asking! :D

What exactly does the dancing do? It just lets me dance and people throw a few bits of gold at me. Then I get bound and a slave collar is put on me then I can't do anything at all afterward. This CAN'T be how it's intended to work, can it?

Okay so the spriggen one is the only one that does not seem to work. I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer ,The skeleton of female models - Perfect 3-2,Custom Skeleton Replacers - Basic 1.  Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-. Are one of these making it crash or is it something else? Also is there a way to take off the artifact without uninstalling SD? having my clothes off all the time is starting to get old.

Folks, before asking you could read the main page and use the 'search this topic' function.

A lot of questions have already been solved.

gvman3670,

you don't need to read all 175 pages, page 1 is enough to know what "Gold for the Wicked" SHOULD do.

Currently SD got a lot of bugs, sometimes the sex scene don't start propperly.

Did you reload the last save and try it again?

candykanekiller,

I suppose you've got a CTD when SD is trying to equip the BBP spriggan armor. Solution: install a BBP body.

Is the artifact blocking the body armor, and if so, do you use SoS? I think there's a patch that changes the slot a few pages back.

Awesome mod, I've been using it for the first time in the last couple of days. Kinda bugged in some points, but perfectly understandable, and a must have in any adult modded skyrim...

It would be nice if the mod could include some hints in the loading screens, like for example Frostfall does, or inside the MCM menu (the help inside is not quite helpful to be honest). The mod its quite clear for the part of how to be enslaved but... from that part you're quite alone. Tried to read and filter in the 175 pages of this thread but really, one could really use some help trying to understand the gameplay mechanic of SD in some concise and clear way.

Also, my char has been slaved by some statics npc that does nothing and goes nowhe, and I dont really know how to advance in the quest. Can't take the key cause if I fail once it wont let me try again (it tells me that the master already saw me), no weapons around, no clue on how to get 'pasive' questions or how to 'join' if I dont have any other input than being raped.

Also sometimes I'm sudently released from the enslavement, and even in the middle of the sex animation, the master enrages and starts fighting me, re-adding me to the enslaved faction and start all over again. Meh I don't really care about it but some guideance on how to advance and how the mechanics work would be appreciated, even to understand what's working as intended and what's a bug for me to be able to compensate it.

9/10