Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

BOI this is so old. But thought someone would check just in case. When im doing Dog Days, after the pregnant bellies form, Ganredhel keeps trying to talk to me and all she says is "I HAVE NO GREETING" something like that, and a white box appears in the top left corner that goes about 2 thirds the way to the other side. Might try to look into a fix myself but im shite at mods so whatever happens, happens. Uhh i can put my load order in here if you need it but i use LOOT to sort that all out and i use OBMM to install most mods, others i manually install.

:D

If you use LOOT your load order is a mess ( a load chaos).

LOOT does not work with Oblivion.

You must use BOSS , or sort all Mods manually.  Lovers Mody you should sort manually ( First BOSS , then sort your Lovers Mods manually )

Example load order, BOSS download link,....: read my yellow Link below.

-----------------------------

And your bug: Do you have LoversBitch installed? and the PSE-LBitch Patch?

With the amount of mod interplay involved in some heavily modded Oblivion installs, I find it best to do ALL load order sorting manually. Using the loot list if I get stuck....perhaps.

AI-Pathing changes trump all...for example. Touch the pathing in a mod...it will need to be low on the load order to get the changes to stick if there's conflict. No matter what BOSS says....

BOI this is so old. But thought someone would check just in case. When im doing Dog Days, after the pregnant bellies form, Ganredhel keeps trying to talk to me and all she says is "I HAVE NO GREETING" something like that, and a white box appears in the top left corner that goes about 2 thirds the way to the other side. Might try to look into a fix myself but im shite at mods so whatever happens, happens. Uhh i can put my load order in here if you need it but i use LOOT to sort that all out and i use OBMM to install most mods, others i manually install.

"No Greeting" during Dog Dayz sounds like an earlier version of PSE...be sure to use the latest version.

... Using the loot list if I get stuck....

You mean the BOSS masterlist ! ?

Yes that the way I sort Oblivion. I have not installed BOSS, I only donload the masterlist.txt file, open it with notepad++  and sort my Mods manually. ( And if I do a new oblivion installation I use one of my many "Plugins.txt" backups and sort all base- / must-have- Mods. The BOSS masterlist i use only for new Mods.)

... Using the loot list if I get stuck....

You mean the BOSS masterlist ! ?

Yes that the way I sort Oblivion. I have not installed BOSS, I only donload the masterlist.txt file, open it with notepad++  and sort my Mods manually. ( And if I do a new oblivion installation I use one of my many "Plugins.txt" backups and sort all base- / must-have- Mods. The BOSS masterlist i use only for new Mods.)

Ooops...yes...BOSS.

I do the exact same thing as you re: notepad.

Plus, many mods have minor errors that need fixing...or things I don't like which I change...which puts their original BOSS suggested slot in the load order into question; so they tend to find their own slot after numerous tests. 

Things run pretty tickity-boo...so I must be doing something right.

PSE is a blast simply in that it gives you a chance to escape death...might be a lengthy escape...but escape you can. 

If you use LOOT your load order is a mess ( a load chaos).

LOOT does not work with Oblivion.

You must use BOSS , or sort all Mods manually.  Lovers Mody you should sort manually ( First BOSS , then sort your Lovers Mods manually )

Example load order, BOSS download link,....: read my yellow Link below.

-----------------------------

And your bug: Do you have LoversBitch installed? and the PSE-LBitch Patch?

All right ill give it a try. And no i do not have LoversBitch or the PSE-LBitch Patch, are these needed?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, zanjl said:

I can't seem to get it to work

the spells don't show up, and i've yet to be enslaved

Review your install. Be sure you have all the required files installed.

:)

For more help...we'll need more info. Like what you did while installing PSE. Your load order can be handy as well.

I'm not familiar with Oblivion scripting and have no clue where to look in CSE for this issue. But would it be possible to alter the amount of willpower drained when you're enslaved? My character's is 80+ and it makes the whole thing feel a bit unfair. I'de like to make it drain 2 or 3 points of willpower instead of 1. Also how do I disable the after effects from the potion in Dog Days quest? It clashes poorly when you have LoversBitch installed and you're around dogs constantly. My character is forced to have sex every 5 minutes now which gets annoying when you're in the middle of a battle but you want to use canine companions.

Edited by Chroom22
5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Count your blessings that your Willpower is so high.

:)

You do Lovers Bitch AND Dog Dayz and wonder why the dogs all love you?? Seriously??

:D :D

I'd call that injury self-inflicted!

Well I understand the conflicts. That doesn't really answer my question though. I can't imagine it would take a lot of script work to change a simple value. However like I said I'm not familiar with the language so I could be wrong. I'de try to do it if myself I could find the damn thing in CSE. LoversBitch has a patch made specifically for PSE that solves getting a bone from DogDays so I imagine that somebody has run into this problem and knows how to fix it.

EDIT: Figured the Willpower issue out. Found them in Quest scripts. I just went into each and changed the value for "getavWillpower -1" to -2 or -3 or whatever. I'm actually kinda surprised it worked.

4 hours ago, emo877 said:

@Chroom22,  your problem could  possibly  be fixed with console command  Set IchSlaveQuest.GanredhelFlag to 0  (and save after that). Can't test it now myself though.

Doesn't work unfortunately. I can't load before I started the quest either because it's about 20 hours of gameplay down the drain otherwise. I may have to do that if I can't figure this out though.

Edited by Chroom22
8 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Well I understand the conflicts. That doesn't really answer my question though. I can't imagine it would take a lot of script work to change a simple value. However like I said I'm not familiar with the language so I could be wrong. I'de try to do it if myself I could find the damn thing in CSE. LoversBitch has a patch made specifically for PSE that solves getting a bone from DogDays so I imagine that somebody has run into this problem and knows how to fix it.

EDIT: Figured the Willpower issue out. Found them in Quest scripts. I just went into each and changed the value for "getavWillpower -1" to -2 or -3 or whatever. I'm actually kinda surprised it worked.

Doesn't work unfortunately. I can't load before I started the quest either because it's about 20 hours of gameplay down the drain otherwise. I may have to do that if I can't figure this out though.

I can turn PSE on and off in my Oblivion without issue...if all else fails.

10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I can turn PSE on and off in my Oblivion without issue...if all else fails.

Can't believe I didn't think of this. Well that fixes that issue. Still would be nice to know how to remove this issue in case I ever wanted to do the quest again. At least (in my case) there's an embarrassingly easy fix for it though.

On 11/26/2017 at 5:50 PM, Chroom22 said:

I'm not familiar with Oblivion scripting and have no clue where to look in CSE for this issue. But would it be possible to alter the amount of willpower drained when you're enslaved? My character's is 80+ and it makes the whole thing feel a bit unfair. I'de like to make it drain 2 or 3 points of willpower instead of 1. Also how do I disable the after effects from the potion in Dog Days quest? It clashes poorly when you have LoversBitch installed and you're around dogs constantly. My character is forced to have sex every 5 minutes now which gets annoying when you're in the middle of a battle but you want to use canine companions.

In the CSE, open the script IchWPdrain.

Change    Player.ModAV Willpower -1     to -2 or whatever you like. :)

On 11/27/2017 at 5:43 PM, Chroom22 said:

Can't believe I didn't think of this. Well that fixes that issue. Still would be nice to know how to remove this issue in case I ever wanted to do the quest again. At least (in my case) there's an embarrassingly easy fix for it though.

At least the bandits etc get a good laugh if you bring your dog into the dungeon for any length of time. Insane dog mode...

On 11/30/2017 at 12:16 PM, Comrade Fienyx said:

In the CSE, open the script IchWPdrain.

Change    Player.ModAV Willpower -1     to -2 or whatever you like. :)

Thanks. There's actually more than 1 of these so I just went ahead and changed them all but this might work in its own.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Enjoying this mod right now, and have a question out of curiosity: if player character is enslaved by bandits in one of this small caves near Imperial City, is there any follow up event or is it being forced to walk after your new master and getting raped from time to time till you get bored and reload save?

Also, for some reason Perverted Burglar event glitches, after burglar is done my character just lies motionless, still bound, and can't do anything.

When enslaved by bandits in a cave, you will be occasionally raped, and eventually a slave trader should show up.
As for the burglar, after he leaves, I think it depends on what settings you use as for escape. My personal esp has burglar stuff removed.

10 hours ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

When enslaved by bandits in a cave, you will be occasionally raped, and eventually a slave trader should show up.
As for the burglar, after he leaves, I think it depends on what settings you use as for escape. My personal esp has burglar stuff removed.

The slave trader needs to have his factions set to bandit friendly (+100)...or something similar..both ways, perhaps, I forget what I did to make it work proper in this install.

The Perverted Burglar causes a few CTDs. When it works...pretty cool.

I play at almost impossible, so that would explain it :smiley:  I just set a very low Sleep capture chance, so that will do for now.

Also, can Goblin Bitch and Hello Sailor encounters end badly? I mean - can they actually end other way than escaping or save reload if player keeps failing at escape repeatedly? 

Thanks for answers :smile:

1 hour ago, Aerth said:

I play at almost impossible, so that would explain it :smiley:  I just set a very low Sleep capture chance, so that will do for now.

Also, can Goblin Bitch and Hello Sailor encounters end badly? I mean - can they actually end other way than escaping or save reload if player keeps failing at escape repeatedly? 

Thanks for answers :smile:

There was little actual play-testing. I was involved...but knew next to nothing about modding back then. You take your chances. Save often...

PSE goes well with Lovers Blackmail, Rape (WappyOne's) & Bitch.