Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

The reason I said, "rest of the game" is because I had zero encumberence and couldn't go anywhere even carrying nothing, so how was I supposed to visit an altar? I understand the point of the option, it just became rather gamebreaking for my character. Maybe this is only likely to happen with PSE, but maybe you could make it so that the encumberence won't reach zero somehow, idk if that's possible, or an option to drain attributes instead. This mod and PSE are amazing work and I will continue to use them both. Thank you for all your hard work.

Aha.  Should probably not reduce stats below 10 instead of not below 1.

In the meantime you can use the console command "player.modav2 strength 10" to return some lost strength if unable to move at all after dropping everything.

Version 1.80 Release Notes

New Features
------------
'Rape prevents death' setting ( Settings -> Attributes Pg. 2 ) will prevent fatal hits if the attacker is interested in raping.
Stats damaged, damage amount, and a minimum amount RaperS will not damage stats below can now all be set ( Settings -> Options -> Damage Type -> Stats Amount ). Default settings are same stats as previous versions ( Str/Wil/End ) with a floor of 10.
Something that can't be used yet unless you're in the super secret club.

Fixes
-----
Attempting to rape player slaves was supposed to be auto-success, not auto-fail.
Necro-raped corpses should return to death now if something else is blocking the .kill command.

Version 1.80 Release Notes

New Features

------------

'Rape prevents death' setting ( Settings -> Attributes Pg. 2 ) will prevent fatal hits if the attacker is interested in raping.

Stats damaged, damage amount, and a minimum amount RaperS will not damage stats below can now all be set ( Settings -> Options -> Damage Type -> Stats Amount ). Default settings are same stats as previous versions ( Str/Wil/End ) with a floor of 10.

Something that can't be used yet unless you're in the super secret club.

Fixes

-----

Attempting to rape player slaves was supposed to be auto-success, not auto-fail.

Necro-raped corpses should return to death now if something else is blocking the .kill command.

I've spotted two problems with 1.80...

- If you attack somebody at a distance with a bow, you can still knock them down and rape them. Previously, they had to be in touch range (or thereabouts).

- If you switch on 'rape prevents death', you can't kill an enemy if you rape them and then attack them again during the cool-down period (or the rape can't start for another reason, possibly low fatigue) - it still does the 'rape prevents death' bit to keep them alive, even though the rape can't start.

-----

I've also had a issue (pre-1.80) where the player's wig was being removed if they were raped through RaperS, but not by any other means. I think it's because RaperS is checking for stealing/damaging equipped items, while normal Lovers code calls xLoversPkrGetUnequipbleHair to see if the hair slot item should be unequipped.

- If you attack somebody at a distance with a bow, you can still knock them down and rape them. Previously, they had to be in touch range (or thereabouts).

- If you switch on 'rape prevents death', you can't kill an enemy if you rape them and then attack them again during the cool-down period (or the rape can't start for another reason, possibly low fatigue) - it still does the 'rape prevents death' bit to keep them alive, even though the rape can't start.

-----

I've also had a issue (pre-1.80) where the player's wig was being removed if they were raped through RaperS, but not by any other means. I think it's because RaperS is checking for stealing/damaging equipped items, while normal Lovers code calls xLoversPkrGetUnequipbleHair to see if the hair slot item should be unequipped.

- This *should* only be happening in a rape prevents death situation, nearly every check is ignored then including distance.

- Hmm.. Okay, so if rape check succeeds but then later can't start ... Not sure what to do about this one. Could be undesirable to kill in that case, especially for player.

Will add confirmation from xLoversPkrGetUnequipbleHair before stripping head slot.

Not sure if this is new in 1.8 but when a female character is gangraped using LAPF's 1st person camera mode, the first rape is in first-person but all subsequent rapes are in third-person.

Also, I haven't had any success getting the rapist in that situation to unequip his shield, which kinda gets in the way of things.

-----

- This *should* only be happening in a rape prevents death situation, nearly every check is ignored then including distance.

- Hmm.. Okay, so if rape check succeeds but then later can't start ... Not sure what to do about this one. Could be undesirable to kill in that case, especially for player.

Will add confirmation from xLoversPkrGetUnequipbleHair before stripping head slot.

Indeed, further testing has confirmed that the 'rape at distance' only occurs if 'rape prevents death' is switched on - so it's only when the range attack would normally have killed them.

For the second point, I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the player was attacked by a couple of bandits. The first one was knocked to the ground and raped by the player, and once that was over a random traveller who happened to be passing by decided to join in the fun. The player then attacked the second bandit, again managing to knock them to the ground and rape them. Once this second rape finished, combat was resumed, and this second bandit proved unkillable. I saw several 'You shove them to the ground' messages, and several 'x gold added' messages, but no further rapes, and the bandit would not die. However, the player was able to kill the first bandit that had been raped, which led me to believe that the problem with the unkillable bandit was because the player had attacked her within the cooldown period.

What about adding support for FuroGeneratorTrap v7.0?

EDIT: Here's the list of changes:

SCRIPT: xLoversRaperSStartRape

REPLACE: set revrape to GetVariable "allowMales" r0
WITH: set revrape to GetVariable "victimGender" r0

REPLACE: set r0 to GetFormFromMod "FuroGeneratorTrap.esp" "007545"
WITH: set r0 to GetFormFromMod "FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp" "0015bc"

REPLACE: set r0 to GetFormFromMod "FuroGeneratorTrap.esp" "007544"
WITH: set r0 to GetFormFromMod "FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp" "0015be"

SCRIPT: xLoversRaperSAdvancedSettingSpellScript

REPLACE: set str0 to sv_Construct "[FuroTrapGenerator.esp not found]"
WITH: set str0 to sv_Construct "[FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp not found]"

REPLACE: MessageBox "This feature requires mod Furo Trap Improved [FuroTrapGenerator.esp]"
WITH: MessageBox "This feature requires mod Furo Trap Improved [FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp]"

SCRIPT: xLoversRaperSInitialize

REPLACE:

if IsModLoaded "FuroGeneratorTrap.esp"

set xLoversRaperSQuest.rFuroTrapQuest to GetFormFromMod "FuroGeneratorTrap.esp" "00B46C"

WITH:

if IsModLoaded "FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp"

set xLoversRaperSQuest.rFuroTrapQuest to GetFormFromMod "FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp" "0015bf"

Just checking to be sure you spotted my bug report in post 259. I won't pester you about it any more.

Sorry for lack of response.  Bug noted, I suspect Lovers is not getting a chance to reset the camera between gangrapes because RaperS is calling for a quick abort instead of waiting for Lovers finish ( =lay around, then stand back up ) before next rapist.  Will have to put a hack in checking for 1st person mode and reset it myself.

... I suspect Lovers is not getting a chance to reset the camera between gangrapes because RaperS is calling for a quick abort instead of waiting for Lovers finish ( =lay around, then stand back up ) before next rapist.  Will have to put a hack in checking for 1st person mode and reset it myself.

Thank you... this mod is indispensable!  :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have made my own little modification but I need some help with how to write a line of script. I have made a new token that is added to players inventory if the player rapes someone to death or partipates in a gangrape that leads to death. I have got this also reporting in the players diary.

My question is, is there a line of script I could write that would add the numbers of these tokens to the number of characters killed by the player so it shows up in the inventory stats page?

I think I may have found a bug/oversight. In the Shivering Isles quest Symbols of Office, you can't kill the clone of your character that appears in the Grove or Reflection if the setting to prevent death/auto-trigger rape is enabled for player and companions. It will trigger a rape instead each time the clone gets low on health, but makes the quest unbeatable without changing the settings beforehand or using the kill command in the console.

If it isn't worth looking into, then at least this post will inform whomever else encounters this of a solution :D.

Sorry I'm so late to this party.......

I just started using this and have been playing 'Blivion with a whole new look.

Have you tried doing the Namira quest??  More fun than a bucket of $20's in a whorehouse! Watching the wretched rape the priests to death was perfect!

Well done WappyOne.... WELL DONE!

One small question, how do I turn up the frequency of the player's involvement in the gang rape? I am just not getting my turn often enough. :shy:

I've discovered another bug/problem with the "Rape Prevents Death" setting. I had it set to 2, and had my character set to rape nobody. No kills were being registered on my character's stats page - not even kills of creatures. I would surmise also that 'OnDeath player' blocks (which run when the player kills the actor to whom the script block belongs) were not being run, because SDR wasn't recording any assassinations.