• 2 weeks later...

character and creature always face the other side. how can I fix this?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I'm feeling stupid that I'd check that load order again and again but still can't make this mod work and now I'm feeling like a retard instead, that I get point to that thread again. seem like I have to make it more formality and understandable

Edit : well, I got two problems

1. when interact both the character face the wrong side

2. those messages that pop up when changing the animation(I seen this one in the thread but can't understand how to fix it yet)

I forget one 3. that tentacle monster magic not work and have a purple line around it aad the mushroom is invisible

OBSEv21

here's my load order

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

character fasing the wrong direction check your ini settings. for line named xmerotate and change it to either 0 or 180 degrees depeneding on what it currently says in your ini now.

point 2 means this can only happen if you did not install the mod correctly witch is why the error is popping up in the first place. if it cannot find a animation or ini it pop an error with the animation nr it is missing. please reinstall the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just wondering if it's possible to make a custom creature to be added into lovers to be allowed to have sex? The creature I'm talking about is the Rideable GateKeeper from: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17618/?so far I took the lovers mesh of the gatekeeper and also converted it to be Bip02, so it'll have a penis and it runs smoothly without crashing. The only problem now is getting lovers to recognize it to initiate sex. Is it a hard process to get the creature to be recognized for lovers? If so then I'll just stop there :D since I don't want to screw up the scripts to the point it doesn't work.

The Rideable GateKeeper must be in the gate keeper Creatures Folder ( Skeleton, meshes, animations) but not shure if then all gate keepers are rideable.

All creatures in the original creatures Folders are fuckable ( I have rabbits, pigs, Worms,...)

If you want a new creature (creatures Folder ) you must change skripts and esp.

If you want the rideable GateKeeper in the original GateKeeper Folder you must change the Skeleton and the new aninations ( gatekeeperdismount.kf, gatekeepermount.kf and perhaps some other kf files. Check the ShiveringIsle meshes bsa what kf exist. ) and change the bones (Bip) to 01

Fejeena, thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and the meshes was all wrong (deformed creature) and lost the ability to use it as a mount by changing it to bip01. I tried doing some other things (leaving all the files alone and placing them into gatekeeper folder to overwrite the files in the bsa) and what happened is that the sex animations of the gatekeeper didn't work. It didn't crash, it's just that the animations themselves didn't play. I at least found out that it's not possible to make it work without some major overhaul to the scripts. So I'll just leave it alone :P Thanks for trying!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know why the Data folder check isn't working for you. You can try changing it to skip that check: Change line 2 "IF EXIST Oblivion.esm GOTO START" to just "GOTO START"

To verify it was able to create the links, check that Data\meshes\MOO\Bear\IdleAnims links to Data\creatures\Bear\IdleAnims.

How can I tell if the \MOO\Bear\IdleAnims links to \creatures\Bear\IdleAnims?

• 1 month later...

Can't start sex with Hitode and Mushroom. It's the only 2 creatures of the list that i can't start sex with.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  LoversCreature.esm
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  Knights.esp
06  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
07  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
08  LivelyCities.esp
09  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
0A  Crowded Cities 15.esp
0B  ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
0C  LoversStupidNpc.esp
0D  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
0E  LoversTachiCat2.esp
0F  LoversCreature.esp
10  LoversHorseRider.esp
11  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
12  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
13  LoversRaperS.esp
14  LoversStalkerMN.esp
15  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
16  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
17  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
18  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
19  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
1A  LoversClubCats.esp
1B  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
1C  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
1D  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
1E  LSTaddonInH.esp
1F  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
20  LoversMB2.esp
21  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
22  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Those two were left in the mod, but were not messed with.  Check that they are enabled in the ini.  I'll get them fixed for LC3.0, but that will be awhile.

Not sure I recommend both LivelyCities and Crowded Cities at the same time.  Both mods do the same thing.

Going to use LivelyCities only then :)

On the ini it has this code

;===Hitode===========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversHitodeposes to sv_Construct "301=100"

;===Mushroom=========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversMushroomposes to sv_Construct "302=100"

When i use taticat on them, it says the creatures are not ready.

Normally the Hitode and Mushroom are enabled in the ini and works. But only one Animation, the one for the male Hitode and Mushroom ( 301 and 302) . And Mods do not ( can not) differentiate between male and female creatures.

That's the reason why in my BravilUnderground addon only the male Hitode and Mushroom are Trainers ( and the female Mushroom is only decoration)

You can enable both animations in the ini ( or in the esp) but it will happen that the wrong ani is used and you must use the ani-change-key (grab key) to get the right Animation.

The few Mods I know which use Hitode and/or Mushroom use different sex-start-scripts for male and female with fixed ani numbers or fixed offender defender, so male and female use the right Off or Def ani ( in old Lovers the 301 and 302 ani had Off and Def Versions in the Creature and Characters ani2 Folder (4 Off and 4 Deff in both ani2 Folders)

For LAPF you can use the old female anis and create a new 4850 Hithode ani and 4950 Mushroom in the esp and also enable it in the ini. Then you can use the Grab key in game and change the ani if wrong ani is used.

Or wait for LoversCreatures3

If you want to do it now and you don't have the Def female Animation see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/page-13?do=findComment&comment=609158

On the ini it has this code

;===Hitode===========================================================

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversHitodeposes to sv_Construct "301=100"

;===Mushroom=========================================================

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversMushroomposes to sv_Construct "302=100"

When i use taticat on them, it says the creatures are not ready.

? Shit can not check it , my LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp is not original ( so many changed: 2 Hitode, 3 Mushroom, 19 dog , 5 horses animations..... So I don't know if the animations are enabled in the original esp )

I know my BravilUnderground Mushrooms and Hitode works ( and worked with the original esp)

Was at the cave training slaves whe i saw this, fejeena :D

On you mushroom female, the dialogue doesn't show up, on the male i press train and it doesn't do anything.

Also with taticat it gives the creature not ready error.

Nevermind, solved it :D

fejeena you mentioned loversidleanimspriority.esp and i had a epiphany.

Just remembered that i have LAPF installed manually and Lovers Creatures installed from Mod Organizer. And with this, it had 2 versions of idleanimspriority.esp and loversanimobjectspriority,esp.

Removed the 2 from LAPF and BAM started to work :D

• 1 month later...

Can someone please help? Do I use the Loversidleanimspriorty.esp and Loversobjectanimspriorty.esp/bsa from here or LAPF? LAPF files are bigger and newer, also LAPF change log states "Latest version of Idle Anims and Anim Objects priority files. They are the versions that LC 2.0 currently uses for maximum compatibility," however at the bottom of the post there is this: "NOTE: YOU MUST either reinstall Lovers Creatures 2.0 after installing this plugin (if you have already installed LC 2.0) or replace the two files listed below with the ones from LC 2.0:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp"

What's the correct thing to do?

Edit: Alright, thanks guys. I'll do as you say.

Use the two files from Lovers Creatures2.  They are guaranteed to work.  The two from the LAPF still need a bit more work when it comes to creatures.  If you don't use lovers creatures, then stick with the LAPF files.

Once LC 3 comes out, then two newer files will be in it as extensive updating is being done to them.

Use the two files from Lovers Creatures2.  They are guaranteed to work.  The two from the LAPF still need a bit more work when it comes to creatures.  If you don't use lovers creatures, then stick with the LAPF files.

Once LC 3 comes out, then two newer files will be in it as extensive updating is being done to them.

Speaking of LC 3, do we have an ETA on that? And what can we expect to come from LC 3? More animations? Creatures? Custom creature Support? Bug fixes? I'm really excited for it nevertheless :D

Also sorry if this has already been covered before and if your tired of repeating yourself, I haven't been following this thread much XD