Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

5 hours ago, Ichabod said:

v0.70 added

- Shifty Bert appearance not so predictable

- Goblins hopping around on the road

- Three possibilities at the slaver camp

- Anvil WH conversation check

- Some general cleaning up

Ichabod you rock! :smiley:

14 hours ago, Ichabod said:

Thank you all for your suggestions. :smile:

I will add them to the pot of stuff to do. I would like to get Home Sweet Home done and possibly continue the Hackdirt storyline into part 4.

Thanks for the new version. :smile:

One other suggestion that I think I mentioned way back was to make the Dog Days quest more compatible with Lovers Bitch...

1. Can the Dog Lust affliction wear off after a set time...a week perhaps? Having it all the time pretty much makes LB impossible to do properly.

2. Can Dog Days be made repeatable? Not for another acrobatic bonus but for $$$? This would make it much like the Count Carro's Party Quest in LB. More puppies = more money. Something like that.

Another idea might be to toss a skooma down the slave's throat during the food equip. I have a skooma addiction mod running and the poor lass gets pretty antsy after a few days of no "sugar". Willpower, Endurance drops...etc.

Lowering Lord Pellham's Responsibility also makes him more of a pest if Lovers Stalker and Joburg are also running...I've been trying 10. 

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

One other suggestion that I think I mentioned way back was to make the Dog Days quest more compatible with Lovers Bitch...

1. Can the Dog Lust affliction wear off after a set time...a week perhaps? Having it all the time pretty much makes LB impossible to do properly.

2. Can Dog Days be made repeatable? Not for another acrobatic bonus but for $$$? This would make it much like the Count Carro's Party Quest in LB. More puppies = more money. Something like that.

Actually, I think I mentioned the need for an antidote for Gandrel's damn dog potion a whiile back too.  But hrm... making it wear off and repeatable?   I like that.  Dialog would have to be different for repeat performances.  I mean, the player can't be suckered again...  It must be willing the next time.

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oooh... Yep, that could be handy.   And perhaps  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother / LB Puppy Milll compatible too?  But that might be a separate patch or add-on to function.  And pregnancy would obviously be tricker to handle in that case.   Pooch pregnancy in your mod doesn;t last as long.

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Actually, I think I mentioned the need for an antidote for Gandrel's damn dog potion a whiile back too.  But hrm... making it wear off and repeatable?   I like that.  Dialog would have to be different for repeat performances.  I mean, the player can't be suckered again...  It must be willing the next time.

Oooh... Yep, that could be handy.   And perhaps  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother / LB Puppy Milll compatible too?  But that might be a separate patch or add-on to function.  And pregnancy would obviously be tricker to handle in that case.   Pooch pregnancy in your mod doesn;t last as long.

Yes...another dialogue option would need to be offered. Plus Ganredhel might or might not attend...she sounded into it. Random number of puppies? Random number of septims?  I'm a firm believer in carrots and sticks when it comes to these things, as I'm sure is Ichabod...so Dog Lust would indeed be a problem again...but wear off again with time. That would be cool.

I like it that PSE isn't mastered to anything other than Lovers. Should stay that way for overall compatibility (I'm still Rev 96 for various reasons). But yes...anything else possible to enhance other aspects of Lovers. One big happy mod-soup, after-all. 

I enjoy the way Lovers Bitch, Blackmail, PSE, Bravil Underground all feedback into each other in particular. Nobility...what a bunch of pervs. Making Pellham your abusive-type lover if you have the option also improves immersion with extra dialogue, etc.

Speaking of which, Lord Pellham could use the Nobility faction added to him to make him that much more snooty. Having him take the maid for a drag around Pell's Gate might be amusing, too. Show the poor thing some daylight. Perhaps a flogging in public...

After some long testing sessions...Lord Pellham at Responsibility 10 is quite the l'il bastard...and it doesn't seem to break anything. Lover's Stalker in particular becomes an issue. As does the occasional Joburgering (haha). Realistic Hate...a current Oblivion must-have in my opinion...is rather touchy with Pellham. But increasing his Confidence to 100 and giving him a universal wander editor location package at the bottom (to allow him to return to his start position if he ever got into a 'fight' with the slave) fixed any issues as far as I can tell. She's still locked-up in his house...so testing continues. 

Heyoo.   Been studying your code.  I see that you have an array in the main quest script to store your normal sex poses.  Have you thought about doing something similar for the 'odd-ball' poses like the custom chosen ones?  Just saying because in one of the scripts (IchHomeQuestScript), you refer to pose #18 on one of the lines, and pose #18 is no longer a part of the current LAPF animations.  The pose itself is left empty/open according to the list and would generate an instance where an error message appears while no animation plays.

The line in question is within the 'ElseIf FirstTime == 20' block.  And I'm sure others exist.

You may want to consolidate all your other poses into a script for easy updating or changing, or maybe use an outside INI file for the poses if the LAPF animations change once again.  I kinda did some rewrites and patches recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! This seems really awesome, however I'm having trouble installing. I downloaded the meshes, textures, sounds, and a couple ESP's - v0.70 and the LoversPayBandit patch ESP. I set it up with with PSE immediately before PayBandit and the 'paybandit' patch immediately after PayBandit. However when I enter the game I don't get a spell for player slave settings, and Wappy's Rape Settings doesn't detect the mod. Is there something really obvious I'm missing like another ESP somewhere?

16 hours ago, HunterGuy2 said:

Hi! This seems really awesome, however I'm having trouble installing. I downloaded the meshes, textures, sounds, and a couple ESP's - v0.70 and the LoversPayBandit patch ESP. I set it up with with PSE immediately before PayBandit and the 'paybandit' patch immediately after PayBandit. However when I enter the game I don't get a spell for player slave settings, and Wappy's Rape Settings doesn't detect the mod. Is there something really obvious I'm missing like another ESP somewhere?

Well first off make sure your load order is comparable to the example in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18941-complete-load-order/

(hoping that linked correctly, I don't post here often)

If that doesn't work post your load order here and somebody more proficient can probably tell you what's wrong.

After that maybe try just running the mod alone without the paybandit patch just to make sure that the PSE mod itself is the culprit.

Also try renaming the file to just "PlayerSlaveEncounters" and removing the v0.70 nonsense. I find that it makes compatibility mods not recognize the file name in bash. Definitely save a backup of the original file name though just in case I'm stupid and this has nothing to do with it.

Keep in mind during all of this you should uninstall/deactivate the esp, boot up the game, save, and then install the mod again to make sure you have a clean install every time.

Finally if all else fails you can just add the playerslavesettings spell manually through the console. Last I checked the spell should be xx028491 (xx being the load order number/value of whatever PlayerSlaveEncouters.esp is in) Then just type "player.addspell xx028491". Though if you have to do this that probably means something is wrong with your mod setup so I would only do it as a last resort since it means you didn't fix the problem. Just bandaged it which may lead to bugs/CTD's.

Oh hey yeah, I ended up getting it working. I tried various combinations of load order, enabling/disabling ESPs etc but nothing worked. Eventually I downloaded the previous version (0.694 i think) which came in a zip file with the ESP just named "PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp" without any version and that seemed to work just fine. I then deleted the 0.694 and renamed the 0.70 esp to PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp and voila, this time everything worked perfectly.  My final load order was:

PSE

PayBandit

PayBanditFix (or whatever it's called)

No idea if the filename was actually the problem or not because once it started working I decided not to touch it again rather than experimenting further :tongue:

I get revenge on Shifty Bert.  But then again, I wrote Lovers Genderbender.  :tongue:  *FHWOOOM!*  *ZAAAAP!* 

Hey, is there any progress on HOME SWEET HOME?  I tried doing a search and the only thing I saw in this thread was that it was not finished and ill=advised trying to play it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've recently decided to try out your mod but I'm having difficulty right at the installing process :( . I took a look at the dates of the files you uploaded and assume that I only need to download 4 files which are : Meshes, Textures, Sounds and the v70.esp file, am I correct ? Can you please show me how to install this mod ? It looks really cool.

Do I need to have Daedra Sutra Animations if I have the lastest version of LAPF installed ? I ask this bcause once I got my character enslaved, I noticed that the Ilde and the Walk Foward animation stayed unchanged while when I moved the other directions, my character moved with her arms tied behind her back (which they should be). I use Blockhead to get my PC unique animation, could this be the culprit ?

Daedra Sutra are sex animations, no walk and idle. You don't need it.

But you can use Daedra Sutra to fill the empty/free LAPF sex aniamation numbers. ( Sex ani 1 to 200 are human animations, but in LAPF are only 160 or 165 animations. See the jpg picture in the LAPF download file. You can renumber some Daedra Sutra animations to fill the free sex animation numbers. )

For more information see my yellow Link below.

-------------------------------

Blockhead:  can be that it messup the walk and idle animations.  BUT why don't you test it???? Move your Blockhead animations in another folder (or delete the anmations) and test the game without the Blockhead anis.

-------------------------

Installation:  Don't know, I don't use the Mod.

But I am sure all is in the right folders.

You copy the meshes , textures folders and the esp  in your data folder. Maybe also a sound and ini folder.

Patch esp you only copy in your data folder if you have the mods ( e.g. there is a LoverBitchPatch. If you don't have LoversBitch you don't install the patch )

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

Daedra Sutra are sex animations, no walk and idle. You don't need it.

But you can use Daedra Sutra to fill the empty/free LAPF sex aniamation numbers. ( Sex ani 1 to 200 are human animations, but in LAPF are only 160 or 165 animations. See the jpg picture in the LAPF download file. You can renumber some Daedra Sutra animations to fill the free sex animation numbers. )

For more information see my yellow Link below.

Yeah, I did test it out myself. The reason I asked because I was looking for a "Blockhead.esp" in my Data folder.... Only to remember that Blockhead is actually an OBSE script. Yeah, Blockhead overrides the sexy/bound walk animation but it plays such a major role in my game that I've decided to bear with it. Thank you fejeena, you always provide a great help. 

Blockhead:  You don't delete blockhead OBSE plugin. You delete the kf files ( animations) in the overwrite folder.  It is Meshes\Characters\_Male\SpecialAnims

There you have  a idle and a walk forward overwrite animation, with names:

-If animation is add to the player:

Idle_BLKD_PERNPC_Oblivion.esm_00000007.kf

WalkForward_BLKD_PERNPC_Oblivion.esm_00000007.kf

-Or you have add it to your unique race, then the names are:

Idle_BLKD_PERRACE_ name of your race _F.kf

WalkForward_BLKD_PERRACE_ name of your race _F.kf

maybe you have more animations. You can copy all in a backup folder, then delete the kf files in the SpecialAnims folder and test if the Player-slave-encounters animations works now.

Like OBSE the Blockhead plugin does nothing.

With OBSE Mods can use new script commands.

With Blockhead you or Mods can add meshes, textures and animation overwrites. But you or the mod must add the files, nothing is in the Blockhead.dll

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I'm enslaved by anything I get total lockout of the mouse and other dialogues [except certain function menus and escape]

But I can't click the mouse at all.

The mouse clicking is disabled in menus and I can't dismiss dialogues that pop up effectively locking the game.  I'm not sure what i need to do to fix it.  I kinda need the mouse so I can click Ok when a dialogue pops up.

EDIT:

Did a fresh install of everything.  Only happens during enslavement.  Total loss of the ability to use mouse keys to select menu options.  Applies to all menus including the free selection in console screen.

EDIT Final:

After digging through the scripts I have determined that the issue was that the Control for left clicking was disabled by the game if you switched your left click to a function that matches it.

In my case, I swapped Block and Attack on my mouse Keys to be more inline with Skyrim Controls.

Left Click = Block

Right Click = Attack

Apparently the IchGag script explicitly disables Block [I'm assuming] and the side effect of that is that it also disabled my left mouse button in all menus as well, not just blocking.

When I switched it back so that Left Click was Attack and Right Click was block the problem was resolved and I could click again.

What a headache for such a simple thing lol.  Will post again if error returns [in the case I'm wrong]