Should we invite Cotyounoyoume to Loverslab? **UPDATE! HE'LL JOIN!!!

We have many great adult modders here, but one hasn't seemed to joined, and that is the mastermind behind Estrus, Edialog, and more: Cotyounoyoume.

I think it would be in our best interest to invite him, so I sent an "invitation" to join us. I probably should have sent it after hearing some suggestions, but I made it as inviting and formal as possible. However, I have a question. Is he still in the modding scene, do you think he'll even answer to the message? I don't know if he left, but it seems like it as some of his mods haven't been updated or anything.

So, has he left the modding scene?

I can't think of any reason he wouldn't at the very least come over and visit.

He last was on the nexus (posting anyways) on Sept 15th of this year in the EDialog mod.

I hope he does indeed come over!

This is good news!

Did you know, a while back he posted pics of a cover yourself type system that was really well done on shy uploader? Or that he posted a video on shy containing estrus monsters? These were never released, I always wanted to know if he had completed these projects, so hopefully we can get an answer from him.

I have amazing news for you all!

Cotyounoyoume has responded and he'll gladly join loverslab!!!!

Here's his response to my message:

"*** This is machine translation. ***

Hello, Haloreachman123.

Thank you so much for inviting me.

Loverslab is famous, the name is sometimes heard also in Japan.

I have renewed Estrus now. If this work ends, I will join Loverslab.

( It might be about three another weeks until work ends. )

Cotyounoyume"

Heheh, apparently we're pretty famous in Japan!! AWESOME!!!

I think I may deserve a thanks ;)

wow a combination of estruss plus lovers would be crazy. :D

nice job inviting him halo ;D

Oh man, I can only imagine at the awesomesauceness that will soon ensue!!

I have had some small communication with them in the Past, when first introduced Estrus, Is a very nice person. And was very helpful with small problems i was having with his mod.. A glitch it had early on.

I would really love to have that sort of genius around.. I place his work as earthshaking as Mr. Cellophane, who put morrowinds so called master animation modders back where they belonged changing oil at some station.

it would be a very nice thing if they could drop in here now and again.

ashal may way want to consider adding foriegn language sections to the forums that would be a big help. It could possibly lead to some extremely epic collaboration between english' date=' japanese, russain and german modders.

[/quote']

Skyrim would become the most perfect Sex-Game in history... :D

Grumpf,

So you gave in to temptation and clicked the link in my sig! Hopefully it hasn't done any scarring on your well being! XD

Now that I look, It appears that I have no sig anymore. Do you know why? If you don't want to post here, I made a thread in the technical support section as I am confused.

Regarding modding, I think that is a good idea, but I need to learn the basics and I should probably start practicing on Oblivion. Plus, Skyrim won't be as moddable as Oblivion for a while, so I'll stick to Oblivion for now (and hopefully I get other lurkers and leeches like myself to begin modding). And thank you for offering to join. We need to learn and learning from one of the best like yourself would be an honor and would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Grumpf' date='

So you gave in to temptation and clicked the link in my sig! Hopefully it hasn't done any scarring on your well being! XD

Now that I look, It appears that I have no sig anymore. Do you know why? If you don't want to post here, I made a thread in the technical support section as I am confused.

Regarding modding, I think that is a good idea, but I need to learn the basics and I should probably start practicing on Oblivion. Plus, Skyrim won't be as moddable as Oblivion for a while, so I'll stick to Oblivion for now (and hopefully I get other lurkers and leeches like myself to begin modding). And thank you for offering to join. We need to learn and learning from one of the best like yourself would be an honor and would be very helpful.

Thank you.

[/quote']

Dunno about your sig, I'm only a newbie here...

Don't flatter me so much! You can't imagine how much that raises the bills of my therapist after such ego explosion :)

Archived