Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

• 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me why this is listed on the 'SCR required items', but when you get here, it says most of the files are outdated?

If these are outdated, where the hell are the UP TO DATE ones?

The only file needed here is the SCS-CombatArmor one and you only need to install the meshes/textures not the esp.

The Preg&Nude Fix should be now integrated into the current Maternity clothing files.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I change that mesh for Type3M 1950 Style suit and it is working fine and also looks good :)

I have this same problem when I put on the dirty pre war business suit it did a stretch to the tie and shoulders! I think you are saying you fixed it but how and is there a fix?

thanks for any help and time

I change that mesh for Type3M 1950 Style suit and it is working fine and also looks good :)

I have this same problem when I put on the dirty pre war business suit it did a stretch to the tie and shoulders! I think you are saying you fixed it but how and is there a fix?

you are replying to a post from 2 years ago in a dead mod..........

you are replying to a post from 2 years ago in a dead mod..........

Yeah I realize most of these are dead... But I just started playing with Fallout new vegas and I'm having this problem with the updated SCR or something that is causing my business suit to warp exactly as the prior pic shows... it stretches the tie and shoulders out to the ground... I don't know how to fix this and am willing to learn but needed help pointing me in the right direction or if this was solved then how to fix?

Thanks for your response I appreciate it very much

• 4 years later...

So we need a mod that doesnt even work with scr , for scr??????  this makes no sense at all. is this needed or not? and what exact files? i see NO Combat armor Mod listed here. just p7 body and a fix for p7 body. Shit is so confusing when no one gives proper instructions. Will someone please help me and everyone else here out, Anyone????

11 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

So we need a mod that doesnt even work with scr , for scr??????  this makes no sense at all. is this needed or not? and what exact files? i see NO Combat armor Mod listed here. just p7 body and a fix for p7 body. Shit is so confusing when no one gives proper instructions. Will someone please help me and everyone else here out, Anyone????

On the first post youy have multiple 'hidden' things

click on Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! and download the link in there