Just adding a new building/player home

Adding a new NPC with some extra dialogue and MAYBE some optional things like binding, gagging, and caging the player

There are a few mods that give YOU servants and slaves...

but what about a mod that makes you the servant?

An NPC that's automatically your Master/Mistress

Once you arrive you either submit or they take you by force, then you can either have free roam once you're outside of the house.

Or he allows you to leave and come as you go.

but gives you missions and tasks, small side quests that you need to complete by an allotted time?

Or sends you to do errands for him and rewards you with slightly more freedom.

This idea can be as simple as an npc that will bind you and cage you for small increments of time as you enter and force you to serve him by removing the key to the home from you as you enter and locking it. Then returning said key once you've done time or obeyed any commands.

To an NPC that can act as a follower and keep you in restraints and constant supervision until he/she is done with you for the moment being.

Or something more intricate/complicated.

Sounds nice, i must admit i do prefer the mods where the player character can take a submissive role and get used and abused in every way.

I tend to favor those mods as well, since there aren't a lot of detailed player/master mods out there either.

Thanks though :D

I tend to agree with the sentiment here as well. Love a mod where my character gets to be a submissive, though I would personally like something a little more subtle than what's available right now. Love the idea of some sort of D/s relationship dynamic like what was proposed here, or what I proposed in my thread, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13883-req-ds-relationship-mod/. I mean what I'd love is essentially a companion based romance mod that involves love... but also bondage, humiliation, and wild sex. :P

I tend to agree with the sentiment here as well. Love a mod where my character gets to be a submissive, though I would personally like something a little more subtle than what's available right now. Love the idea of some sort of D/s relationship dynamic like what was proposed here, or what I proposed in my thread, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13883-req-ds-relationship-mod/. I mean what I'd love is essentially a companion based romance mod that involves love... but also bondage, humiliation, and wild sex. :P

A mod like like you proposed in said thread would be amazing.

I do love the mods from oblivion/fallout where your character would not really be in controll of what happens and just has to go along with it and submit to a master, or many masters. And serve him/her/them in many different ways.

And anything that improves on the rather dull vanilla companion/spouse interaction is always a plus.

I'd imagine such a mod would be no small task to create however.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm trying to develop a mod which addresses exactly this. But, I am a total newbie to the Creation Kit and have to figure out how things can be done there. So far I already wrote down a rather complex storyline which not only will respect your progression in the game but adding a darker side to the legend that you will become.

Edit: My goal is not to show all the possible sex, rape and bdsm scenes as much as possible, my goal is to create a stunning quest experience which includes sex, rape and bdsm but is not reduced to just this.

I'm trying to develop a mod which addresses exactly this. But, I am a total newbie to the Creation Kit and have to figure out how things can be done there. So far I already wrote down a rather complex storyline which not only will respect your progression in the game but adding a darker side to the legend that you will become.

Edit: My goal is not to show all the possible sex, rape and bdsm scenes as much as possible, my goal is to create a stunning quest experience which includes sex, rape and bdsm but is not reduced to just this.

Check out this mod (Dark Investigations).  It's a work in progress which at it's current rate will be complete in about 10 years (it has 5 planned chapters and it's only half-way through chapter 1.

Nevertheless the content that's available is interesting and immersive so I suggest you load it an try it.  Then open it  in the CK to see how it did things, some of those things will help you to learn the CK and how to build scenes for your mod.

Above all else ask when you have questions, we are here to help because we all benefit when a new project is done.

The biggest problem I see is when the story-quests are done and the mod relies on repeatables... at that point it all becomes very uninteresting...

Master: Ah, DB! Back for more pain?

DB: Yes, Ma-

Master: Shut up and lick my boots!

DB: Lick boots animation

Master: Never forget who's in control here!

DB Yes, Ma-

Master: SHUT UP!

-- DB goes on slaying dragons.

I mean, even with radiant quests, after the story the relationship becomes moot and you've done a lot of work essentially for the cat's rear end. (my 2 cents anyway)

If I may suggest something... make the master-NPC someone the DB pays for his/her services. The radiant-quests can then offer tokens that when redeemed to the master, makes the punishment less harsh or something. For instance:

Master: Today I'm going to lock you in this heat-conducting hanging cage and light a nice fire under it.

DB: *Offers token of leniency*

Master: Meh...I'll just abuse you with my barbed dildo of Deadric Pleasure.

In my opinion, many NPC's who used to be awesome become total clutter after their stories are done. However, if you can make the Master someone who stays awesome for the long haul, I'll be allover this mod for sure.

I agree with you. But this true for almost all quests. Once you're done it is hard to keep you interested in that person or in the repeated actions you can do.

Your idea of having a personal master is great and I will keep that in mind. That said, I'm not a fan of handing out something for free to a player. Something had to had happen to get a personal master. Be it, that you get bored by just having normal sex or that you got caught by slavers who broke you etc. So if I'm going to do that, your actions over the course of your gameplay will decide when you are able to unlock such a npc.

...you got caught by slavers who broke you etc. So if I'm going to do that, your actions over the course of your gameplay will decide when you are able to unlock such a npc.

I agree with that, my idea:

a quest that you can fail, then being captured by bandits or whatever  (aka Sanguine Debauchery), then you are trained and broken (player dialog replies everytime less agressive/more submissive maybe?), then put in an auction, with other slaves (probably the most interesting slave to buy would be the dragonborn.....lol ), then finally sold to a powerful master. There would start another quest, but the DB would be so broken that she doesnt even think about escape...

The master would be tired of her when time pases, then she could be killed (bad end), or sold again in an auction...

:)

I wish I had some habilities on scripting to do that, but I am only able to do little things in CK, scripting sounds too difficult for me

Hehe, we are swimming on the same stream. My idea for one of the quests I want to realise, is that it observes your dialogue choices. Since you are a hero and has a job to get done, you don't want to give up your freedom for a silly slave master. If they would touch you while you are unbound you would killing them. This choice is not possible right now. You will have to play their game and you can decide if you want to resist or not.

I want to add trust and submissive variables. So whenever you are declining their commands you lower your submission and if you are agree w/o resistance you raise it. The trust will be raised with a mix of both actions. If you are always submissive you don't earn that much trust. If you are always dominant it doesn't get up either.

You will always have both choices. But too have too much resistance could probably lead to death. You are not immortal, so starving is very bad for example.

On the other side it will be totally possible to not fall in submission. This depends what you have done so far in the world. You could have mighty friends, who are more than willing to help you out of your misery.

Ok, now when you reach a certain submission level certain npc's might offer you to be your master. You might to give up your freedom for a while to fullfill your new desires. Maybe a master as follower or as a housecarl? That could be made possible.

Kickstart, you mean something like being approached by someone who knows what kind of life you led (not savory, could be bandit, whore, dancer or worst of all politician) before you came into Skyrim and they'll reveal that past unless you submit to their private humiliations?

Blackmail, nice...it would make another good mod, like some of the ones Galgat made for Oblivion...

This is just an exerpt of what I do have planned and already written down, Due to the dialogue restriction, telling the story from your point of view is a challenge. (Only 80 characters and only 1 dialogue line while the npc can have an endless monologue.) I don't know yet if it is possible to setup a scene where you actually can see the player and Lydia talk.

(You arrive back from your home after you saved that poor man's daughter. Minutes later Lydia arrived too, just before you were to enter your mansion. You are stained in blood and naked. Lydia initiates the dialogue)

PC dialogue is in green, NPC dialogue is in golden rod, [F] means a conditionflag you met. [C] is a dialogue choice. [CF] is a dialogue choice you only have when you met certain conditions,

Thane, I can't tell you how glad I am to see that you are back.

[F]We followed your orders but when we arrived all we have seen were bloody lumps. We couldn't even identify them. We split up and were searching for you and this poor girl, but all we have seen were empty cages and bloody trails leading away from them. [F]We have seen your equipment and I was afraid all we could recover are your bloody remains. But we...

Thane, you are crying...

(You wish away your tears) Lydia, I ... I'm sorry ... You should never see me in this state

Lydia is looking in her backpack and gives you some clothes.

It is fine, Thane. Here take this. Want me to help you to dress up?

[C1] Thank you, you are special.

[C2] No, thank you. (You turn around and get dressed up)

[CF] Go away! I don't need a housecarl who questioned my decisions! Exits the dialogue

[C1] No matter what, I will protect you whenever I can even it would cost my life.

Thank...you...I thank you so much.

You are welcome. Are you feeling a bit more comfortable? Is there anything else I can do for you?

[C1] No, I'm fine now. Exits the dialogue

[C2] Yes, I need someone to talk.

[C2] You can always talk with me

Promise me that, whatever I tell you know, you take to one's grave.

I swear, Thane.

[CF1]Let's go inside.

[CF2]Let's take a walk, I want to keep it away from my children.

[CF3]Let's take a walk, I want to keep it away from my spouse.

(You walk with Lydia until you find a nice, quiet place where you are sure that nobody will interrupt you.)

[F1](You break out in tears)

[F2]Your eyes are filled with anger)

Now there would be alot of different dialogue lines to reflect what happened. Sorry that I don't continue yet, because it is very hard for me right now to translate it. Anyways, it will tell you, if your character is gone submissive or not. Through the continued dialogue you can adjust the 'final rating'.

How you like that so far?

Personally, I like it.

Creating a scene in your mind (a good scene) is difficult, and traslating it to the CK/scripting/mod is, at least, time consuming. I think that making the dialogs in the CK would be relatively easy (again, time consuming), if you know how to do it,

For me the difficulty would come when you have to link this kind of scene to an animated one (scripting, calling sexlab/Zaz,,,etc), if you are good at that, this could be the best quest mod in LL, and probably the best adult mod ever... :D

I will learn about dialogs in CK, so maybe I could help you writting there when its translated into english.

You know, (what follows is me just bringing forth my take on things and is no way an attempt to slight anyone, much less the author of this), enslaving of the DB never sat well with me. There is this to consider:

-DB kills dragons, devours their soul and shrugs at their bones.

-Walks into a cave and proceeds to kill everything, breaks a minimum of two lockpicks on a masterchest, picks up a new dragonword and needs Lydia to carry excess loot.

-Jarls kiss the DB's feet and fall over eachother to make the DB their Thane.

-More or less effortlessly the DB becomes an Archmage. Even when the DB hardly uses Magicka.

-When the DB is a stealthy archer, hardly any living thing sees the DB coming and Draugr just drop dead.

Just how would a person like the DB become anyone's slave?

(It's for that same reason that my DB doesn't get combat-raped. if there's anyone doing any raping, it's the DB...)

I mean, the DB has an off-day gets bound and gagged by run of the mill bandits and sold into slavery... really? How in Nirn is this possible? What if the DB is a mage? All it takes for the DB is to just rest a while and then let rip. Maybe a few lucky bandits might get so far as to show her the rope that they will bind her with.., but even then they'll just end up being strangled with it, I think.

I like the idea of an enchanted slave caller to bind yoou to your master forever, unless you can find a way to break the spell. My thinking is you are defeated and cursed with a special soul trap spell that put your soul into a blacksoul gemed collar that is bound to an item your master has. Your own soul would hold you submissive. That's my taste anyway.

Archived