Have you tried to overwrite manually?

Delete the two esp in your game folder.

Unpack Loverscreature, copy the two esp in your game folder.

Start OBMM and sort the two esp.

--------------

But normally it works with OBMM, if you have LAPF and LoverCreatures as O-Mod files you first activate LAPF and then LoversCreatures and click always yes if you get the overwrite message.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you tried to overwrite manually?

Delete the two esp in your game folder.

Unpack Loverscreature, copy the two esp in your game folder.

Start OBMM and sort the two esp.

--------------

But normally it works with OBMM, if you have LAPF and LoverCreatures as O-Mod files you first activate LAPF and then LoversCreatures and click always yes if you get the overwrite message.

So I think I got it to work, I extracted all the files manually into my data folder and didnt create an omod for it in OBMM but it seems to be working without one so I guess Ill just keep it as is

Thanks for your help guys

• 3 months later...

Maybe this is a repost, but there are maybe 3 million posts here.

When my pretty outlaw get raped by goblins they dont take off their pants!! But the summoned goblin has a huge hardon. Is there something wrong or dont the wild goblins in the dungeons have any penises?

Also, how do i disable some creatures? I commented out all creatures in the ini and in a script i found except goblins and those cousins of dremora, but still rats come and rape the character with their tails.

All creatures does not have dicks !

The summoned LoversCreatures  creatures use own body meshes with dicks.

If you want vanilla creatures with dicks you can create copies of the Lovers  creatures nif files and rename the files  ( the vanilla names. But some creatures have more than one body nif ( different textures) so you must create more copies and change the textures path and the name )

Or you use a Creatures replacer with dicks

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

If you "disable" creatures in the ini they still try to fuck you ... but have no animation and you get a error message.

With this settin a rat will use both animations.

;===Rat==============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=100"

If you set it to this they should not use the animations. But I do not know if the scripts accepts no-animations, maybe it forces to use the 230 animation.

;===Rat==============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=0,3401=0"

I do not know how to disable the creatures in the script.

If you do it  you must change the  xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx  script in LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

• 4 months later...

You should not load a plugin above the master file.
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp has  master file LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

And right load order is

Lover with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Your other esp and esm are in right order

And have you installed Lovers Creatures after LAPF?  Lovers creatures have to overwrite the LAPF LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp !!!

And Creatures in Lovers Creatures have no dicks! ( Only the creatures you can summon with a spell ( to test animations) have a dick )

If you want dicks install https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

---------------------

If you have load order problems ( or other problems) see my yellow Link below.

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, foxminoso said:

can't launch the game wile mod activated

what are the required mod that need ?

Only  LAPF   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

You have to install LAPF first and then LoversCreature  because it have to overwrite some LAPF files.

With LAPF and Lovers Creature you have the sex framework ( with some test spells. And when you install LoversMB2 that is in the the LAPF download file you can mastubate )

to  have sex you need some Mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

• 1 month later...

Has anyone fixed the scamp animations? 3502/cowgirl position does not line up properly and I haven't found a fix thus far. The Off and Def animations both play, the models are just in 2 completely different locations. Like the scamp will be a few feet in front of my character playing the animation but without it lining up properly.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone has the same problem, but using summon lovers creature spell and spawning two instances of the same creature (ex 2 Mushrooom Male) only one seems to initiate (after spell hits). The second one even if it targets another npc does not initiate (confirmed with multiple different npcs and pc). Any possible solution?

I'm in progress of setting up Bravil topside into mushroom / hitode infested place with liberal use of gender bender spells and spawning some npcs and modifying via consele their Confiidence and Aggression. That part of multiple acts happening at the same time would work nicely.

#Finally left the lurker corner/

I don't think you can summon more than one creature and have it work.

There used to be a mod that with each sex act it spawned more copies of the mushrooms/hiltodes.  The problem was it would get completely out of hand (hundreds of copies) pretty quickly and that could crash your game.

Try attacking the mushroom that won't have sex.

If that fails, try using Lovers Tachi Cat on them:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75-tachicat2-20101127-re-up/

(note:  that will only be a one off sex act).

Make sure you have raperS and/or Joberg to utilize stalking/raping.

15 hours ago, gregathit said:

I don't think you can summon more than one creature and have it work.

There used to be a mod that with each sex act it spawned more copies of the mushrooms/hiltodes.  The problem was it would get completely out of hand (hundreds of copies) pretty quickly and that could crash your game.

Try attacking the mushroom that won't have sex.

If that fails, try using Lovers Tachi Cat on them:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75-tachicat2-20101127-re-up/

(note:  that will only be a one off sex act).

Make sure you have raperS and/or Joberg to utilize stalking/raping.

Tachi Cat seems to be working as one off. Found a way to circumvent this restriction with Broodmother mod. Offspring just need to have Confidence and Agression cranked up to 10000 or so and they go berserk. Stress testing how many will work before it freezes and/or CTDs. So far Have 15 Male Mushrooms and 10 Hitodes. Bravil looks like a circle of hell. So far no performance drops. Had to muck around with set scales and timescales, but so far so good.

Update: Managed to keep over 100 actors total without significant drop in frames. Do not recommend this for anyone with low tier rigs, this hogged a lot of resources according to the task manager.

• 4 months later...

Help, I'm having some problems installing this, I install LAPF - version 1.6a1 first then Lovers Creatures Beta1-2a and let it overwrite all files, then when load in get this message:

"LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp needs to be placed closer to the bottom of your load order."

no matter where I place this file on my load order this message wont go away, any help will be really appreciated.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Guys, i need some help, kinda lost here... Again :D 

Spoiler

So i see that in the pack from OP there are .ini files for use with this one, but it seems that LoversMotionNT distribution is forbidden and all the links are down.

I still got my old pack of Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2 + LoversMotionNT 1.9 that may contain those files, but it was a long time ago, there are all files in folders already (like textures / meshes) and i don't know which are from Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2 and which are from LoversMotionNT 1.9, also i'm not 100% sure that pack was gathered the right way and that it's still up-to-date.

I've also found this thread, that may contain better animations for some creatures, but is on On indefinite hold

I've also found this thread that still seems to be like early beta, and I'm definitely not looking / in the state for beta-testing right now really.

So the question is, what would be the best way (in terms of having most quantity of best quality animations with most stability and less bugs possible) to set my Lovers Creatures as for now?

I guess it's to install the main pack of Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2a and then, on top of it to install the completed creatures from here, overwriting the data from original package where needed (i guess this way i won't need LoversMotionNT 1.9 data at all)?

Spoiler

Do i need to install / make some specific xLoversCreature.ini after this process or can i use the one from the pack?

I see that some poses in xLoversCreature.ini from pack in OP are disabled from using, for some reason:

xLoversCreature.ini

;===Bear=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBearposes to sv_Construct "202=100,601=0"

Pose 601 for Bear, for example.

While in xLoversCreature.ini from MotionNT folder they are enabled:

;===Bear=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBearposes to sv_Construct "202=100,601=100"

That is exactly what the instructions state.  Regarding the workshop stuff you also need to READ step 4 from the spoiler under each of the new creature animations, which is to make a MANUAL ENTRY to your ini file to enable whichever animations (one or two or all) that you add from the opening post.  The reason it is left to YOU to manually enter the data is so that YOU have a choice on whether to install one or two or all of the new creatures and their animations.  If you do not make the manual entry the animation won't play.  601=0 means that 601 will never play.  =100 means the animation system will pick this animation randomly (or always if it is the only one).  No, I do not recommend installing the NT ini as it may contain other animation adds that you don't have.  That may lead to crashes or errors.

I don't know shit about the beta LC stuff.  Ask in that thread.

34 minutes ago, gregathit said:

what the instructions state

is not possible, due to unviability the LoversMotionNT 1.9 pack.

So you recommend to use base Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2a pack from OP, with your better animations from Creatures Overhaul - Workshop and xLoversCreatureQuest.ini made from instruction to each creature. 

And to forget about LoversMotionNT 1.9, did i got it right?

1 hour ago, Katsuni said:

So you recommend to use base Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2a pack from OP, with your better animations from Creatures Overhaul - Workshop and xLoversCreatureQuest.ini made from instruction to each creature. 

And to forget about LoversMotionNT 1.9, did i got it right?

Yes.  Follow the instructions and forget about NT.  I reworked several of the NT animations so if you installed NT, you'd loose those.  Many of the NT animations were badly out of alignment.  Some still are a bit, but easily fixable now with the movement controls built into the LAPF.

Some of the creature packs contain their updated ini, so you need to read the spoiler and examine the download.  I think the bottom creature pack might contain the updated ini for all the above, but check to make sure.  The animations numbers I think are listed in each spoiler, but also can be found in the ini folder of each download.  So as you install each one, just verify that you have added that animation to the creature.ini file.  It is a bit tedious, but not knowing who will install what animation, it was the only way we could do it.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...