I don't know if I did something wrong when I tried to install the proper mods to go along with it and I think I got the FNIS issue fixed. Like every time I try to start the game up it immediately closes out. It could also be that the mods I installed to go along with this may not have installed correctly

I don't know if I did something wrong when I tried to install the proper mods to go along with it and I think I got the FNIS issue fixed. Like every time I try to start the game up it immediately closes out. It could also be that the mods I installed to go along with this may not have installed correctly

If you don't have ZaZAnimationPack.esm active, you should.

If you have a any SDpatch - XXXXX.esp active and don't have the associated mod or DLC, deactivate it.

NMM will activate these by default.

What happens if we were to be enslaved with followers around?

They will fight to free you until either the master is killed, or they are defeated. If the later of the two happen, they should be enslaved too.

Hi,

All I have tested so far is working well for me other than the blindfold - once this is applied I also get a total blackout although the cursor is still active and I can interact with anyone I can find (very realistic!).

I am using Realistic Lighting with Customization (set to defaults) for dark nights etc. so not sure if that is the cause. If techically possible and given that there will be such a wide range of lighting settings in use across the SD user base, would it be worth  having a slider control in options to adjust the level of black out?

The image space modifier can't be adjusted directly but I could create multiple image space modifiers and let the user select what one to use on a slider.

Warning!

Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) most recent versions collects all the .TXT files and does not install them as indicated in the mod.  That means that the animations (which are listed in a .TXT file as a requirement of FNIS) will not be found unless/until the missing file is found and put into place.

All mods adding animations are subject to this bug in NMM.

This is easily fixed, in the NMM options section you should see a button checked with something along the lines of this :

'Don't Extract Readme files' : [/]

Simply uncheck the box and the problem should be resolved, reinstall the mod as required, whoever designed this feature in their infinite wisdom made it register Readme files as all .txt files which is the issue here, hopefully that will resolve any issues

New option they added in 0.44.3, it wasn't there in 0.44.2 which is where I ran into the problem.

Xcuse my noobishness but whats the latest update?  [/size]SD.2013.03.16.06.Maint.7z ?

Yep. It's the date followed by an incremental number. Select the latest date and the highest incremental number.

jbezorg, I'm hoping you could either help with a feature I'm trying to add to the mod for my own use, or hopeefully see you implement it yourself as an optional feature: I want to add the dancing/whoring ability to some NPCs around town, Tavern wenches specifically to get the feeling of a lively adult setting that doesn't all center around the player (also would be nice for male players). I want to tie it to AI packages initiating at certain times at night.. But I'm a bit lost on which records I need to look for and how to add them to the AI package, will I need to use the "idles" tab in the package window and add the animations there? or is there another way? hope you'll answer this and thanks for the great mod :)

jbezorg, I'm hoping you could either help with a feature I'm trying to add to the mod for my own use, or hopeefully see you implement it yourself as an optional feature: I want to add the dancing/whoring ability to some NPCs around town, Tavern wenches specifically to get the feeling of a lively adult setting that doesn't all center around the player (also would be nice for male players). I want to tie it to AI packages initiating at certain times at night.. But I'm a bit lost on which records I need to look for and how to add them to the AI package, will I need to use the "idles" tab in the package window and add the animations there? or is there another way? hope you'll answer this and thanks for the great mod :)

Just some of the tavern wenches dancing in the taverns?

Just some of the tavern wenches dancing in the taverns?

I think that would be nice, Wenches/bards (at least in city inns at night) dancing and (more rarely) approaching customers at random for sex in one of the inn beds. Also hiring them for a dance or sex through dialogue the same way female players can initiate dancing/whoring. maybe give PC the ability to hire these wenches and tie it to the same quest that initiate the dancing/whoring. I think such a feature will greatly enhance immersion of the mod and also add some nice features for a male character to enjoy

some good candidates for that: Hroki in Markarth, Lisette in Solitude, Saadia in Whiterun, Haelga in Riften, maybe add a Dark elf girl to the Windhelm Cornerclub since the Nord girl in the main inn dies

That would be great! Alternatively, is it possible to detect when the player switches from 1st to 3rd person and back - then blackout could toggle off in 3rd person and be on for immersion purposes in 1st person?

Hi,

All I have tested so far is working well for me other than the blindfold - once this is applied I also get a total blackout although the cursor is still active and I can interact with anyone I can find (very realistic!).

I am using Realistic Lighting with Customization (set to defaults) for dark nights etc. so not sure if that is the cause. If techically possible and given that there will be such a wide range of lighting settings in use across the SD user base, would it be worth  having a slider control in options to adjust the level of black out?

The image space modifier can't be adjusted directly but I could create multiple image space modifiers and let the user select what one to use on a slider.

If you have a any SDpatch - XXXXX.esp active and don't have the associated mod or DLC, deactivate it.

Ok yeah that worked but now it's not even coming up in the MCM 

If you had a previous version of SD installed and have not loaded in the save with sanguinesDebauchery.esp unchecked/disabled, and then saved, the quest that runs the MCM menu remains stopped and you won't have any options available for SD in MCM.

Hey guys, nice mod. But i have a little problem.

I completed the quest with sam, and if i install the mod in the MCM, i get the message

sanguines debauchery is installing

sanguines becauchery has been installed

and then nothing. I cannot start the quest.

The only possibility to start it is to open the console and type

startquest _SB_watcher

and then i got the message "sanguine is watching you"

Do i miss something then i start the mod like this?

Wait, are you still taking feature requests for SD? Cause if you do, I've got a few. :lol:

BTW, are we going to start discussing SD2 anytime soon? :)

Something I can do in an hour or two I'll still throw in. I had an empty slider control in MCM and the blindness slider was just: Add a global, Duplicate the images space modifier for blindness a few times, duplicate the blindness magic effect a few times, and then tie everything together.

Dancing tavern wenches would also be fairly easy. Dancing tavern wenches that also whore themselves? That's something for SD2.

I'll start a "SD2 wants" thread soon just to start getting suggestions.

If you had a previous version of SD installed and have not loaded in the save with sanguinesDebauchery.esp unchecked/disabled, and then saved, the quest that runs the MCM menu remains stopped and you won't have any options available for SD in MCM.

Oh ok but I did get it working on a clean save. As for the mod itself, all I can really say is that I absolutely love it.

well have the new one installed and can get the blindfold put on so all I see is the black screen with my hud displayed. but after a bit that hud disappears but I have sound and all so not sure if it is still running or it's messed up. after a bit my hud will come back then disappear again. can see the demerits either going up or down in the upper left and all. can move the camera around till my slaver shows up that I can speak to them. can talk to them but not sure what is going on being as I can't see so not sure if it's working or if i'm laying there in a frozen position.

Why is latest versions 12 Mb less then previous?

Duplication from Zaz resources was removed.

And i didn't understand 2 things

1 What is the green fountain while doggy style sex?

2 Why all the viewers after the dance fucks the PC?

#1. The female will occasionally squirt. I need to fix the color.

#2. Yes. It's English slang term is a "Train Run". Turn it off in MCM.

• Removed the experimental halt of the thug quest after 15min.
  • Added a short intro scene that explains where the Thugs are taking the captured player.
  • Adding support for Localization. All MCM text has been added to Data/Interface/Translations/sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt
  • Blindfolds severely restrict player's clear vision to very close

Is there any visual effects for this? I am not sure it works correctly for me. Well, the master made me wear a blindfold, but nothing more. I mean, the is no difference on my screen before and after.

Drop this in your data folder

I am going to test this! Giving you some feedback soon!

Thanks.

Tryed on a new character and hum seem to work.. Partially. Well when master makes me wear a blindfold, it makes my whole screen totaly black (except the menus and HUD). I can still interract with people and object but i dont know where i look since there is a black screen. Is this the expected behavior?

Oh and i used to play on maintenance version : 2013.03.02, but i did update on a character I cleansaved today to the latest versions. Thugs were working sloppy but fine before, now I got strange behavior:

- The thugs come to me and say they are here to teach me a lesson (Good)

- Defeat me, remove my items (but some arrow are stuck in my back)

- First ragdoll (no sex scene)

- My characted is force followed (no hands bound), no way for me to move my caracter otherwise than the camera.

- I need to use end key a lot to be warped back to master cause my caracter walk away the master or continue walking when master is fighting mobs.

- Walking... walking for ages (about 1hour gameplay).

- Get into a cave, weird anymating of me crawling to a new master, thugs get killed.

- 'Track them' quest is failed.

- New master enslave me.

I am not sure if this were supposed to happen this way... Normal or not?

I have not installed new mods since last version (but player headtracking).

Nope. Not normal since I don't have any crawling animations in SD. Something is defiantly conflicting.

Thanks! I will look further more onto this problem when i will catch some time!

I'll keep you in touch.

Hello there. I tried the mod and found great the part where...

[spoiler=Hidden in case this is a spoiler]I get inside Sanguine's realm

But I have one question...

[spoiler=Another possible spoiler]How do I get out? I don't find an exit and I wait and wait while sanguine rapes me endlessly.

Hello there. I tried the mod and found great the part where...

[spoiler=Hidden in case this is a spoiler]I get inside Sanguine's realm

But I have one question...

[spoiler=Another possible spoiler]How do I get out? I don't find an exit and I wait and wait while sanguine rapes me endlessly.

Toggling fly cam will mess up the timing in the scene. Was that something you did?

[spoiler=Answer]After sex ends, speak with Sanguine and he'll send you back.

Updates

2013.03.17 Maintenance Update: 2013031701

• A level-of-blindness slider has been added to MCM for when the player is wearing the blindfold.
  • Language files have been edited to fix some missing translation tokens and expanded.
  • Additional tests for starting SD after "A Night to Remember" quest has started have been added.