- Rider

- Basara

- RogueArmor

- fox12 Armor CBBE v3.7

- BukkakeBody

- Calmdefir

- Rocco

...and many others.

While I am no longer active in the Skyrim modding community, I will re-post these if there is sufficient demand. Apologies.

They are deleted? Thought they were just unavailable like any other 7z file, because mediafire sees every archive file except zip and rar as encrypted archive even if they not encrypted. You can read that in the new buisness model, I think it's time to go mega or another one click hoster...

New Buisness model: https://www.mediafire.com/upgrade/?utm_source=header&utm_medium=headernav , see Split & Encrypted files.

Personally, I'm don't think I'm interested in any of these mods . . . BUT

If you have access to the mod installers, I'm of the opinion that, regardless of demand, you should take it upon yourself to post them as downloads here and vgu and anywhere else that will take the archive while giving credit where due... (I know the credit part is obvious, but just wanted to say it out loud.)

One thread is a rather limited place to gauge demand. 

I may have some digging to do. If I have to re-post all of these, wow, there could be over 100 mods I posted. Damn you, mediafire. I've got a mega account I was going to try out, anyone have any experience with them? And objections..?

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Depending on how things are at your end you could always run one of the p2p clients, edonkey or something similar, and just tell people to look there, maybe not as good as mega or what but at least you can keep them up.  Though to be honest I have not really looked at the p2p area for a couple of years.

I may have some digging to do. If I have to re-post all of these, wow, there could be over 100 mods I posted. Damn you, mediafire. I've got a mega account I was going to try out, anyone have any experience with them? And objections..?

mega is good for the simple fact that if you have a mod i want and you share the link and i also have mega i can just have mega copy that mod over to my mega account instead of having to download it immediatly

Archived