Lovers Prostitute v025a 1.0a

Like title says this mod adds Prostitutes and Brothel to Oblivion Universe.
When you get bored of killing mobs or have to much gold in your pocket you can go visit one of the girls spreaded around Tamriel and have some fun.
Girls take Male & Female customers.

-Anvil Docks (New Inn/Brothel with 3 girls : Hanna,Miriam and Emma )
-Chorrol - The Oak and Crosier.(2 girls : Karyisu, Rosaina )
-Bruma - Jerall View Inn (2 girls : Ritova, Retaruseta
-Leyawiin - Around city ("Twin Kittens " 2 khajiit hookers )
-Imperial City : Elven Gardens Distric (2 girls : Nora & Sonia )

OBSE 20 better
oblivion.esm
Shivering Isles.esp
Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 better

MBP 1.4a and MBP++ .098a

Topic :
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2485

Screens
Oblivion2011-08-2200-20-52-96.jpg
Oblivion2011-08-2322-56-11-23.jpg
Oblivion2011-08-2322-58-36-35.jpg
Oblivion2011-08-2322-57-20-21.jpg
Oblivion2011-08-2323-09-03-40.jpg
Oblivion2011-08-2323-03-37-59.jpg

Download :
http://www.mediafire.com/?59y7ya1lo30lq9h

Hello HanPL,

I've noticed the requirement for Shivering Isles.esp and I don't have the Shivering Isle game. I have used Donkey's Prostitute in the past and it works fine and I am wondering if I can still use this mod?

Donkey's link is to the mod is broke and I no longer have the old prostitute mod. Here is the message I'm getting with Donkey's mod link:

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Onetogo'

Other things to try:

Search www.loverslab.com:"

Doubtfull only one mod I've been banned from and I know of no reason I would be.

Thanks,

Onetogo

@Karen

Those "other " requirements are needed to even launch core files. so 99% already have them installed while downloading additional plugins.

It depends.

Some hookers have only 3 options (but when you become regular customers new positions will unlock )

While other already have unlocked most of the animations.

• 1 month later...

Ok for some reason I can't get Retaruseta into bed, I hit the 'Invite to bed' but she just keeps saying talk to Ritova. I have talk to everyone about her and my load order is correct.

I'm I missing a quest or something?? Also does anyone know where I can find the mod to make women blush and go red.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is this fully compatible with "Better Open Cities" ?

maybe i just missed the girls.

It is compatible with Better Cities that much I know since I use it. I don't however know if it works with the open version. I can't imagine why it wouldn't though. Remember the girls sell their flowers only between certain times and are hard to find when they are not "on duty"....:P