This topic is not about Elewin's clothes.

Crissoxxx

If I understand what happened, apparently she, like a lot of 'anime-style modders' for Skyrim, received some negative comments.  This was around the time she released her high-heels mod.  She became very offended, and stopped uloading to the nexus.  After that, she stopped releasing mods, and moved her content onto a blog.

I don't really see where high heels have anything to do with anime but whatever.

And she didn't receive any negative comments but there were people uploading her mods to other sites...this is the goddamn internet, pretty naive to think you can upload something and it won't get reuploaded somewhere else.

And yea there was some serious complaining going on about her "mods-in-face-rubbing" images so she stated that she'll stop uploading screenshots of her mods.

Now the folks can finally carry on and stop asking about her stuff all the time.

Well no, people are still going to ask because that's just the nature of the beast. Images of her works are going to be floating around the internet forever, someone will come across one, look for it and when they can't find it - end up in the "What's this mod" thread, and the fire is started all over again.

I personally don't care much for her works, I'm one of those dorks that likes to keep some degree of lore-abiding realism in their game (pumps and shades are a no-go Starfox) so I admittingly do not have the same degree of... we'll call it 'passion' that some of the other people here may have, but this is a dead horse that has been beaten into the ground, through the core of the planet and out the other side.

There's plenty of other mods and modders deserving of praise and hate, focus that 'passion' somewhere else and let Elewin do her thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived