Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

• 1 month later...

I need some help on two points of concern.

First of all, there is this feature in the mod that makes the player character automatically run to their master if the two get separated from each other beyond a specific, very short distance. The feature sounds good on paper, but boy is it broken in practice. For example... Let's say that I and my master have just entered an inn, and he tasks me to do something for him. After tasking me, he goes upstairs without me knowing. Now, because the feature seemingly only takes into account my master's XY position within the world space instead of sending me on a path that actually leads to him, my character will either begin to spin uncontrollably or run into a wall, and there is no way for me to take manual control, forcing me to load my latest save. 

Please tell me how to disable that feature. Not only does it make being a slave so much more frustrating than it should ever need to be, but it also straight up breaks the game.

I would also like to know if there is a way to make the slave sex encounters less frequent. It is kind of immersion breaking when your master wakes up every two minutes to fuck you, then goes back to bed.

Thanks ahead of time!

5 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

automatically run to their master if the two get separated from each other beyond a specific, very short distance. The feature sounds good on paper, but boy is it broken in practice

In a working load order you will teleport to your "master" when they leave the cell you are in after the lovers animation running on the player's character ends.  There are more than enough threads about load order here that it doesn't need to be rehashed.  

5 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

It is kind of immersion breaking when your master wakes up every two minutes to fuck you, then goes back to bed.

You can always hit the wait button until you are allowed to leave the bed.

37 minutes ago, DrunkenCow said:

In a working load order you will teleport to your "master" when they leave the cell you are in after the lovers animation running on the player's character ends.  There are more than enough threads about load order here that it doesn't need to be rehashed.  

You can always hit the wait button until you are allowed to leave the bed.

Not to be harsh, but...

If you cannot understand what someone is asking when they put it in simple, direct language, then do not answer at all. My post makes it perfectly clear that I am talking about something happening WITHIN a world-space, not in the transition between two world spaces. The mod is working just fine on that front. I am asking for someone who actually has expertise and who understands English properly.

If you are so inexperienced at modding that all you can think to say is 'your load order is wrong' or 'tough luck,' then you have no business responding. The questions I have posed likely require manual edits to the files themselves, so I am looking for input from the author of the mod or someone who is willing to check the files for a possible solution.

Personally, I would need to do some research on either of these topics.  PSE has no ini file to control the options and I do not have it currently loaded (though I have in the past if me writing a PRIMA book on it is any giveaway).

I will need to point out that the Player-following-master mechanic exists in multiple mods.  It exists in LoversCrowningIsles as you do get enslaved in the Isles by slave traders of Dirty Bay, a sadistic Dremora Gypsy, and a few others.  And it exists within LoversGGBlackmail where you're forced to walk around nekked, paraded around the Imperial City for sex services and more.  So... um... be warned.

As to slowing down or delaying the slave sex encounters, that 'might' be a simpler timing issue.

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

If you are so inexperienced at modding that all you can think to say is 'your load order is wrong' or 'tough luck,' then you have no business responding.

Whether you want to hear it or not... when the problem is your load order, the correct answer is adjust your load order.  The teleport to master function in PSE works just fine when it is not interfered with other mods, chief.

So, treat yourself to a bag of phallic shaped processed sugar https://shipabagofdicks.com/collections/all/products/bag-of-dicks/?ac=eabod ?

Please know that I am fully familiar with the 'issues' which Coalstorm is describing. 

His first issue is with the follow-the-leader system that appears within PSE, LoversGGBlackmail, LoversCrowningIsles and others.  In his own words, he stated "After tasking me, he goes upstairs without me knowing. Now, because the feature seemingly only takes into account my master's XY position within the world space instead of sending me on a path that actually leads to him..."

This is a fully accurate assessment when the player is not close enough to the NPC slave master to accurately follow it around corners and is thereby trapped on the opposite side of some cell barrier.  What Coalstorm is describing is not an issue with Mod Load Order but an issue with the mechanics that may occur in any mod that uses this follow system.

As towards his query about  decreasing the frequency of compelled sex, that is quite likely a quest frequency or scripted timing issue. This again would not be mod order related.

I find it interesting that Coalstorm suggested "It is kind of immersion breaking when your master wakes up every two minutes to fuck you, then goes back to bed."  That makes me wonder if this would be while the player is acting the role of obedient maid.  Oh, yes. I am FULLY familiar with the quests of this mod.  I did write a prima book (or help guide) for it afterall.  

Comically,I am looking at tweaking my edition of LoversSlaveTrader. And one of the features involves a night-time beddy-bye limitation which I believe he would has interest.  But what I am working on within LST would not apply or alter within PSE (it would be a miracle indeed if the same code was compatible). And my time as of now is limited.

But neither issue which has been brought up are the result of a Mod Order issue.

Thank you, @LongDukDong.

You understood exactly what I was getting at with both of my questions, and what you said at the end is exactly what I was trying to tell the new guy. One does not have to be a genius to figure out that what I have issues with are quirks of certain features that come with the mod, not that the mod is broken or that I have an incorrect load order.

Maybe @Ichabod or @fejeena can help me find concrete, executable solutions.

I never played PSE...  I never got it to work.  First cave, a goblin hit me from behind, I am ensalved, the one picklock beaks, A slave trader never comes by, the goblin goes "near his editor location" , I waited sometimes 2, sometimes 3 real-time hours. End of the game. And far too many locations have conflicts with my other mods.

Maybe it's good that it doesn't work, because it would have taken many days to make the mod compatible.

So I don't know the whole system, mechanism , features   ( enslave, follow, ... )

But you can use the console (Or is it blocked?)

You open the console, click on your master and you see this ref ID.  Write down the 8-digit number somewhere.

Next time you can't follow your master open the console

Player.moveto xxyyyyyy

xxyyyyyyy must be the ref ID of your master.  ! Remember, if you change your load order, the first 2 numbers may change !

You can use a command to add lockpicks, your generic command of

player.additem A 1

Then you can lockpick your shackles and try to escape.  Granted, that would place a bounty on you... and would suck unless you can erase your bounty before recapture. But then again, this would negate you following your slavemaster and break the quest  IF a quest is in mind.

Lockpicks have a FormID of 0000000A, but you can use just A as the remaining 0 characters are trailing.  Same with using F for gold. ;)

Still... yes.  You are being dragged around town and so on by the slave master.  But that doesn't mean you don't have SOME measure of control. Even shackled, you still have the ability to use the keyboard to try and steer the player character.  Stupid, I grant you.  But the map system doesn't contain pathfinding nodes to keep you straight. So attempt to 'steer' yourself through all these cooridors n stuff.

The Mod should work without cheating.

Yes, if you're stuck between rocks and can't jump, I use the console. But when the game ends when you get enslaved isn't that great... although of course it's very realistic.

But then Oblivion is only a screensaver, you can watch your character follow a Goblin, Oger, Xivilai, Zombie,...  or a dog.

Where is the LoversHumanGoneWild addon?

Dogs or wolves have a den with kennels for humans, for their various human breed companions with different abilities.  They train their human companions and breed them...

11 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Where is the LoversHumanGoneWild addon?

Dogs or wolves have a den with kennels for humans, for their various human breed companions with different abilities.  They train their human companions and breed them...

TECHNICALLY, it is in PSE!  ROFL.  Ganredhel covers that bit for you.  Though you're not put into a kennel.... but you do end up being a bitch.  And there's likely some LoversBitch coding in there as well.  On-All-Fours is everywhere.....

But like I said... you may be dragged about by the slavemaster.  Just use WASD to try and make him shuffle left/right and so on to go around corners.  That works in PSE, CrowningIsles, and LoversGGBlackmail.

On 11/14/2022 at 7:28 PM, fejeena said:

You open the console, click on your master and you see this ref ID.  Write down the 8-digit number somewhere.

Next time you can't follow your master open the console

Player.moveto xxyyyyyy

I can't believe I didn't think of this before... I already do this from time to time in SSE, just not for slavery related interactions.

Sometimes the solution is right there in plain sight, but you simply don't notice it.

@LongDukDong 

Come to think of it, giving myself a lockpick (or key) for the shackles using the console is also something that I should probably have thought of already considering that I used to do it all the time in SSE before I started using AddItemMenu a few years ago. I still do it on the rare occasion.

It is also a sort of halfway work-around for my problem with cuffs using the tail slot. I know how to change the slot used by the cuffs. I am simply too lazy to actually do it. Granted, without an appropriate animation, the result of this would inevitably be that I would no longer be cuffed, but it is not like all slaves wear cuffs, so I there are definitely situations where this could be of some use.

• 1 month later...

How do you beat the hanging game (I'm level 1) do you tap furiously or hold? I keep dying and losing to the other girl.

I am also having an Issue with both of the slavers owning me after sleeping, and they keep attacking each other each time I get raped. I think the slavery party needs 3 people 1 leader and 2 followers and only the slavery leader can own you.  I got around this by using console commands "kill"... but also every one in the slavery camp attacks me.... I am being owned by too many people... I show up in the slavery camp and a massive fight breaks out... you also made all the NPCs essential so I can't kill then with the console commands. 

I think you need to hard code 1 owner at a time with priority going to first come first serve

This miltiple owners bug is also in the goblin bitch quest

I also got owned by a deer when my slave owner died... I have lovers creatures 2.5 and am not into beastiality... I only got it for more humanoid creatures like the scamps and minotaur... Is there a way to disable things like wolf's and such... I should ask this in the Creatures 2.5 thread but it also needs to fix this slavery mod

Edited by Burensc
5 hours ago, Burensc said:

How do you beat the hanging game (I'm level 1) do you tap furiously or hold? I keep dying and losing to the other girl.

I furiously tap myself.  But I keep a lot of saves handy just in case.

Regarding saves.  Due to mechanics employed, do not immediately load a saved game where you are not cuffed  if you are 'presently' cuffed. The lock/cuffed effect will remain. So to reload, you must first fully exit Oblivion and restart and reload the save.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

I am also having an Issue with both of the slavers owning me after sleeping, and they keep attacking each other each time I get raped.

Do you have any version of LoversRaperS installed, and have rape treated as a VIOLENT ACT where someone else may come to the victim's rescue?  For all versions of RaperS, that's the setting by default.  You would need to go into Settings>Advanced to turn it off.   As to any other mod that handles Rape, I haven't a clue.

I also got owned by a deer when my slave owner died... I have lovers creatures 2.5 and am not into beastiality

LC 2.5, LC2.0... it matters not which version.  Either one would do that.  And its the mechanics of PSE that triggers the Player Submissive sex system based on some timer... and that means it is generally out of our hands. 

Again... many saves comes in handy.  Otherwise, you might end up carrying Bambi. ?

Walkthrough hints can be found in my PRIMA book mods found in my spoiler's signature.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

I furiously tap myself.  But I keep a lot of saves handy just in case.

Regarding saves.  Due to mechanics employed, do not immediately load a saved game where you are not cuffed  if you are 'presently' cuffed. The lock/cuffed effect will remain. So to reload, you must first fully exit Oblivion and restart and reload the save.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Do you have any version of LoversRaperS installed, and have rape treated as a VIOLENT ACT where someone else may come to the victim's rescue?  For all versions of RaperS, that's the setting by default.  You would need to go into Settings>Advanced to turn it off.   As to any other mod that handles Rape, I haven't a clue.

LC 2.5, LC2.0... it matters not which version.  Either one would do that.  And its the mechanics of PSE that triggers the Player Submissive sex system based on some timer... and that means it is generally out of our hands. 

Again... many saves comes in handy.  Otherwise, you might end up carrying Bambi. ?

Walkthrough hints can be found in my PRIMA book mods found in my spoiler's signature.

Ok yes I believe I have your latest loversrapeS and yes rape is set to violent offense...I don't do pregnancy mods (and don't plan on getting them) so carrying Bambi won't be an issue... My Minotar master ran into some bandits and got himself killed and the closest NPC was the deer....  would appreciate if there is a future option for creatures to turn off dogs, bears and the like... I personally only want rape and slavery for stuff that is actually smart enough to hold me hostage sentient or semi-sentient creatures, goblins, trolls, minotaur, demons from the Oblivion realms, ect (zombies for rape not necessarily slavery because they don't seem smart enough and it would break immersion)... dogs, horse, bears, deer, rats, ect... just not my thing

I figured out the "load save" issue... it's kind of annoying but Oblivion is a 2006 game even moded with graphics overhauls it starts up reasonably fast on my laptop... it's not making Fallout 4 demands on my PCs graphics and processor so shutting down the game and reloading is not the end of the world. 

I guess to ensure the strongest warriors for the empire rape is legally allowed and decriminalized... I will try and let you know next time I'm playing

Also I would point out that testing the mod on the red road north of the capital is a great place because the boat to the slavery camp is not too far away... maby that should go in the FAQ or on the main description page for others.

Edited by Burensc

I turned off "rape being hostile/crime"... and it partially worked... the first part of the goblin bitch quest now works, they would fight each other to rape me now they lead me to the goblin slave master who leads me down into the cave for me to get gang raped... that gang rape went on for a long time and never stopped before I tried to do something else so I don't know if there is a second part to that quest... the slave camp still won't work the guards still try and save me and a fight breaks out in the slave camp.... I think it's also Immoral guards which is the problem... they tried to stop the sex even when it "wasn't rape" according to console scripts... one of the guards tried to stop me on the road and a fight still broke out in the slave camp but not as ferice this time.

Edit: I deleted immoral guards and there is still a fight in the slaver camp... super annoying.. and they are all essential so no body can die and get the fight over with.

Edit: I had to turn rape as an attack off in both the LoversrapeS and the main sexual settings.

I also found out that waiting transports me down the road to the slaver boat

Edit: I still get attacked going into the slaver camp, and they are still fighting each other ... it's also the only place in the whole game which is demanding enough to crash 1/2 the time I go there... like why is there a wraith? Why are all those NPCs even needed... after I got strung up for being whipped... still a massive fight breaks out and they can't even whip me properly... it would probably work better with a larger slave camp so the actually needed npcs can do their job and just get rid of all the not needed NPCs like the stupid wraith can just get deleted... is there a way to stop the fight? I deleted a mod and switched off "rape as a crime" in 2 places? They need to stop fighting.

I need to clarify they attack me immediately when I enter the camp while my captor goes and speaks with the boss shortly after that they all start fighting each other not sure what's triggering the stupidity 

Edited by Burensc

@LongDukDong I have noticed you have been updating these Oblivion mods, and are very active with this game... thank you.. you have done great work and your mods work with no bugs that I can see.. and probably minimal issues that I can't see... im not sure if your planning on doing a rework of this mod but it could sure use it and it would be appreciated... Im not sure how active Ichabod is but I noticed this mod has not been updated since 2018, even though he seems to still be using the site... 

I completely uninstalled Oblivion and delete all mods and started agian from my mod quarantine folder... hopefully I can fix the slave camp fight with a fresh archive and turning off "rape as hostile/crime" right from the start see if that fixes the camp...

Maby the mod will be less buggy if I play the mod fresh and turn off "rape crime" early right from the start of the game. 

Beyond that the hanging mini game in the brothel could use a rework to be a bit easier... it might also be my tired old Laptop but I can't even get close to beating this mini game.

and an extra encounter should be enslaved by Daedra and taken to Oblivion if enslaved at outside gate in Cyrodiil (or by Daedra war parties in Cyrodiil added with EDI support ("Enhanced Daedric Invasion" the one here on Lovers lab or the nexus version loot says the LL version and nexus versions are different but im not sure how)... if player is already in the Oblivion realm enslavement should teleport you too a new cell immediately to be tortured and made the play thing for a Daedric Lord... escape sends you back to Cyrodiil without closing the gate.

I did the goblins bitch quest up to the gang rape in the cave... but was not going to wait around for hours to see if there was a more comprehensive second part of the quest... I wouldn't mind some Spoilers on this.

I also didn't get to sibling rivalry or the other quests and don't have and not sure if I should go for Hackdirt alive.

Edited by Burensc

Ok so I turned off Rape as a hostile crime in both the lovers settings and the LoversRaperS settings... I also turned off "allow spectator" in the lovers settings and now I don't get attacked the moment I get to the slaver camp... but the moment I back talk the guard and get raped for it the whole camp still breaks out fighting.... please help.. I really want this mod to work

On miltiple tests of the slave camp it seems that the fight NOT breaking out is a fluke... I definitely got enslaved by 2 different mobile slavers at the same time... one of them raped me while the other one walked down the road, when the rape was done I kept getting transported/teleported between the two and couldn't advance anywhere... then I thought about the PSE settings and all this time there were 2 different settings menus... now I noticed this a while ago and would always set both menus to the same thing... I then noticed that there are 2 esp files... I tried deleting one then the other but the game crashed when I deleted the one that doesn't say 72... and it froze when I deleted the esp that does say 72... I then switched off all the settings in one of the player slave menus... still a fight broke out in the slaver camp... and it was buggy... also Loot says the player slave 72 esp "requires" the player slave NO 72 especially... also just to confirm when I deleted the 72 esp and got into the game one of the player slave menus did dissappear. 

I made the Player slave menue with the "option to enslave companions" as the main menu that I use. . And only turn on slave mode as well as the mini game on the second menu... seem to work better and is smoother... but still a massive fight breaks out in the slaver camp... one of the Orcs and one dark elf try and attack my right when I walk into the camp... I also checked the console and it says that miltiple people own me there is a list of people "set to owner"... during one of the fights I overheard someone say "someone is being attacked" like we were in a city.... does anyone actually have this mod working? And if so how do you set up the settings so it works? I have tried almost everything but the fight in the slaver camp always breaks out and all the NPC keep attacking each other. And me sometimes 

I got it to work by toggling the combat AI in the console commands "TCAI"... before getting sleep enslaved I also tried stopcombat on a bandit.

tcai made the fight stop in the slave camp

But I cannot "wait" in the slave camp like I could on the road by pressing "T" it says there are enemies nearby.... this is the problem the Mod has some people in the slave camp set to enemies which is stupid since they are all essential which means you can't hurt them and free the slaves (which would break the mod)... they need to be all set to friendly to fix the slaver camp

Edited by Burensc

I don't use this mod but ...

You can not delete/deactivate esp/mods and test with an old save.  The slaves are saved by mod load order  (like LoversSlaveTrader or MadCompanionshipSpells )

if you get near a saved slave that isn't there anymore, the game will try to find it and can crash or scripts do not work.

And friendly NPCs can get angry and hostile. You say they fight in the camp!  For the game they are now enemies. And of course you can no longer sleep, rest or fast travel.

In the main game and in many mods there are NPCs which are set to "essential" , because neither the player nor the NPCs should kill them You should not attack or upset them. Low disposition and high infamy are sometimes enough for them to attack you. ( But a very high infamy can also make bandits not attack you )

The problem is the fighting in the camp. You need to find out what's causing it and eliminate it.  I'm sure the essential NPCs you need for quests, don't change them or the whole mod doesn't work anymore.