I'm having issues getting the MCM menu to load for the first time. I can access some of the mod's variables, so at least parts of it are running -- the menu item is just not correctly loading. I am using a clean install with close to the bare minimum mods installed (including the current versions of SkyUI, FINS, Sex Lab, and Zaz).

Is anyone have similar issues, or have any thoughts on how to get it up and running?

Well its maybe one of features of this great mod :shy:  You just have to deal with it atm. :cool:

At the folks with the missing MCM entry, did you try to quicksave and reload when it doesn't appear?

Sometimes it's happening with other mods, too and reloading after saving has always solved that prob for me.

Saskia, you can set Defeat to 15%-5% health, SD to 5% and -3x your health.

And also read my first SL 1.20+ and Defeat 4.0+ test below.

jbezorg, this is a test run, I don't criticize your genius mind nor mod, only showing what happened.

Compatibility question about Defeat4.1

I actually wanted to test a bit further before writing it down. Using test savegames.

• involved mods: SL 1.24 + FNIS 4.0.2 + creatures 4.0.4 + SD 2013.09.09.01 + Defeat 4.1 + HentaiPregnany 1.19 + ChildBirthPlugin 1.21 + OBSIS 1.503a + AFT 1.66 + iNPC 3.0 follower
  • (..and 200 other minor related mods like SkyRe, script intesiv mods like PlayerHeadtracking, cloaking mods like Wet&Cold, mod called CustomRaces and so on).

Problems so far..

All the time while being enslaved the crosshair is blinking. On/Off, On/Off. Using Immersive Hud with default settings, btw.

Enslaving my follower didn't work with the default Defeat settings (perhaps I should try the "All Down" option).

While I've been enslaved by OBSIS bandits, Defeat kept the hand over my follower:

- she got knocked down and standing up again, cause no one got interest in her, killed the master.

- she got knocked down, gotten raped, she's been fleeing, came back, killed the master.

Well, I've parked her 50 meters away, gotten enslaved again, had sex.

Everything works, Master's checking seems to be rare, no sex or whipping.

Trying to steal the key at 2% while he's sleeping didn't gave me a real penalty, only the msg "you've been caught", I think.

They've chased some deers, my reputation dropped, even when I've always been close to him. Pardon me, but this must be a (tolerated) bug.

It began to rain, so two other script mods done their thing; Splash of Rain, master equipped a hat with Wet&Cold.

After the master slept again, he whipped my char for the first time: He's been in a shack, me outside - so he whipped though the wall.

He went outside, leaning against a wall, HentaiPregnancy dropped a note that my follower gave birth to a healthy boy.

Still leaning against a wall, the msg appeared that he'll check my awareness again. My char got stuck at the ground, lights went on, master didn't move. Smoked a cigarette, while smoking nothing's happened..

pressed T, waited for 1 hours, nothing, pressed T, waited for 2 hours.. well, after all I've reloaded the last quicksave.

Follower gave birth miles away again, "awareness checking" appeared, master is still leaning against the wall while my char got stuck with lights on.

Reloaded the same quicksave again, noticed that my bound char played a Defeat animation (kneeling and ramming a sword in the ground) directly after loading, only once. So Defeat might still try to play a script. Follower gave birth, master kept leaning against the wall when the Checking msg appeared.. yeah, turned off the PC and went to bed.

Will test again today, reloading the hard savegame. This time with papyrus logs turned on.

Worked:

Enslaved by OBSIS bandits (so far I've only tested one gang, not tested traveling to the final destination yet)

SD Custom Rags, yay! (see spoiler)

Humilating the so called "Dragonborn" with rages out of dragon bones.

MB1knbB.png

It's tricky for the first time, so If anyone got problems with custom rags, I could explain it to you.

This idea I had too some time ago - i set defeat to 15-25 and SD to 0 to 10 - with a short distance to avoid conflicts. This works for a while, but sooner or later after hours of playing, defeat don't work anymore or sometimes SD don't work too. My character rouching down exhausted on the floor and nothing happens, often she becomes immortal after this, so i must set back immortility with TIM.

This idea I had too some time ago - i set defeat to 15-25 and SD to 0 to 10 - with a short distance to avoid conflicts. This works for a while, but sooner or later after hours of playing, defeat don't work anymore or sometimes SD don't work too. My character rouching down exhausted on the floor and nothing happens, often she becomes immortal after this, so i must set back immortility with TIM.

jbezorg has said he uses defeat with sanguine - his suggestion is setting sd to, say, 25%, and defeat to 10%. That way SD will kick in at 25% when fighting an npc in a slaver faction, and, if it's not in a slaver faction defeat will take over at 10%. 

A low level character might need SD set to a higher value due to massive hits taking more than 15% of your health at one whack.

jbezorg has said he uses defeat with sanguine - his suggestion is setting sd to, say, 25%, and defeat to 10%. That way SD will kick in at 25% when fighting an npc in a slaver faction, and, if it's not in a slaver faction defeat will take over at 10%. 

A low level character might need SD set to a higher value due to massive hits taking more than 15% of your health at one whack.

Thx, i will try it.

My game keeps closing itself right after starting. Im not even in the menus and the game crashs. No error message, nothing, it just closes.#

FNIS-Generater doesnt show an error message as well, it even lists it as installed and working. I installed everyting using NexusModManager, also all plugins are ticked.

I have installed many mods, from steamworkshop, nexus and loverslab, but civil unrest and animated prostitution arent installed.

What  else could i do?

My game keeps closing itself right after starting. Im not even in the menus and the game crashs. No error message, nothing, it just closes.#

FNIS-Generater doesnt show an error message as well, it even lists it as installed and working. I installed everyting using NexusModManager, also all plugins are ticked.

I have installed many mods, from steamworkshop, nexus and loverslab, but civil unrest and animated prostitution arent installed.

What  else could i do?

Try having BOSS sort your load order.  From what I understand AP conflicts with sanguines debauchery so you might want to uninstall that too.

I need some help here guys. ...

Ive exhausted every possible resource in attempts to diagnose this on my own, but I just can find the fix. I think I have tracked my issue down to SD but im not completly sure.

The issue is that im not being enslaved, I kneel but am not captured. Well I tracked that down to the fact I was actually supposed to be enslaved several game days back but the animation didnt register. Well last night I waited two hours and I was enslaved but not turned loose, I waited 5 in game minutes and I must have been far enough away to be outside of the enslavement area. I noticed sexlab was updated and I downloaded the patch I thought that would fix it, however, it didnt.

I honestly dont know where to turn, it could be an issue with zaz animations sexlab or sanguines debauchery I believe ive tracked it down to those three. I also noticed zaz was updated so I downloaded that but when I put it in NMM without the previous version it crashed, so I went back to v53 and it crashed on the bethesda screen again. But when I went to nmm and activated them both it seemed to fix it, and it fixed an issue I had before where my game would either ctd on zaz animation or just not animate.

Sexlab was working fine until I tried to go to solestheim, but once there I realized there must of been a huge issue... why? Lol cause I almost drowned ON the boat as it was under water up until the point where it docked, once docked I was spawned in the water next to the boat. Once up on the shore though I thought everything was fine as it the vanilla game itself seemed to be operating fine, however, none ofthe animations will initialize. ... I get the dialog options but it wouldnt animate. So, i went back to skyrim as i wasnt about to sacrifice these mods for dragonborn lol but i had the same issues in skyrim where sexlab was working fine before i went o.O Now this was BEFORE I did the update. I fixed it by starting a new character in the old version of sexlab. I havent been back yet as I dont want to have to start over -.-

I have googled my brains out.... I cant find an answer please help guys

Hello. I apologize for being one of the many people to ask a question but I am also having trouble.

Everything works well but MCM does not show up in SkyUI, is there any reason for this and how may I fix it?

I got it working I just left it on while i was playing and it just popped up after like an hour. For the Flowering Spriggan quest do you have to download the armor desperately because I don't get the armor when I got defeated I just glow green. All the other quest seem to work though.

What  else could i do?

Sounds like you are crashing directly after the Bethesda Logo,

do you have the DLCs (Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Heathfire) installed?

If not check in NNM if there are mods depending on any DLC you don´t have installed and disable them.

What  else could i do?

Sounds like you are crashing directly after the Bethesda Logo,

do you have the DLCs (Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Heathfire) installed?

If not check in NNM if there are mods depending on any DLC you don´t have installed and disable them.

Try running TES5Edit (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25859/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D25859&pUp=1)

It should tell you which mod is causing the crash

Indentured Servant Problem?

When I start the quest, I go to collect gold, but when I get distance from the master  appears the message "5 min and you free to go!". This message shows when you trying to escape, so after 5 min, shows a message that you have escaped. But I want to collect gold and complete the quest! Is it normal, I really have to stay close to master in Indentured Servant to make his money or it's some king of bug?

Okay so the spriggen one is the only one that does not seem to work I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer ,The skeleton of female models - Perfect 3-2,Custom Skeleton Replacers - Basic 1.  Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-. Are one of these making it crash or is it something else?

Probably a silly question already covered here.... but I can't find it and have no will to search 174 pages.

I finish the spirggan quest fine. Sex starts fine. Carries on fine. The flowering spriggan then becomes a sprigan matriarch but I still have the "Call spriggan" ability and the flowering spriggan checkbox in the MCM menu is still ticked. If I save near the spriggan or even wait using t I immediately ctd. So i'm wondering since I really do want to have my character enslaved again why exactly the tickbox is still showing spriggan enslavement? I should note ... my follower flashes green ocassionally. Perhaps a nasty spriggan got her too who knows. Would that keep it active for my player if it's even possible?

I should also note the matriarch just stands there after creation. It doesn't get annoyed when I chop it up for wood either!