I want to ask ,

How can you get into Dream to meet Sanguine?

I did it once but I have no idea how did I managed that, and is there a quest about it or it's just that?

It happens  one time right after you get enslaved for the first time.

Thank you for answer me,jbezorg :) 

it's really a cool dream, and if there will be more dream in SD2 will be even cooler :blush:

If you leave the Sanguine's artifact enabled, it occupies a slot that's used by some armor replacers. I think there was talk of a patch for moving the artifact to another slot some pages ago, or you could disable the artifact before starting the mod.

would editing the slot the artifact uses in ck break it?

I recently reinstalled this (the latest SexLab version), and I'm having an odd problem with the start of the Spriggan quest.  The spriggan simply vanishes right after the character is healed and kneels down.  Character doesn't strip; if I change outfit manually, the green glow visual effect shows up - but nothing else happens.  No animations, no spriggan host armor, the quest does not start.

This is with latest SexLab (v1.24), latest FNIS (v4.02), and Zaz Anim Pack (v5.4).  Other SD quests seem to start without difficulty.

I found some relevant messages in the Papyrus log:

[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM]  NOTICE: GetByTags(2, ["aggressive", "anal", ""], , TRUE)
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM]    Found [6] Animations: Arrok Rape, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, AP Anal, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Face Down Anal
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:13PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0803CE6E)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:15PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Flowering Spriggan) :: They are not loaded
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM]  FATAL: AddActor()
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM]    Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (FF000D7B)>]'
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:17PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of xxx
[10/20/2013 - 03:53:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Sylvian on quest WEDL14 (000BD758)].wealiasscript.OnUnload() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 145

Any ideas?  Maybe there's a race condition between loading the flowering spriggan (in place of the one I was fighting) and the SexLab actor validation check?

EDIT: I have Defeat v4.1 installed, but currently disabled for the player character, if that matters.

stobor, is it repeatable and did you try this?:

In general:

When you're losing vs spriggans, there should be a sex scene and the new armor will be equipped.

If there's no no sex scene or armor, then your health could be too low. In this case, rise the health slider in the SD MCM menu.

It isn't the health issue; I tried with 'immortal mode' toggled on.  It is 100% repeatable for me, with a brand-new character.  The flowering spriggan appears (I can tell, since it has a Forsworn sword, and normal spriggans don't), heals the character, the character kneels, and the spriggan vanishes (as in, 3D model is unloaded, not just invisible).  I suspect the SexLab error when validating the actor is a symptom, not cause.

Ok so I can get enslaved by everyone but the spriggens becuase once they beat me. my girl gets on her knees and the game crashes. 

Candy, do you have a TBBP or compatible skeleton (xp32, for example) installed?  If you don't, the game will crash as soon as the spriggan armor is equipped onto your toon. 

Mdy,

Thank you for your help. I finally completed the Sprig quest using some creative key work :>)

My PC  found tha cave and went into a frozen kneeling position.

I tried the shift-end key hit and the PC would move ( slide along the ground ) to a stopping point inside the cave. I tried to interact with any creature near at hand to no avail sooooooooooooooo......... we just kept moving along in short hops till we reached the Top and guessing the chest was an needed object made our way to it and opened it. Took what was their and could now walk and we were not bound. Made our way back to the entrance stopping at each point still trying to interact with the critters and sprigs but it was a No Go.

Exited the cave and TP home. Quest shows as completed.

I had just installed the newest SL 124.7?  that may be why things worked out like they did.  No way for me to know I'm not the sharpest tack in the box!

Can somone Tell me how to bring up a hud that will show me the values i see on the upper right of my screen while i am inslaved. Using the J key to route me to the mods and SD , status  does not give me any of the info i see listed on the screen ingame. The white bags and >> icons. I know i  am missing something important by not knowing how to do this.

Thank you all for all the help you have been as a group. I know i would not have gotten this mod working as well as it does now with out the forum.

Cheers

sachs

great mod! little problem though. all animations work fine but as soon as a rape scene is done my player just stands in one spot and I cant do anything. I wait for 24 hours and I can move again. any ideas? I dont have this issue with any other sexlab mod. I only ran this mod zaz, sexlab, and still had this issue.

I have all required downloads.

I'm having issues getting the MCM menu to load for the first time. I can access some of the mod's variables, so at least parts of it are running -- the menu item is just not correctly loading. I am using a clean install with close to the bare minimum mods installed (including the current versions of SkyUI, FINS, Sex Lab, and Zaz).

Is anyone have similar issues, or have any thoughts on how to get it up and running?