Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Mkaaaay gettin somewhere now! Thanks fejeena for helping with stuff and so far so good. I have the slut tamer working but I don't just want to stuff her into some default inn oh no uh uh... I want to have four slut tamers traveling around just waiting to extort money from the player or convince them to be a slave or risk the PSE mod super punishment methods for racking up lots of crime gold:-)

So I am currently stuck trying to build a whore house for the slut tamers to bring the player to and also what I want to do is have the tamer either take the player to various inns around the world and whore out the player then sell the player to the innkeeper or take the player to one of the whore houses and sell them to the pimp.

I will have three whore houses in the game somehow... problem is what should they look like how should they function? So there should be the main interior where the pimp stands behind a bar and some naughty pictures of girls doing their thing aka just about any gavrilla mod. So in this main area the player is restrained in some bdsm contraption spread eagle standing up which is actually in the PSE mod already just for different things. The customer will come in and talk to the pimp and negotiate a price then the player pops out of the restraint and goes to a sexy bedroom with the customer and puts out.

So the main room is a separate cell than the sexy bedroom and there needs to be another cell where the slut tamer or tamers sleep when not out looking for the player.

Whore house locations will be:

West of wawet inn southeast of fort nikel

Near memorial cave maybe just a bit less near for less creepy effect

North of bravil on that north road the bendy part that goes west east the first bend if you travel from bravil

The idea is one slut tamer patrols fort virtue then to pell's gate and then back then heads to the whore house near wawet inn to rest. The next tamer goes from that whore house near memorial cave to the roxey inn and back which should cover the boat area around vilverin. The boats and fort virtue and fort vilverin are used by the slave traders if they have captured the player to take a short cut to the slave camp. So the tamers are actually like a light version of the traders and they might be able to buy the player from the traders before the player ends up at one of those boats.

The other two tamers work out of that whore house north of bravil one patrols to the inn of ill omen and back while the other hangs out around bravil north gate and maybe take the main road south a bit before coming back to the whore house to sleep. Among the gavrilla pics on the wall of the main area in each whore house I want to add some custom poster/ad which shows something related to the player like house special! hero of kavatch or champion of cyrodill only 50 septims blah blah once the player is owned by the pimp running the house. So whatever the most important or recent achievement is for the player, the appropriate sign will show on the wall. Then if the player manages to escape (not sure how to handle that yet) and eventually get back to the imperial city or near a courier I want to have a custom flier handed out showing some kind of ad for the whore house bragging about having the player for sale and the courier giving some humiliating remarks when handing out the flier. There could also be for one or two game days random npcs approaching the player and giving their copy of the flier and saying humiliating things to the player.

This flier thing will happen every time the player is owned by the whore house should the player escape again. I might also tie it in to how the player escapes basically a member of the player faction might show up and buy the player their freedom back after a humiliating conversation where the wrong choice would lead to the player friend just paying for sex instead of helping.

The whore houses might also have a basement to store additional whores or to be a forced sleep area for the player, I could duplicate what is already in the game where one or two slaves are just always sitting down naked for visual effect in that basement. All this will require some dam good scripting which I have none of. So for now I want to just get the basics done for the whore houses and get all the slut tamers in the game and patrolling.

The problem is what house meshes to use and how to setup a two cell interior for house meshes that don't normally have two cells in them because the ONLY one I have seen so far that is at least two cells is actually three cells and it is silver home on the water inn from bravil. That is already used by the waterfront whore quest in this mod. I just wanted to used something different so it doesn't look so boring. The two cell thing is needed because of how sex mods work in this game, basically I want the player to ONLY be screwed by paying customers not some freeloader who just happened to be nearby that wants to gangbang. So the sexy bedroom is where all the action happens and the main room is where the player is put on display somehow and the basement is where the player is kept at night while the tamer or tamers sleep in another section. The other section needs atleast three beds, one for the pimp and two for tamers even though some houses only one tamer stays there I might add more later just not sure yet.

If anyone can recommend some default game pieces for the whore house design that would be great but I think I will have to get really creative with walls and doorways for the interiors. The exterior I was thinking either cheydinhal or chorrol but I don't want it to look too complicated like it cost a whole lot of money to make it and I don't want it to be a ramshackle shit hole slapped together either lol. I want these places to look like the cyrodill govt approves of them or tolerates them no problem somehow.

I have almost a whole backstory for why slavery would be legal in the game world and what the details are for it. The only thing really holding me back from doing it all is scripting and time.

EDIT

I dug through a whole lot of house mods on oblivion nexus and there as nothing that matches what I am looking for with the whore house but I did not look through all the hundreds of pages there just about half of them. If anyone has seen such a house mod as what I am describing please post it here thanks.

Hello everyone!

I did a fresh install of oblivion with OVO v2 and loverslab plugins (both meeting all requirements).

I'm using seams mender package for OCO v2 and HGEC seamless equipment replacer.

The game works very well, and the character presents no problem outfitting wrist irons.

The big problem is when someone enslaves the former character or self casting "slaveme" spell a new pair of blue hand appears above the original hands. Seamless equipment replacer install a new wrist irons meshes called "gauntlets" for the female character so the under normal circumstances there is no problem, only in enslaved position:

post-734457-0-83461000-1455832298_thumb.jpg

Things I know:
Boss sorting: ok
Loverslab plugins according to forum rules: ok
Virtually everything installed by wrye bash or OBMM: ok
OBSE plugins installed directly in the date folder: ok

Really need help, there is no solution in the forums.
Any help will be welcome!

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  HorseCombatMaster.esm
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.3]
08  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
09  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.7]
0C  Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
0D  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
0E  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
0F  Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
10  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
11  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
12  300_Combat Sounds.esp
13  LightsOut.esp
14  MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp
15  AddActorValues_example.esp
16  Bedrollsanyone.esp
17  CT-Backpacks.esp
18  pmRealTimeInteractions.esp
19  Q - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.esp
1A  VA_BetterGold.esp
1B  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
1C  DropLitTorchOBSE.esp  [Version 2.4]
1D  Get Wet.esp
1E  Streamline 2.1.esp
1F  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
20  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
21  DLCHorseArmor.esp
22  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
23  DLCOrrery.esp
24  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
25  DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
26  DLCVileLair.esp
27  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
28  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
29  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
2A  DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk UOP.esp
2B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
2C  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
2D  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
2E  1.4TheAtlanteanSword2h_leather.esp
2F  Adonnays Elven Longblades.esp
30  AlternativeLightArmors12.esp
31  Broadswords.esp
32  DBShadowSet.esp
33  Golden Saint and Dark Seducer Gear for Sale.esp
34  Medieval Swords.esp
35  MotherSword.esp
36  Nicos  Scimitars Side.esp  [Version 1.61]
37  SilverwareWeapons.esp
38  Skooma_Water_Pipe.esp
39  SkoomaPipeMod.esp  [Version 1.0]
3A  TheFatherSword.esp
3B  WarriorBandages_V2.0.esp
3C  RealSwords - Argonian LO-NPC.esp
3D  RealSwords - Bosmer LO-NPC.esp
3E  RealSwords - Breton LO-NPC.esp
3F  RealSwords - Dunmer LO-NPC.esp
40  RealSwords - Khajiit LO-NPC v1.3.esp
41  RealSwords - Nord LO-NPC SI.esp
42  RealSwords - Orc LO-NPC v1.0.esp
43  RealSwords - Redguard LO-NPC.esp
44  Imperial Armor Replace.esp
45  Imperial Horse Armor.esp
46  Goblin Realswords+Tribal Shields.esp
47  V_LowerClassOutfits.esp
48  CT-Dunmer Scalemail.esp
49  DLCThievesDen.esp
4A  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
4B  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
4C  DLCThievesDen Vwalk UOP.esp
4D  Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp  [Version 1.03]
4E  KnightlyArmory.esp
4F  cyrodiil transportation network wz.esp
50  Capsized Ship.esp
51  Jail Break Escape Routes.esp
52  JQ&DM-ScriptedBackpacks.esp
53  Ship Wrack.esp
54  ThermaeIC.esp  [Version 1]
55  za_bankmod.esp
56  Skooma Lab - 1.1.esp
57  Crowhaven Prison.esp
58  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
59  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
5A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
5B  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
5C  DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp
5D  Knights.esp
5E  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
5F  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
60  Knights Vwalk UOP.esp
61  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
62  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
63  100% Harvest Chance.esp
64  100% Harvest Chance Shivering Isles.esp
65  Cliff_RiskyInnBeds.esp
66  CT-YABM - No Idle.esp
67  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
68  Elz - No Floating Weapon.esp
69  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp
6A  ImmersiveHealthIndication.esp
6B  Improved Skooma Lab.esp
6C  Leviathan Soulgems.esp
6D  More Valuable Gems.esp
6E  pmRepairRecharge.esp
6F  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
70  VisiblyUnlimited.esp
71  Quest Award Leveling SI.esp
72  Quest Award Leveller.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
73  Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
74  Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
75  Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
76  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
77  SM Encumbrance and Fatigue.esp  [Version 2.6]
78  True Retroactive Health v3.1.esp
79  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
7A  MCS extension.esp
7B  GrindBones.esp
7C  Syc_AtHomeAlchemy.esp
7D  pmSkoomaDeals.esp
7E  No psychic guards v1.2.esp
7F  Skooma in the Shivering Isles.esp
80  Garlic Smell.esp
81  drunk_with_SI.esp
82  Vampiric Affiliation.esp
83  Advanced Water Modification-2734.esp
84  RealBanditsAndHighwaymenHigherlevel.esp
85  eek's Skooma Refining.esp
86  sr_birthsigns_nomax.esp  [Version 1.2]
87  SkillDiaryOBSE.esp
88  SetBody.esp
89  LoversCalm.esp
8A  TamagoTopic.esp
8B  TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
8C  LoversTamagoClub.esp
8D  HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
8E  HiyokoFutureDream.esp  [Version y]
8F  HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
90  HiyokoGenerator.esp
91  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
92  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
93  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
94  TamagoSetBody.esp
95  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
96  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
97  LoversRaperS.esp
98  LoversBed.esp
99  TamagoDischarge.esp
9A  LoversStalkerM.esp
9B  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp  [Version 0.694]
9C  LoversPayBandit.esp
9D  PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
9E  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
9F  LoversSetFlags.esp
A0  LoversGhostFix.esp
A1  LoversStupidNpc.esp
A2  LoversHVirus.esp
A3  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
A4  LoversJoystick.esp
A5  LoversBitch.esp
A6  BitchTattoo.esp
A7  Body Writing.esp
A8  LBPMill.esp
A9  LoversCreature.esp
AA  LoversHorseRider2.esp
AB  LoversAchievments.esp
AC  LoversBackup2.esp
AD  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
AE  LoversRapeSlave.esp
AF  LoversMagic.esp
B0  LoversLight.esp
B1  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
B2  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
B3  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
B4  LSTaddonInH.esp
B5  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
B6  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
B7  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
B8  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
B9  LoversBrute.esp
BA  FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
BB  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
BC  FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
BD  FuroTrapModHazards.esp
BE  FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
BF  FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
C0  xlds.esp
C1  Specialanims.esp
C2  pussyfur.esp
C3  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
C4  Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp
C5  DRSplatter.esp
C6  [GFX]_Initial_Glow-self.esp
C7  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
C8  Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
C9  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
CA  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul Vwalk.esp
CB  LoversMB2.esp
CC  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
CD  LoversSatisfaction.esp
CE  LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp
CF  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
D0  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
D1  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Solved!!!

How to:

Open the Playerslaveencounters.esp in the Construction Set and point the file "IchWristIrons" (Itens/Clothing/LowerClass/05/IchWristIrons) to use  "Gauntlets" meshes from Oco v2 seamless equipment replacer (meshes\grhys\exnemconv\wristirons\f).

Hope this help someone.

Best regards, bye!

Hi Zor2k13.

I was thinking about your changes in PSE and had some ideas.

PSE could have a new version gathering all encounters with small changes, ex:

1) Shifty Bert:  All like as usual, but:
  • He is essential and always ask for money (1000 gold);
  • You can ask for mercy and pay 100 gold dayly (he will become your PIMP without call the guards);
  • He will be your "companion" until finish the payment, then he will stop botering you or ask for money until you enter IC Market District again.

2) HonestAi: Like Shifty Bert, but need more respect, so:
  • He is essential if you borrow money and fail, you can beg for mercy and they will become your PIMP, instead of sell you to the Slave Traders.
  • You must pay the 3000 gold debt in the next 03 days, plus 300 gold dayly forever!!! He can be your "companion" if you need extra protection;
  • If you disobey or fail your dayly payment: Just 01 time he will "use" you, 02 times spank you (like the Justicar does) and 03 times you will be sold to the Slave Traders (Plz change her name to Honest Pimp lol).
Note: In this case you can borrow HonestAi money, and pay Shifty Bert, but be aware of the consequences!

3) Slave Traders > you are sold to someone or lead to Slaver Camp (all like as usual).
  • But in the Slaver Camp there is a chance to be sold only once for each below (end quest) or more times (reset quest):

3a) Slaver Camp > The Reluctant Housemaid, like as usual, but lord Pellham is essential:
  • End1: You can leave stealing the key (reset quest);

• End2: Finish the encounter being a submissive slave and do what is needed (end quest) then you get a Health buff / debuff and must return to your duties from time to time (like as usual).

3b) Slaver Camp > Hello Sailor (the sleeping risk trigger is untouched):
  • End1: You can leave stealing the key (reset quest);

• End2: Kill the owner of the whorehouse, scripted death (poison apple?) and become the new owner (end quest);

• End3: Finish the encounter being a submissive slave and do what is needed (end quest). Then you get a Personality buff / debuff and must return to your whore duties from time to time (like The Reluctant Housemaid).

4) Rough Streets (sleeping risk trigger untouched). After Pervert burglar stealing and abusing the former character, so:
  • End1: Leave me alone your bastard! You will be tied to the ground as usual (reset quest);
  • End2: Please just dont hurt me! He will give the same sleeping potion used by Slave Traders and you reappear in:

4a) Dog Days > Ganredhel house under his commands, the dogs basement'll be locked, not the house because thives guild quests, so:
  • End1: You can leave with a special key hidden somewhere (reset quest);
  • End2: Finish the encounter being a submissive slave and do what is needed (end quest). Then you get Acrobatics buff / debuff and must return to your breeder duties from time to time (like The Reluctant Housemaid) plus some interaction / indication to LBGW??

4b) Goblim Bitch > Cracked Wood Cave, the cave'll be locked, so:
  • End1: You can leave with a special key hidden somewhere (reset quest);
  • End2: Finish the encounter being a submissive slave and do what is needed (end quest). Then you get Fadigue a buff / debuff and must return to your breeder duties from time to time (like The Reluctant Housemaid).

Note: All the above character and beasts or Goblins must be essential, so you can escape and the quest will Reset without problems, so you can be recaptured again by Pervert burglar / Slave traders / Slave Camp and processed again as a punishment to rebel slaves.

5) The Forgotten Shadow: The enslaver crypt monsters are essentials, so:
  • End1: You can leave stealing the key and talk to Raminus Polus to receive a reward Magic buff  (quest end);
  • End2: Finish the encounter being a submissive breeder for the crypt monsters (end quest). Then you get a Magic buff / debuff and must return to your breeder duties from time to time (same as Goblim Bitch / Dog Days).

6)  Sibling Rivalry: Remains untouched :D

Thats it!!

Yeah I've got shifty bert shaking down the player every single time the player gets to 1000 gold or higher and the gold is actually added to his inventory now. He sleeps in the merchant inn middle room upstairs.

I haven't tried anything with the loan shark yet, I think it is because I never play the betting part of the area.

I have the first whore house built I just need to redo the interior since I just copied the cells of doran something from chorrol. I need to try the landscape editor and remove the grass in front of the door outside and other stuff like that but I have a custom sign out front:-)

I think what the OP of the mod wanted to do was have more quests tied to the slave camp so if the player had completed pellham's quests then other quests would be triggered including some kind of slave auction at the IC or other sold into slavery quests. I am considering something like this but the scripting is really scary to me lol.

I got an idea from your idea cybersky about the perverted burglar. If the player slept at an inn that is not part of a quest like moslin's inn then the inn keeper might walk into the room to clean it and find the player all tied up and take the player as a slave whore and pimp them out in that room for a while. The only way I can learn how to do the scripting part of this idea is to look a the hello sailor quests but I would like to draw on the npcs that live in the IC as customers instead of generic npcs named customer. I have to learn about arrays and what to do with them etc.

Still trying to get the whore house and slut tamers thing done. Once I get the first whore house working then I can just make the others and be done with it. I am planning on using different architectures for each location.

Hi Zor2k13

I think you're wanting an improvement in LoversHooker actually. I've read a post on LoversHooker they were doing a version 03, but that was a long time ago. Half of you work can be saved if you can use part of this Mod below. The only problem: It's a older version and need the MPB  :dodgy:

2.Prostitution(Playable):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34057-lovers-whorecraft-playable-version-2014-07-13/?p=854226

I wanted to play around with this and see how things works, but im not sure i do it right. I tried the burglar part cuz its easy to trigger, but after the initial event [all fired up okay i think] burglar leaves and my character is stuck in one place, cant move around or open inventory or anything. I did some ingame waiting and nothing changed, there was 1 attempt to find lockpick/escape in the console.

Someone here said its about real time waiting for something to happen? Then something must be wrong because looking at stuck character for x time is not very fun :D What do? Is there some files someone has where those things are made more dynamic/unbroke? Thanks!

The burglar leaves and you stay tied and helpless.

You must have luck and "find a piece of metal" to scape pressing "L" and entering the security mini game.

Sometimes you can press F1 key to open inventory and press Control key to be reseted, this will make you free!

You can also turn off the lockpick mini game and the mod will instead allow you to wriggle free of your restraints based on your security skill level over time. You could also just open console and add 5 lockpicks to your inventory then press L a lot until you get the lockpick mini game and pick the lock.

• 2 weeks later...

I slept on an inn inside Bravil, and I was awoken by a "Perverted Burglar", which proceeded to enslave me. After having sex a few times with me on the bed, the game crashed. There seemed to have a very short period of time between sex sessions, and no chance to escape (according to the console, it wasn't mentioned at all.) Upon reloading and getting it to trigger again, the same happened, except of instead of a crash, my character was stuck on a horizontal position, facing down the bed, and the burglar disappeared completely. I was unable to move.

What's going on? Does anybody know?

Edit: Some more info. I used player.moveto to follow the Burglar... seems like he had teleported to "Bruma Club Dungeon" or something like this. He was, however, floating in pitch black void, and the map showed only a single tile. Perhaps this location is bugged?

That's how it's supposed to work. Depending on your PSE settings, it will take a certain amount of time to become free. You can add lockpicks to your inventory and do the minigame if you have that available

Thank you. Still new to this whole Lovers thing, kind of afraid I screwed something up. Thanks again!  ♥

You can set the lock picking minigame off and your character will instead be able to wriggle free of their restraints at some random time based on your security skills. Sometimes finding a lockpick takes a long time and using the console every time is kind of boring eventually.

Is there any documentation about the container trap feature? I didn't even know that was a thing until it happened. But my character wasn't paralyzed or frozen or anything, and I was able to just unequip the ballgag, wrist irons, and ankle irons. Are they supposed to be locked on or something? Also, my character keeps moaning even with the gag removed. I feel like this didn't work the way it was supposed to.

modlist.txt

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm
Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Mart's Monster Mod.esm
FCOM_Convergence.esm
MD_Saddle_Master.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp
Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp
Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp
Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp
FCOM_Francescos.esp
FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp
FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp
LoadingScreens.esp
LoadingScreensAddOn.esp
LoadingScreensSI.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
All Natural - MMM Patch.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp
atmospheres.esp
Better Bell Sounds.esp
Symphony of Violence.esp
Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
ElzMoreVoice.esp
Storms & Sound.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
WindowLightingSystem.esp
Circling Ravens.esp
AliveWaters.esp
AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
AFK_PrayerIdles.esp
Book Jackets Oblivion.esp
Ducks and Swans.esp
PalePassIce.esp
Reznod_Mannequin.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
OblivionReloadedArenaCombat.esp
Dynamic Map.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1SB_RavenousEleganceOutfit.esp
Aspiria_EV.esp
Black Dress.esp
Corset Dress.esp
DesuChan's Demon Huntress.esp
EY_AoD.esp
Hentai_Hana_Dress.esp
HGEC Evening Dress.esp
mnp Nighteye Goggles.esp
Queensarmory.esp
RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp
SnakeArmor.esp
SwordDancer.esp
Weapon Improvement Project.esp
Dollparts' Wild Flower Corsets of Cyrodiil.esp
Morrowind Robes and Dresses for HGEC.esp
R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
R18PN - Lingeries.esp
Slof's Horses Base.esp
MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Si.esp
Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
FCOM_BobsArmory.esp
Oblivion WarCry EV.esp
FCOM_WarCry.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul - No Daedric Items.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul Vwalk.esp
OMOBS_SI.esp
OMOBS Optional Combat Settings.esp
FCOM_Convergence.esp
FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp
FCOM_RealSwords.esp
FCOM_SpawnRatesReduced.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp
Creature Diversity.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creatures Expansion.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - RadiantAITweaks.esp
Cobl Tweaks - FCOM Mergeable.esp
TIE.esp
TIE Vwalk.esp
Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp
Skyrimesque Counts and Countesses.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Frostcrag_LOD.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights Vwalk.esp
Summon Dremora Lord Saved.esp
TOTF.esp
TOTF Vwalk.esp
FCOM_Knights.esp
Roads of Cyrodiil.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
xulEntiusGorge.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulChorrolHinterland Vwalk.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields Vwalk.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
ROC+Ancient Redwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulRollingHills_EV.esp
xulRollingHills_EV Vwalk.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine Vwalk.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulImperialIsle Vwalk.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
TearsOfTheFiend-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulAspenWood Vwalk.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts Vwalk.esp
ROC+UL Skingrad Outskirts Patch.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
OOO-Snowdale Patch.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
OOO-CliffsOfAnvil patch.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil Vwalk.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
OOO-JerallGlacier patch.esp
xulTheEasternPeaks.esp
xulTheEasternPeaks Vwalk.esp
ROC+UL-II Patch.esp
UL Imperial Isle Prison Sewer Exit.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
Better Dungeons.esp
CoverYourself.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversSituations.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LAPF Afterglow.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversBoxing.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversSatisfaction.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
Enhanced Vegetation [100%].esp
Skill Perk Descriptions.esp
ATakesAll.esp
Lynges Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp
Alternative Beginnings.esp
More Capacity Encumbrance.esp
RefScope.esp
Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp
Oblivion XP.esp
Stylish Jump.esp
Cobl Races.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
[sR] Khats & Args.esp
OCO_DLCHorseArmor_Patch.esp
OCO_DLCOrrery_Patch.esp
OCO_DLCMehrunesRazor_Patch.esp
OCO_DLCThievesDen_Patch.esp
OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp
OCO_UOP_USIP_Patch.esp
Think to Yourself.esp
Falling Leaves.esp
Falling Leaves - UL LushWoodlands Patch.esp
Sensual Walks.esp
Sensual Walks SI.esp
Sensual Walks SI DS + GS.esp
Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp
All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp
MOBSification of MODS.esp
Replacer_HFB_E_Clothing_Armor.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Specialanims.esp
DenockArrowToo.esp

Edit: turns out that PSE wasn't enabled yet, so most of its functions weren't kicking in. It is strange that the trap still went off though.

hello again the game still crash each time i try to save when my character is enslaved , someone can help ?

Post load order.

Oblivion.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lattamerv3.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Correctif.esp
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Idles.esp
Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp
Anneau de Morphologie.esp
Unlimited Amulets 1.0.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
Ailes.esp
SPS.esp
autoFloraHarvest.esp
Épée du Père.esp
Cheating.esp
Arc Lachrymal de Blakeley.esp
Adelina Armor.esp
Arc des lames.esp
Armure d'ébène mECB.esp
SkyCastle.esp
DarkRoseSet.esp
Talent_Enchant.esp
Maigrets Pet Fox.esp
Viconia.esp
Bibliotheque_de_Nazarian.esp
Dryades.esp
ModBibliLilou.esp
Epées & dagues Coeur Maléfique.esp
Better Thiefloot.esp
GlenvarCastle.esp
PTFallingStars.esp
Portails des mages.esp
Reaper's A Friendly Back-Up.esp
X.Races.Comp.esp
X.Dea.Obscura.esp
Sang_Noir.esp
Cinderella Craft v2.1.esp
Legion Shield Replacer.esp
Lem - Celestial Lagoon.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - Armored Legion Horses.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - Friesian Horses.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - Heavy Legion Horses.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - My Horses.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - Shadowmere.esp
RD-HeavensWrath-v1-1-Realistic.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - More Horses.esp
Zira's Horse Modpack - Extra Horses.esp
Trade and Commerce.esp
AncientGuardianRobe.esp
Vampire Race Reloaded.esp
Iron Maiden Set.esp
Kani's Elves.esp
Robes de Naihaan.esp
SuccubusRace.esp
ElvenGardensLoft.esp
Demoness.esp
HEchasm00.esp
GoldenCrest.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Bride.esp
SlaveDress.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
SewerFightClub.esp
EpeeDuHero.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
poissons_geants.esp

p.s i don't now how to make spoiler ... and i have the french version of the game