Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

I can see about doing a male version. I think at the moment getting the standard outfits all done is my main priority before I go too far down the damage route. Maybe we could just add in a single outfit with all damage / pregnancy variations and see how it works?

[edit] Also while I think of it, couldn't the damage just be based on a check of the items durability with this method? Once the player hits P4+ just keep the durability at 50 or below and it will keep the correct torn version that way.

Yeah, test it on something like Merc outfits, combat armor & Underwear, whatever the most popular vanilla outfits are Combat armor & Metal armor don't swap in Pregnancy so they may be good to test the Damage system exclusively, I think the current system will still work fine if there is any number of damaged versions as it's just a script added to the full health version that waits for it to reach 50, most outfits are 100 health, so the current torn versions are 50.

Uploaded all the custom conversions now, they're listed under Sexout Maternity Clothes - Addons

Since we're back under the old file systems though all the other files are out of date now, I need to find a copy of the old maternity clothes package. I seem to have deleted my backup :s

[edit] Bonus :D Attached a pic of the combat armour at stages 75%, 50% and 25% durability.

post-920-0-25021600-1364581333_thumb.jpg

Uploaded all the custom conversions now, they're listed under Sexout Maternity Clothes - Addons

Since we're back under the old file systems though all the other files are out of date now, I need to find a copy of the old maternity clothes package. I seem to have deleted my backup :s

[edit] Bonus :D Attached a pic of the combat armour at stages 75%, 50% and 25% durability.

MAternity clothes files are here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15699-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

I have a question: What body is th Sexout Clothing System based on? Still the Type 3 (narrowed shoulders) or the Type 6M, which is often referred to as the "Sexout default body".

(I want to reinstall the game for a playthrough with Sexout and want to avoid different bodies. I would notice and therefore be annoyed.)

Yeah, I thought that a bit after I'd made the side by side. There is a bit more damage on the back on the 75, but the 100-75 is a bit weak. I might increase the damage on the 75% one a bit. Maybe take the trousers to knee length.

Probably can't see either from the screens, but the chest on 50 is dented slightly, and 75 much more. (would probably be very uncomfortable at this point)

Attached a pic of the combat armour at stages 75%, 50% and 25% durability.

That is a huge jump from 75% to 50% compared to the one from 50% to 25%.

Hmm, I see what you mean, I suspect it's more a matter of not enough missing from the jump from 100% to 75%, glass half full :)

I have thought a little about adding some body damage (nothing major, just scratches and the like. Been playing Tomb Raider :D) but that might look a bit odd when swapping out.

For standards, 50% will always have a bare stomach so all pregnancy sizes are good. All my 25% outfits so far have exposed genitals as a coincidence atm, but I might continue that then. Other than that though I'm trying to keep things slightly 'realistic'. Heavy cloth damage, but armoured parts relatively intact. (Not to say I'm not going to make them a bit revealing :P )

I would think that would be something that would need to vary from outfit to oufit.

Yeah, it would be more a general guideline to try for as some outfits may not look of for sex even at 25% I suspect.

I have thought a little about adding some body damage (nothing major, just scratches and the like. Been playing Tomb Raider :D) but that might look a bit odd when swapping out.

For standards, 50% will always have a bare stomach so all pregnancy sizes are good. All my 25% outfits so far have exposed genitals as a coincidence atm, but I might continue that then. Other than that though I'm trying to keep things slightly 'realistic'. Heavy cloth damage, but armoured parts relatively intact. (Not to say I'm not going to make them a bit revealing :P )

There are multiple forms of damage, from different attacks, guns, blades, energy weapons, sexual stripping so what ever is done can only be a compromise I suspect. it would have been great if there had been more bodyslots like chest plate, skirt, etc and the heavy parts of armor were worn on those, so the undersuit / underwear was separately changeable :)

Sounds good anyways :)

How difficult is it to make pregnancy meshes? Like... relatively easy but time consuming, or really involved and difficult... and time consuming? I managed to add BNB to an armor that didn't have it following a step by step guide, probably would get better with practice. I imagine the damage system stuff is a little more involved... fine tuning to be specific to each armor and so forth so I'm sure that's beyond me. But I *might* be able to shoulder some of the work load on pregnancy meshes... depending on how difficult they are.

Not too hard really. My usual workflow is to import the outfit, delete body and skeleton, hide everything, import pregnant body, delete all except the body mesh, unhide all, adjust mesh, bone weight copy, import skeleton and export.

Proportional edit makes fitting fitting easy and you can work off previous sizes to limit the amount of editing. I only ever import the outfit once, and just import the next size after each import.

The damage models I have to make mesh changes and texture changes, but once the base model is done pregnant meshes are no more difficult.

If you want to have a bash at it I can send you a set of meshes to have a go at doing.

Hmm... I'll see if I can figure out how to do all that and try it on the outfit I use. If I meet with success I'll help where I can. Keep in mind I just started using Blender and I don't know what my learning curve will be like. Some things I pick up easily, other things... not so much.

Welcome to the new thread for Sexout Clothing.

Sexout Clothing Damage

Currently a WIP, this pack will contain damage versions of clothing. As your clothing's durability goes down it will get more battered and damaged.

Brilliant!

Will this have compatability for modified versions of vanilla outfits? For example, I make rather heavy use of Type 3M Clothing.

I seem to have encountered a bug My characters body color doesn't match my heads color with the P7B4 body

ScreenShot0_zps4db79933.png

Thanks for that, fixed the problem, it will be in the next upload.

wow that was fast, gotta love this community, you guys really care about your mods

I could add some in yes, It's a lot of work though to do an outfit. If you have any outfit in particular you want doing then let me know and I can see.

I'm especially interested in the sex-ified power armours in Type 3M Clothing and how they would degrade... maybe the armour pieces go first and by the time you're down to half CND you'd just be in the bodysuit?

I could probably do it that way. The two main ways would be to either blast off sections of metal, leaving the bodysuit, which then tears. Other would be to break the bodysuit first while the metal stays intact. Would get a fair bit of side boob and stuff that way too :P Might be a way to have both, I'll see :)

I seem to have encountered a bug My characters body color doesn't match my heads color with the P7B4 body

ScreenShot0_zps4db79933.png

Thanks for that, fixed the problem, it will be in the next upload.

wow that was fast, gotta love this community, you guys really care about your mods

Was a very quick fix for that, I'd just forgotten to set the skin shader flags. I'll try to get it up when Combat armour is done. Currently have 100%, 75%, 50% damage done, and up to P3 on 25%. Taking longer than usual due to Guild Wars 2 events :P

I could add some in yes, It's a lot of work though to do an outfit. If you have any outfit in particular you want doing then let me know and I can see.

I'm especially interested in the sex-ified power armours in Type 3M Clothing and how they would degrade... maybe the armour pieces go first and by the time you're down to half CND you'd just be in the bodysuit?

I could probably do it that way. The two main ways would be to either blast off sections of metal, leaving the bodysuit, which then tears. Other would be to break the bodysuit first while the metal stays intact. Would get a fair bit of side boob and stuff that way too :P Might be a way to have both, I'll see :)

I like the first idea more, it makes more sense to me. Armour plating is more likely to absorb damage and break before the bodysuit (that is supposing the bodysuit isn't intentionally targeted first), though I think once the armour is gone the bodysuit should show some small signs of damage (due to the suit seeing combat and having its armour plating torn off) as opposed to looking fresh like the normal bodysuit.