View File

Lovers 3d Orgasm - by unknown

Requirements:

Shivering Isles

Lovers with PK

Lovers Masturbate v2

Install:

Just extract the data folder in the archive to your oblivion data folder.Place Lovers3dorgasm.esp after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, and Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp after LoversMB2.esp in your load order.

Credits:

Unknown author

Cotyounoyume

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod' date=' thanks, only one weird thing is the sperm is always coming from the cunt, it shouldn't be coming from the penis? Or it is a pee?

[/quote']

I honestly don't know what the jelly beans are.....:P

I am "guessing" it is supposed to reflect a creampie.

Awesome mod' date=' thanks, only one weird thing is the sperm is always coming from the cunt, it shouldn't be coming from the penis? Or it is a pee?

[/quote']

I honestly don't know what the jelly beans are.....:P

I am "guessing" it is supposed to reflect a creampie.

Ill investigate this, hopefully i can make it to come out from the cock. That would be magnificent.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, it seems to simulate squirting more than anything else.

I'm curious, and I almost feel bad requesting this being I'm so new to the site and people already have so many projects going on from what I've read here, but is there a chance someone could revamp this to look more like the Estrus animation? I'm a HUGE fan of female wetness so this is a must have mod for me, even in it's current state.

What I really liked about Estrus was not just the color (the jelly beans are kinda weird I admit) but even more so, the "Wet Effect."

Don't know if that's a huge chore or not (the color upgrade and the weteffect) but if it's doable, all I could offer is ALOT of my personal gratitude (and my firstborn should that day ever arrive :) )

Agreed' date=' it seems to simulate squirting more than anything else.

I'm curious, and I almost feel bad requesting this being I'm so new to the site and people already have so many projects going on from what I've read here, but is there a chance someone could revamp this to look more like the Estrus animation? I'm a HUGE fan of female wetness so this is a must have mod for me, even in it's current state.

What I really liked about Estrus was not just the color (the jelly beans are kinda weird I admit) but even more so, the "Wet Effect."

Don't know if that's a huge chore or not (the color upgrade and the weteffect) but if it's doable, all I could offer is ALOT of my personal gratitude (and my firstborn should that day ever arrive :) )

[/quote']

Unless you are willing to tackle it then I am afraid it probably won't be happening anytime soon. Making new effects like water requires using blender to create the meshes and animations. Very few folks can use blender well enough to do this and it would be a large amount of work. Perhaps they could scavenge some stuff from Estrus but I just don't know.

Just dropping by to say that unfortunately it looks like the file has been blocked' date=' is there a chance someone could re-upload it?

[/quote']

Link is fine and still working. Perhaps mediafire is being blocked by your country\isp?

I posted the file as an attachment in the OP for those that can't use mediafire for whatever reason.

Hmm, must have been an intermittent issue then, tried the mediafire link again and it worked perfectly as you said. Disregard what I said earlier then, and cheers for the link!

EDIT: In case you're curious, it said initially that Mediafire had blocked the download for violating its terms of use, but since it's clearly working now, that has to have been a mistake.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

xLoversMB2 work fine me, but after installing 3dorg, animation non stop and end secene loss

I have only Oblivion.esm and DLC SI

I delete my other mod for controlling load order

load order is ok.

help me please

No.  We can't.  Until you post the items that are needed we can't help you.

Read this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I have yet a solution. Animaton work and stop normaly

But nothing change MB2 animation, always same

Items ?? What mean Items ?

May load order?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm (LAPF 1.4)

DLC SI

Malebody recplacer.esp

Slof's Boners 1.5

Lovers with PK.esp (LAFP 1.4)

Lovers MB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers Idleanimspriority.esp (LAFP 1.4)

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers Animobjectpriority.esp (LAFP 1.4)

Maybe problem in LAPF 1.4 ?

and OBSE 21, Plugy 132

Menuqueue

OBMM 1.2

Windows 7

Thanks

Slof's Boners 1.5   <----------GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!

The LAPF already has slof's boners built into it.  You use anything else and you break the LAPF.

Post your full load order.  The link I gave you above will tell you how if you don't already know.

• 1 year later...