Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Yeah, I am using Rape (WappyOne's) as well. Go without Bitch though, tried it once and for some reason character was moving very very slow, like something was wrong with animation or skeleton. Probably just messed something up during installation, but decided to drop it after this. 

Does Forgotten Shadow encounter trigger with quest message like Goblin Bitch or Hello Sailor? Traveled to Hackdirt, slept in inn, character got raped by Hackdirt brethren, captured and dragged to underground cave and then raped by Deep One there. Is it all or something more is supposed to happen?

18 hours ago, Aerth said:

Yeah, I am using Rape (WappyOne's) as well. Go without Bitch though, tried it once and for some reason character was moving very very slow, like something was wrong with animation or skeleton. Probably just messed something up during installation, but decided to drop it after this. 

Does Forgotten Shadow encounter trigger with quest message like Goblin Bitch or Hello Sailor? Traveled to Hackdirt, slept in inn, character got raped by Hackdirt brethren, captured and dragged to underground cave and then raped by Deep One there. Is it all or something more is supposed to happen?

That's the thing...few people have actually gotten there and reported back.

I recall doing the Goblin quest way back...not sure what triggered it. I think it was the Cracked Woods Cave...perhaps just going inside.

I'm sure Ichabod wouldn't mind if somebody expanded PSE further.

2 hours ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

Nice interaction between PSE and Blackmail, when enslaved by a justicar, they will use the kovak teleport pads from blackmail.

Yes...they do the same in this install. Plus I have all sorts of NPCs with travel packages that use them. It can get pretty busy at these spots during rush hours...

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I recall doing the Goblin quest way back...not sure what triggered it. I think it was the Cracked Woods Cave...perhaps just going inside.

Goblin Bitch triggers after player character is enslaved by Goblins in Cracked Wood Cave, yes. Hello Sailor triggers after passing "initiation"

1 hour ago, Aerth said:

Goblin Bitch triggers after player character is enslaved by Goblins in Cracked Wood Cave, yes. Hello Sailor triggers after passing "initiation"

It's particularly handy as a way to cheat death...if you're lucky. I had one PC that was enslaved twice...picked the lock once...master died second time...no picks...had to hobble all the way out of Hammerfell until I found a friendly enough NPC to free me. Dummy me...I had closed the gates on the big keep...no help there.

:classic_tongue:

11 minutes ago, Aerth said:

That pregnant woman kept captive there says "Be good girl or they may take you to cook". I wonder if this is real threat or just some flavor :smiley: 

There are a few results with the Justicars that end with you getting hanged...so who knows? Ichabod was pretty devilish...

My big problem these days is trying to figure-out which mod did what. Was that PSE? Or ZAZ? Or Blackmail? Mod soup I call it.

One thing I did do is get rid of the rather ridiculous Lovers MB2 for Ver94 (now built-into LAPF, I believe) which stopped all the males from randomly jerking-off...this helped a lot of those other crazy mods to function properly w/o the scripts getting interrupted. 

On 1/3/2018 at 7:46 AM, Aerth said:

Go without Bitch though, tried it once and for some reason character was moving very very slow, like something was wrong with animation or skeleton. Probably just messed something up during installation, but decided to drop it after this. 

Yeah, it shouldn't do any of that. It's a pretty solid mod. You should try again because it really does reinforce the whole Count/Countess Caro thing if you have Blackmail running.

3 minutes ago, Aerth said:

Looks like being raped by Deep One is the Hackdirt encounter as I don't know how to summon this monster without character being enslaved first. Though will do more testing tomorrow

The cool thing about PSE is that you can easily adapt other mods to anticipate the chance of getting enslaved. Any bad-ass can be the PC's new master.

16 minutes ago, Aerth said:

Installed Blackmail. Pretty nice :smile: Will disable this for now though, to get some questing first. 

Also, I have found a trap door leading to Fetish Club. Pretty sure it is part of some mod, but which one?

It starts needlessly slow...you have to do a lot of travelling....Bruma...Chorrol...Leyawiin...repeat. After that...you're kept pretty busy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 10:20 AM, Aerth said:

It triggers if you're caught by one of their guards posted outside the cave at night as well. They rape you and drag you in during sunrise. Also their a part of a quest with a rivaling goblin gang so if they were the ones killed during the quest then you're screwed. What would be cool is if there were more goblin gangs that did this because they all have their own "brands" that they can pin on you. If I could script for shit I would probably be doing that right now. Also I wish the brand stuck on your with pregnancy body meshes but unfortunately not. (I cheated and added it to my PC's foot.dds file so it's there no matter what)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. Long absence but life does that. ;)

Just started back on Oblivion after a very long break and I keep thinking of adding to PSE.

Would people be interested if I can find time (ho ho) to do it?

No promises on time between releases.

Oh...and Aerth. There are a lot of real bad ends in PSE, so the threats are not just flavour. :smiley:

2 hours ago, Ichabod said:

Just started back on Oblivion after a very long break and I keep thinking of adding to PSE.

Oh...and Aerth. There are a lot of real bad ends in PSE, so the threats are not just flavour. :smiley:

Hello again, yourself. Yes indeed. :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Ichabod said:

He's back! The granddaddy of slave modding is back!

Bow before him! BOW BEFORE HIM!

XD on a real note though, any ideas you have in particular to add to PSE? It's literally one of my favorite mods since I like a continuous narrative for my chars.

3 hours ago, Ichabod said:

Welcome back! :classic_blush:

4 hours ago, Ichabod said:

To add: Been running PSE pretty much since we left off. Still a great way to 'cheat death'. Lovers RaperS WappyOne edition is designed with PSE crossover, in case you weren't aware.

On 2/1/2018 at 11:11 AM, Ichabod said:

I gots one for ya...  BLACKMAIL!!!!! :cool:

Spoiler

Someone get me a cure for Ganredhel 's damn dog potion!   It's residual effects are still workin' on me!!!  :bawling::tongue:

I did expect to learn more about the Deep Ones.  I hope that may be revisited with something rather...  Lovecraftian?  Something new added, malevolent and towering.  Okay, not as big as Dagon I guess.  ;)

On 1.2.2018 at 5:11 PM, Ichabod said:

I'm very much interested in further progress for this mod. ;)

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, Ichabod said:

Hi Ichabod , this is one my favourite oblivion mod's I would love to see more content for it :smiley: