1 hour ago, fejeena said:

You don't have your game in C:programfiles (x86)

You have Direct-X 9 files

You don't use Nexus Modmanager ( It can not install Lovers Mods)

Install OBSE; Pluggy,....

Install Body Mods

You must use LAPF ! You install it first.

Then you install LoversCreatures2  ( and other lovers Mods)  see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/   That are LAPF Mods, don't use older versions.

Then you run BOSS

then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And sort your Lovers Mods like in my example load order.

-------------

My yellow Link is sorted in the install order.  Follow from top to bottom.

Well I poured over your link some more, made some INI changes.. hand moved a lot on the load order based vaguely on a load order I saw listed in your link and probably did some things I forgot because I've been at this awhile.

No change.  However I did forget to mention that with out Lovers Creatures, that Oblivion Combat Extender (based off of RaperS) does work. Its just when it activates between the PC and a creature, they just stand there while sound effects are played.

If Lovers Creatures is on my game.. or even if its deactivated and just its meshes for animations are present, the game automatically crashes. You see I thought maybe if OCE is missing the animations, I could just put Creature's animations on there and call it a day.. but again, any of its files even being present causes the game to crash.

The new hand picked through load order:

Oblivion.esm
A_Bloody_Mess.esm
BathingMod_Base.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
OBGE - Liquid Water.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
sk_Katanas.esp
A Bloody Mess - Bloody Fights.esp
realistic-weapon-reach-mod.esp
newstartV3.esp
BathingMod_Soap.esp
BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp
BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp
BathingMod_ABMCP_Bathtubs_and_Bathrooms.esp
Mister Misanthrope's Custom Settings.esp
CM Partners.esp
CowRaceBulvene.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners NPC NE.esp
CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
HTS-WithMessages.esp
Burmecian.esp
CM Mane 6.esp
CM MLP Vol V Flower Ponies.esp
CM MLP Vol IV Support Ponies.esp
CM MLP Background Ponies Pack 1.esp
CM MLP Vol III Rare Ponies.esp
LandMagicPatch.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversDeathDenied.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversHVirus.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The only idea I have left right now is to ask for someone who got it to work for them to provide their Load Order for me to compare to.

What did you mean here? "You need not download any other files besides the Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96." didn't LAPF cover this part?

1 hour ago, UniversalBlue said:

What did you mean here? "You need not download any other files besides the Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96." didn't LAPF cover this part?

?? I never said that. But it's right, you don't need any other files.

( In my yellow Link is a spoiler with Lovers Mod instructions and Links . Do not use antique Lovers mods or Lovers Mods from other sides, they are not compatible with LAPF !  )

You install LAPF. It is one files you download and install.  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

All files you need are in the Mod.  The Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 are old and outdated !

Then you install LoversCreatures: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

You download both files :

Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part1.7z  AND Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part2.7z

( You don't need the patches , they are in  Part1 and 2 !  )

You install both parts. You let LoversCreatures overwrite all files !!!!!

After you have installed Loverscreatures you can NOT play the game without LoversCreatures !!!! The LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has LoversCreatures.esm as master file !!! Missing masterfile can crash the game.When you uninstall or deactivate LoversCreatures you should install LAPF again !!!

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

?? I never said that. But it's right, you don't need any other files.

( In my yellow Link is a spoiler with Lovers Mod instructions and Links . Do not use antique Lovers mods or Lovers Mods from other sides, they are not compatible with LAPF !  )

You install LAPF. It is one files you download and install.  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

All files you need are in the Mod.  The Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 are old and outdated !

Then you install LoversCreatures: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

You download both files :

Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part1.7z  AND Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part2.7z

( You don't need the patches , they are in  Part1 and 2 !  )

You install both parts. You let LoversCreatures overwrite all files !!!!!

After you have installed Loverscreatures you can NOT play the game without LoversCreatures !!!! The LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has LoversCreatures.esm as master file !!! Missing masterfile can crash the game.When you uninstall or deactivate LoversCreatures you should install LAPF again !!!

Ok sorry just quoting from the actual Lovers Creatures post. Do you have a link to those two? Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 thing it says it requires?

49 minutes ago, UniversalBlue said:

Ok sorry just quoting from the actual Lovers Creatures post. Do you have a link to those two? Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 thing it says it requires?

Have you read my last post ??

You install LAPF ( One file )  and Lovers creatures2 ( two files ) .  That's all you need !!!!!

The Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 are old and outdated !

52 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have you read my last post ??

You install LAPF ( One file )  and Lovers creatures2 ( two files ) .  That's all you need !!!!!

The Lovers Resource Pack v3 and the Lovers Base Pack rev96 are old and outdated !

Ok well I was copy/pasting directly from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/  which was confusing. At this point I'm just giving up. I've done everything told to me and more. It just refuses to work.

Have you tried...

1) Install LAPF again

2) Sort the Mods

3) Test your game if it works. Start a new game !!!!!! No old save !!!!!

4) Install LoversCreatures2  ( ! Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part1.7z  AND Lovers Creatures Beta1 - Part2.7z  ) Let it overwrite everything it wants !

5) Sort the Mods

6) Test your game if it works. Start a new game !!!!!! No old save !!!!!

• 3 months later...

So, this is an oddity.  Whenever I load Lovers Bitch (though OMM), it deactivates both LoversCreature.esm and LoversCreature.esp, and will not let me activate them and stay activated.  When out of curosity I checked it with the launcher, it says both of them are invalid files.  If I roll back to the older version of LC, it works fine.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

LoversBitch works fine with loversCreature2.

Then why is it deactivating LC2?  If I don't load LBGW, LC2 stays active.  If I load LBGW, LC2 deactivates and I can't get it to stay activated, either through OMM or the launcher.  I don't know what else would be causing that.  I even redownloaded both of them yesterday, and it didn't help.

You mean via OBMM?  You are launching the game through OBMM right?  I've never heard of one mod being deselected when another is selected.  

You should NEVER run the launcher!  NEVER!  That creates a brand new ini when you do, which can cause other problems.  Oblivion's launcher is a steaming pile of shit.

The latest LB version is about 3 years old and nobody had your problem.  Also LoversCreatures2 latest version.

Lovers Bitch is optimised for Lovers Creatures2, don't use a older version.

These two Mods are not guilty!

A Mod can not deactiave anothe Mod.

Modmanager problem, new installation ?

Oblivion launcher "killed" your ini.  Delete the ini ( in c : program files .... \ My documents\my games\Oblivion     Not the default ini in the game folder !!!

Then start the game and a new ini is created. Quit game and make your cahnges ( disable border,   CPU tweaks, ..)   Oblivion launcher ??? Think the last time i started the laucher was 2006 maybe 2007. Oblivion Modmanager first release 31March 2006. I played about one year without Modmanager...until my game crashed.

the only reason I used the launcher was to see if it would do anything different.  That's where the 'invalid file' warning came from.  I personally hate the launcher, but I don't launch from OMM.  I use the OBSE loader directly, mostly because that's what I got used to before OMM came out.

So tried again.  Reloaded LC2, adjusted to top of LPK group (all those at the end btw), launched from OMM, crashed.  Reopened OMM and it's checked.  So, opened LOOT (not to reorder, but it's good for seeing conflicts and missing masters) and it's saying the same thing, that LBGW needs LC.esm, which is present but not active.  But it's checked in OMM.  I'm really confused by this.

If I deactive LBGW, everything loads fine.

Your load order please.

LoversBitch master files load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

If your load oder is

Oblivion.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

you will get a error message.

Have you used TES4Edit? Start TES4Edit with all your Mods and see if it loads. With missing master files or wrong masterfile load order it will stop loading and you get a message.

And I hope you don't use LOOT for Oblivion ! LOOT does not work with Oblivion !!!

I don't use LOOT for Oblivion sorting, it's just a handy way of seeing errors!  And that is the order of those three.

I never thought of TES4Edit, been way to long since I've played.  Having it loading now, it's been about 10 minutes and still on loading LC.esm.  No errors, it's just staying there.  And this is the one I downloaded yesterday.

Edit: Ok, looking at it again, here's what's in the Messages window:

"TES4Edit 3.0.30 EXPERIMENTAL starting session 2018-06-04 21:39:59
Using Oblivion Data Path: E:\Games\Oblivion\Data\
Using ini: E:\mydocs\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
Using settings file: C:\Users\Dubird\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.tes4viewsettings
Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Dubird\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.txt
Fatal: Error loading plugin list: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 1006.
The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid>
[Oblivion.esm] Loading file
[Oblivion.esm] File loaded
[Oblivion.esm] Start processing
[Lovers with PK.esm] Loading file
[Lovers with PK.esm] File loaded
[Lovers with PK.esm] Start processing
[LoversCreature.esm] Loading file"

the plugins.txt file is in that location and appears to be fine. 

Ok.

*headdesk*

Originally, I didn't unpack it, just created the .omod from the compressed file. That's what I've done with everything else, and it has always worked before.  I even checked the Data folder to make sure they were in the right spot. So, this time, when I downloaded the files above, I added them manually then sorted them in OMM.  After going back and uninstalling and reinstalling LBGW, it now works!  I don't know if downloading the original .7z file had an error or didn't download correctly, or what.  But it now works, so thank you for your help!

I always unpack files  and then create a OMod but without readme files, screenshot or replacer folders.

e.g. in my LobersBitch Mod are 3 readme txt files , two different esp and a extra folder. If you don't unpack the file you never see it. And you will install a lot of not needed stuff in your game folder.

But good that it works now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've installed Lovers Creatures 2 recently and everything works fine but those animal dicks. Well, I haven't played much of the mod but I noticed that the creatures don't have dick during sex ( I've only experienced this with dog and troll). I also have a mod that involves animal sex which is "Player Slave Encounter", the animals used by this mod have dicks like normal. So could it be something missing on my end ? 

I took a look at the "creatures" folder in the "meshes" folder and found a bunch of .nif "armor" files that I assume the mod will equip the creatures with during sex ? 

• 3 months later...

Today I'm on a fresh new install and new game. I just stopped posting because I didn't want to argue. Creatures 2.0 still crashes to desktop if a creature is present or summoned with out fail. I wish 1.0 was still available.

Update: just did a bunch of tests. Its the animations and models that crash the game. If I leave the models and animations out it works perfectly. I'm not sure what to do with this information but its a clue as to why I can't get Creatures 2.0 to work.

If I don't add the Meshes folder, I can summon creatures all day long. They appear as floating heads and will molest characters who just stand there making noises because their animations are gone.

If any mesh or animation is present, the game crashes the moment a creature is even loaded in the same place.

Sure you have installled LoversCreatures2 AFTER LAPF ?

LoversCreatures2 must overwrite some LAPF files ! LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

If you still have the LAPF esp it can crash your game.

And hope you have not installed the Lovers Mods with Nexus Modanager, that will not work !!! Do it manually or with OBMM or TESMM.

And maybe you have a wrong load order.

And the meshes and animation works fine. They don't crash your game, hundreds of people use the mod without problems.

And old Loverscreatures 1.4.1 ; But I have not testes if the downloads still work. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91-outdated-lovers-creatures-141/

50 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Sure you have installled LoversCreatures2 AFTER LAPF ?

LoversCreatures2 must overwrite some LAPF files ! LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

If you still have the LAPF esp it can crash your game.

And hope you have not installed the Lovers Mods with Nexus Modanager, that will not work !!! Do it manually or with OBMM or TESMM.

And maybe you have a wrong load order.

And the meshes and animation works fine. They don't crash your game, hundreds of people use the mod without problems.

And old Loverscreatures 1.4.1 ; But I have not testes if the downloads still work. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91-outdated-lovers-creatures-141/

Well.. I've done all of that. Installed LAPF, put Creatures in and overwrote. I do this manually. I use OBMM.

As for load order.. I thought I remembered something about Creatures needing to always be last. So Creatures is the last ESM and the last ESP in the load order.

And you know what you made me realize something.. because I found 1.4 a few hours ago and it didn't work either.. but it used to. So that means the thing that's wrong is some how something to do with my current game?

I mean. It's on Steam. But that shouldn't make a difference.

Years ago I used to play with a whole ton of mods and Lovers Lab content including Creatures. I think I had the CD version then.

I'm going to try something out real quick that I thought about. I'm going to turn off everything except Oblivion, the DLCs, Lovers with PK and Creatures and see what happens.

Well that didn't work. Same problem. I just don't get it. Not at all. Is it possible that the skeleton model is the problem at all? I mean LAPF comes with one, but..

BTW LAPF works fine. Its just the Creature animations. If I don't have those animations on file, things work.. just that there's no animation. It just makes no sense.

I keep feeling like I'm close to figuring this out but I never do.