Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

new to Skyrim : all Bestiality/zoo mod resume

bestiality zoophilia zoo beast

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Nicobay

Nicobay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i was wondering if someone can be king enought for resume all beastiality mod avaible so far in Skyrim and what this mod need *skyrim addon , Skyrim dlc etc* with if possible link to mod and other info avaible .

thk :3

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Tom21

Tom21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
There is NONE out there they have been working on them But there still Not a One out there!!!

kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Give it time, some are working on it

http://www.loverslab...ons-for-skryim/

Polish_Plumber

Polish_Plumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Bestiality is one of sickest things someone can make for skyrim.

I'm having hard time understanding how can people find sex in any of its forms, even including those that are morally wrong, more repulsive than murder and gore, which are already present in vanilla Skyrim.

VectorPlexus

VectorPlexus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

dont feed the trolls/post farmers...

kepler007

kepler007

Asian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

I'm having hard time understanding how can people find sex in any of its forms, even including those that are morally wrong, more repulsive than murder and gore, which are already present in vanilla Skyrim.

I have just said my own opinion. if you don't like it then leave it. you don't have a right to force me to change it that's because you don't like it.

expressing someone's own opinion doesn't make him/her a troll. 

anarth

anarth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

True.. but then it does render a judgement about almost everyone else here. And that is a bit unwelcome. I -personally- am much more disgusted by the whole loli stuff  that I consider cots to be.. but I don't go around declaring those people to be sick.. no matter what I personally might think.

The whole adult modding exists to give a certain kind of freedom and fantasies a way of expression. That's why I try to be more tolerant of certain things here. And we all probably should. After all where would you draw the line? It's different for everyone.

That does neither mean that I accept or even respect certain things.. or that they disgust me less.. I just try not to act all high and mighty.

Jexsam

Jexsam

Conjurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

I'd argue that the sickest thing someone can make for Skyrim would be decapitation futa wtersports scat ovipositing necro-incest cannibalism, with a dash of lactation and a heaping helping of pedophilia.  Incidentally mods for all of that except maybe scat can be found here on LL, up to and including the pedo bit (though no one will admit it or do anything about it).

I can further guarantee that, despite how sick we may find these things, someone else reading this just got a boner/ladyboner thinking about it.

digiz

digiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

To each its own. I do believe that was trolling attempt.

One thing I do find sick on Nexus is if you search "children" (for adoption mods, marriages addons and so on) you find 95% of hits (and most endorsed ones) are mods to make children killable...thats sad.

BTW Henshin, oviposition? Wasn't aware there was mod for it.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,817 posts

Etiquette on this forum is to avoid topics that bother you. Going in and adding a negative comment is therefore viewed as trolling.

Not really trying to criticize you so much as explaining the expectations and therefore why you pulled so many responses.

MadMansGun

MadMansGun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17027

http://casualmods.net/RTD.html

http://www.loverslab...olf-deathhound/

http://www.loverslab...itals/?p=340358

http://www.loverslab...dragons-part-1/

RJLbwb

RJLbwb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

I'd argue that the sickest thing someone can make for Skyrim would be decapitation futa wtersports scat ovipositing necro-incest cannibalism, with a dash of lactation and a heaping helping of pedophilia.  Incidentally mods for all of that except maybe scat can be found here on LL, up to and including the pedo bit (though no one will admit it or do anything about it).

I can further guarantee that, despite how sick we may find these things, someone else reading this just got a boner/ladyboner thinking about it.

Wait, did you just describe the typical unmoded Skyrim Falmer dungeon and their chaurus "pets"? All I am saying is there are these guys in the game wearing only diapers with pussy in the middle of their faces, whose word for Nord is "the other white meat" and  hang around with giant insects that stick things in people.

ash51892

ash51892

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

http://www.loverslab...view=getnewpost

go to the 2nd page, I didn't link it cuz I'm on my phone so its hard to link to the right post

monkeyman1110

monkeyman1110

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I love how quickly this turned into a discussion on morals and opinions.

Ewwww! Opinions.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,817 posts

I love how quickly this turned into a discussion on morals and opinions.
Ewwww! Opinions.

Necro alert. Check dates before you reply people!

eidod23

eidod23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I have just said my own opinion. if you don't like it then leave it. you don't have a right to force me to change it that's because you don't like it.

ok then y are u here if u dony like it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bestiality, zoophilia, zoo, beast