Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

That's strange. I thought I have 1.15c. Gonna reinstall the plugin and try again with a clean save.

Before you reinstall you can easily check version. There is a console output of the version number on game load, "TamagoClud:Initialized (Version:1.15c Debug: <etc.>"

Just tested a reverse rape f->m and sperm was added correctly to the female.

Before you reinstall you can easily check version. There is a console output of the version number on game load, "TamagoClud:Initialized (Version:1.15c Debug: <etc.>"

I just checked and it says 1.15c. I reinstalled everything and now it looks like there is no sperm in either inventory after a PC-initiated rape. NPC initiated rape functions as intended,

Which LoversTamagoClub.esp should I use?

Edit: Sperm is still in NPC inventory, after female PC rape.

Scratch all that. It really was the wrong version of LoversTamagoClub. I noticed something else though. Not really the right thread anymore, but 

after I installed the esp from herehttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/, I wanted to check my version number in the console ingame again and it said 1.03 next to LoversTamagoClub. The esp in the thread should be 1.04 though, so what's up with that?

Scratch all that. It really was the wrong version of LoversTamagoClub. I noticed something else though. Not really the right thread anymore, but 

after I installed the esp from herehttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/, I wanted to check my version number in the console ingame again and it said 1.03 next to LoversTamagoClub. The esp in the thread should be 1.04 though, so what's up with that?

Whoever updated it to 1.04 didn't change this line in the quest script:

let Version := 1.03

1.64 uploaded to the Downloads section / link in first post.

Message Level settings 3 is handy for watching the internals of rape calculations.  Implementing this setting was also the first step in moving towards fully customizable messages.

Health damage done and gold stolen are now completely customizable.

Internally a lot of clutter/unused code was removed from the .esp.

And the usual bug fixes, pretty minor this time around.

For those upgrading, _motion .inis were not changed. Settings .inis added the 3 new settings variables rDamageHealthMin, rDamageHealthMax, iVerbosity, and updated rStealGold.

Since version 1.62 or 1.63 the gold drops spawn slightly below ground level and thus fall "through" the ground.

The range to use beds is very short; once the rapists didn't bother to use a bed that was less than about three meters away.

Beds seems to be only used if the victim is sufficiently far away from the bed; if the victim is too close to a bed it's ignored.

I've noticed some actors doing shutter steps when someone is around them; is that the "don't move away from a gRape if you're not satisfied" script running?

Love the separation of gold and item steal. :-]

Suggestion:

Sometimes the last rapist stands inside the new couple; maybe the previous rapist could switch places with the next one to avoid this irritation.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked on the forums before - probably someone did, but i couldn't find it.

Since you call this a "battle rape" mod yourself, have you considered optionally giving the defender - especially if its the PC - a way to break the rape.... you know, cheesy stuff like pressing a button rapidly *g*. I'm a bit surprised that i haven't seen any means in any mods to escape from a rape.... is this a technical limitation of the lovers pk system?

You may want to check for loversescaperapevplayer.esp, or even lovershelprapevplayer.esp. They're in the mod pack along with loversadultplayplus, loversrapeslave etc.

I think someone did consider it :P

(btw, I don't use either, as my characters can always escape from a rape if I do, and I enjoy making life hard for them)

Wappy, I've found a problem with Rapers and PlayerSlaveEncounters. If you rape a dead NPC, using either the hotkey or the spell, while PSE's slave mode is on, you will always be enslaved. At least, I found this to be the case with the conjurer from DLCSpellTomes. Even saving after killing him, exiting Oblivion and reloading, and waiting for more than 30 seconds doesn't stop you from being enslaved as soon as you start the rape.

Gaebrial, I reported that same problem a while back - my current character has had to give up raping corpses (which may not be a bad thing ... ) no matter how annoying they were in life. I did find that if I persisted, I got a message 'you eventually manage to wriggle free of you bonds' (or similar), as long as I was careful to avoid potential new masters.

Wappy, I've found a problem with Rapers and PlayerSlaveEncounters. If you rape a dead NPC, using either the hotkey or the spell, while PSE's slave mode is on, you will always be enslaved. At least, I found this to be the case with the conjurer from DLCSpellTomes. Even saving after killing him, exiting Oblivion and reloading, and waiting for more than 30 seconds doesn't stop you from being enslaved as soon as you start the rape.

This shouldn't be possible anymore.  Looking into it.  Using RaperS 1.64 and PSE 0.65?

Haven't been able to reproduce.  Can you check if during the sex the PSE player slave token is removed from your inventory? You should still have the slave faction token, but the slave token should be gone until the rape is over.

This shouldn't be possible anymore.  Looking into it.  Using RaperS 1.64 and PSE 0.65?

Haven't been able to reproduce.  Can you check if during the sex the PSE player slave token is removed from your inventory? You should still have the slave faction token, but the slave token should be gone until the rape is over.

:wacko:  :wacko:

It's my fault. I have renamed the PSE plugin to just 'PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp' so I don't have to keep messing with my Bashed load order when a new version comes out. So RaperS is not detecting it, because it's looking for a plugin with a name beginning 'PlayerSlaveEncounters_'.

You couldn't change your script to look for a plugin name without the underscore, could you? :unsure:

:wacko:  :wacko:

It's my fault. I have renamed the PSE plugin to just 'PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp' so I don't have to keep messing with my Bashed load order when a new version comes out. So RaperS is not detecting it, because it's looking for a plugin with a name beginning 'PlayerSlaveEncounters_'.

You couldn't change your script to look for a plugin name without the underscore, could you? :unsure:

I had a suspicion that was exactly what was happening.  You can change it in the CS easily enough, I'll remove the underscore myself for future releases.

• 2 weeks later...

If you use a mod that changes your health dynamically based on your Endurance just 5 to 6 rapes can kill you (even though it should only do at most 75-90% damage). I suspect this happens because the mod first calculates the health and stat damage, then applies the stat damage and then the health damage which is then more than 15% of your health because the other mod reduces your maximum and current health points already.

If this behavior is not intended I suggest first calculating and applying the stat damage and then calculating and applying the health damage.

Another thing I've noticed is that it's sometimes beneficial to get raped because your magicka pool refills during the act. Not sure if it's complicated or error-prone but a possible way to fix this would be to give both actors (or just the victim) the Stunted Magicka effect and removing it again once fatigue is equal or above 0 (or in other words you've caught your breath and standing up again).

If you use a mod that changes your health dynamically based on your Endurance just 5 to 6 rapes can kill you (even though it should only do at most 75-90% damage). I suspect this happens because the mod first calculates the health and stat damage, then applies the stat damage and then the health damage which is then more than 15% of your health because the other mod reduces your maximum and current health points already.

If this behavior is not intended I suggest first calculating and applying the stat damage and then calculating and applying the health damage.

Health damage is already calculated after stat damage is done. It will still do more than just health damage alone because any drop in Endurance/max hp is also directly subtracted from current hp. Also as End drops each time, the first 15% chunk that was taken is much more than 15% of your later max hp. Even without mods that re-adjust Health on Endurance change (Like Realistic Leveling which I run) every point of End is 2 max HP.

Another thing I've noticed is that it's sometimes beneficial to get raped because your magicka pool refills during the act. Not sure if it's complicated or error-prone but a possible way to fix this would be to give both actors (or just the victim) the Stunted Magicka effect and removing it again once fatigue is equal or above 0 (or in other words you've caught your breath and standing up again).

Hmm. Possible. Would add a custom spell version of Stunted Magicka so it could then be removed without worrying about stripping the normal Stunted that was preexisting from sign, disease, or other source.

How do you get the perpeturape ending? I set it to that, died of rape damage, and it just gave me the 'last dance' quote. :(   I love this mod though! It's always hard to make a good version of RaperS, but this one feels just right to me. :) Thank you very much for it, Sweetie! Above question, however.

How do you get the perpeturape ending? I set it to that, died of rape damage, and it just gave me the 'last dance' quote. :(   I love this mod though! It's always hard to make a good version of RaperS, but this one feels just right to me. :) Thank you very much for it, Sweetie! Above question, however.

Are you running Realistic Leveling or another stat/leveling mod?  If so it is possible for Endurance damage to cause a further health loss that is causing the death.  Try it again without Stat damage, only health damage.

v1.70 uploaded.

I do like adding in hooks to other related mods where it makes sense.  Helps to make the whole system seem more integrated instead of a bunch of standalone things. :)

Version 1.70 Release Notes

New Features
------------
New cross-mod functionality: Daedra can now place their victims in a Furo Trap instead of raping directly. [FuroTrapGenerator.esp]
New cross-mod functionality: Player or player companion rapes that would be fatal can enslave the victim instead. [LoversSlaveTrader.esp]
    - Settings for above are in Advanced Settings -> Cross-mod Settings

Changes/Bug Fixes
-----------------
Granted spells are added only on new game/first run instead of every load for those that remove/store them in spellbooks to reduce clutter.
Victims no longer regenerate Magicka for the duration of the rape.
Fix: Bad end/rape death triggers did not happen if health was reduced to exactly 0 instead of into the negatives.
Fix: Bed usage now checks distance from the rapist, not victim, and to slightly further out.
Fix: Dropped coins now appear above ground.

Victims no longer regenerate Magicka for the duration of the rape.

That feature doesn't seem to work; haven't run any tests to possible pinpoint the cause for this.

Oh durr.  Was applied to wrong actor in case of reverse rape.  Replaced with fixed version.

when i used v1.64, twas packs of errors(*3*5) in consoleout everytime combatrape occurs.

Base chance Sharp Tooth Goblin Shaman-Lette: 0 Dyn HP:-56 Dyn Fat:-78 Str Diff:-63 Armor:-79 Incap MIN:20 Final:20 Roll:3
Lovers: START Sharp Tooth Goblin Shaman and Lette / total pairs = 1
Error in script 30000ed8 ; ed8 xLoversRaperSQuestScript
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.
File: LoversRaperS.esp Offset: 0x1DB2 Command: Let
Error in script 30000ed8
Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script 30000ed8
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script 30000ed8
File: LoversRaperS.esp Offset: 0x1DCD Command: Let
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
File: LoversRaperS.esp Offset: 0x1DF6 Command: Let
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
File: LoversRaperS.esp Offset: 0x1E75 Command: Let
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
File: LoversRaperS.esp Offset: 0x1E98 Command: Let
Error in script 30000ed8
Error in script 30000ed8
Lovers: 2003_Motion Ready

i found what them points on such fragment of xLoversRaperSQuestScript (citation from v170, unchanged since 164)

;--------------------------
; The dead don't get added to gangrape loop
if tmpr2.GetItemCount xLoversRaperSResurrectRapeFlag == 0
  let tmpi := ar_size arGBangVictims
  let arGBangVictims[tmpi] := tmpr2
  let arGBangDone[tmpi] := ar_Construct StringMap
  let arGBangRapists[tmpi] := ar_Construct StringMap
  let str0 := sv_Construct "%i" tmpr
  if GetRandomPercent < rSatisfied
    let arGBangDone[tmpi][str0] := 1
  else
    let arGBangDone[tmpi][str0] := -1
  endif
  let arGBangRapists[tmpi][str0] := tmpr
  sv_Destruct str0
  let GBangWaitingOnPlayer := 0
endif
;--------------------------

Tried to add some fail-safe check

;----------------------
; The dead don't get added to gangrape loop
if tmpr2.GetItemCount xLoversRaperSResurrectRapeFlag == 0
  let tmpi := ar_size arGBangVictims

; 877d504-2
  if 0 > tmpi
    printC "877d504: arGBangVictims empty!" ; (ed: it fires every 1st combatrape in my games)
    let tmpi := 0
    let arGBangVictims := ar_Construct Array
    if 0 > ar_size arGBangDone
      let arGBangDone := ar_Construct Array
    endif
    if 0 > ar_size arGBangRapists
      let arGBangRapists := ar_Construct Array
    endif
  endif
; 877d504-2\ remaining part of code unchanged

let arGBangVictims[tmpi] := tmpr2
; ..........................

;----------------

Tested and had no any errors after that. Hope you find it useful. Cheers :).

when i used v1.64, twas packs of errors(*3*5) in consoleout everytime combatrape occurs.

Interesting. All those arrays are initialized in the firsttime block.

let arGBangDone := ar_Construct Array
            let arGBangVictims := ar_Construct Array
            let arGBangRapists := ar_Construct Array

Did you perchance move from another RaperS fork without a clean save?

> Interesting. All those arrays are initialized in the firsttime block.

(can't find citation right now) i had read about obse' arrays, array becomes unInitialised automaticaly after removing last remaining element. You see, my printC 'fires', as its ar-size realy =(-1) EVERY time. I should search and provide citation lately.

As i understand, you use those 3 arrays dinamicaly, populating them on start of every CmbtRp start, and emptying(?) after all 'gangbangs' occurs.

> Did you perchance move from another RaperS fork without a clean save?

Possibly. Will test with pure save and report tomorrow (@work now )

Edit: "OBSE keeps track of the number of references to each array and destroys the array when no references to it remain. This makes it unnecessary for scripts to worry about destroying arrays explicitly." (http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Introduction_to_OBSE_arrays).

I am not sure if this is a feature, but after updating to 1.7 i am no longer able to use block key to stop a rape. i can block if it is for me but when a companion is raped i used to be able to stop this with block key has this been overwritten ?? Because i use a mod named helprapeplayer. and the option no longer work ??

I'm not familiar with helprapeplayer, but nothing has changed that should effect how other mods use the block key to detect things.  RaperS has never actually checked the block key itself, just the script function IsBlocking to check if an actor is actively blocking to reduce chance of a rape starting.