Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

Dang alright well I'll have to wait to start a new game then but I did fix my load order for now at least and disabled the Helper mod, didn't do anything for my own character, I still end up getting the death screen.  I'll wait for a new playthrough to try again since I'm pretty far right now, it's just unfortunate that it happened out of nowhere really when it was working fine for so long.

The reason my load order was messed up was because I used LOOT to try to fix this problem but I had it like its supposed to be before I posted my order here.  The "Rape me" spell does work with no problems though if that means anything, I'll try messing with some of the in game settings and see if it helps.

It's not that big a deal since it was actually saving me a lot of times and now I just die instead lol

22 minutes ago, johnnyB223 said:

used LOOT

Loot is not familiar with Lovers mods, so your load order would have to be manually fixed to put all the Lovers mods where they belong. Years ago the BOSS master list was being updated, but like I said, years ago. The Dukky and Fejeena links are the best to look at.

Yes I said read my yellow Link.

And what do you read there !?!?   Do not use LOOT for Oblivion.

Every now and then someone tells me that LOOT now also works with Oblivion... and I see his or another loader orders that have been sorted with the latest LOOT version.

So I know for sure LOOT doesn't work with Oblivion.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I have used this mod. But I seem to recall a mod where, if you rape an NPC enough times, he/she will follow you. You could even assign them to wait in a house. And if you had two NPC's, they would "train' one another while you were away. Does anyone know what this mod was called?

3 hours ago, crow lotus said:

It's been a while since I have used this mod. But I seem to recall a mod where, if you rape an NPC enough times, he/she will follow you. You could even assign them to wait in a house. And if you had two NPC's, they would "train' one another while you were away. Does anyone know what this mod was called?

LoversRapeSlave with LoversPlaySlave

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/691-loversrapeslave-satyrist-version/

or original version is this pack

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

You need LoversRapers to rape a NPC. With LoversRapeSlave the NPC becomes your save after some rapes (can be set in the ini file)

LoversSlavePlay

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161-lovers-slave-play-11-re-up/

Some commands to tell your slave to follow and wait. Old mod.  And the follow system was not good.  too great distance to the NPC ended the follow mode.

----------------

New version:

You need LoversRapers (to rape NPCs)

you need LoversSlaveTrader  (you can enslave sleeping or knocked down NPCs with a spell.  You have Commands,. You can sell the slave or set him free)

And  a new LoversRapeSlave version 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9752-lovers-rape-slave-lst/

Links for LoversRapers and SlaveTrader in post 1

You enslave a NPC by raping. Then you have dialogs to tell the slave to follow, wait, relax or set free. It use the LoversSlaveTrader System to command the slave.