LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp must be above LoversHooker.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp below Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp need MBP  !! missing master file !! see the example load order ! you need about 10 MBP esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp   need MBP  !! missing master file !!  same as above

LoversMagic.esp  ?? Version ? 66e need MBP  !! missing master file !! or my No MBP Version ?

same

LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp

My No MBP Versions or you don't have the master files.

Yes you have the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm ( it is the only master file) but most Mods needs all the other MBP esp.

Yes and the load order.

Most Lovers MBP Mods will work if you only have the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm and some MBP esp

But Mods like Crowning Isle needs Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

So if you see NPCs with missing eyes or hair you miss a MBP esp

If your game Crash you have a missing MBP race.

• 3 weeks later...

daftendirekt

Lovers Creatures INI ? ( data\ini\xLoversCreature.ini )

;===Hitode===========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversHitodeposes to sv_Construct "301=100,4850=100d"

;===Mushroom=========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversMushroomposes to sv_Construct "302=100,4950=100d"

All kf files in the Folders ?

in data\meshes\creatures\zzzLoversHitode\IdleAnims\ani2 

4850_OffMotionx0.kf

4850_OffMotionx1.kf

4850_OffMotionx2.kf

4850_OffMotionx3.kf

in data\meshes\creatures\zzzLoversMushroom\IdleAnims\ani2 

4950_OffMotionx0.kf

4950_OffMotionx1.kf

4950_OffMotionx2.kf

4950_OffMotionx3.kf

In data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2    

4850_DefMotionx0.kf

4850_DefMotionx1.kf

4850_DefMotionx2.kf

4850_DefMotionx3.kf

4950_DefMotionx0.kf

4950_DefMotionx1.kf

4950_DefMotionx2.kf

4950_DefMotionx3.kf

in data\ini you must have 

4850_Motion.ini

4950_Motion.ini

Depends on progress over in the Creatures Overhaul thread, mostly. General plans:

If there will be animations for it, then support for certain creatures on the receiving/defensive end of sex.

The ability for users to choose if certain animations are used only for rape or consensual sex. (Done)

Hook function for animidlepriority plugins to allow creature mods with different skeletons to use compatible animations, like for Mankar's overhaul.

Sounds awesome to me, especially the last feature, not to mention Gregahit's work on tuning all 2.0 animations. You guys just rock.

This gave me an idea :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31822

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31821

How feasible would that be ?

The goblin cousin of Rance in Cyrodiil anyone ? Rescuing Martine the imperial princess and heir from the clutches of the vilains but not before... aah, let's stop here for now, shall we ^.^ ?

ljacquard the playable Creatures are no creatures they are humans with Creatures "clothes"

Not good with Lovers because you use human-human Animations and your creatures clothes Body have wrong proportions ( Penis, hip, hands not in the right Position ) and if the creatures clothes are full Body (all in one) you can not swap the lower Body during sex ( limp to to erect penis ) and if you can swap only the lower Body you need a new LAPF lower Body for the playable creatures.

Lovers Creatures 3 will work with real creatures from other Mods.

Yes, that is why I was asking if the concept was feasable.

Right now, thanks to LAPF + Creatures, we have :

the creature in OFF position (AI/npc), and the human in DEF (pc).

My question is, given that we ALREADY have the required animations in <Lovers Creatures>, is the following possible :

the creature in OFF position (pc), and the human in DEF (AI/npc).

It was not to know if we could use the mods that I linked in any fashion, other than to give us... err, well, the opportunity to brainstorm!

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

CTD =

1/ because the game attempts to load an ESP that is missing a master ESM/ESP

2/ because of some faulty xml files, usually happens during a flawed installation of <darN> or equivalent user interface mods

3/ because some settings got corrupted, or are missing, in your Oblivion.ini file (rename it, or delete it, so that the game can recreate it from scratch)

4/ the other reasons can happen because of computer (drivers, etc.), but are not worth investigating before 1/, 2/ and 3/

In your case, I think you should read the OP carefully again. You're probably missing something.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
ahtata dremora.esp
HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Does "ahtata dremora.esp" have a master ? MBP by chance ?

Sorry, I do not know this mod, neither <HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp>.

I would also place <LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp> after <LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp>.

Otherwise, your load order looks good to me.

• 1 month later...

The special creatures do not seem to work (any of them). They use the spell but it does nothing.

Do I need to download something else too to get them work?

What special creatures?  Every vanilla creature works.  If it isn't vanilla, it isn't supported unless the new creature uses a vanilla skeleton.

Animations are skeleton specific.

The special creatures do not seem to work (any of them). They use the spell but it does nothing.

Do I need to download something else too to get them work?

What special creatures?  Every vanilla creature works.  If it isn't vanilla, it isn't supported unless the new creature uses a vanilla skeleton.

Animations are skeleton specific.

When I use the spell, there is the category called Special creatures( It includes the tentacle monster, and some kinds of mushrooms ), none of them worked. I haven't tested every single one of the others, but I had no problems with any other ones yet.

So they are definitely not vanilla, I'm unsure about the skeleton, but high chances that they aren't vanilla either.

If they are not supported, do you know what I need to get in order to get them work?

Tentacle Monster and mushroom works fine in my game.

Some other creatures does not work.

I once posted

EDIT:

Did some play testing.

After I set horse, Sheep and deer aggression and confidence to 100 I test all creatures

Do not use the "xLoversCreatureLoversAttack" spell
Baliwog, Boar, Horse, Mountain lion, Rat, Sheep, Deer
Seems they don't use ranged combat/magic (Magic Skill and Intelligence are not necessary, a Clannfear with Magic Skill 5 and Intelligence 10 works fine)

Do not attack ,just wander around (as if they have a AI Package) Player must hit them.
(Agg = Aggression; no CS = no Combat Style/Default)
Scamp Agg5
Spriggan Agg5
Mud Crab Agg5
Spider Daedra Agg45
Baliwog Agg30
Elytra Agg50  no CS
Flesh Atronach Agg30 no CS
Gate Keeper Agg30 no CS (and wrong scale 1,5 should be 1 or animation does not fit)
Grummite Agg45 no CS
Hunger Agg30 no CS
Shambles Agg30 no CS ( also do not attacked after set Agg to 100. Scalon with no CS and Agg 60 works fine)

----------------------------
Willo the Wisp attacks but only use his own spells (after 3 minutes real time still no "xLoversCreatureLoversAttack" spell)
----------------------------------------------------------------

But why you use the spell ? there are so many creatures in game. Use Joburg ,LoversRapers, or LoversStalkerMN(LSMN)

Tentacle Monster and mushroom works fine in my game.

Some other creatures does not work.

I once posted

EDIT:

Did some play testing.

After I set horse, Sheep and deer aggression and confidence to 100 I test all creatures

Do not use the "xLoversCreatureLoversAttack" spell

Baliwog, Boar, Horse, Mountain lion, Rat, Sheep, Deer

Seems they don't use ranged combat/magic (Magic Skill and Intelligence are not necessary, a Clannfear with Magic Skill 5 and Intelligence 10 works fine)

Do not attack ,just wander around (as if they have a AI Package) Player must hit them.

(Agg = Aggression; no CS = no Combat Style/Default)

Scamp Agg5

Spriggan Agg5

Mud Crab Agg5

Spider Daedra Agg45

Baliwog Agg30

Elytra Agg50  no CS

Flesh Atronach Agg30 no CS

Gate Keeper Agg30 no CS (and wrong scale 1,5 should be 1 or animation does not fit)

Grummite Agg45 no CS

Hunger Agg30 no CS

Shambles Agg30 no CS ( also do not attacked after set Agg to 100. Scalon with no CS and Agg 60 works fine)

----------------------------

Willo the Wisp attacks but only use his own spells (after 3 minutes real time still no "xLoversCreatureLoversAttack" spell)

----------------------------------------------------------------

But why you use the spell ? there are so many creatures in game. Use Joburg ,LoversRapers, or LoversStalkerMN(LSMN)

If they are supposed to work, but do not work in my game, what should be done in order to get them work?

Perhaps reinstall some of the files?

And I use the spells to test the stuff.

Every single creature does cast the rape spell and they do work.  Make sure you have your rape setting via the Lovers spell menu to rape allowed on your PC.  The only other thing you may need to do is adjust the aggressiveness of the creature (some like deer and horses are programmed to run away by default).  I noticed that some creatures you have to be out of hitting distance for them to use the spell.  If they can hit you, they seem to prefer to do that instead of fuck you.  Go figure.   :P

I know this because I got each and every creature working for LC 2.0 so I could roughly line up the animations.  

With the new overhaul (LC 3.0) this alignment will be perfected, as I am reworking all the animations.  With 3.0 we will introduce limited ability to rape some creatures (not all).  Another feature that will be introduced is the flexible penis for many of the creatures, which will enable better aligned animations.

• 1 month later...

Guys, don't know if I'm too dumb and missed something or it's a real error (probably my fault), but the penises of the animals and creatures are not showing for me, I can summon them, and can have sex with them, but they are not using the right meshes... this is my OBMM order:

13459776_part2.png

13459775_part1.png

Congratulations for not bothering to read install instructions or the any of pinned threads in the LPK tech support section.  Oblivion is very load order sensitive.  Go back to the lovers tech support section and read the pinned threads and follow the instructions.

Only summoned creatures will have dicks.  The vanilla game creatures will not unless you install a plugin that gives them dicks or you install nif replacement files that have boners.