Lovers Prostitute v025a 1.0a

Hi

is there a way to edit the mod so that he can get the correct animations ?

I chose blowjob, no blowjob. I chose handjob no handjob, titfuck, no titfuck.

Only ones that are correct are standing and assfuck.

Yes, you can use the CS to fix it.

I plan of fixing this in the not too distant future but I have a couple of things on my plate so it won't be this week.  You can tackle it yourself or wait for me (or someone else to jump in).

Thx Greg you the best.

Slow and way behind is what I am! :P

Here is a WIP that fixes the animation calls to work with the 11-200 BBB animations pack.

I also finished translating the plugin and clean it up.  There was a ton of machine translation left in it.

There is one quest line that is still machine translated.  It is something I will have to play in order to get the context of what is going on.  Unfortunately I won't be able to do that until sometime next week.  Rather than make folks wait I am releasing it as a WIP now and I will update it later.

You can grab it in the beta thread OP here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10681-beta-versions-of-lovers-plugins/?p=237737

Cheers,

Greg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently did a fresh install also. I decided to check this mod out and converted it to -no MBP- by changing races, hairs etc.

So far I have not had any issues with options. After paying for a few blowjobs (over 15-20 septims I think), the option for 'more' came up and was able to pick from more option. I have not got to the point you are at SquallPT (doing a wakeup call) but I will let you know what happens when I do.

Mem

Wake up call is from Stupid NPC , found out a few posts back .

A few blowjobs you say ? going to try that :)

edit: can ask for 2 blowjobs and then the mod breaks. If i try to ask for more blowjobs, the npc takes the money but doesn't do anything.

edit 2 : Lurking around on the construction set and noticed that the options are there, blowjob, handjob and titfuck. Also noticed blowjob is missing a condition, dont know if is suppose to be that way.

edit 3 : I give up, this is too much for me :D Going to install the game as normal or else i am going nuts :D

So the problem is :

After she asks " how do you wanna start ? " it is suppose to appear 3 options: handjob, blowjob, titfuck. Only appears blowjob. After 2 blowjobs she doesn't asks for more, resumes normal behavior. If i pay for more, she gets the money, but doesn't do anything more. Only killing her resets the conversation. After 2 blowjobs again, the mod breaks again.

Did fresh instalation only with lovers and prostitute and problem still remains. Checked CS and the options are there, so it must be something the mod is not calling.

At last, if it is something that can take a lot of time to solve, don't worry i can live without this mod :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm new here. Love the site so far.

Same thing happening to me: just the blowjob option, nothing else.

Is anyone having trouble getting the flower girls naked?

My flower girls won't get naked when they're giving a service to my character.

They do get naked with npc's: a guard caught me trying to steal from one of the girls... so .. I blamed her -weird, but it worked :P- and he had fun with her. Yeah, she did take her clothes off with him... such a bad customer service!.

I use the SMYB order, she gets naked, we talk about the flowers, she gets dressed and start walking to the dark corner ... :(

• 5 weeks later...

Hi.  I hope someone can help me.  I can't find a single prostitute in the game.  I can work as one, but when I go to any brothels or the elven district in IC between 2200 and 0600, none of the ladies show up.  Is there a quest i need to do?  I tried to install with OBMM and the ladies didn't show up.  I uninstalled and installed with Wyre bash.  Same result.  The mods are at the bottom of my load order, and the patch is under the master.   I have all of the required mods.  

• 1 month later...

How would I go about adding/ moving prostitutes to a new place, I'm planning on making  a brothel at the imperial waterfront.

Oh, I get it, there are locations attached to the ai packages, i'll have to make new ones/ alter old ones to get the results I want.

How would I go about adding/ moving prostitutes to a new place, I'm planning on making  a brothel at the imperial waterfront.

Construction Set, or even better that plus Construction Set Extender. You can then view the wiki on Construction Set to learn how to add, move and delete NPCs.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...