On 11/12/2022 at 12:02 AM, fejeena said:

All in post 1

You need XeoSP 1.0  and the first MEGA link works.

And xeosp++ , the 3 MediaFire links works too.

thank you , do you know what race in post 1 picture ?Diablo.jpg

Edited by Nam An

some important things need to be done with this mod esp so u can play it without much trouble

1- fix Khajiit

-- use TES4Edit to fix  khajiit race by edit its to be like what in oblivion esm

-- use TES4Edit to fix khajiit B01 race by edit its to be like  khajiit G02 race

without this fix u find many Khajiit are dead or missing during game or quests

2- Delete conflicted NPCs with TES4Edit  ( as far I remember )

--  Rena Bruiant & Rimalus Bruiant  conflict with lovers bitch gonna wild

--  Audens Avidius   conflict with Imperial Corruption quest

--  Bejeen conflict with Nocturnal Daedric quest

--  Adeo, Dylora, Issmi & Staada conflict with The Helpless Army quest

--  Rendil Drarara in mania delete it or give it high personality 

3- Need to use LoversSetScale - Dukky Version with this mod

2 hours ago, Nam An said:

thank you , do you know what race in post 1 picture ?

Sorry I don't know.

------------------------

And the Khajiit: The Oblivion esm is wrong !!!! That's why the khajiit fix Mod  exists.

The female khajiit foot textures path in the Oblivion esm is

Characters\Khajiit\Male\FootMale.dds

But must be

Characters\khajiit\female\footfemale.dds

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

And the Khajiit: The Oblivion esm is wrong

my bad i was meaning the 0 value in xeosp++ khajiit race , the body parts, voice, eyes & hair is already there and good

but khajiit B01  need to completely edit.  

BTW Room207 made other newer version of xeosp++ name it as XeoCCC as he said it fix & edit old version .. But I never test it before.

Edited by mma75online
more Info
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just for clarification: this does work, right? Before i get into changing the potato heads that vanilla oblivion graciously provides me...and if there is the need of more mods for this to work without trouble.

And also, i wonder if there are any incompatible mods.

Edited by CrimsonAsh
17 hours ago, CrimsonAsh said:

Just for clarification: this does work, right? Before i get into changing the potato heads that vanilla oblivion graciously provides me...and if there is the need of more mods for this to work without trouble.

And also, i wonder if there are any incompatible mods.

this alone just works well
but i prefer to install modular beautiful people with it because it has like a interaction with it and its good to have it for more custom characters

5 hours ago, Heinos said:

this alone just works well
but i prefer to install modular beautiful people with it because it has like a interaction with it and its good to have it for more custom characters

Nice.

Hey, if my memory doesn't fail, there was a guide on how to instal MBP++ here, right? Gotta check that.

MBP conflicts with many other race Mods. MBP change the vanilla eye meshes. Vanilla eyes use textures with one eye, MBP use eye-meshes with two eyes.
If another race mod comes with new eyes (texures with one eye) but use in the race data the vanilla eye mesh path

Spoiler

eye11.jpg

I fix such eye issues by making separate eye mesh and texture folders for each race mod and add the right eye and textures.
I don't use MBP. But replacing the vanilla eyes. But also other race mods, Additional eye mods and race-overhauls replace the vanilla eyes.

MBP links

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112822-a-full-mbp14a-mbp094a-and-x117078-all-in-7z-archive/

Run BOSS or sort manually the MBP esm and esp

Load order see

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

And maybe you like

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1447-pyffied-mesh-and-high-rez-oily-texture-for-mbpxeo/

22 hours ago, fejeena said:

MBP conflicts with many other race Mods. MBP change the vanilla eye meshes. Vanilla eyes use textures with one eye, MBP use eye-meshes with two eyes.
If another race mod comes with new eyes (texures with one eye) but use in the race data the vanilla eye mesh path

Reveal hidden contents

eye11.jpg

I fix such eye issues by making separate eye mesh and texture folders for each race mod and add the right eye and textures.
I don't use MBP. But replacing the vanilla eyes. But also other race mods, Additional eye mods and race-overhauls replace the vanilla eyes.

MBP links

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112822-a-full-mbp14a-mbp094a-and-x117078-all-in-7z-archive/

Run BOSS or sort manually the MBP esm and esp

Load order see

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

And maybe you like

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1447-pyffied-mesh-and-high-rez-oily-texture-for-mbpxeo/

So, fejeena: what mods do you use to make vanilla oblivion characters look better?

Nothing. As in real life, not all people are beautiful.

I use HGEC and Roberts male  body replacer,  The male body textures are all from the Robert's male mod, the females are from different Mods. And Oblivion only use one head texture for male and female so I had to recolor some textures so that male and female body color natches the head color.

That is all. 

In Mods I can create "beautiful" vanilla race NPCs

Spoiler

vanilla races, hair, eyes

NPCs.jpg

So I could change all vanilla NPCs , create a patch.esp , but I don't want it.

And MBP does not change vanilla NPCs , it adds new races hair and eyes. You can use the new things with a new player character or in NPCs in mods can use it. No vanilla NPC is changed !

Xeo SP change all vanilla NPCs , but I don't know if Xeo change vanilla eye meshes which would conflict with other mods.

And the step 4)  "In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration"  is shit DON'T DO IT . Set  archive invalidate  or use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Hans013 said:

Wonder if possible to pick and choose which hairstyle to appear in game? since it come with ton of hairstyle i don't think i ever use all of them.

Check what you like in game or in the CS.

Then delete the hair you don't like in the CS . It should automatically delete the no longer existing hair from the races. 

Or you don't delete the entries in the hair menu but in the race menus.

Then save the esp.

If you use TES4Edit to delete the hair you must check the races and delete all "error" Hair entries in the races.

Or you only delete the hair you don't like from the races.

Now you have your own version with only the hair you want.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 2:19 PM, fejeena said:

And the step 4)  "In OBMM set archive invalidation to BSA alteration"  is shit DON'T DO IT . Set  archive invalidate  or use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

Hi, Fejeena! Considering what you said about BSA Alteration, can I install the mods in the first page using Wrye Bash instead of OBMM? I use both of them, but I just prefer Wrye Bash. Can I break something if I don't use OBMM and instead install it with Wrye Bash and SkyBSA already installed?

Thanks! ^^

If a Mod is no OMod you can use Wrye Bash, MO2, TES Modmanager, ...

if you have both you can  install with Wrye Bash and set load order with OBMM.

And with OBMM you can unpack OMods and then you can install manually or with Wrye Bash (maybe some folder sorting/correcting needed)

And you can ignore archive invalidate in Wrye Bash and OBMM  when you have SkyBSA. But it doesn't hurt if you do. I have both, archive invalidate ( = INI entry and the fake bsa) and SkyBSA.

On 4/27/2023 at 5:16 PM, Hans013 said:

Wonder if possible to pick and choose which hairstyle to appear in game? since it come with ton of hairstyle i don't think i ever use all of them.

You could load the esp in xedit, then just set those hairs you do not want to unplayable.