Lovers Stupid

Guest Donkey

Dreamer102,

though what you are saying may be right for many another companion, I thought it fair to point out that putting a womb into the inventory for Vilja only partly works. It also might completely mess up your game if you use the Vilja mod. I've just experienced that and thought adding a caveat might help others.

Cheers,

Oh great! I had a feeling the Vilja Mod was what contributed to me having to recently reinstall and roll a new character.  >:(

Dangit, well, I won't invest anything in this character since it may blow up shortly down the line thanks to that mod.

>:( >:(

thanks for the heads-up!

Vilja is, in my opinion the best companion mod bar none. This seems both a good thing and a bad one. She is verycomplex and I suspect the way she is made and the AI that CJ Cooley implemented, though quite amazing, won't put up with being messed with. I'm only too aware of my own ignorance. I often feel as if I'll never escape that noob feeling no matter whatever exprience I get. Vilja is a mod that could well humble many of us. I have to confess though I did have other problems that led to yet another reinstall . It is true however, that I did experience the Mother of all CTDs after trying to get Vilja in the family way...

I should have said above that my suspicions were strong until someone comes along to disprove me. Until then, I'm leaving Vilja well alone. she might as well wear a chastity girdle...lol!

Do I have to run Ghost fix and sety flags? Are they required?

The Ghost fix maybe' date=' I don't remember what it fixes. Set Flags, No. it just adds a spell to make NPCs Sex Slaves or prohibit them from sex.

[/quote']

Stupid NPCs adds a ghost who wanders around the Imperial City. Like Molly, she'll sometimes rape you if you speak to her, at which point she has some dialog that references her problem of being undead and horny. I think she was part of a quest that wasn't finished in 6.1. Other times she just has the same dialog options as any other NPC, which is disappointing. The GhostFix may be related to her.

There are actually 10 Love Ghosts, one of each of the playable vanilla races. I just checked the readme and the Lovers Ghost fix isn't specific to Lovers Stupid but a fix for vanilla ghost effects and Lovers in general. Apparently after sex with a ghost they lose the blue glow transparent shader effect. This patch fixes that. I hadn't noticed that problem in the early versions, before Donkey started including it. :-[

There are actually 10 Love Ghosts' date=' one of each of the playable vanilla races. I just checked the readme and the Lovers Ghost fix isn't specific to Lovers Stupid but a fix for vanilla ghost effects and Lovers in general. Apparently after sex with a ghost they lose the blue glow transparent shader effect. This patch fixes that. I hadn't noticed that problem in the early versions, before Donkey started including it. :-[

[/quote']

Ah, that's what it does! Thanks!

Sounds like it takes up too much space.  I was actually trying to figure out if I could merge all the Lovers PK mods in the middle of the load order into one esp.  I am worried about how that effects the ini's though.  If it's like BSA's and it won't work after that it's a bad idea.  This mod is really cool though.  Nice way to populate the cities.

Guest Donkey

I have been a bit out of the translating part. Allot of things has happened lately, like me wanting to play the game then pc got damaged. It will take a while before i really get back into translating, it also got a bit bored after a while. So downtime and brake from translating was imminent.

Guest Donkey

I am currently checking loversStupidNPC106C, Looks like there are major changes.

Right now i am translating the full scripts not just dialog, and this makes it easier to know what is going on, but zapps lot's of time So don't expect an update for some time.

scn kzsQuestLoversStupidAbductionSCRIPT

float fQuestDelayTime		;0.01: each frame

short iDaysRemain	;7-14 days until the next event occurs check
short iDaysPassed	;From the age of event (starting date was set to 1, iStatus)

short iInitDone
short iStartMsg

short iStatus		;==0:not-running
		; == 1: Event Open
		; == 2; complete conversation with the captain cat
		; == 3: Waiting for deliverance - where abduction (Cell) entered into a Player
		; == 4: wipe out the enemy completed - waiting for Dungeon Escape

short iVictimMode	; == 0; Fear, == 1: StayNormal, == 2; Follow Player
short iVictimMsg		;Thank lines == 0; == 1 still did not say; said
short iVictimH		;Thanks H == 0; == 1 did not do; did
short iVictimSex		;==0;Male, ==1;Female

short iPlace		;==0:IC Sewer Talos			kzsXMakerAbductionPlace00REF
				;==1:IC Sewer Arboretum	kzsXMakerAbductionPlace01REF
				;==2:IC Sewer Elven			kzsXMakerAbductionPlace02REF
				;==3:IC Sewer Market			kzsXMakerAbductionPlace03REF
				;==4:Dzonot Cave				kzsXMakerAbductionPlace04REF
				;==5:Sinkhole Cave				kzsXMakerAbductionPlace05REF

ref refActorVictim
short iNumEnemy
short iNumEnemyDead
short iCanCombat
short iNeedEnemyReplace

short iDayOfWeek

ref refWork
short iWork
float fTimer

begin GameMode

if (iInitDone == 0)
	set iInitDone to 1
	;
	set iStartMsg to 0
	set iDayOfWeek to GetDayOfWeek
	set iVictimMode to 0
	set iVictimMsg to 0
	set iVictimH to 0
	set iNumEnemy to 0
	set iNumEnemyDead to 0
	set iCanCombat to 0
	set iNeedEnemyReplace to 0
	;
	if (refActorVictim == 0)
		PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Init:Victim Actor REF is NULL"
		stopquest kzsQuestLoversStupidAbduction
		return
	endif
	if (refActorVictim.GetDead)
		PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Init:Victim Actor is Dead - %n[%i]" refActorVictim refActorVictim
		return
	endif
	;
	;Place marker abduction check
	if (iPlace < 0) || (iPlace > 5) 
		PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Init:Bad PlaceID(%g) fix to 0" iPlace
		set iPlace to 0
	endif
	;
	if (refActorVictim.GetIsSex Male)	
		set iVictimSex to 0
	else
		set iVictimSex to 1
	endif
	;
	;Topic
	Player.AddTopic kzsABD00GurdCat
	Player.AddTopic kzsABD10Say2Victim0				;0) Is it okay?
	Player.AddTopic kzsABD10Say2Victim1StayHere		;1) Please wait here
	Player.AddTopic kzsABD10Say2Victim2FollowMe			;2) go together
	Player.Addtopic kzsABD10Say2Victim3YouAreFree			;3) You're already freely
	;
	PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Event Start. %n(sex:%g)" refActorVictim iVictimSex
endif

;Start message (MorningCall)
if (iStartMsg == 0)
	if (GameHour >= 6.0)
		set refWork to Player
		if 0 == Call kzsFuncIsLoversBusy refWork
			set iStartMsg to 1
			set fTimer to 5.0
		endif
	endif
elseif (iStartMsg == 1)
	set fTimer to fTimer - GetSecondsPassed
	if (fTimer <= 0.0)
		set refWork to Player
		if 0 == Call kzsFuncIsLoversBusy refWork
			MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%r I overheard a rumor the Cat captain is looking for heroes, who rescue someone in need. %r She can be found in Talos plaza..."
			set iStartMsg to 9
		else
			set iStartMsg to 0
		endif
	endif
endif

;Condition Monitoring
if (iStatus < 0) || (kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoEvAbduction)
	;Event Finish
	if (refActorVictim.GetDead)
		;Victim died
		MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%r Failed to rescue the victim.%r%n Is Dead now..." refActorVictim
		if (kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iDebugOn)
			PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Finish(Failed). Victim Dead %n(sex:%g)" refActorVictim iVictimSex
		endif
	else
		;The victim is alive
		set iWork to 0
		if (refActorVictim.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerStupidNpcHomeREF)
			;Vicitim is saved report back to the guard captain
			set iWork to 1
		elseif (refActorVictim.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF)
			;Victim saved his or her self..
			if (iStatus == -2)
				set iWork to 1
				MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%r%n Somehow seems to have escaped on its own・・・" refActorVictim
			elseif (iStatus >= -4)
				set iWork to 1
			endif
		endif
		if (refActorVictim.GetDisabled)
			refActorVictim.Enable
		endif
		if (refActorVictim.GetItemCount kzsTokenAbductionVictimControl)
			Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount refActorVictim kzsTokenAbductionVictimControl 0
			refActorVictim.RemoveScriptPackage
		endif
		if (iWork)
			refActorVictim.MoveTo ICTalosPlazaMainGatePatrolMarker 0 0 32
				PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Finish(Canceled). Victim Alive %n(sex:%g)" refActorVictim iVictimSex
			endif
		else
			if (iStatus == -1)
				MessageEx "%n Successfully rescued the vicitm." refActorVictim
			else
				MessageEx "%n Savely rescued the vicitm." refActorVictim
			endif
				PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Finish(Success). Victim Alive %n(sex:%g)" refActorVictim iVictimSex
			endif
		endif
	endif
	;
	kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerStupidNpcHomeREF 0 0 0
	set iInitDone to 0
	set iDaysPassed to 0
	set refActorVictim to 0
	;
	if (0 == kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoEvAbduction)
		if (iStatus == -1) || (iStatus == -3)
			set iDaysRemain to 7 + Rand 0 5
		else
			; If you cancel during the daily
			; Execution priority in relation to Quest, in most cases, after performing the finalization here
			; -1 At that time so that checks are made daily towards the main Quest, has been to overlook the day

set iDaysRemain to 8
		endif
	else
		set iDaysRemain to 3
	endif
	;
	set iStatus to 0
	;
	PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Event Finished. next event %g days after, maybe..." iDaysRemain
	return
endif

;Daily treatment
if (iStatus >= 1)	;;;;;(iStatus == 1) || (iStatus == 2) || (iStatus == 3) || (iStatus == 4)
	;During the event
	set iWork to GetDayOfWeek
	if (iWork != iDayOfWeek)
		set iDayOfWeek to iWork
		;
		set iDaysPassed to iDaysPassed + 1
		if (iDaysPassed >= 3)
			;Time out
			set iStatus to -2
				PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Day Limit Over ..."
			endif
			return
		endif
	endif
endif

if (iStatus >= 2)
	if (0 == refActorVictim.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerStupidNpcHomeREF)
		;Go to the dungeon already spent
		if (0 >= refActorVictim.GetItemCount kzsTokenAbductionVictimControl)
			PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:ASSERT!!! Token Lost!!! - %n" refActorVictim
			if (refActorVictim.GetUnconscious)
				refActorVictim.SetUnconscious 0
				refActorVictim.RemoveScriptPackage
			endif
			Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount refActorVictim kzsTokenAbductionVictimControl 1
			if (0 == refActorVictim.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF)
				;Token When equipped happened to the disappeared somewhere good.
				refActorVictim.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF 0 0 32
			endif
		endif
	endif
endif

if (iStatus == 2)
	;Do you speak with the captain cat
	if (refActorVictim.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerStupidNpcHomeREF)
		;Abduction Move the location marker
		if (iPlace == 1)
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace01REF 0 0 32
		elseif (iPlace == 2)
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace02REF 0 0 32
		elseif (iPlace == 3)
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace03REF 0 0 32
		elseif (iPlace == 4)
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace04REF 0 0 32
		elseif (iPlace == 5)
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace05REF 0 0 32
		else
			kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlace00REF 0 0 32
		endif
		;
		;Go to where the victim is kidnapped..
		refActorVictim.MoveTo kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF 0 0 32
		refActorVictim.Enable
		Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount refActorVictim kzsTokenAbductionVictimControl 1
			PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:Victim Moved to Dungeon"
		endif
		;
		if (refActorVictim == kzsNpcTraveller11REF)
			;Traveler kidnapped
			MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%rTo have been kidnapped%nSeems...%rSo, what to do now!!!" refActorVictim
		elseif (refActorVictim.SameSexAsPC) && (refActorVictim.GetIsSex Male)
			;The kidnapped by a man, 
			MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%r Apparently, the kidnapper %n Appear...%rThe guy'sThat you may leave me alone ...?" refActorVictim
		else
			MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%r Apparently, the kidnapper %n Appear..." refActorVictim
		endif
		return
	endif

;I watch the Player arrived at your destination
	if (Player.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF)
		MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%rApparently%nVictim seems trapped in here..." refActorVictim
		set iStatus to 3
		set iDaysPassed to iDaysPassed - 1	;Extend the time allowed per day
		if (iDaysPassed < 0)
			set iDaysPassed to 0
		endif
		set fQuestDelayTime to 2.5
			PrintC "LoversStupidAbduction(0)::Player Entered Target Cell"
		endif
		return
	endif
	return
endif

if (iStatus == 3)
	if (0 == Player.GetInSameCell kzsXMakerAbductionPlaceREF)

; Once kidnapped after going to the place, if you've out and put back when the re-entry (Respawn consideration of Cell) to reset the counter for
		; The number of survivors Is considered in more TokenScript
		; That I would normally not even need to relocate, if the interval is less than 3 days Respawn of Cell,
		; The remaining number of enemies, NPC may occur, so that the enemy has disappeared

if (iNeedEnemyReplace == 0)
			set iNeedEnemyReplace to 1
			set iNumEnemy to 0
			set iNumEnemyDead to 0
			set fQuestDelayTime to 0.0
		endif
		return
	else
		set fQuestDelayTime to 2.5
	endif
	if (iNumEnemy > 0) && (iNumEnemy <= iNumEnemyDead)
		;Complete confrontation
		MessageBoxEx "LoversStupidNpc:Abduction%rIt looks like we get rid of an nefarious criminal...%r%nLet's talk to..." refActorVictim
		set iStatus to 4
		set iDaysPassed to 0	;Extend the time allowed
		set fQuestDelayTime to 1.0
			PrintC "LoversStupidNpc::Abduction:All Enemy were DEAD."
		endif
	endif
	return
endif

if (iStatus == 4)
	if (iVictimMode == 2)
		;Follow after the rescue of the Player
		set iDaysPassed to 0	;Extend the time allowed
		if (refActorVictim.IsInInterior) || (Player.IsInInterior)
			if (0 == refActorVictim.GetInSameCell Player)
				;Not in the same Cell
				refActorVictim.MoveTo Player 0 0 32
			endif
		endif
	endif
	return
endif

end

This alone is for abduction. mission where you have to speak with the guard captain. Talos Plaza. version 106 is poorly done. so that is why i was unable to understand what was really going on..

Guest Donkey

These are some fixes from 1.06a to 1.06C

v01.06c

Generation WanderAI fixed for the NPC's

Please Masturbation ? Unused have \"thrust away\" to remove the restriction on the reaction of some degree of friendship, etc.

Events for abduction has some bug fixes should come in a choice conversation was of the same sex when the NPC and Player Victims

Mr. Morgan: If you died, then changed to Resurrect the corpse move saved to Cell.

v01.06b

E Dialog: typo in the dialogue, a mistake was fixed terms of Condition

Woman Hunter E Did corrected 80 of the Energy Level is 100

Please ‚Ä Masturbation ? Unused: a low effectiveness of the NPC and other additions like the NPC reaction thrust away a Player

v01.06a

E Daughter Moco: Faction change to have each of the inn belonging to (be safe to run the RepairFactions deprecated in WryeBash)

(Flora of Chorrol then I have become personally Faction Ownership of the Cell, not the host of The Oak and Crosier excluded)

Drug enters estrus Skooma E change When you are ready to sober up after a drunken fight

Script of estrus and the process ends only ¦

The Toka ¦ FortifySpeed, Effect of non-Script is stuck (the time has come let it disappear).

Events abduction E after entering the Player to where the abduction, was to avoid the automatic cancellation due to expire,

Informal Noh play remains much the NPC were kidnapped victim is left, because it does not terminate the event changed to a time-out check to the rescue

Events E abduction: The Player, and the timing of the Cell invasion victim is trapped, and they have the NPC Respawn victim disappears inside the Token control variable

Or rather, the Token object is removed from the inventory once the process of Respawn of Oblivion, or be re-added in the form of uncalled OnAdd?

Ga Wakaran well, stopping the process of attachment of the Token Script thanks anyway (if only to a Null Return without doing anything because of the owner rather than the Ref) bug fixes

¦ excuse

Respawn problem is not recognized from the beginning, but it is not with the process of adding even automatically re-Lost a Token, \"an attribute with Quest\" Once you have to

\"Well even if I disappear Respawn\" and thought process remains the same Script, and backfired QuestItem guidelines you set an object (TT

Events abduction E be modified to have the sword was the weapon of all NPC Blunt is villains (no bow and arrow).

This sentence from 106C seem interesting:

Mr. Morgan: If you died, then changed to Resurrect the corpse move saved to Cell.

From what i could quickly see there seem to be a script now that will resurrect the player when died too. So if you have morgan with you and you die there is an chance you will be resurrected instead of the loading screen appearing.

Guest Donkey

I guess starting to decipher those scripts really paid of..

Here is some dialog from the new loversStupidNPC106C

0) What seem to be bothering you?

It was really terrible, i just witnessed a girl being kidnapped by a villain! ! !

Not sure where, it was so dark. All i seen was how she was being dragged down the \"Sewer\" One of them saw me so i had to leave the area.

What was i to do ? They where with many, i was all alone.. So i had to abandon my search. That is why i called out to you...

This makes much more sense.. :P

Damn this translation is really zapping my time..

Guest Donkey

Some funny new thing i noticed in the newest 106C is when you ask someone to watch you masturbate, there are several responses you will get. one if you ask a guard, they will say stop right there criminal scum, and then they could rape you. or they would not be very amused and just use some random scare animation like placing there hands near their faces. or even able to push your character away from get away from me pervert. :P

Guest Donkey

No the mudcrabhunters always look like this for me, i use XEO combined with MBP if you only use MBP they will look much uglier.

No the mudcrabhunters always look like this for me' date=' i use XEO combined with MBP if you only use MBP they will look much uglier.

[/quote']

AH-HA!! so that's the trick!

I don't have the guts to install XEO so I'll just stick with my ugly mudcrab hunters...lol.

;D