A attempt to patch PK Extender is up here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

For now the OP somehow got bumped to be the second post so if you don't see the patch at the top of the OP then scroll down to post 2.

I made Ashal aware of this and at some point in his busy schedule he will correct the OP.

Not sure if the patch works as neither I nor WappyOne are terribly familiar with all the features and functions of PK Extender.  Currently I do not have it installed and can't do so until this weekend.  If the patch doesn't work I will install the Extender and see what I can figure out over the weekend.  I have also asked the Great and All Knowing Donkey to take a peek if he gets time.  One way or the other we will get PK Extender back up and running, it just may take a bit.

Thanks Greg, the extender works great now. There are still a few bugs, but nothing that can't be ignored.

Hey I found missing textures. The dog dick textures ( knott.dds ) are not in the download, so all people who didn't have LoversBitch or LoversCrowningIsle have dogd.nif and skeletalhoundarmor.nif without texture.

Excellent work!!!! could add all MotionsNT anis without add extra anis in the esp. Scritp change is easy, and the new ini is really useful.

I will add-in the missing dog textures and make a patch for all those who already downloaded the files. 

We will not be adding the MotionNT animations to the pack as that is against the mod makers wishes.  However WappyOne did everything he could (including making compatible ini files) so that installing the MotionNT animations is pretty painless.

Holler if you find anything else missing and I will patch it up.

Oh, by the way, the dog textures were never in any version of lovers creatures.  I guess that was always something you used to have to get from Lovers Bitch.  Also the skeletal hound armor for all but the dick are vanilla textures so you would still see the hound....just no naught bits.  :P

Patch will be in the Downloads area and you will be able to select it separately.  Take me a minute to get it uploaded.

I would not tell that you should put the MotionsNT anis in the mod, I only want to tell that I could add all the anis without add extra anis in the esp (only script change). The extra/free anis in the esp were enough to add all new anis (and I had some more from the Daedra Sutra Pack. And when I needed space for 2 anis, there were 2 free anis for that creature).

After the work with my old LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp to add all anis I was really happy that this time it was so simple. Thanks

Could you need some of my creature meshes?

One thing i did notice, however, is that the ogre never actually seemed to initate action now. I also seem to not have some of the other animations thati  had before installing the new Loverscreatures, such as ones from trolls, fire atronach, or the  tentacle monsters. Any ideas?

One thing i did notice, however, is that the ogre never actually seemed to initate action now. I also seem to not have some of the other animations thati  had before installing the new Loverscreatures, such as ones from trolls, fire atronach, or the  tentacle monsters. Any ideas?

Ok, the issues the you are having with the ogre must be on your end, as the ogre raped my PC right off the bat when summoned.

The Trolls and Fire Atronach worked fine as well.  Now the tenacle mosters was a different story.  That one is truly broken.  I will have a patch to correct her up shortly.

Edit: Tentacle Monster Patch uploaded to Downloads page.  It is a very small patch and will NOT harm anything at all....well other than the folks the Tentacle Monster will rape....... :s

I would not tell that you should put the MotionsNT anis in the mod, I only want to tell that I could add all the anis without add extra anis in the esp (only script change). The extra/free anis in the esp were enough to add all new anis (and I had some more from the Daedra Sutra Pack. And when I needed space for 2 anis, there were 2 free anis for that creature).

After the work with my old LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp to add all anis I was really happy that this time it was so simple. Thanks

Could you need some of my creature meshes?

Why did you need to make a script change at all to add in MotionNT? With the extra slots it should only need an .ini change.

I have a problem with the sex positions after installing this mod......

The actors doesn't stand side by side correctly where penis meet vagina, but instead displaced half or a meter away from each other, sometimes in the wrong direction too. I recopy the previous animations and it fixed the problem.

I wonder if anyone had the same problem as mine? Am I missed something?

use the 0-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust animations same as you would with human animations.  At this time no one has gone through and adjusted all the animation ini files to line up all that well.  That will happen during the creature animation overhaul in a couple of months.

WappyOne how can a new ani work without script change? If we need only the ini why is the script in the esp?

example: Troll

I renamed MotionsNT 239 kf and ini  to 4301 and put them in the right folders.

here my script change

original

;Troll Original 239 new 4301 to 4400 SposGroup == 239

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Troll\" == 1 )
  set iRandom to Call xLoversCreatureGetWeightedPos xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureTrollposes
  if iRandom
   SetFunctionValue iRandom
   return
  endif

SetFunctionValue 239
 endif

My version

set iRandom to Call xLoversCreatureGetWeightedPos xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureTrollposes
  if iRandom
   SetFunctionValue iRandom
   return
  endif

set iRandom to GetRandomPercent
  if iRandom <= 50
   SetFunctionValue 239
  else
        SetFunctionValue 4301
  endif
 endif

How can it work with only INI change?

;===Troll============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureTrollposes to sv_Construct "239=100,4301=100"

WappyOne how can a new ani work without script change? If we need only the ini why is the script in the esp?

example: Troll

I renamed MotionsNT 239 kf and ini  to 4301 and put them in the right folders.

here my script change

original

if iRandom

SetFunctionValue iRandom

return

endif

SetFunctionValue 239

endif

My version

if iRandom

SetFunctionValue iRandom

return

endif

set iRandom to GetRandomPercent

if iRandom <= 50

SetFunctionValue 239

else

SetFunctionValue 4301

endif

endif

How can it work with only INI change?

;===Troll============================================================

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureTrollposes to sv_Construct "239=100,4301=100"

The .ini parsing takes precedence over the script.  What's in the script is a backup in case the .ini is missing or damaged.  The "239=100,4301=100" is all you needed in this case. This code is what checks the string from the .ini and returns if valid:

if iRandom
   SetFunctionValue iRandom
   return
endif

Now, if you needed to add a 3rd Troll animation to 4302, then you'd need to have edited the .esp to add idelanim support.

Talk about Tentacle Monster Patch.7z.....

Where can I met this tentacle monster?

in a dark alley ;)

ROFL!!!!!!

Sorry GECKO, I missed your question.  You have to summon here via the lovers creatures spell.  Be sure there are enemies to fight close by when you summon her or you will become her target.  She doesn't play well or nicely with others!!!!!  :lol:

Found something, don't know if its a problem for some mods. The Tentacle-creature have a different  ID number than in the old LoversCreature esm/esp.

Old (Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 revised) IDxx0224EB ; new IDxx0015DE

I don't remenber a mod that use the LoversCreature tentacle monster, only own tentacle monster (they only use the meshes/textures folders)

Found something, don't know if its a problem for some mods. The Tentacle-creature have a different  ID number than in the old LoversCreature esm/esp.

Old (Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 revised) IDxx0224EB ; new IDxx0015DE

I don't remenber a mod that use the LoversCreature tentacle monster, only own tentacle monster (they only use the meshes/textures folders)

This should not be an issue as tentacle creature was a creation of Donkey and I don't now of any plugin that he made, other than lovers creatures, that contains her.  To my knowledge, the only way you ever see her is through the summons spell.