Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

There is a spell for rape contacts settings or something like that where you can change for each npc wether or not they are interested in raping men women or both or none, what does that tie into? I have been thinking that if my disposition is low enough with one of them set to be interested in raping they would just chase after my character and rape them but this never happens.

Also please add in support for the latest furotrap beta 7 thanks:-)

The problem with stripping arrows/quivers and why Lovers doesn't do it is you can remove it just fine, but you can't re-equip it properly afterwards. A script can only manage to re-equip exactly 1 arrow.

Suppose RaperS could do it since it does not re-equip, while Lovers could not handle it.

It is possible to equip/unequip stacks of arrows - Enhanced Hotkeys does it. However, for some totally bizarre reason, this is incompatible with Vipcxj High Heels. If you have both mods loaded (you don't even have to be wearing high heels), and you bind your bow+arrows to a hotkey, pressing that hotkey causes a CTD.

Enhanced hotkeys sometimes crashes on equipping arrows even without highheels. See you sleep does the similar on wakeup and it crashes time to time as well. And better, it sometimes duplicates the number of arrorws.

Best not to mess with inventory references.

I am...about 90% sure I have no conflict as I check or sometimes rewrite every script of the mod before I install anything. And just sometimes.. not all the time. It's been ages since I stopped using arrow hotkeying, though.

At the moment EquipMe is probably the only command that could make the player equip arrows properly, but some of the invref functions in obse are bugged. Either obse is bugged or oblivion's inventory handling is internally bugged in the first place, I don't know. I was not happy when they gave me CTD and item repair bug when I was rewriting tamago setbody.

Anyways my point is that it's not too reliable. It needs to be sufficiently tested if ever used.

• 1 month later...

For some reason, after the message, "[actor] stripped my clothes," no animations start.  They just stand there or keep hitting me.  It works when NPCs are getting raped, though.  It seems that it's due to the "Rape prevents death" setting.  If my character gets raped at any other point, the bug doesn't happen.

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp
Unsafe Streets.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Si.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp
za_bankmod.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp
Better Dungeons.esp
CoverYourself.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Longer KnockOut-6523.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Wrye Shivering Death.esp
RealisticFatigue.esp
Vampire Revolution.esp
No psychic guards harder v1.2.esp
JM's Bar Fights.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp
DRSplatter.esp
SP1stPLegs.esp
Dark Dungeons.esp
Dark Dungeons - SI.esp
Cobl Races.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Glowing Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones 7-14 Days.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

• 1 month later...

Are you using PK Extender? If so, cast lovers setting spell, player progression, set to manual.

I've already set progression to manual and the animation won't stop. It only stops if I set it to automatic but I don't want to use automatic progression.

But I've managed to find out what was causing the problem now. It was PK Extended. As soon as I removed PK Extended it was possible to end it.

I used "PK Extender for rev96 v5 - LAPF.7z" downloaded from this thread. Perhaps this version is not compatible with Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition?

If anyone could point me to a compatible version of PK Extender I would appreciate it.

From what I remember (unless WappyOne made some cool changes) you have to set progression to manual except in cases of rape.  If your PC is raped, sex MUST be automatic.  If you are raping an NPC, you can hit a key to advance the stage.

That is the way the old RaperS functioned.  Again, WappyOne is a coding wizard, so he may have overcome this obstacle and this may not be the case.  Try the manual except during rape and see if that helps.

That thread is in fact the latest version of PK Extender.

Another LAPF submod with "keeper" status for me. Thank you, WappyOne, working on a statue near Bruma for you ^.^

Seriously though, I have a question please : how would I go on to prevent some of my henchies from raping their defeated enemies in game ?

While I can imagine some of them to actually do it (they have the personality to match), for some others it just looks silly (thinking of Vilja). Also, I would rather them keep fighting than having their fun while I am still struggling.

If it's possible, and missed an obvious ini setting, I apologize.

I have been thinking to do it through the LAPF general settings (preventing any NPC from a selected mod to be affected by LAPF), but that would also prevent them from being on the receiving end for your mod, which is a risk I kind of want to preserve for my henchies.

Thank you for your insight.

There's a 'Rape Settings (contact)' spell. If you cast it on an actor, you can specify if they are allowed to rape or be raped by men, women, both or neither. So if you don't want a particular follower to rape an enemy, you can set 'Can Rape' to 'No'.