No ETA.  I'm already almost a year late as it is.  Promises at this point are pretty much pointless.  LC3 will include all the animations from this thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop/

Some are already available in the OP.  Many I have not finished tweaking, or there aren't enough animation slots for them.  No custom creature support.....unless you re-rig the custom creature to use one of the skeletons that are in LC3.  We had hopes of providing dick support (dicks pop in for vanilla creatures) but the coding for this ran into issues.  With WappyOne working on it (or some similar scripting guru) we might have had a chance.  But apparently real life called WappyOne away.....either that or he got bored waiting on my slow ass to finish all the animations and meshes.  

Long story short, it will most likely just be overhauled animations at this point.  There aren't any bugs to fix that I am aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

http://postfiles15.naver.net/20151013_46/spineliji_14447431177226V8zM_PNG/aa.png?type=w2

aa.png?type=w2

load order 

// ah fuck url never works, so I attached screenshot file

------

Lovers Creatures just dont work.

when I summon creatures, they do shoot red stuff on player, but nothing happens,

even I delete everything and only download your mod and requirements, still dosent work

post-27226-0-46408100-1444743365_thumb.png

Some creatures don't work.

But creatures that cast Magic ( the red stuff ) should work.

But some creatures flee and some can not cast spell.

I never use the summon spells. There are hundreds of creatures in the wilderness with whom you can have sex, ( Joburg, RaperS, and other Mods )

• 5 months later...

Ceatures have no remove clothes function ( body and clothes are one mesh )

Yes the summon cratures use other meshes, nude meshes with penis.

All original creatures does not have a penis.

You can install a creatures replacer with bodies with dicks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Edit: Lovers Creatures is like the base lovers Mod:LAPF, without Mods no Sex ( except the summon spell for animation testing )

With Lovers Rapers Creatures can rape you during a fight

Joburg: stalking creatures

Companions: LoversBitch, Lovers Horse rider

and different Mods with human and creatures sex

Ceatures have no remove clothes function ( body and clothes are one mesh )

Yes the summon cratures use other meshes, nude meshes with penis.

All original creatures does not have a penis.

You can install a creatures replacer with bodies with dicks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Just to be sure, there isn't a function that swap the model like in skyrim? if i install this mod all the creature will be nude even out of sex?

thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...

Think you must delete the creatures in the script (  infront of the line that you do not want )

I think if you only delete the creatures in the ini the creature is still "sexable" and player and creature will stuck in "no-ani-position" during sex ( player in T position )

Sorry don't know which ( can't check it, Oblivion not installed. New hard drive, new Windows installation, hope till weekend Oblivion is installed again. )

Check the scripts in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

I want to make some changes to my copy of LC, but am not sure how. I want to remove all creatures except a few. How would I go about doing that? Is it just simply deleting ini stuff?

No.  Deleting the ini info won't get you anywhere.

Explain more what you are trying to do so we can figure out how to help you.  Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you might not have to do anything at all.  The "base" function of LC2.0 is strictly for summoned creature sex.  It is other mods that key into LC2.0 that cause things like stalking and combat rape.

What I want to do is have only certain creatures "sexable" like fejeena stated.

Not sure on all of what I plan on keeping, but for sure

- dogs

- horses

- xiviali, to allow for werewolf rapings

So I just need to know how to remove the ones I don't want. Mostly, where is the what that I must remove? lol.

I'm sure it is in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

there in one script all creatures are listed. The Oblivion creatures folders.

something like

if(me.ModelPathIncludes "\Baliwog\" == 1)

That means all creatures in the Baliwog folder are "sexable" and use the baliwog animations.

if you delete all the creatures folders in the script you dont want the creatures are no "sexable". Like creatures which are not in original Oblivion folders. ( Like werewolfs form some werewolves Mods. If they are in the new foder "werewolf" no animations = no sex. But if the werewolves are in the Oblivion Xivilai folder they use the Xivilai animation. Like the LoversBitch werewolves. )

EDIT: but some Mods use other creatures ( not only dogs and horses), like crowning isle. If you delete all other creatures you will get the error messages in game ( "not ready for sex" or " can't start sex" ). Maybe that breaks quest scripts if you must have sex with a creature to trigger the next quest stage.

Or you change scripts in other Mods

There in a script is a creatures check.

like this

if IsCreature == 1

You can change it to

IsCreature == 1 && ModelPathIncludes "\dog\" == 1 && ModelPathIncludes "\horse\" == 1 && ......

------------------------------------

And that's what I would do. ( no script changes )

Lovers Rapers, you set creatures in the ini or settings spell to 0 ( rape chance . ! two settings ! creature rape male, and creature rape female )

Also in Joburg you can set the creatures chance to 0 ( setting spell )

So no unwanted creatures sex, but all Mod creatures sex still works. LoversBitch dog rape and Lovers horse rider rape does not use/need Lovers rapers or joburg, they have their own rape scripts.

I was looking around in there and saw that. I'm going to try that. I don't really plan on releasing it, just for personal taste. I'll probably keep goblins to, for pse. Going to be going through mods and slowly but surely make what I want to use work together. FCOM, full UL, BC, OCR. The fewer the creatures that are sexable, the easier making my patch will be. Replace some meshes and textures, make the esp to point aaaall those creatures to the right place.........oh....I can hardly wait. ;) . The things we do to enjoy our games.

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has a script that declares all animations for creatures if you do not want them to use the animation either make the animation list blank, or put ; infront of the script for the creature that you want excluded to disable it entirely.

• 2 months later...

I am having issues with getting the ini weights to work. I tried this:

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureDogposes to sv_Construct "207=100,1101=0,1102=0,1103=0,1104=0,1105=0,1106=0,1107=0,1108=0,1109=0,1110=0,1111=0" 

But it just seems to show all the animations evenly, not just 207 like it should.

It is in my \Data\ini directory. Is that the right place? 

What could I be doing wrong? 

Yes ini in data\ini folder.

In my game it works. I tested it dogs and horses

"207=100,....all other 0 "

"218=100,2201=0,2202=0"

When dog sex starts it's always ani 207. With horse always ani 218.

!!!! But if you use after sex start the ani switch key you go through all available animation/ all installed animations.

But you have only one ani set to 100 so I'm sure you don't use the switch key. Don't know why your dog sex starts with different animations.

If you never need the other animations you can delete the 1101 to 1111 ini  in the data\ini folder ( or put them in a backup folder )

Then the game can only use ani 207

Thank you to both Fajeena and Gregahit.

Gregahit I think your suggestion worked if I understood it correctly. I went under "settings for animations and positions" --> "Set additional animation automatically" and set that to "off"

"On" was default possibly? If not, I may have accidentally clicked it while browsing. Hope this helps anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where all creature sex animations are 'backward' - the player and creature are facing away from each other some distance apart. Just before the animation starts, I get an error message like "xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosInd-ex not found SPos=229". 

The animation seems to play, just weirdly with the character and creature facing away from each other. I checked and I see 229_OffMotionx0-3 exist under Data\Meshes\creatures\Ogre\IdleAnims\ani2.

Is there something obvious I'm missing? I didn't install the resource pack v3 because the LAPF readme says no resource packs are needed anymore (also because I couldn't find it, hah).

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
LoversCreature.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
xeosp++.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer for OOO.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SpellSinger.esp
UChainBeast.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp
AIRrace Evy.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

HunterGuy2 do you have Def animations ? 229_DefMotionx0-3

Data\Meshes\characters\_male\IdleAnims\ani2.

All ani numbers above 200 are creatures animations.

and the ini  229_Motion.ini  ( that is the file you miss )

data\ini

-----------------------------

Hope you have not used Nexus Modmanger, it's shit and can not install Lovers Mods with ini folders. NEVER use Nexus Mod manager !!!

Use Oblivion Modmanager or TesModmanager !

There is no LAPF resource pack v3.  LAPF is one file ! That's all you need

Lovers creatures are 3 files ( you don't need the dog patch)