View File

Transformation DarkKnight&Paladin BETA.4.7z
is the main file needed for the mod.

Transformation Eye and Weapons Darknight&paladin ws (1).7z
is the glowing eye addon and weapon pack.
You can acquire the new weapons at the forge or through console.

Vindictus Dark Knight Beta Fixed2.7z
I think it fixes the bug where when you transformed into a dark knight and then back out, everytime after that, when entering combat ie. pressing 'r', it'll trigger the animations. Or something like that according to Broken Mirror.

Here's a version made by Corta that helps "Debulkatize" the dark knight and paladin forms for females.
http://www.loverslab...aladin-de-clad/

This mod is made from the inspiration of the Vindictus transformation into a Dark Knight/Paladin.
When you use the spell to either a dark knight or paladin you will transform into either receiving quite a passive stat bonuses.

To start the mod go to the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and talk to the Mysterious Stranger!

Previews

Here is some game-play footage

[spoiler=Just Some Info]Just reposting this if anyone wants it. Luckily I had a backup save.

Here's the vindictus Dark Knight and Paladin mod that was taken down a
while ago and is no longer supported. The mod itself works great, but
here's a link if you want to still download it.

I take no credit for the work whatsoever and If the original author(name who I forget and am too lazy to find) wants me to remove this I will fully comply with his/her request.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 questions. First, does anyone have the addon for the mod that gives unlimited trans time, then lets you dispel paladin with a spell you get by the Whiterun Gate. Second, does anyone have a fix that lets you see the paladin's arm in first person? Thanks in advance!

Just saw that you wanted support questions on here instead of the old forum post!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the upload. I know this isn't your mod, but is there any way to make the transformation animation use something like the vampire lord animation? I tried changing it myself, and while the animation did play, the character would get stuck in an odd pose until I hold down the sheathe weapon key.

Basically I just want a similar transformation animation that vindictus used.

Thanks for the upload. I know this isn't your mod, but is there any way to make the transformation animation use something like the vampire lord animation? I tried changing it myself, and while the animation did play, the character would get stuck in an odd pose until I hold down the sheathe weapon key.

Basically I just want a similar transformation animation that vindictus used.

I guess you could go into the creation kit and find the spell and edit it to find the transformation animation instead. Seems relatively easy to do.

I tried that. But when replacing the appropriate idle animation with the vampire lord idle transformation, it worked in the beginning but then the transformation became...stuck. That is to say, once the animation finished, the player character became stuck in a bizarre pose that could only be fixed by sheathing weapons.

I tried changing it with the werewolf animation since it lasts longer. Again it worked but it had the same issue. Once the werewolf animation stopped playing, the character became frozen in an odd stance.

I'm not sure how to make the pose go back to normal once the appropriate animation ends.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem of late. The Transformation, just when its about to finish, crashes the game to desktop. After long troubleshooting (disabling all mods, making sure everything is in its place, trying clean saves etc.) I found the reason. It was SKSE version 1.06.15 and unfortunately the newest version 16. It works with 13 (could not confirm with 14 though).

Is it only my bad luck or can someone confirm this? If this is a general issue, anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hmm, I have the newest version of SKSE and this works fine.

I did a clean save to verify that it doesn't conflict and it worked just fine. The only reason I could think of for it to CTD is the sudden change of equipment handled by the engine. I know that some people have issues with CTD's when a mod/spell suddenly equips or unequips much of your equipment causing it to CTD.

Someone even inventory changes(I mean any change) when your inventory or bag has a lot of items can cause it to CTD.

thanks for the quick response but meanwhile I have narrowed it down to "skse_1_9_32.dll" file. When I use the dll from version 13, the transformation works just fine but when I copy over the file from versions 14, 15 or 16 than it will CTD (with the same save, no other mods active and under exact same conditions...only difference being the dll version). I even copied everything over from version 16 and then replaced only the dll with the one from version 13 and it worked. The moment I use the "skse_1_9_32.dll" from newer versions, I get a CTD.

It is very "funny" indeed!

But thanks to you I know now that its not strictly a Problem with SKSE and this mod and can look further for other causes.

very appreciated!

P.S. since its a new game with a new char (started without any mods just to test this issue) my inventory is nearly empty but I will look further into the sudden equipment change issue, maybe there is a clue.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the quick response but meanwhile I have narrowed it down to "skse_1_9_32.dll" file. When I use the dll from version 13, the transformation works just fine but when I copy over the file from versions 14, 15 or 16 than it will CTD (with the same save, no other mods active and under exact same conditions...only difference being the dll version). I even copied everything over from version 16 and then replaced only the dll with the one from version 13 and it worked. The moment I use the "skse_1_9_32.dll" from newer versions, I get a CTD.

But thanks to you I know now that its not strictly a Problem with SKSE and this mod and can look further for other causes.

very appreciated!

P.S. since its a new game with a new char (started without any mods just to test this issue) my inventory is nearly empty but I will look further into the sudden equipment change issue, maybe there is a clue.

Hi.

I had the same problem as you. Everytime i tried to transform (with the latest skse), i had the CTD, but didnt with v13.

I had around 200 mods installed and did a fresh install  to try to find what was the problem.

I just installed skyrim + latest skse + the transformation and it worked like a charm.

Just a question, do you have Racemenu mod? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/?

My surprise came that just after activating it, the transformation always ends with CTD (Maybe its only in my case, but just wanted to leave a comment , maybe it could be usefull to you, or somebody else have the same problem)

Anyway, i can live without racemenu, this mod is awesome.

btw, thanks for your upload LaEspada, It took me a while to find a backup of this mod after watching some youtuve videos.

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the bug is in the gloves, equipping the chest seperately works normally, equipping the gloves causes an immediate crash for me even when replacing other gloves with it.

Still I'm happy enough with just the armor, or would it be possible for someone to rig the glove model to a new pair of gloves which do work?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Messed around a bit in SkyEdit, not like it's trustworthy but I noticed that it couldn't find certain psc scripts, because all the scripts are in .pex files, does this matter at all with SKSE?

very appreciated!

I had the same problem you did so I did what you did changed it to the 13 one and it worked

• 2 weeks later...