Conflicts

Any mod that alters vanilla factions. - Any mod that significantly alters vanilla factions may mean that my mod won't recognize the attacker as being a member of an eligible slaver faction.

• WARZONES - Civil Unrest

Can someone explain how this conflict actually plays out in a practical way? Does it cause game crashes, break enslavement entirely, or just prevent a couple of the factions from enslaving the player?

Having played through Skyrim a few times with Warzones I find I'm really, really, really missing it now that it's gone. So if the conflicts are only minor factional issues then I'm very tempted to enable it again and just miss out on some of that enslavement.

I think it was the faction rewrites and alterations and not a CTD issue. Load it up and give it a shot.

So, After sitting in my chair playing with my kindle fire for 20 minutes, the flowering spriggan appears to have finished with my character, and has become a spriggan matron.

But the quest has updated saying "spriggans abuse for hours" and I have no idea weather or not this quest has been completed. It's still in my active quest tab, and SD in the MCM menu has my status still set to enslaved. What can I do to be done with these spriggans?

So, After sitting in my chair playing with my kindle fire for 20 minutes, the flowering spriggan appears to have finished with my character, and has become a spriggan matron.

But the quest has updated saying "spriggans abuse for hours" and I have no idea weather or not this quest has been completed. It's still in my active quest tab, and SD in the MCM menu has my status still set to enslaved. What can I do to be done with these spriggans?

Don't wear the armor for so long and get away from the Matron before the quest ends in 1 game hour, removing you from the spriggan faction, the matron turns hostile, and you are stuck wearing the armor again.

EDIT: Also if you have a mod that alters the rate of how fast game time passes vs real time that will have an effect on how long the end sequence lasts. The default to 5:1 meaning that game time passes 5 times faster then real time.

So i've always had problems with this mod but i got mostly everything to work eventually, the only thing i could never get to work was the sex restriction options. No matter what i do, if i set them to Same Sex only, then enslavement NEVER occurs, if i leave it put, then its fine but i don't want my character enslaved by a man so i really gotta be careful to kill the men first lol just in case.

Also the "train run", is there a trick to getting this triggered? I only had it happen once, i got enslaved to carlotta through funny but odd circumstances in the bannered mare and i swear a sign appeared over my head that said "free fuck, try me out" cuz the entire bannered mare was taking a shot at me. After that 1 instance though i've never been able to get it to repeat itself anywhere. Anyone else have issues with that?

So i've always had problems with this mod but i got mostly everything to work eventually, the only thing i could never get to work was the sex restriction options. No matter what i do, if i set them to Same Sex only, then enslavement NEVER occurs, if i leave it put, then its fine but i don't want my character enslaved by a man so i really gotta be careful to kill the men first lol just in case.

Also the "train run", is there a trick to getting this triggered? I only had it happen once, i got enslaved to carlotta through funny but odd circumstances in the bannered mare and i swear a sign appeared over my head that said "free fuck, try me out" cuz the entire bannered mare was taking a shot at me. After that 1 instance though i've never been able to get it to repeat itself anywhere. Anyone else have issues with that?

Can you check your Papryus_0.log for the following line. 

_SD::checkGenderRestrictions bSameSex:[TRUE or FALSE] iConfigSex: 0=N, 1=S, 2=O:[0-2] bCheckOk:[TRUE or FALSE] bNoGender:[TRUE or FALSE]

bSameSex = Master the same sex as slave

iConfigSex = 0=No gender restriction, 1=Same gender, 2=Opposite gender

bCheckOk = Did the check match the player setting?

bNoGender = Was gender undetectable on either the slave or master? If this is true then iConfigSex is ignored and it is treated as if the player had selected no gender restriction.

If bNoGender is true that there will be 2 more lines showing which actor failed the gender check.

_SD::bNoGender akPlayer:[TRUE or FALSE]

_SD::bNoGender akAggressor:[TRUE or FALSE]

*edit* little googling and i figured out the papyrus log, here is what i got

[03/15/2013 - 05:41:27PM] _SD::checkGenderRestrictions bSameSex:False iConfigSex: 0=N, 1=S, 2=O: 1 bCheckOk:False bNoGender:False

This is with same gender only turned on, fighting a female bandit in that first mine after you stop at the guardian stones with a new character

*edit* little googling and i figured out the papyrus log, here is what i got

[03/15/2013 - 05:41:27PM] _SD::checkGenderRestrictions bSameSex:False iConfigSex: 0=N, 1=S, 2=O: 1 bCheckOk:False bNoGender:False

This is with same gender only turned on, fighting a female bandit in that first mine after you stop at the guardian stones with a new character

Looks like the game flagged the female character as male. bSameSex:False

This is due to how leveled lists work within Skyrim and how the GetSex() function checks gender. The female Bandit will be generated from a male base template ( below ) and GetSex() will only work on the base actor. The base actor in the bandit hierarchy is male. So while it's not what either of us want it is the best I can do at this time.

The example below is for a Imperial, Female, level 1, Bandit Boss that will be detected as male.

• "SubCharBandit06Boss": lists several bandit boss templates based on the player level. The first is a level 1 female imperial bandit boss that uses 1 handed weapons. "EncBandit06Boss1HImperialF"
    • "EncBandit06Boss1HImperialF": This is based off the actor base template for a regular 1 handed imperial female bandit. "EncBandit06Melee1HImperialF"
      • "EncBandit06Melee1HImperialF": This is based off the actor base template for a male melee bandit. "EncBandit06TemplateMelee"
        • "EncBandit06TemplateMelee": This is based off the actor base template for a male bandit. "EncBandit00Template"
          • "EncBandit00Template": the male actor base template for bandits. This is the Base Actor and this is what the function GetSex() checks even though I'm interested in what's only at the top of the hierarchy.

Hi there, got a question. When my character gets engaged in any way of sexual act it plays the animation just as it should, but when it is supposed to end, the animation just reverts back to the stage 1 animation (slow one, played at the beginning of each sexual act) and stays there for 10 minutes or something, after that... they just fall apart and walk away. Help would be pretty much appreciated since i do not wish to wait for such long durations x( Thanks in advance!

Hi there, got a question. When my character gets engaged in any way of sexual act it plays the animation just as it should, but when it is supposed to end, the animation just reverts back to the stage 1 animation (slow one, played at the beginning of each sexual act) and stays there for 10 minutes or something, after that... they just fall apart and walk away. Help would be pretty much appreciated since i do not wish to wait for such long durations x( Thanks in advance!

If you toggle fly cam it apparently messes up game timing and the animations take a long time to complete. Was that something you tried during the animation sequence?

Loving this mod, makes things a little more interesting than just getting killed. 

Problem I'm running into is this, I've been running with just standard Calientes CBBE installed, not with BBP enabled. Worked great until a Spriggan got me, then not so much. So I've installed the BBP files, updated stuff that needed updating, and tried again. Great! Now the Spriggan capture works fine...

But regular animations do not. My characters breasts tend to end up in weird fixed poses during sex scenes now. For example, one will be nearly squished flat while the other appears to be attached via the nipple to the moon. Sometimes they turn inside out and clip through her back, particularly in doggystyle. When she gets up, it's like someone is pulling her up by them. It's really distracting.

As near as I can tell, it's because the regular sex animations are BBP compatible, so the skeleton doesn't move those bones around when animating (which seems weird, Skyrim uses IK so the bones should at least attempt to move with the chest). I've tried both listed skeletons to no avail. I can't imagine this is functioning like it's supposed too, the standard sex animations are just totally fugly with her breasts not working right. 

Any ideas?

Rerun FNIS. IIRC FNIS maps the skeleton to the animation and if you've changed skeletons that may be the issue.

Sadly, I've tried this, to no avail. The breasts are deforming/stretching strangely still. :(

post-119379-0-05309200-1363407082_thumb.jpg

I'm having some faction issues with the Thugs that come to teach me a lesson after some crime.  They aren't hostile to me, or 1 out of the bunch will be hostile and the others not.  They say their dialog and just stand there (often follow me around if I don't kill them off).  They will wander off if I kill the single hostile Thug.  I can go ahead and attack and kill the rest without the guards or anything getting involved, however.  Everything else, including coveted dancing, solicitation and enslavement/escape appears to be working fine.  I'm using SD.2013.03.11.03.Maint. 

That's a vanilla bug and mentioned in an Skyrim wiki (uesp i think, but not sure).

More bugs are listed as well, like thugs spawning in towns having the chance of being completly non-hostile and if you attack them, you comit a crime but if they attack you, no guard will help.

Most quests i read up on wiki's got a note or bug section. Help's alot to not get stuck or to know what screwed up now to avoid it next time.

in case of Dawnguard and the player following the vampire questline, following the bug section of one of the wiki's is essential if you don't want to do the whole quest from start.

I think this is related to the joining of factions.

There is a scene in WIAddItems03 that is triggered when the thugs get close enough to the player. It's the part where the thugs say "We're here to teach you a lesson". After that scene ends, the thugs are added to the "Hates Player" faction.

There is a slave crime faction SD. It is what should cause the master to react hostile to the player when the crime of pick-pocketing is committed. When the player is enslaved both the player and the NPC are added to the faction.

I am thinking that the dynamic addition of the player and / or NPC to a faction simply does not take sometimes.

What you're describing, is that vanilla or something SD is doing to the factions?  In hindsight, I think CGi might be right in that it is a vanilla bug.  This friendly thug thing happened to me once before.  It was before I had SD in the BEGIN state (I wasn't high enough to get the drinking quest and didn't want to manually activate before that time, was also an earlier version of SD).  This would mean that even if I'd lost to the thugs, I wouldn't be enslaved (and couldn't voluntarily submit), right?

Correct. You'll only get those options after entering the BEGIN state. Prior to that, the only SD quest that is active is _SD_watcher and it's only looking at "A Night to Remember" quest to see if it's at stage 70.

When the player wakes up in the temple. They wake up with a Dadric artifact attached to them and all the other people now acting strangely. Wanting to claim the player for their own.

Loving this mod, makes things a little more interesting than just getting killed. 

Problem I'm running into is this, I've been running with just standard Calientes CBBE installed, not with BBP enabled. Worked great until a Spriggan got me, then not so much. So I've installed the BBP files, updated stuff that needed updating, and tried again. Great! Now the Spriggan capture works fine...

But regular animations do not. My characters breasts tend to end up in weird fixed poses during sex scenes now. For example, one will be nearly squished flat while the other appears to be attached via the nipple to the moon. Sometimes they turn inside out and clip through her back, particularly in doggystyle. When she gets up, it's like someone is pulling her up by them. It's really distracting.

As near as I can tell, it's because the regular sex animations are BBP compatible, so the skeleton doesn't move those bones around when animating (which seems weird, Skyrim uses IK so the bones should at least attempt to move with the chest). I've tried both listed skeletons to no avail. I can't imagine this is functioning like it's supposed too, the standard sex animations are just totally fugly with her breasts not working right. 

Any ideas?

Rerun FNIS. IIRC FNIS maps the skeleton to the animation and if you've changed skeletons that may be the issue.

Sadly, I've tried this, to no avail. The breasts are deforming/stretching strangely still. :(

From the CBBE FAQ

Q3: Is this/can you make this mod BBP compatible?

A: It's been BBP compatible for some time. You need to install the UNPB mod followed by the base CBBE body (allow overwrites), and then use the BodySlide utility to make the bodies compatible.

Was that step done?

Any ideas?

From the CBBE FAQ

Q3: Is this/can you make this mod BBP compatible?

A: It's been BBP compatible for some time. You need to install the UNPB mod followed by the base CBBE body (allow overwrites), and then use the BodySlide utility to make the bodies compatible.

Was that step done?

Yes, I've actually got BBP working for BBP animation. Non-BBP animations, on the other hand... things get weird. Currently reinstalling everything.

Edit: Interesting, looks like my FNIS is wonky. For some reason a clean install of 3.5 resulted in a non-functional generate tool.

Edit2: Freaking new version of NMM isn't properly handling FNIS for some reason, and skips files. Have to manually install. Annoying.

Edit3: Screw it, going to bed. Will tackle this again later.

Edit4: I lied. I didn't go to bed, I tried something different. Turns out it's the fact my race is using the female beast skeleton, since she has a tail. Apparently that doesn't work well with BBP. Regular skeleton based characters work fine. :(

Edit5: Fixed it, the custom race was using the wrong skeleton, so it wasn't mapping right. Odd that it worked as well as it did. Other than an inverted breast using the walk animation, all is well (and that's a problem with the walk anim).

Thanks for the help!

This is due to how leveled lists work within Skyrim and how the GetSex() function checks gender. The female Bandit will be generated from a male base template ( below ) and GetSex() will only work on the base actor. The base actor in the bandit hierarchy is male. So while it's not what either of us want it is the best I can do at this time.

The example below is for a Imperial, Female, level 1, Bandit Boss that will be detected as male.

• "SubCharBandit06Boss": lists several bandit boss templates based on the player level. The first is a level 1 female imperial bandit boss that uses 1 handed weapons. "EncBandit06Boss1HImperialF"
    • "EncBandit06Boss1HImperialF": This is based off the actor base template for a regular 1 handed imperial female bandit. "EncBandit06Melee1HImperialF"
      • "EncBandit06Melee1HImperialF": This is based off the actor base template for a male melee bandit. "EncBandit06TemplateMelee"
        • "EncBandit06TemplateMelee": This is based off the actor base template for a male bandit. "EncBandit00Template"
          • "EncBandit00Template": the male actor base template for bandits. This is the Base Actor and this is what the function GetSex() checks even though I'm interested in what's only at the top of the hierarchy.

Are you using GetActorBase or GetLeveledActorBase? The latter should always be used.

Are you using GetActorBase or GetLeveledActorBase? The latter should always be used.

D'oh!

Updates

2013.03.16 Maintenance Update: 2013031604

• Modified gender detection to use GetLeveledActorBase rather than GetActorBase
2013.03.16 Maintenance Update: 2013031603
  • Removed the experimental halt of the thug quest after 15min.
  • Added a short intro scene that explains where the Thugs are taking the captured player.
  • Adding support for Localization. All MCM text has been added to Data/Interface/Translations/sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt
  • Blindfolds severely restrict player's clear vision to very close

Can't see the download link on the 1st page anymore. Where is it?

Update: Never mind. The link is still on the archived thread apparently.

But still better to put it on 1-st page. I was confused  too.

My fault. Forgot to update the download page to use the new thread as support topic, it was still pointing to the old archived thread. Should be fixed now.

I have some bugs with scripts in MCM menu with version 2013031604 it looks now like "$TOGGLE_P1_IS_PLAYER_ENSLAVED" and every optional button has this view. BTW I run Russian version, but never had such a problems before with any mod ever.

Me too, but others works fine.

very ofen killmove active  killing player, is ths normal? not slaved 

and zaz animaion is work fine, but SD sex secne is not work 

binfold and gag is very nice 

Me,too. By my experience, when my character was freezing, burning, shocking, and be vampire, my character die in high probability.

If you toggle fly cam it apparently messes up game timing and the animations take a long time to complete. Was that something you tried during the animation sequence?

Yes... I did activate fly cam and I just tested... and it works without problems. I usually activate the fly cam for a better view, ah well can't help it I guess. Or is there any way to fix this? I suppose not. Thank you for your help on this :3