Lovers Stupid

Guest Donkey

View File

Name: LoversStupidNPC v01.07
Version: 01.07
Author(s): StupidAuther
Link to original Japanese Mod: http://www.4shared.com/archive/yUNyHo_k/LoversStupidNpc_v01_06g.html

Credits
======
StupidAuther who created Lovers Stupid NPC
Creator of Estrus.
Creator of Joburgh
Creator of LoversHVirus
Creator of LoversMB2
Donkey who translated the original version of the plugin through the version "C" update.
IceCold29 who aided in this final translation.
Mem4ob4 who updated the scripting to version 1.06J
Fejeena who has been Updating Lovers plugins all over the place!!!!!
Numerous beta testers who provided fantastic feedback.

Description
========
Lovers Stupid NPC is plug-in for lovers with pk that adds lot's of new options to Oblivion game world, these new NPCs have all different functions, like the sex cult, who is mostly in Imperial City, randomly targeting NPCs, (they might even select you). When that happens a sex animation starts and the cult master will then randomly rape a character while all the others begin masturbating around in an circle.

There are also love stalkers, love hunters, love ghosts, even an donkey baker. :D i know, that is what the translation makes of it. Not my fault. Anyway also a jealous grandma wandering around randomly braking up sex acts. And sometimes she will rape others because of decency issues she has.

Requirements
==========
Shivering Isles Patch 1.2.0.201
Oblivion Mod Manager
OBSE v0020 or later
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers Joburg
Estrus - make sure you disable BU\nudeshy if you use the latest version of Estrus, if you use version 14.2 then you don't have to do anything at all as that version is fully compatible.

NOTE: MBP is no longer required or utilized. Original vanilla or the vanilla replacer of your choice - like OCO2 or Xeo will work just fine.

Recomended:
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
Lovers Rapers
Lovers RapeSlave

Installation Instructions
=================
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder) Oblivion\Data\
4. Start OBMM or Wrye and enable the esp file.

Bonus - these three plugins are completely optional
Under the bonus folder the following plugins can be found:
1. Lovers Set Flags - allows toggling two flags (slave status and banned from sex status).
2. Lovers Ghost Fix - fixes disappearing blue halo effect after sex.
3. Lovers Hvirus - this introduces the chance of disease with sex.

Uninstall Instructions
===================
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Incompatibility
===========
Nothing known at this time.

Change Log and other notes
v01.07 - 4-05-2015 - updated by Fejeena with script changes by mem4ob4
• Fixed placement of Npc's
※ The addition of Quest attributes and added corresponding ini file
• Estrus medicine containing Skooma
※ Must have Estrus installed for this to work

12-10-2012 Release of version 1.06G as translated by Gregathit with help from IceCold29 and of course Donkey who did the vast majority of the original work, without which, this would have not existed.
6-14-14 v1.06J updated scripts by mem4ob4

26-01-2012 Re-Up 1.06 of loversStupidNPC

v01.06
"New quest added called Damsels In Distress" mini-events-like

v01.05
- Travelers (nocturnal) Add
Change E v01.04b nocturnal travelers who added 3 (WryeBash recommended by UpdateNpcLevel / Respawn if over the next UpDate between the breasts may be

crying in the state)

v01.04e (not p)
E AI (samurai girl witch female traveler): walk in the city during the daytime hours 6:00 ~ 21:00 Ë 8:00 ~ 18:00 changes
E Bedroll arrangement (Because of me alive O Nason is mainly for Robert Baker) (Anvil, Bravil, Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, ICElven, ICTemple, ICWaterfront,

Leyawiin, Skingrad 1 each)

v01.04d
TiberSeptimHotel people, some NPC's stay accommodation IC Elven / Market / Waterfront changes

v01.04c 06-04-2011
- old lady, you in the Aquarius man: I like to sometimes fall while running
- Npc inn outside the city for additional BedRoll (Inn of Ill Omen and RoxyInn excluded because they had no suitable place)
- Script and improved arrangement of a little old lady LL
E MBP in RenHair Blind / Mask Disable appended with a note on the combination option
Male characters on a trial basis - (LL positioned so nameless) to add five. And still function (to think of anything), no.
- Other fixes and some internal processing

V1.04B 04-04-2011
Morgan - You: The change in the public baths to avoid calling
- Fixed some NPC's Skeleton incorrectly specified (when fixing leaks and misses the last orz)
Female stalkers, female witch: When moving at night in the outdoors, so I tried to stay at inns along the highway over there If it is almost (but Perhaps

Without accommodation)
- Travelers: Also added to the inn place to stay outdoors Lies
- Tourist: Three more (NecMystinElf, Nord, IceElf) increased
- Robert Baker: Waterfront was to get even

v1.04a 02-04-2011
Moko - Daughter: Wake up at the message H (upper left) and change the display timing Chokotsu
Moko - Daughter: "See You Sleep" when used as bug fixes to the first treatment after waking iManaku
+ fix for see you sleep.

v1.04 01-04-2011
- Add Wake Up Girl this functions like a call hooker and you can pay her.. when she wakes you up..

v01.03f
- "For you apple containers Morgan", but once you open Inventory Fixed bug that opening to closing
Incidentally later, after opening the container, "Exit (Container bottom right of the screen)" "TakeAll (the left)" Space key when you return to the

Inventory screen
I tried to be properly updated inventory list (Nya may not be updated)
- "Drugs into estrus Skooma" the NPC to "give" "drink" for additional conversation options
ª ? The description of what I wrote in the changelog "supplement" and was moved to the headings with (although I still always read the pain in the

explosion)

V1.02C v01.02c
Redeemer wrong - the old order had to re p U p Some major bug fixes mostly script changes. Also included the Ghost fix.esp was always part of this mod but i

never even noticed it till now. :D

v01.02a
—‹‹ added: Fixed handling when they are speaking Choi onion
Cats - greetings "Nya" I've been fixed only
- Add samurai girl

Licensing
=======
The Author gave permission for anyone to add new addition to his mod.

Credits:
You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.
I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this
I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot
of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK

H virus. can be obtained due to intercourse. Comparable like aids is in real life. only this is for the game. when you have it. there is a greater chance when doing it with other npc they will obtain it too, maybe even killing them in the process.

When i have chance i will release a better description.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

NPC is are everywhere. IC, anvil, Cheydenhall, Bravil, leyawin, Chorrol etc.. also one of those love stalker will constantly stalk you they have purple hair, so very hard to miss. Also in the woods, there are many different types of bandits. And you also gain a spell summon lover mage. try that one and a mage will be summon to you. And read the description. This mod requires some mods or will not work correctly.

You don't really need LoversH virus, if you don't want to play with it, some option will just not be available. also you need Estrus correctly installed.

NPC is are everywhere. IC' date=' anvil, Cheydenhall, Bravil, leyawin, Chorrol etc.. also one of those love stalker will constantly stalk you they have purple hair, so very hard to miss. Also in the woods, there are many different types of bandits. And you also gain a spell summon lover mage. try that one and a mage will be summon to you. And read the description. This mod requires some mods or will not work correctly.

You don't really need LoversH virus, if you don't want to play with it, some option will just not be available. also you need Estrus correctly installed.

[/quote']

I see, there is this old lady that appeared in my game in Cheydinhal called Miss Crumplebottom I believe, she has purple hair and I actually have seen her in other places. In one save I find her In Cheydinhal, she appears in the house I am robbing and in another save she just randomly appears in the abandoned house of Skingrad while I am starting the Cursed Armor quest. All she does is loosely follow me, she doesn't attempt to do anything though.

EDIT: Ok, I'm seeing more NPCs now although I'd really like to find the mysterious cult...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

It looks like this mod is getting better and better. this is now all included:

1) Moral Grandmother

2) If in Aquarius men Moral - Immoral Grand father

3) Cult Group

4) I started com

5) The woman peddler

6) Woman stalker

7) Woman Witch

8) Ghost Woman

10) naked women(Nudest)

10), crab hunting cat

11) Death bitter dew! (Gang of thugs)

12) Donkey the Baker

13) Female Mage

14) Sergeant Captain Cat & Cats

15) Three brothers onion (group of rapist)

16) Samurai women(Female Blade warriors bent on protecting the country side)

17) Travelers

18) Women Hunters

I wiill have a look at this tomorrow.

But this is what is new 1.03

Satoshi Hitoshi some ・ AI Package

- Fixed some NPC in the Skeleton of incorrectly specified (BashedPatch SkeletonBeast I noticed when placed in the samurai girl because you did not notice I was applying>> your org)

・ GetGameLoaded processing unit is a Script? ? ? Object of the unit is not attached?

A and B if you share the same Script, Script A, which is returned to the processing of a B-Load process to zero in the first post? Because it seems, for the

- Some NPC will have had to stop the flag of a slave

Cleaning trash ・ Script (but still spaghetti)

- Fixed some NPC in Ab set (or cleaned once, WryeBash in RepaireFaction I do not have to be good to or departure from)

- Add a tourist

- Add a woman hunter

Looks like tourists has been added kind of like Tamriel Travelers. And woman Hunters. these guys will actively hunt females. Kind of what stalkers is for player.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

Something cool i just noticed, if you talk to love mage, you can buy skooma with great effect, but taking that drug to any of the donkey bakers around, will add an option to turn the drug into estrus skooma. :D

If you talk to the witch scattered around every town, the simplest one to find is the one in Bruma if you take the east gate then immediately turn left between the houses next to the church there is one hiding in between. if you talk to her she will give you something order to protect yourself with. every-time when you are raped the sheep will spawn next to you and liberate you and then leave again.. I think he is called sheep of courage. :D

Guest Donkey

updated to 1.04a

Changelog:

Moko - Daughter: Wake up at the message H (upper left) and change the display timing Chokotsu

Moko - Daughter: \"See You Sleep\" when used as bug fixes to the first treatment after waking iManaku

+Fix for see you sleep, this mod is now compatible with it. and also recommended now, due to the new added wakeup call features..

Guest Donkey

Updated to 1.04B

Changelog:

Morgan - You: The change in the public baths to avoid calling

- Fixed some NPC's Skeleton incorrectly specified (when fixing leaks and misses the last orz)

Female stalkers, female witch: When moving at night in the outdoors, so I tried to stay at inns along the highway over there If it is almost (but Perhaps Without accommodation)

- Travelers: Also added to the inn place to stay outdoors Lies

- Tourist: Three more (NecMystinElf, Nord, IceElf) increased

- Robert Baker: Waterfront was to get even

Full rewrite of the plug-in.. Dialog is no longer machine translated. Will make it easier now to make updates for this one..

Guest Donkey

man this needs a ton of stuff to work properly....

still the same issues....

should I have FCOM and/or OOO also? (whatever they are....)

I am not sure what your problem is, but this mod does not have that many requirements if you think about it...

All it really needs is:

Oblivion patched to latest with Shivering isles

MBP2ch race and hairstyle needs

x117Race.esm

And lovers with pk..

These

LoversMB2.esp 

LoversJoburg.esp¨ (v1.17)

zzEstrus.esp

Lovers H Virus.

Are just for functionality if you don't have them they are just turned off..

Guest Donkey

Changelog:

v01.04c

- old lady, you in the Aquarius man: I like to sometimes fall while running

- Npc inn outside the city for additional BedRoll (Inn of Ill Omen and RoxyInn excluded because they had no suitable place)

- Script and improved arrangement of a little old lady LL

- MBP in RenHair Blind / Mask Disable appended with a note on the combination option

-Male characters on a trial basis (LL positioned so nameless) to add five. And still function (to think of anything), no.

- Other fixes and some internal processing

Also some new Commoner wondering Cyrodill.. Some miner bug fixes to scripts..

Guest Donkey

Changelog:

v01.04d

TiberSeptimHotel people, some NPC's stay accommodation IC Elven / Market / Waterfront changes

New npc's added to populate different places and small script bug fixes.. You will also see more travelers around Cyrodiil..

If anyone want to mess with console command here are some that are available:

[Option]

Quest has a variable below. Please change the values ??appropriately in Console.

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMB

If you set no non-zero MB. (Default: 0)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoJoburg

Set to 0 MB of non-initiation process does not use the features of Joburg. (Default: 0)

Joburg is the latest version (V1.17) If not set to please.

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoEstrus

Estrus is set to not use non-zero. (Default: 0)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoHVirus

LoversHVirus set to not use non-zero. (Default: 0)

E Long kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iDistMax

Maximum distance to search for NPC. (Default: 8192)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fSearchSpanOM

\"Grandmother,\" surrounding the H in the interval to find NPC (sec). (Default: 3.0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fSearchSpanMM

\"If a man Aquarius\" in every NPC around in search for the H (sec). (Default: 3.0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fSearchSpanLW

\"Witch woman\" in the H around to find NPC interval (sec). (Default: 60.0)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoFire

If you set non-zero \"grandma\" \"A man must Aquarius\" in the H-burning effect when put out in the NPC found. (Default: 3.0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fCultDelay

Cult Ritual check interval start (sec). (Default: 60.0)

Might be better sec 90

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoModDispo

Set to nonzero, Cult ritual was a victim of the NPC, Cult Yoshi Yuu does not reduce the degree of the believer. (Default: 0)

If Yoshi Yuu does not reduce the degree of ¦, no reparation can add to the guru and reporting.

The woman something ¦ NPC witch is controlled by changing this variable degrees of friendship.

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iCultOrgyStartMsg

Set to nonzero, Cult and displays a message left at the start of the ceremony. (Default: 0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fMudCrabSpan

\"Crab hunting cat\" for the crabs to relocate every (sec). (Default: 120.0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fBakerySpan

\"Donkey Baker\" to find the interval around the NPC (sec). (Default: 45.0)

E Float kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.fWakeUpDelay

\"Wake Up\" delay in seconds sec). (Default: 0.5)

When used in combination with other SeeYouSleep Yes, try increasing the blind and get weird when you see come from the actions in the timing.

(SeeYouSleep the absence of such year from 0.1 to 0.25 might be a better place)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoOldMiss (grandmother)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMbMan (Grand father)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoCult (Cult Group)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoHighwayman (I love eggs)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMerchant (female hawkers)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoStalker (female stalker)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoWitch (witch)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoGhost (female ghost)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoNudist (Nude)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoHunter (cat hunting crabs)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoDqn (Dew bitter knight!)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoWitch2 (its witch)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoBakery (Donkey Baker)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMage (Female Mage)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoGuardCat (Sergeant Captain Cat & cat)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMaid (Three brothers onion)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMaidStalker (only brother is gone for three onion when you want to leave)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoWarrior (Female Samurai)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoTraveller (tourist)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoForester (hunter girls)

E Short kzsQuestLoversStupidNpc.iNoMorning (daughter Moco)

So there is allot of options to customize play, if you hate that old woman, braking up sex acts, just turn her off..

Looks like some requirements changed too, please check the download section for the new one, i have updated the main download page.

Guest Donkey

They do more then just travel now it seem, they seem to be more lively, have daily routine, and also populate those hotels and motels in major cities at night. Even Aleswell got some changes to it.. Bakery for the merchant.

It looks now more like city overhaul, all cities also has some changes to them, new bedrolls also some benches to sit one etc..

Guest Donkey

I am not sure but there seem to have been a version called 1.04E i never seen this version so this one 1.05 now..

Small changelog from 1.04E to 1.05

v01.05

- Travelers (nocturnal) Add

Change ÂE v01.04b nocturnal travelers who added 3  (WryeBash recommended by UpdateNpcLevel / Respawn if over the next UpDate between the breasts may be crying in the state)

v01.04e (not p)

ÂE AI (samurai girl witch female traveler): walk in the city during the daytime hours 6:00 ~ 21:00 ÂÃ 8:00 ~ 18:00 changes

ÂE Bedroll arrangement (Because of me alive O Nason is mainly for Robert Baker) (Anvil, Bravil, Bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, ICElven, ICTemple, ICWaterfront, Leyawiin, Skingrad 1 each)

So this is 2 in one..

The tiber septim hotel should have a wake up girl. (using version 1.5)

if i understand the read me correctly i should have a option from teh inn owner in this case Augusta for a wake up at 6,7,8,9 or 10. for an extra fee. yet She has no conversation option.

Also the girl doesn't seem to be in the hotel it is between 9 am and 3 pm (0900-1500).

I've seen wake up girls wandering around other cities never tried to use a bed at an inn yet so never actually seen them in an inn.

The tiber septim hotel should have a wake up girl. (using version 1.5)

if i understand the read me correctly i should have a option from teh inn owner in this case Augusta for a wake up at 6' date='7,8,9 or 10. for an extra fee. yet She has no conversation option.

Also the girl doesn't seem to be in the hotel it is between 9 am and 3 pm (0900-1500).

I've seen wake up girls wandering around other cities never tried to use a bed at an inn yet so never actually seen them in an inn.

[/quote']

do you have perhabs some other mod that modifies the Tiber Septim Inn ass well? (this inn is modified in several mods, if you use Claudias Little Secret for instance, this may overwrite the changes by StupidNPCs depending on your load order)

Guest Donkey

from what i remember you need rent a bed at the inn first before any dialog about wakeup would show up.. i haven't played oblivion for a few days, so i am not sure about this part.

Guest Donkey

Looks like a lot has changed from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 one of them is you get a new options when speaking to npc to watch you masterbate. Also new quest has been added to save damsel or male in distress. They also added new dialog witch i am currently fixing, so this version is far from finished.

Looks like the creator, is finally added real quest to this mod, witch is very great addition now.