Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Are you talking about IchSQTraffic.Fate?   That, with two other variables, pertain to a system that Ichabod created when you are in the slave pen beside Fort Redman.  I only just mentioned it three weeks ago in this support topic.

It is part of a system that dictates what stage of 'humiliation' you went through before it is time to be sold by the slavers.  With the newest edition, your buyer is randomly selected between the Goblins, to Ganandrel of Cheydinhal, or to Lord Pellham of Pell's Gate... a new NPC created for the mod.

As it is a system variable that denotes a game/quest stage, I would not recommend messing with it unless you know exactly what is what.  I noted this variable with the other two if one wishes to try and skip past the slave trader humiliation sequence. But then again, I ripped that from the Prima (or hint guide) Book I wrote... which is focused primarily on the quests only.

13 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Are you talking about IchSQTraffic.Fate?   That, with two other variables, pertain to a system that Ichabod created when you are in the slave pen beside Fort Redman.  I only just mentioned it three weeks ago in this support topic.

It is part of a system that dictates what stage of 'humiliation' you went through before it is time to be sold by the slavers.  With the newest edition, your buyer is randomly selected between the Goblins, to Ganandrel of Cheydinhal, or to Lord Pellham of Pell's Gate... a new NPC created for the mod.

As it is a system variable that denotes a game/quest stage, I would not recommend messing with it unless you know exactly what is what.  I noted this variable with the other two if one wishes to try and skip past the slave trader humiliation sequence. But then again, I ripped that from the Prima (or hint guide) Book I wrote... which is focused primarily on the quests only.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I'm a bit confused still because I haven't been to a slave pen nor encountered any slave traders. I'm talking about a simple enslavement by bandits or creatures.

In console with each sex acts appear log entries like

Escape chance 55

Lockpick chance 10

Fate 28

Something like that. And I think I understand the first two ones, but a bit puzzled with fate. Maybe it is the chance that current master gives your leash to the new owner?

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Anyway to get rid of fatigue clubs that get given to bandits as I'm seeing alot of them and its real annoying when trying to fight as you just get knocked unconscious on the floor without being able to do anything.

Open the esp with CS or TES4Edit, find the weapon, delete the enchantment, done.

IchSlaverClub "Club"  with drain fatigue 50

On 3/7/2023 at 6:00 AM, fejeena said:

Open the esp with CS or TES4Edit, find the weapon, delete the enchantment, done.

IchSlaverClub "Club"  with drain fatigue 50

I Know that thats one way of doing it but well that break events related to the mod was just hoping to get rid of it giving it to random bandits and not stop all the slave traders or event charecters.

Edit: I've removed the leved npc refrences and highway men so hopefully that will work

Edited by Hatoc123
  • 1 month later...

A few issues I'm having as a player slave are, when you are a slave almost every key on the keyboard doesn't work so you can't talk to anyone,maybe by design? Another is since keys are disabled the lockpicking minigame doesn't work since the only key that does work is the down arrow key so you can't finish picking the lock.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! First of all, good job with this mod. Just curious, is there a way to "pick" an encounter or to launch one through the console? I believe the pirate one had some sort of "test" prior to the main character ending up on the ship. So far, rng has only given me the grey-haired lord or some random slaver, no pirates.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone else actually attempted to translate the last book given at the end of the unfinished Hackdirt questline? It contains a portion in the lovecraftian language R'lyehian, but most of it is in Daedric.

From the R'lyehian - "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" meaning "From his house in (R'lyeh), dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"

But the Daedric seems like gibberish. I only got so far as "SO INTERRETA KVAKO (RETLETERA KAJ VERJ-" before giving up.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 5:35 PM, cuteypatootie said:

Has anyone else actually attempted to translate the last book given at the end of the unfinished Hackdirt questline? It contains a portion in the lovecraftian language R'lyehian, but most of it is in Daedric.

From the R'lyehian - "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" meaning "From his house in (R'lyeh), dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"

But the Daedric seems like gibberish. I only got so far as "SO INTERRETA KVAKO (RETLETERA KAJ VERJ-" before giving up.

That's just this book: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:N'Gasta!_Kvata!_Kvakis!

Lore-wise, it doesn't have any actual meaning. It's just a slightly altered text in Esperanto, meant to serve as an Easter Egg. This is the translation:

"Kva! Kvak! is the newsletter of the La Ranetoj. It is sent to paying members and other individuals who, in some way, are involved in la Ranetoj's activities. In it there firstly is information about the locations of the monthly meetings, but of course also concerning the latest activities of the club. Sometimes it also includes other educating or entertaining material.

The Internet-based Kvako are on the one hand another distribution channel for the contents of the paper version. But on the other hand, not surprisingly, the contents of the different versions cannot, and even must not, always be 100 percent the same. For instance, in little circulating paper versions you can publish illustrations that, for copyright reasons, cannot be used on the Internet. Yet, on the other hand, the low costs of the Internet version lift the space limits and allow more content, not to mention being always up to date.

These circumstances influence the web-based Kvako, which will also serve as the general homepage of the 'La Ranetoj'."

Edited by ColovianHastur
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its been a minute since ive moded oblivion but could i get some help? i wanna add player encounters but it keeps glitching and not working out so i wanna know whats wrong before i add it back again

0  0     Oblivion.esm
  1  1     Better Cities Resources.esm
  2  2     Lovers with PK.esm
  3  3     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
  4  4     TamagoClub.esm
  5  5     HiyokoClub.esm
  6  6     x117race.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
  8  8     Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
  9  9     UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
 10  a     DLCShiveringIsles.esp
 11  b     Better Cities .esp
 12  c     DLCHorseArmor.esp
 13  d     DLCOrrery.esp
 14  e     DLCVileLair.esp
 15  f     DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
 16 10     DLCSpellTomes.esp
 17 11     DLCThievesDen.esp
 18 12     DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
 19 13     DLCFrostcrag.esp
 20 14     Knights.esp
 21 15     Better Dungeons.esp
 22 16     AliveWaters.esp
 23 17     Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
 24 18     BettysAnimalPlanet.esp
 25 19     AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
 26 1a     AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
 27 1b     WindowLightingSystem.esp
 28 1c     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
 29 1d     MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
 30 1e     Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
 31 1f     Denser Vanilla Grasses.esp
 32 20     VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp
 33 21     TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
 34 22     HiyokoGrow.esp
 35 23     TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
 36 24     HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
 37 25     ImprovedSigns.esp
 38 26     LoversJoburg.esp
 39 27     LoversHiyokoClub.esp
 40 28     LoversJealousy.esp
 41 29     LoversRaperS.esp
 42 2a     LoversTamagoClub.esp
 43 2b     TamagoNews.esp
 44 2c     BettySummonUnicorn.esp
 45 2d     Weapon Improvement Project.esp
 46 2e     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
 47 2f     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
 48 30     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
 49 31     HiyokoGenerator.esp
 50 32     HiyokoGenetics.esp
 51 33     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
 52 34     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
 53 35     LoversMB2.esp
 54 36     Lovers with PK.esp
 55 37     LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 56 38     LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
 57 39     Better Cities Full.esp
 58 3a     Better Cities - Alternative Start Arrive by Ship.esp
 59 3b     Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp
 60 3c     Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp
 61 3d     Better Imperial City.esp
 62 3e     Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp
 63 3f     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edited by onicandy

Well, your mod order is borked.  You started OFF mostly okay... and then you got to Lovers mods.

The last mods in the load order are always (and in this order...) Bashed Patch, LoversMB2, LoversIdleAnimsPriority, and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.  The last two cover the sex animations and must be the last loaded so nothing else interferes with em.

In 'GENERAL'... lovers mods go after Lovers with PK.esp... LoversRaperS being one of the rare exceptions that loads just before LAPF.   And in general, Tamago-esque mods load 'before' Lovers with PK.,,  TamagoFertilityClinic again being an exception (Heck, I load that pretty late... even after LoversSlaveTrader).

For you, the Tamago plugins (.esps) would be TamagoNews, Lovers TamagoClub, LoversHiyokoClub, HiyokoGenetics, HiyokoGenerator, HiyokoUtilitySpells, HiyokoGrow... and then you get to LoversRaperS and Lovers with PK.

The Better Cities DO load... just before the Bashed Patch file.   And race mods such as the Beautiful People patches just before even those.

And NEVER .. Bash Lovers and Tamago mods.  Bash just doesn't deal with em right.

Check the Yellow Link within either My or Feejena's signature, and you will find two MOD orders to examine, the first called the Example Mod Order which has been around 10 years (old... buf functional and gives 'suggestions' for mods not within the list), the other the Boss sorting order.

Even after what I suggested, definitely check those example mod load orders and do touch-ups on what you have.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bringing this thread back, but I am wondering if anyone knows a quick and easy way to fix an issue I am having, and no one else seems to have it (I got sick of looking after 15 pages).

The short version is after escaping captivity, I have faction relationship issues. NPCs that are supposed to be friendly  are hostile (Or just scowl at me), and most enemies are passive. I tried to go through TES4Edit, look at the IDs, and change player faction ranks. This kind of worked... But only kind of. Conjurers, and necromancers remain friendly no matter what for some reason, and who knows what other factions are still friendly despite me trying to fix it. Guards are now either 100 rep, or 0. This is because this mod affiliates the player  with daedra from what I found. There is no way to make them neutral again because there is no command to removefaction affiliation.

So that's my issue, and may have been influenced by some of the decisions below.

I went down the 'reluctant maid' route, and got stuck in this constant look of cooking, sex, sleep, rinse and repeat. Disobeying leads to some kind of script error that basically just loops the punishment forever.

I found lockpicks, but all the chests and doors all say that they cannot be picked. Weird considering the master confiscates them during punishment because the lockpicks are (apparently) for nothing. There's potion ingredients everywhere, but none that will make a lethal poison, or super potion (I did find the novice tools for it btw). You can't crouch, so no stealing the key. Defying him does free up *some* controls (combat), but I am level 1 :/. The dude is level 30. So, I used commands to  unlock everything, used commands to remove all the items, and did 'completequest' for both the reluctantmaid quest and ichslavequest quests. The End... Help.

Edited by Spelltan

1. get mod Refscope (or some alike); use it on your character (via refscope hotkeys or using it's special spell), select "NPC details", write down in what factions (and their IDs) she(?) is listed now. Decide which factions membership you're like to remove (goblin tribes, mythic dawn, necromancers...).
2. open console, point at your charcter, execute a number of commands like

player.SetFactionRank FactionID -1

,where FactionID is hex number ID for faction you want to quit (if you're lucky, symbolic name like DremoraFaction will work too - my game refuses to do that);

3. make safe save after that.

4. (optionaly) make special save every time before going out adventuring (or just sleeping, if you enabled such PSE option), because PSE  is not 100% errorfree mod  (just as most mods.. and vanila tES game itself).

Good luck to you!

ps. just now i remembered more userfriendly method: go to no-hostile guard and use "enslave me" service spell (which PSE gives you by default); guard should enslave your character, but after couple of minutes he should ask you if you want to be released. Agree and then PSE should do all clearing procedures "as planned".

Also, chance is what your PSE version has tweak to clear "bound" animations, if you press left (or right?) Control button while your inventory menu is open.

Edited by emo877

Those are very helpful suggestions, thank you!

I actually figured it out. It was because I used commands to remove the slave token. You have it on you all the time, you're not supposed to remove it, I guess. Faction dispositions worked after a added it back to my inventory. I guess a lot of this mod hinges on the possession of it.