Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

But anyone with the ability to aim would be trying to miss the armor and hit the bodysuit. Plus for a few of those there's more bodysuit than armor, so there's actually a much higher chance of hitting the bodysuit.

Have you no idea how a chaimail bikini works? :)

I hate those. I really do. I think armor should be armor. Which is why I don't use that replacer. :P But I'm also just a general proponent for realism, plus I love playing devil's advocate, so I just feel the need to ask these questions.

But anyone with the ability to aim would be trying to miss the armor and hit the bodysuit. Plus for a few of those there's more bodysuit than armor, so there's actually a much higher chance of hitting the bodysuit.

Have you no idea how a chaimail bikini works? :)

Halstrom raises a good point, zippy. We're discussing real world physics in a Sci-fi RPG game.

Evil asked my opinion and I basically said "I like this idea better". If you think the bodysuit tearing before the armour makes more sense then I'm sure Evil will take both our opinions into account...

I hate those. I really do. I think armor should be armor. Which is why I don't use that replacer. :P But I'm also just a general proponent for realism, plus I love playing devil's advocate, so I just feel the need to ask these questions.

I agree with you there, I personally like power armor to look like power armor, that looks hot but just looks like combat armor, no power assistance I can see, but there's little of that in the vanilla stuff either.

Cool stuff, we just got to be careful on how we change over to the new file system, the ESM you previously sent me had nearly all the outfits swapped like tryout stuff, but we didn't have the tryout files swapped to match. So you might want to get a couple of people checking all that stuff if you can as an esp patch for SCR when you can get the rest of the outfit file structure sorted, thos files I broke up, I moved quite a few of them around and even changed som niff names to corrispond to the outfits becous many were just name P1 and I made mistakes a few times linking the wrong mesh. The textures may also need to be sorted for those using textures from Sexout mods.

You can do it as an esp Patch instead of an ESM just open GECK selectiong SCR but don't set it as the active file then just save it as SCR.esp or similar, I can merge that in later pretty easily anytime later. And seeing they are only armor edits, you won't be overwriting anything important in SCR with older data. I'll add a Damage swapping script into the next beta version of SCR tommorrow for the combat armor and you can just add it to the outfits in the esp.

Cool, I'm merging that in for the next beta release of SCR and adding the damage swapping scripts, one little problem is in order to get the P4-P7 versions to be available we are going to need the P4-P7 at 100% too. No rush I've had to rewrite the scripts a lot and more testing needed, to try get it working for just P0-P3 for now.

We also need to make the Health of the outfits to match each stage so 100% = 400, 50% = 200 etc

I've fixed them in SCR, but you probably need to adjust the weights & values too, it's a lot easier for you to do those as you create them in groups.

Sigh... well I tried everything I could think of. Followed a number of tutorials, and I keep either getting Invisible Body Syndrome or simply crash to desktop when I switch to a mesh I modified. So I'm throwing in the towel. Sorry Evilrunner, I wanted to help but I don't think I'll get the hang of this in time to actually help. 

Sigh... well I tried everything I could think of. Followed a number of tutorials, and I keep either getting Invisible Body Syndrome or simply crash to desktop when I switch to a mesh I modified. So I'm throwing in the towel. Sorry Evilrunner, I wanted to help but I don't think I'll get the hang of this in time to actually help. 

Have a break then have another shot, User29 & Evilrunner are the top guns in that stuff, give them a yell with your questions and they'll help where they can, it's probably one or 2 silly little things holding you back :)

send me a mesh you've got the problem on, or give me a bit of info on what you're doing.

Not sure what you mean halstrom about needing the P4-P7 at 100%. Can't we just do it the way SCR did for the other clothes with clothing damage? (IE equip the 50% damage once the player hits P4)

send me a mesh you've got the problem on, or give me a bit of info on what you're doing.

Not sure what you mean halstrom about needing the P4-P7 at 100%. Can't we just do it the way SCR did for the other clothes with clothing damage? (IE equip the 50% damage once the player hits P4)

We also need to make the Health of the outfits to match each stage so 100% = 400, 50% = 200 etc, I've fixed them in SCR, but you probably need to adjust the weights & values too, it's a lot easier for you to do those as you create them in groups.

The Damaged version equipping when pregnancy gets too big will happen ok for stretching, autoswapping outfits.

SCR doesn't know what stage pregnancy is at, I've kept it simple or I would have to move the whole bodyswapping system from pregnancy into SCR.  The Damage swapping scripts in SCR just look at the equipped outfit, if it's a P2 outfit it replaces it with a damaged P2 outfit. My scripting is going to have some loopholes and be overly complex if the P4-P7 versions don't exist.

In the case of Combat Armor and heavy armors, because they don't stretch to swap automatically they aren't in Pregnancy body swapping at all. so the only way anyone gets a P3 combat armor is to modify one, find one or buy one.

So if someone wants to wear 100% combat armor at P7 we have the option they cut out a belly hole in a set of combat armor and hang some extra plating over it or it causes major issues assuming they can somehow even wear it. I have recipes in Pregnancy for making P1-P3 Combat Armor from a P0 Outfit.

I don't think combat armor is going to tear to P7 to be worn, so maybe we use the P3 100% mesh for the P4-P7 vartiations of the 100% outfit, pregnancy would still cause escalating penalties for wearing them.

Actually the more I think about it perhaps they shouldn't exist, and I'll just have to work around that in the scripting & Recipes.

Ok, first stupid question out of the way: You have an armor mesh that was made with the type 3 base hd body. Do you first convert it to the cali body, then go from there with the pregnant cali bodies, or do you leave the base armor as is and just start with the pregnant bodies?

Also, when you import the body and delete the non-body stuff and then import the skeleton, do you join them before you export? Because when I didn't I ended up with 3 scene roots (armor's, body's, and skeleton's). The tutorial I looked at said if you save as a .blend file and then close blender and reopen before you import that it wouldn't do that... but it did. So I tried it without joining first and got floating head and hands syndrome... and when I tried joining them before exporting, I had a crash to desktop when I loaded the game.

I'll pull up blender later and do step by step screenshots of what I did and maybe you can spot where I went wrong.

Hmm, sorry for creating any panic, scriptings not that complicated in SCR end, perhaps what I will do is add the 50% & 25% versions to the body swapping in pregnancy then they will enlarge from P3 to P4-P7 automatically.

This is probably the worst outfit scenario would could have picked which is a good thing as what works for this will be simpler for the other outfits.

Which outfit is next to on your hit list, Vault suits might be good as they have the most variations from one mesh with a 6M set as well if you can do damaged versions of those. I don't know whether you want to reuse Loogies Torn P1-P3 or create your own, either is good for me. I'm replacing torn in the torn vault suit ID's with H50 as SexoutSVaultSuit10150P2B3 is too many numbers for my eyes to not screw up.

Otherwise whatever you feel like tackling first is good for me. I guess there are favorite more common worn stuff people use as realistically, we're not going to get this done for every outfit. The way I fave done the scriping means we can easily change to less or more damgaed variations of each, so maybe on some we just do 30% & 60%, or just 50%.

Hopefully before you got all the mesh stuff done I'd get the SexoutSVaultSuit101H25P2B3 variations out in a beta for you then you can just change the meshes settings in your esp and I can have the scripts ready to go.

An my thoughts on the slave outfits like NCRSlave etc maybe they could be the 50% or 25% versions of outfits for some of the slave wear as the slave, depends on whether we want the outfit to show who owns the slave or where they came from, in the end the collar & shackles should show the ownership. Have to be careful we don't break Tryout stuff if we poke with that I suspect, though we could just duplicate them temporarily.

So after going through it again step by step (I was making screenshots that I was going to send you so you could see what I was doing wrong) I think where I ran into trouble was the mesh adjust. I realized I had no clue what I was doing or how to do it. :-/ The only thing I could figure out how to do was move individual pieces around or warp the hell out of the meshes themselves. Ugh. I tried using that transformation lattice in the Modder's Resources thread but I got an error from that and couldn't figure it out... I might give it another try.

But here's the screenshots, blend file, original mod and the BNB mesh I DID manage to make of it:

Destynova, I usually fit the outfit to the type 3 cali body first, then adjust it to fit the pregnant bodies. not usually too much work to remove the clipping. I'll have a look at your stuff and get back to you in a little bit.

Halstrom, bit confused now after all that :P

Next on the list is the Type3M power armour there was a request for.

For outfits that don't have a valid size (P4 100% combat armour for example) could you just not prevent it from being worn? The player can 'adjust' it to 50% damage so they can. It's a bit weird with how the damage system works (tearing the skirt off just for the belly to fit) but I don't really want to do any more mesh work than I currently have implemented.

For slave stuff I could have it as the 50% or 25% damaged armours, maybe use an addon slot (there's 3 slots for those I believe?) to add details for slave versions vs damage versions. Things like chains, collars etc, and also marking could be added. NCRslave outfit would then be a 25% damage NCR uniform plus the legion slave addon. As an added bonus much of it would be pretty generic, file sizes would be tiny and you could do different versions for each faction off one base outfit.

Ok so I was right in trying to fit it to the cali body first then. I feel like less of an idiot. Though I still feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to adjust a mesh without making it do crazy warping. But that's my own fault for not knowing which tools to use. I'll get there... hopefully. Though I am still green enough that sometimes I do something and I'm like "Wow I think that's actually a step towards what I need to do... how did I do that?" So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

One of the problems I run into is guides and videos tend to skip steps. Like "Import your armor. Now remove the skeleton." (and the picture shows a tool window that is not open on mine and I couldn't switch to it in that view... that frustrated me until I figured out I had to switch to the um... scene root list, whatever it's called, first and click on a bone first.) All that stuff comes with experience but what's frustrating is these guides are supposedly written for noobs. You'd think they'd mention "Hit this button to do this." or "Press this to switch to this view and left/right/whatever click on suchandsuch). So... yeah. But I'm getting better each time I monkey around with it.