• 4 months later...

Hey, I've used this mod before but didn't really like it as it's a transformation. Would it be possible to get just the dark knight armor and nothing else, so that I could equip it like any other armor?

I second this, I'm more interested in the armors than in the scripted transformation. Would the mod continue to work if I was to simply remove all script files ?

open CK take any armor, replace it by the paladin/dark knight, creat new ID et voilà, it's what i did myself.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1

• 2 weeks later...

I used this mod a while ago (like, when it was first released) and I remember finding a mod that goes with this, which made the Paladin form unlimited and it also included a spell to revert to human form at any time. Does anyone have that mod? If not, is there any way for someone to remake it or make the forms unlimited with a revert spell? I'd do it myself but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin with the creation kit...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/3/2013 at 2:56 AM, Kuroshu said:

The whole idea of the mod is for an armor transformation... If you REALLY want just the armor then just make a small little mod your self. Same goes for those "Many people" who wants just the armor. I say this since there's  a million other armor sets out there. 

Check to see if you have conflicts, and all the requirements met. 

The usual requirements are : Updated Game, SKSE, and on some cases the Legal game(don't know why)

Don't have to be a dick about it. I as well just want the armor. My character isn't the one i want to wear it and making Companions transform is irritating 

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2017 at 4:47 AM, SeveN085 said:

Does someone know where I can change transformation time? It's quite short iirc correctly, like a minute or two. In tes5edit/script itself or do I need to look deeper in esp with CK?

Idk if I am right Just tried some stuff

Used TESVEdit and loaded the esp. Under spells i increased the duration value.

• 5 months later...

Is the mod compatible with SSE?
Is it breaking?
Because I wanted to install it, at first for the quest everything is fine but when I used the transforming spell, my character was invisible with smoke around. And when I ordered the pieces of armor, it worked but they did not appear in the armor menu.

• 5 months later...
On 7/25/2019 at 6:52 AM, hana120 said:

Is the mod compatible with SSE?
Is it breaking?
Because I wanted to install it, at first for the quest everything is fine but when I used the transforming spell, my character was invisible with smoke around. And when I ordered the pieces of armor, it worked but they did not appear in the armor menu.

Sorta kinda fixed it, its not perfect but. Also this is on sse

20200107215956_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...