Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

I am having a problem with clothing between this mod and player slave encounters. I am trying to adapt a mod file posted by uriel some time ago in an archived PSE thread which has one of those rp8n bondage harnesses on the upper body. I got that on the female upper body in the special PSE folder but it had to be assigned to the custom item in PSE which was just using the default female upper body setting.  Anyway long story short I want to have a different upper and lower body for females and males that are enslaved and so far I got that much working but when the player is enslaved and getting screwed by another npc, the special upper and lower bodies come off as if they were clothing to be stripped according to this mods settings. I don't want to leave clothing on for all sex scenes using this mod just to fix this bug in PSE mod.

Uriel had made some scripts for his mod in the old PSE thread which kept the tamago pregnancy body on even during enslaved sex and his scripts call on a setbody command from another mod called tamango setbody to keep the tamango preggo body in place. I searched for setbody it is a mod not a simple command in the game so I am gonna have to use some version of setbody to solve this. There are a lot of setbody mods and they have a lot of stuff in them I don't want I just need some simple framework mod? is there a setbody basic mod? The only thing I am trying to do is keep that special enslaved upper and lower bodies in place while the player is enslaved. This not only allows for custom slave clothes but also custom body textures that reflect the enslaved status of the player. Can anyone help with this?

EDIT

Was just thinking, maybe I just need to make some kind of exception script in loversrapers mod to leave ichslaveupper and lower bodies equipped during sex?

EDIT2

DOH!!!!

This is loversrapers not lovers with pk:-( I always get the settings mixed up between the two mods my bad. I remember being able to set certain equipment as unstrippable and it might be a list somewhere maybe I can add to that list outside of the game because I can't cast the options spell while enslaved lol.

This is loversrapers not lovers with pk:-( I always get the settings mixed up between the two mods my bad. I remember being able to set certain equipment as unstrippable and it might be a list somewhere maybe I can add to that list outside of the game because I can't cast the options spell while enslaved lol.

The easiest way you may be able to do that would be to make a new separate ESP (via CS/E) that includes those clothes in it (that you don't want to be stripped), and then yes, use the "equipment as unstrippable" setting for the new ESP you create.

The harder and more time consuming way would be to customize the meshes and/or extend the mesh set being used in PSE, assuming you have some skill using NifSkope and CS/E.

Thats the thing, those two things already existed in pse before and up until now. They are called ichslavebodyupper and ichslavebodylower but they were only assigned to the default body paths and comparing an old version of pse to current I can see the scripting changes and additions where the op re arranged how those two things were called on and used in his scripts. So he was planning something with those two files but never did anything yet with them properly.

How do I change what specific animations are used during rape in loversrapers? I pressed console key while my character getting raped and wrote down the animations that I liked and now I want to set it so just those animations play when anyone rapes my character instead of just random animations how can I do that?

Thats the thing, those two things already existed in pse before and up until now. They are called ichslavebodyupper and ichslavebodylower but they were only assigned to the default body paths and comparing an old version of pse to current I can see the scripting changes and additions where the op re arranged how those two things were called on and used in his scripts. So he was planning something with those two files but never did anything yet with them properly.

I am not as intimately familiar with past and present PSE scripts as you are right now, so very hard for me to make much sense of this right now.

...but when the player is enslaved and getting screwed by another npc, the special upper and lower bodies come off as if they were clothing to be stripped according to this mods settings. I don't want to leave clothing on for all sex scenes using this mod just to fix this bug in PSE mod.

Actually the during rape clothing settings are part of Lovers with PK, not RaperS.

Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

post-18672-0-86911300-1426066868_thumb.jpg

It is also not a bug in PSE, but a code constraint of the settings for undressing during rape in the Lovers with PK.esp; remove all, remove nothing, partial removal, random, etc. And I'm not nitpicking, it's important to understand which MOD provides which feature sets and functionality, especially if you intend on extending features through script edits for PSE. So it is important to note that RaperS is not the MOD triggering the core removal of clothes, it is Lovers with PK. RaperS is looking at your Lovers with PK settings and using that during rape actions.

Anyway, I went back over your original post and there may be another option to pursue. In your 2nd paragraph you state that Uriel created some scripts that leverages both Setbody and Tamago Setbody MODs. You may be able to re-purpose or re-engineer those scripts to accomplish what you seek. 

You wouldn't necessarily need Tamago Setbody, or even Setbody/Autosetbody. All those MODs do is make it possible to assign either a nude-body-as-clothes, or maternity clothes, either automatically based on the ini file settings (Autosetbody), via a spell cast by your PC in-game (Setbody), or again automatically during the pregnancy cycles via the Tamago Setbody ini settings.

Look over Uriels scripts and instead of having it access Tamago Setbody and it's resources (clothes), you would point it to 

the ichslavebodyupper and ichslavebodylower resources. Typically you need a few lines of code to add it to the player inventory and then enable it, in your case when the PC enslavement script kicks in, and then disable it and remove it from inventory when they are not enslaved.

Deciding where to add these edited Uriel script(s) into an existing script (PC enslavement?), or as a new additional script would be your next decision. Make sense?

No, all have at least two spells "set self" and "set target"

As long as you don't use a Set Body spell theMod does not change anything in game ( except  you are stupid and overwrite the LAPF Skeleton during the Installation. )

A "small" one http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34762/? ( but older, so you should update the Roberts male V5 beta with V52 )

Female with nice Roberts feet.  And a BBB butt addon.

And the old classic SetBody 1.2 . blocky vanilla feet and no BBB  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21556/?

And bigger http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39966/?  BBB (no Butt) and partially Roberts feet for females.

--------------------

And you should check the meshes !set glossy and Color Settings to your preferred values.

It was all in this ancient thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9680-player-slave-encounters-version-063-updated-10-mar-13/

The pic uriel posted of his toon bound in the goblins quest wearing the rpn8r harness and stockings was the beginning of my interest in this stuff.

I have an idea for pse where depending on who enslaves the player, different lower body meshes for male and female are loaded. So if an npc say was a mage then the logo for the mages guild would appear as some kind of magical glowy stamp on the player ass. Another npc like necromancer enslaving the npc would cause mythic dawn logo to be like a tattoo or something on the player ass. But the guild logos would be on the left ass cheek to save space for what happens if the player is caught by city guard of any city and goes to jail with the "please I don't want to go to jail" option. The right ass cheek will get an imperial seal BURNED into the ass like branded effect:-) will happen in jail or at the office of imperial commerce not sure where yet if it would be more funny/interesting to see whatshername in there putting the player in the bent over stocks animation and branding the player ass right there in her office or just watching some guard do it in prison or maybe guard does that in her office and she stamps a deed or something and says approved lol.

I think the branded lower body would stay there until the player did something like, say the player escapes and then goes back to the imperial city. So they are caught by a guard that says if they want to stay free they have to go to the office of imperial commerce and pay a fine to compensate the owner for their loss or go back to being property of the owner they escaped from. This would only happen if the owner was from the auction scenario I mentioned in the pse thread. That imperial seal would be like a quest item. So the player could pay the fine and then she says approved or something and then it goes away. That would end the quest I was talking about with bert in the pse thread so the player would be free to start it all over again. Yeah that would be better to do because then and ONLY then would shifty bert travel to another city and try the frame the player scam again there.

Dammit I have some great ideas for pse but can't script worth a dam.

Yeah, I should have been more specific.

What I'm after is either the posts by Uriel that mention/discuss these special scripts of theirs, and the version of PSE that has them in it. Next would be to copy & paste those specific scripts to a post here, preferably in a set of spoiler and code tags. This way we can review how Uriel coded that to keep the Tamago Maternity clothes on during the PC during PSE enslavement and when sex or rape is triggered. 

Right now I am having to do dble work in RL as a team member on our project had to go back to India for a family crisis, so this and other Oblivion stuff at the moment is at best, a part time effort for me.

Ah ok then don't worry bout it for now its all good:-) I can find the code and see if I can paste it in here but I was thinking of something more effective. I pm'ed gregathit about adding an option to lovers pk that would say don't strip items that are quest related and then just mark these upper and lower meshes as quest related so they don't come off. Now lovers pk already has an option to not strip things that are unplayable. Maybe I could copy the code for that unplayable option and make it quest related option addon? I haven't heard back from gregathit yet lol he is probably tired of me buggin him though.

I like this option over requiring setbody mod to do it because that is one less mod required for one thing. Also there are many setbody mods and using a specific set body mod might conflict with other set body mods. The other option would be to copy the set body mod contents into pse and limit them to just those two items for pse. I am thinking of other upper and lower parts for different captured by labels for example so that might be better than using set body separate?

You can use CS/E to just go in and make those items quest objects. Then test the results using PSE, as they may get stripped and remain in inventory but be disabled; not worn by your PC. Scripting is still the better way to accomplish what you are after. And just a note, changes to Lovers w/PK impact the majority using Lovers MODs, and is not a common nor quick path to pursue. 

Up to you, but you're missing the point of reviewing Uriel's scripts, which would be to re-purpose them, without the need for Setbody or Tamago Setbody.

Moving on to other things at this point.

• 2 months later...

After working on major issues for so long I finally got to a lesser issue that I just can't solve. When the pc is getting gangraped by a crowd (like 30+) for 6 or 7 of the rape animations she will be totally or partially transparent. I've tried everything I can think of-- even de-activating all Lovers mods except LwPK, RaperS, IdleAnimsPriority and AnimObjectPriority. Even tried to reset the Alpha value in script but I couldn't find the right spot. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

my current load order

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Armamentarium.esm
EnhancedWeather.esm
Cobl Main.esm
SpokCommon.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
TR_OoT_Main.esm
x117race.esm
Artifacts.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
AliveWaters.esp
EnhancedWeather.esp
EnhancedWeather - Darker Nights, 50.esp
Get Wet - just droplets.esp
Artifacts.esp
Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp
ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp
ArmamentariumLL.esp
ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp
ArmamentariumLLArmaVendor.esp
ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp
DMRA BBB Armamentarium Complete.esp
DMRA BBB Artifacts Complete.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
Black Leather Outfits.esp
Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp
Curseman's Anti Extinction Mod.esp
7lbsBedrolls-OBSE.esp
DD_JailShackles.esp
za_bankmod.esp
Cobl Tweaks.esp
Cobl Si.esp
SRMDressingRoom.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
BorderlessCyrodiil.esp
BeyondCyrodiil-Camps.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
BeyondCyrodiilCamps-BrenaRiverRavine patch.esp
AncientTowers.esp
xulTheEasternPeaks.esp
AncientTowers-EasternPeaks patch.esp
Drago_Watch.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulEntiusGorge.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
Falling Leaves.esp
Falling Leaves - UL LushWoodlands Patch.esp
MountainTower.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulRollingHills_EV.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
Rainbows.esp
kuerteeInventoryIsABackpack.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
FormID Finder4.esp
Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp
FollowThem.esp
P-Froggys Wall Climbing EV.esp
Bloody_Mess.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp
Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp
kuerteeSittableRocks.esp
drunk_with_SI_and_COBL.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
the punished girlbox.esp
Cleared.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp
FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
VanityCameraSmoother.esp
OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp
DRM 1-3.esp
RenCorpseMod.esp
kuerteeGoldIsAnInventoryItem.esp
Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp
StolenItemOwnership.esp
Sex Shop.esp
Symphony of Violence.esp
Musical Immersion 1.0.esp
Drum_Fix.esp
24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp
TR_Stirk.esp
RD-HeavensWrath-v1-1-Easy.esp
RealisticForceLow.esp
MrPwner's Marihuana Mod.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
nudeshyceadb.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
wsViolator.esp
Creature Diversity.esp
Creature Diversity Arachnophobia Patch.esp
DJS_Realistic_Creatures.esp
_Prison_Mod_(TLB) v0.3b.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
Crowded Cities 30.esp
Crowded Roads Advanced less crowded.esp
Cities Alive At Night.esp
Nightlife of Cyrodiil.esp
Better Dungeons.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
P1DseeYouSleep - Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp
ImmersiveWait.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBreakArmor.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversBedNonStop.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
LAPF Afterglow.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp
Ethereal - Eyes.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks

After working on major issues for so long I finally got to a lesser issue that I just can't solve. When the pc is getting gangraped by a crowd (like 30+) for 6 or 7 of the rape animations she will be totally or partially transparent. I've tried everything I can think of-- even de-activating all Lovers mods except LwPK, RaperS, IdleAnimsPriority and AnimObjectPriority. Even tried to reset the Alpha value in script but I couldn't find the right spot. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

my current load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Armamentarium.esm

EnhancedWeather.esm

Cobl Main.esm

SpokCommon.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TR_OoT_Main.esm

x117race.esm

Artifacts.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

AliveWaters.esp

EnhancedWeather.esp

EnhancedWeather - Darker Nights, 50.esp

Get Wet - just droplets.esp

Artifacts.esp

Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp

ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp

ArmamentariumLL.esp

ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp

ArmamentariumLLArmaVendor.esp

ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp

DMRA BBB Armamentarium Complete.esp

DMRA BBB Artifacts Complete.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

Black Leather Outfits.esp

Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

Curseman's Anti Extinction Mod.esp

7lbsBedrolls-OBSE.esp

DD_JailShackles.esp

za_bankmod.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Si.esp

SRMDressingRoom.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

BorderlessCyrodiil.esp

BeyondCyrodiil-Camps.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

BeyondCyrodiilCamps-BrenaRiverRavine patch.esp

AncientTowers.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

AncientTowers-EasternPeaks patch.esp

Drago_Watch.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulEntiusGorge.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

Falling Leaves.esp

Falling Leaves - UL LushWoodlands Patch.esp

MountainTower.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulRollingHills_EV.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

Rainbows.esp

kuerteeInventoryIsABackpack.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

FormID Finder4.esp

Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp

FollowThem.esp

P-Froggys Wall Climbing EV.esp

Bloody_Mess.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Duke Patricks - Fresh Kills Now Alert The NPCs.esp

kuerteeSittableRocks.esp

drunk_with_SI_and_COBL.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

the punished girlbox.esp

Cleared.esp

kuerteeCleanUp.esp

FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp

VanityCameraSmoother.esp

OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp

DRM 1-3.esp

RenCorpseMod.esp

kuerteeGoldIsAnInventoryItem.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp

StolenItemOwnership.esp

Sex Shop.esp

Symphony of Violence.esp

Musical Immersion 1.0.esp

Drum_Fix.esp

24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp

TR_Stirk.esp

RD-HeavensWrath-v1-1-Easy.esp

RealisticForceLow.esp

MrPwner's Marihuana Mod.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

wsViolator.esp

Creature Diversity.esp

Creature Diversity Arachnophobia Patch.esp

DJS_Realistic_Creatures.esp

_Prison_Mod_(TLB) v0.3b.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

Crowded Cities 30.esp

Crowded Roads Advanced less crowded.esp

Cities Alive At Night.esp

Nightlife of Cyrodiil.esp

Better Dungeons.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

ImmersiveWait.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversBreakArmor.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversStalkerMN.esp

LAPF Afterglow.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp

Ethereal - Eyes.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks

You can adjust the Transparency settings in your Lovers with PK.ini.

• 5 weeks later...

I think I have found a bug:

If you are naked you are supposed to have half the bonus armor gives you as a penalty. E.g. if wearing upper and lower body armor gives you a 20% bonus to resist rape attempts being naked inflicts a 10% penalty to resist rape attempts.

However if you are wearing the arena armor (and maybe any other type of combined upper and lower body armor), and then being stripped due to having your armor stolen, you receive only one-forth of the bonus armor would give you. So instead of a 10% penalty you only receive a 5% one.

Disclaimer: looks like I'm one of the few around here who still enjoys the combat aspect of Oblivion (boooooo!!!!).

That been said, I am a little disappointed at how this mod turned the struggle for survival in a struggle to escape rape attempts.

I'm not criticizing the mod itself (I think it's a wonderful addition to LAPF), only I can't seem to find the optimal settings for it.

It all started when I wanted to 'spice up' a bit the gameplay, switching to 'dinamic mode' and lowering health and stamina requirements. I think I'll have to restore the defaults because, as it is now, every lowly bandit can rape my character with the first blow of its iron dagger... this way, leveling heavy or light armor skill becomes impossible. I'd wish to have the best of both (more combat sex, but still a gameplay focused on real combat). Any suggestions?

Also, I'd wish there was a way to set rape as assault, and still being able to offer sex as payment for fines or services (what LoversPayBandits.esp does, I think), without triggering World War III.

Hi. My girls are still fighting too. I've set LoversRapers with same purpose: to add more 'perils' (not for nonstop fap-game); so i set almost all parameters to 'rare-firing', except dynamic stamina comparement (it seems to me, NPC and monsters almost don't lose stamina, compared to girly-grown PC (Strength and Endurance are less than 40, at ~10Lvl)).

But most fight-realistic and roleplaying parameters are two modifiers: "from behind" and "when knocked\staggered"; i have them set to very high values (~200% first and ~250% second), so my PC have "to watch her back" in fight persistently. Also i set very high probabilities for gangbang and 'unsatisfied raper', so just one fail can bring big ang long consequences. Plus i have "enslavement" setting (for PSE) as "bad end"

Thanks for the input, emo. I think I have settings very similar to yours (including the 'perpeturape' as bad end - I have not yet endorsed PSE, but I will at some point in the future). I have set rape chance reduction proportional to armor rating, and blocking should prevent rape altoghether. Plus, my pc and companions have a small chance to rape on hit (like hostile npcs do). The main difference should be the 'dinamic mode'. I'll try to switch it off and see if that helps.

EDIT

Inspecting LoversRaperS_Custom.ini file I've made a disturbing discovery: I had set

set xLoversRaperSQuest.healthdynrate to 10.0

that is, ten times the value for Chaos settings.

And I thought the dynamic mode was to blame!

In my effort to bring back more "blood vs. sex" in the game, I'm reverting to the zero value the following:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.iDelayDeath to 0

(value 2 can be fun, but after the novelty wears off, can become tedious)

and

set xLoversRaperSQuest.badEnd to 0

The block multiplier interval can be easily misunderstood. My personal interpretation is a decimal value in the range [0.0, 1.0]

So, the default 0 would mean zero chance of success, and 1.0 (or 100%) would mean zero influence of blocking. Setting this value >1.0 would imply that blocking makes things worse. Correct me if I'm wrong.