Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

I had the same problem

It was because of Joburg mod.

The father was too attracted by the other characters in the orgy and did not follow the sister for going into the next room.

I have fix this with console (movetoplayer or somethink like this)

I've had this mod for a while and I've added quite a few mods to my game since. I try to check for problems they may cause as I add them, but I mean it's a big ass game and I don't know much about modding other than how to install them for the most part. I have found a couple problems with this mod I can't seem to work out and I was hoping someone might know how to help.

1. In the "Forgotten Ones" quest, I've gone through most of the quest with little problems, but at the third dungeon where all the "deep ones" are I get captured, which I think is mandatory what with the trap door and the only other door being locked. Anyways I get captured then they come to my cell and I get an error saying something along the lines of "May not be able to have sex right now with this actor" every time one of them tries to engage with me. I check my console and it says " Lovers: EquipFunc ERROR!! Actor is LOST or Too Far". Obviously they aren't lost they're right in front of me and I find it weird cause the one in the caves under hackdirt had it's way with me just fine. I haven't installed anything since I started this quest either, but I did recently get LoversStalkers and Immoral guards and have gotten a few of these "not right now" messages when enslaved and a group moves in. It was only one animation in hackdirt are there supposed to be more that maybe I don't have for some reason? I try to look up all the mods required when I install something new, but I may have missed something. Or is it an incompatibility issue? (ps. I friggin love this quest, it's not just kinky, it's intriguing and honestly alittle scary for Oblivion. Especially that clone in the aylied ruins)

2. One of my characters was sold to Pelham and then released. Before I left the tea party thing happened and worked fine, but now when I go back he wants to throw a party, the first guest shows up but never initiates the dialogue that kept things going. Also, a side thing, if I get broken does killing my master fix the willpower or is it just stuck that way? and will killing Pelham make me no longer dependent on seeing him every few days?

All in all though this is an amazing mod. I love how it works into the game and you can just sort of stumble into the quests and even forget their there sometimes, which isn't a bad thing I wanted that actually. Anyways, sorry for the long post. these two have been bugging me for a while and I don't know enough of what I'm doing to fix it on my own. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Oh yeh side note in the "Forgotten Ones" quest in the second dungeon when you get to the room with the giant flame and the baby laughter, I had alittle problem with the clone that spawns. If I had a torch or shield equipped (or something else I'm not sure really) when we met it caused the game to crash immediately after she has her way with you. First time was serious too because my entire data folder was just erased. luckily I had everything backed up, and it didn't happen the second time so that could have been my laptop, but I thought I'd mention it.

Yeah the owner npc is supposed to say something to the player if the player tries to get away or the leash is taught. Their dialogue is supposed to be based on their disposition of you so bandits and vampires etc are supposed to say some very mean things and then screw the player almost every time the leash is taught but if the owner npc is fond of the player then the dialogue is supposed to be more positive and only sometimes will the nice owner npc screw the player after dialogue. The dialogue is set as goodbye dialogue so there is no responding to them. For some reason and I thought it was only me because other mods, the mean dialogue doesn't get used I think it is because sex one time with the owner npc raises their disposition high enough to use the nicer dialogue instead.

I had the have no greeting bug during testing but it is not supposed to happen, the dialogue they are trying to say is the angry guard dialogue for the player under the effects of the gag spell. Guards will always start the spanking animation first once they get a hold on a gag spelled player. Somehow the game is trying to assign ganredhel that dialogue I don't know why it happens though. The dialogue has the condition IsGuard = 1 so it should only be spoken by guards.

Just so I understand, is this a new bug from your script changes. or was it present in v0.694?

It has to do with file size. Combining all of those together into one archive file is rather large and some (most?) members have an upload file size limit.

Or it may just be personal choice as it can help with managing the MOD as it is developed.

@chipstick

What bug are you talking about the no greeting bug?

The response from taught leash is supposed to happen in my mod of this mod, that is not a bug lol you are not supposed to be able to respond to the owner npc convo from taught leash since they own you they do whatever they want with you.

@chipstick

What bug are you talking about the no greeting bug?

The response from taught leash is supposed to happen in my mod of this mod, that is not a bug lol you are not supposed to be able to respond to the owner npc convo from taught leash since they own you they do whatever they want with you.

Hi Zor,

Thanks for replying. I was referring to the bug teddar was reporting, as below.

Been trying your changes out for a couple of days now. I only noticed a couple of issues. I got enslaved to a vampire and every time she walked away from me, as the leash kicked in she force greeted me with some dialogue about turning tricks to pay her bills but there is no way to respond although the chat icon appears momentarily then disappears. Is that working as intended?

Also, on another occasion an NPC cast the gag spell on me at which point i got a message that a different npc was angry with me. The angry npc continually force greeted me but reported the "i have no greeting" dialogue.

Thought id mention these issues in case i invented some new bugs  :D

Question about the original mod (i.e. not the recent revision being discussed in most of the last few posts). I get the burglar encounter. There's some sex scenes, stuff gets stolen, then my character is tied up on the ground. I quickly get bored waiting for something to happen and command console myself a lockpick, then close the console and press L. Nothing happens. Is this a bug? How do I continue my game, or do I have to start over?

Okay, so that worked, thanks. I just had to hammer the l key a couple of times to get it to pop up, which is mildly irritating but not a big deal. Here's another question: I have never modded Oblivion before. How difficult would it be to make a few adjustments to this mod? I really like the idea of making enslavement an alternative to character death, thus preserving story continuity through failure while also making the game kinkier, but the penalties are too steep and too much time is spent waiting around or watching the same handful of rape animations over and over again. The animations would be perfectly sufficient if it didn't take so damned long to get out of slavery or if there was something to do while you were enslaved, but if it's going to basically be a cut scene then it needs to be much shorter (the best solution would be to add some amount of interactivity to being dragged around while enslaved, but that's probably far beyond my ability right now). This is doubly true for when you've been ambushed by a burglar. So my question here is: How difficult would it be to teach myself how to edit this mod such that it gives you lockpicks much faster? And as a secondary question: is there any easy way to edit the mod such that items worn (or just clothes in general) are never taken from your inventory (even if they are stripped from your person) while you're enslaved, burgled, or anything else? Losing gear and money when enslaved is a fair penalty for losing a fight I think, but it's weird that being enslaved deprives my character of her bondage outfits until she finds the time to go rummaging through bandit hideouts to find them.

There are things that will happen if you are enslaved like the slave trader coming to get you. The slave trader shows up after two days but sometimes randomly sooner than that. The slave trader will take you back to the slave camp to be worked over and sold to another npc but before that can happen you have to make it all the way back to the slave camp. The slave trader may just sell you to a passing npc based on their amount of gold, disposition towards you and their responsibility level. Less than 75 responsibility means they will potentially be a sales target for the trader. There are road traveling npc mods you can download and use, there is also a mod that gives those npcs money so they can buy you from the trader.

The traveling npcs go to cities but not into those cities. However there are npcs near the edge of those cities that intersect with the traveling npcs. So there are chances you could be sold to an npc that goes into the city who then sells you to other npcs in the city. So you can be sold around all over tamriel and sometimes they don't just sell you they whore you out instead. That pirate first mate malvius at the waterfront is a good example of an npc to get sold to, she always stands there at that one area near her ship until you complete that quest for the db to assassinate her captain and the pirates. As long as you don't do that quest she is there. She will just whore you out all day to other npcs. There are npcs that pass through there on their way to other parts of the IC that would whore you out too!

There are similar npcs throughout all the cities and they can potentially do the same thing. When the slave trader gets you the lock skill goes to max but when you are sold the skill decreases back to whatever you have it set at in the slavery settings.

All your stuff will not be put in those random chests in random dungeons anymore! Now all your stuff confiscated after enslavement will go to a single chest in the office of imperial commerce. The chest is unowned so you can take stuff out of it at any time.

Some ideas I have for why that chest are there I explained in previous posts you really should read them they are quite juicy:-)

Being bought and sold is only moderately interesting, because pretty much no matter what happens all you will ever be doing is auto-following your latest owner and being subjected a bunch of sex animations. Those lose their punch in a big way after the first twenty minutes (longer if you set up a bigger interval), and just getting sold to a slaver takes two days in-game which is no less than ninety minutes realtime, and all that happens then is that you get sold to a different NPC who will behave identically to the last one. That's, like, an entire play session of zero interactivity and you don't actually get any closer to actually playing the game. If there isn't something to actually do then I get bored, and since adding some kind of mini-game to sex and/or slavery is probably far beyond a first-time modder's abilities I'll start by just adding a few shortcuts to make them short.

I'm also aware that you've made an expansion mod that addresses some of these issues, and it generally sounds interesting and fun. I will probably try it eventually, however 1) So far as I can tell (documentation on what it does is scattered and incomplete, so not sure exactly what all this thing does) it doesn't actually add anything you can actually do while being enslaved which means it's still basically a cut scene that overstays its welcome by well over an hour and 2) the ability to get all your items back instantly with a quick trip to the IC is really forgiving and easy, and while a fix to make that harder is in the pipeline, it's anyone's guess when if ever you will have enough spare time to actually implement that.

I'm pretty sure it'd be easier to make a few tweaks to the original mod rather than try to piece together from a half-dozen pages exactly what yours is adding and still have some of my problems unsolved.

I agree with Mr. Original, Being enslaved for the first time is nice and all but it looses its flavor after that and just becomes something tedious and makes you want to avoid it at all costs.

I don't know if this could ever happen but these are some things I would love to see:

1. Be able to be locked up somewhere when your slaver is doing something else (he can't always have you following him XD) At this location you'll be able to interact with other slaves, etc..

2. Alternate bindings, I mean why does every person that enslaves you use the exact same equipment to keep you from doing stuff? Some alternate clothing would be nice :)

3. Gangrape (And not a group of people F'n you one at a time, I'm talking a group of people at the same time) now I know this is something that probably will never happen, but if It did it would be amazing. It would make sense for something like this to be in this mod because if you get enslaved by a bandit, technically he doesn't own you his whole gang does.

4. Bondage. Some people like to take things more slowly, and this would break the pace of sitting through the same old animations all the time. Though this should only be able to happen at some sort of base or safehouse, not out in the open in a random forest or road, etc.

5. Slowly altering your personality. Now some people (like myself :D) use Lovers Voice, and included in that mod is a way to alter your personality to change your dialogue when having sex or being raped (no creature dialogue tho :( ). So what I was thinking that it would be cool if that slowly after being raped and abused for a longtime your personality would go from "something" to "Live to only serve my masters" and at this point instead of the rape sound effects playing, it would be the normal ones (symbolizing that the player has accepted her master and enjoys it)   

6. Alternate enslaved walking animations. Depending on who enslaves you, like a dog for example. Instead of the normal animations it would use the crawling animation from Lovers Bitch Gone wild and etc..

There are some scenarios already in the original mod like if you get a high bounty the justicar comes to get you and depending on what you did or I think it was amount of high bounty there would be different consequences.

The two or three people raping at one time is impossible in oblivion due to game limitations see LAPF threads for more info.

I have this idea for using that milking machine thread on here but I can't animate or do anything needed to implement it so it would need someone else to work it out.

It would be interesting if instead of ending up at pellham's estate every time you go through the slave camp, you could end up at some other npc estate like some of those wealthy snobs in the IC and so on. They would go about their daily business and if they went outside they would take you along with them.

Something I don't know how to solve is to set the owning npc to stop staring at you when they reach their home. They just stare and don't sleep, would be better if they just threw the player on the floor in that hogtie position and forced the player to sleep the same hours as they do like pellham quest does.

Yes being enslaved is boring but that is the whole point, your character is enslaved and can't do anything except what the owning npc wants them to do!

I have some ideas for additional slave wear and in particular stuff from speedbuster since there are so many slut outfits from his mods that would fit in so well with this mod.

I don't know how to setup the rest of the stuff recovery at the office of imperial commerce so I can't make a little mini quest for it where you have to pay x amount of gold to get it all back.

I think what happened to me while making a mod of this mod for so long was, all the stuff I normally do in oblivion when I play it and the play style I usually enjoy for oblivion was forever altered by all the fornicating I ended up doing with all the mods from here and this mod. Oblivion will never be the same for me now I can't play it the way I used to anymore lol. At the same time I can't fully carry out all the stuff I want to do with this mod due to lack of knowledge and time which is incredibly frustrating. The milking machine thread in particular I have some great ideas for that but without animations and scripting it just won't work.

I will repost the milking idea here because it would be something to do while enslaved sort of thing...

Basically there would be this milking machine from the thread it came from here on the forums, this machine would be located in the feedbag in the IC and there would be a quest for it with the npc in there. The npc offers the player a potion that makes the player boobs really big and causes the player to grow a futa cock then the player gets into the machine where they are restrained. The npc "milks" the player by being part of the animation with the player in the machine where, the npc strokes the player futa cock and the machine milks the player big boobs until they return to normal size. When the milking is over the milk is shown stored in the big tank of the machine and npcs from nearby will randomly come into the feedbag to buy the milk. The player will stay in the machine until all the milk is sold so the customers can see where it came from... quite embarrassing:-) When all the milk is sold the player gets a cut from the sales and the npc gets the rest of the money. The dialogue for it is something like npc approaches player hey can you help me out business is bad and with boobs like those I could make some money blah blah. Here take this potion and come back in the morning blah blah, by the end of the day we will be done and you can be on your way.

So that is something that could happen in more than just one place like the feedbag it could happen with other npc in other cities too and then some perverted farmers could have a milking machine outside their house, they end up owning the player somehow and one of the non boring activities is shoving the player into the machine and milking them, then selling the milk the first time in the nearby city, then the second and all other times after that right there at the farm to a big crowd of npcs that will show up as long as the player is still enslaved and milked there. The more famous the player is the more npcs show up and certain npcs will show up from major quests if the player has completed those quests etc.

I am posting all this stuff in the hopes that someone who could make it happen will come along and do just that because I don't know when I will get back to this mod.

The most efficient way in terms of developer time to get more mileage out of being enslaved would be to make it interact with the rest of the game somehow. The trouble is that Oblivion is an open world power fantasy so most of its standard gameplay is nearly antithetical to slave gameplay. Some of the stuff in this mod, like being sold to some noble who lets you go after a while, but only mostly lets you go and you still have to come back now and again, are really good steps in an interesting and good direction. Unfortunately, the 90+ minute wait times on reaching this content means I haven't experienced it directly.

Ideally, I'd like slavery to be a penalty for dropping below 5% health (effectively replacing dying) that gets you immediately dragged to an auction block where you're sold off to one of a number of potential buyers, who are connected to complete scenes like the brothel, Pellham's maid,  and others that could involve things like being a farm or mine slave, performing sex dances as part of a wandering circus, and so on (a lot of these ideas require new animations which, I suspect, is a huge impediment to their creation, but I'm talking ideally here). Each is a moderately interactive sidequest in which you are largely confined in where you can go and what you can do and must build up the pleasure of your owner over the course of a few days, but rather than just being there and having sex animations done to you, you actually move around and perform acts of service. After a while you are partially released, but with certain restrictions: you might be forced to wear chains that decrease your agility, not be allowed to wear clothes (including armor), or not be allowed to go certain places. If you violate these restrictions, you're a runaway and the guards will recapture you and bring you back to your master to start over. Likewise, if you're ever captured and enslaved and brought to market while already owned, you'll be returned to your master in exchange for a fine which he'll take out of your money if you have it, and if this happens too often (probably after three times you've been defeated and enslaved while he owns you) he won't pay the fine and instead allows you to be sold to someone else.

But for now I'm mostly just gonna try to increase the rate at which you get lockpicks and see if I can set it so that you don't lose any clothes when enslaved (though you still get stripped, the clothes just go in your inventory). It's a lot less work and enslavement should last a few minutes rather than a few hours, a quick bit of kinky punishment along with the longer punishment of having lost your items. Defeat penalized, kink achieved.

The player slave settings menu allows you to use either lockpicks or depending on your security skills, wiggle out of your restraints. You really should have a look at that menu because there are many settings for what you are talking about as a replacement for death etc.

I have the idea of the player gets sold at an auction thing but also the idea of what happens after the slave trader sells the player to an npc. The npc would take the player to this office in the IC where all female npc are there who secretly run the gang which controls the slave camps and the slave traders. They take the player downstairs to a dungeon for training where the player willpower and other stats are reduced to ZERO so the player is unable to escape at all. Then the player is taken to the office of imperial commerce and certified as slave slut property and given back to that owner npc from earlier.

The npc has to pay a fee to register the player as imperial slave slut property. Then the player is taken off by the owner npc to do whatever they want with them. Now depending on the owning npc disposition towards the player and responsibility level and also which npc it is, the player can slowly gain back their willpower depending on what they do for the owning npc just like the pellham quest. At some point if the owning npc is a "good" npc they might set the player free but if that npc is not a quest related or "good" npc just another city dweller etc they will just not chase the player should the player escape. If the good npc lets the player go they give the player the slave deed which shows the player is legally property. By having that deed in the player inventory the scripting should just convert the player back to being a person instead of having to go to the office and pay a fine.

What happens after the player escapes is that after a certain period of time, any guard that sees the player will force greet the player and it will be kinda like that screen for getting in trouble with guards. You can bribe with sex, fight them or agree to be taken all the way back to the office of imperial commerce where the owner npc will be waiting with that old lady npc in there. You can pay a large fine to her as compensation for the owner npc and be reinstated as a living being or you will be enslaved again and taken back to the dungeon, re trained and given back to the owner npc again.

To implement all that would be a big scripting effort mostly. Someone like the original creator of this mod ichabod could do it but I don't think he is coming back to this mod.

To solve your wait time for the slave trader you could just open up the console and type in set ichslavequest.tradertoggle to 1 and then press enter. The console should show the results then close the console and the trader should show up soon. They are dropped 2000 units away from the player after that command is applied. If you want to know what it is like to be an escaped slave just open the console and select the owner npc then type kill and press enter then close the console. The player is now still enslaved but has no owner and can wander away to try and get free but if another npc is nearby and close enough they will take over ownership of the player.

I have listed a bunch of ideas in previous threads like the player being bought or caught by a pimp who forces the player to work in a whore house and poor npc who ask the player to help them out with earning money by pretending to be their whore or slave and let them whore the player out to make enough money to feed their families etc. All this needs to be scripted correctly in order to work at all and I am terrible at scripting actually.

I forgot to mention some things to answer some of your questions...

The original mod just took all your stuff when you were enslaved it would all go away all of it There seems to be a bug where if you get back to the bag with your stuff in it, get your stuff out then get enslaved again shortly after that the next bag with your stuff in it can't be accessed and you can't get your stuff back so it is gone forever! Would you want to lose the star of azura or chillrend forever? what about all your house keys and other keys and notes? So I changed the scripting to exclude things like soul gems and alchemy mixers and keys and notes etc so you would never lose that stuff to enslavement. There are some mods that add tokens into the player inventory which should actually be marked as a quest item so it won't come out of the inventory after enslavement but they are not marked as such and those things are taken out too. For example the see you sleep mod which has a patch for PSE too yet the adjustment thing in the inventory is not a quest item so it would be taken in the original PSE mod.

By altering the scripts for enslavement I just saved anyone using this mod a lot of work altering other mods to play nice with PSE.

Yes, I am aware that there are options and yes I have fiddled with them. Neither the lockpick nor the automatic wiggling option are anywhere near fast enough for escape purposes unless your Security skill is high. The mod is far more forgivable when applied to a lategame save when I've already got Security through the roof because I play as a shameless thief in basically any game that ever gives me the option, but I'd like to be able to play the entire game with the mod. Also, you said that you "forgot to answer one of my questions" and then go on to not answer any of my questions. Originally I'd assumed you just weren't planning on answering my questions since you are under no particular obligation to do so, but if you are actually trying to answer them I recommend you go back and reread them because you haven't answered anything so far.