Diablo Elf 6 in 1 omod

I had this long time ago, really love the design of this race

But only one problem, it does not have all the race posted in the picture (after you use OBMM and there is preview of the race)

Picture in OBMM contain

-chocolate v1

-chocolate v2

-original (does not looked the same, the horn!!!)

-ice cube v1

-cheese v1

-dragon tatoo v1

-dragon tatoo v2

-chocolate v3

-mulberry

-moon&diablo were not part of the picture, but included in the pack

i really dig for the chocolate v1 & v2, and also the dragon tatoo ver. Anyone know where to get it?

the original source of this race is from http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1532362-1-1.html

But i can't read chinese T_T

Diablo Elf 6 in 1 omod (Best used with the High-rez skin texture I shared in this topic http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2460)

http://freakshare.com/files/21cri42f/DiabloElf6in1.omod.html

Includes

Cheese V1

Chocolate V3

Ice Cube V2

Original Low Rez

Purple Mulberry

Moon&Diablo

Thanks' date=' Sizustar! These elves look great. :D

I did notice a small issue though, and it's in regards to the ears of the Purple Mulberry race. In my game, they don't seem to match skin colors...

post-7729-13597871082941_thumb.jpg

UPDATE!!

I managed to fix the mismatched ears color problem. In fact, this issue also applied to the DiabloElf Ice Cube race, too. I fixed the issue by simply deleting the "DEEars_n.dds" files in their respective Texture folders. I don't know if this will have any adverse effects in the future but so far everything is looking good now. I just thought I should let everyone know incase some of you came across the same problem. Below is a pic of the fixed ears...

post-7729-135978710866_thumb.jpg

Also, sorry if this has been discussed before, but I do agree with baronight. I, too, have a couple of missing races, which I've identified in red in this pic...

post-7729-13597871084271_thumb.jpg

But then again, if these races were included in the package then it wouldn't be called "6 in 1" since there would be more, lol.

They're not pretty in my game' date=' can anyone uploead a nice save file?

[/quote']

Aside from the issues I've mentioned above, the ladies look pretty good in my game even at default settings. You can actually see that on my screenshot of the Purple Mulberry (ignore the mismatched ear skin color). Then again, I have XEORC4 installed so I don't know if you need this or some other mod prerequisite.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I grabbed the DiabloElf 6 in 1 race pack But Im missing the hair mesh for those.

The diabloEF mesh folder contains everything but the hair mesh

However The diabloEF texture folder contains the textures

Wow, extracting with nexus manager missed the file. I fixed it using obmm to extract it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but here are some high resolution Diablo chocolate skin packs:

DiabloElf Choco alternate textures (no tattoos) 4096 V3+.7z

DiabloElf Choco alternate textures (tattoos) 4096 V2+.7z

A larger pack with several additional variants like ice cube and purple mulberry is here (file size too large for an attachment).

If the skins in these archives are still too bright they can be darkened quite easily...

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but here are some high resolution Diablo chocolate skin packs:

attachicon.gifDiabloElf Choco alternate textures (no tattoos) 4096 V3+.7z

attachicon.gifDiabloElf Choco alternate textures (tattoos) 4096 V2+.7z

A larger pack with several additional variants like ice cube and purple mulberry is here (file size too large for an attachment).

If the skins in these archives are still too bright they can be darkened quite easily...

I believe these are Diablo Chocolate and Diablo Tattoo VI or V2. The one I am looking for is Diablo Chocolate VI, the first one from left to right.

v3uQd.jpg

I remember downloading it from somewhere alongside Diablo Elf Chocolate V2 (which I still have), and I really liked it since it was darker than the average chocolate skin. But it appears it is nowhere to be found anymore :(. IIRC they were named as Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate respectively, and the  tattooed versions were "4 dragons" and "Devil".

Okay, the 4 dragons and Devil Style versions are in the big pack :P but no luck with the darker Chocolate VI :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Which type of body is seen in the picture, for the tattooed diablo elves?

EDIT: It seems when I have installed the textures for these diablo elves, the neck area and the ankles seem to not have the same lighting. Anyone know why?

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 2:14 AM, fejeena said:

The OMod

https://www.4shared.com/file/G9HnMBo2ge/Diablo_Elf_6_in_1-43117-.html?

The two textures downloads above works  ( from Poontank )

And some more textures here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15-ff-custom-skins/

Many thanks for the above links, fejeena.  As it appears that Nexus Mods took down any traces of Diablo Elves.  Fortunately, I downloaded DiabloElf only just recently... this January in fact.  So its removal was extremely recent.

When I tried the above 4Shared link, my antivirus went into overdrive.  So I have chosen to attach my copy of Diablo Elf right here

I 'bsa'ed the resources, so the download only has two files within, the esp and bsa. 

Diablo 6-in-1.zip

Of course any non-bsa'ed textures such as the '15-ff-custom-skins' link above will overwrite bsa files.

10 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Many thanks for the above links, fejeena.  As it appears that Nexus Mods took down any traces of Diablo Elves.  Fortunately, I downloaded DiabloElf only just recently... this January in fact.  So its removal was extremely recent.

When I tried the above 4Shared link, my antivirus went into overdrive.  So I have chosen to attach my copy of Diablo Elf right here

I 'bsa'ed the resources, so the download only has two files within, the esp and bsa. 

Diablo 6-in-1.zip 293.82 MB · 1 download

Of course any non-bsa'ed textures such as the '15-ff-custom-skins' link above will overwrite bsa files.

It's the oddest thing, if I start a new game with your mod version active the game crashes but if I use fejeena's version it starts fine.

8 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

It's the oddest thing, if I start a new game with your mod version active the game crashes but if I use fejeena's version it starts fine.

That is extremely weird.

The ESP files are the same.  The resources within the BSA uploaded within mine are the same as the un-archived resources within his link.

Have you tried using the ESP from mine with the un-archived resources?  If not, are you including the BSA file? 

JustTaken.jpg

The beauty of the Esp/BSA combo is that I just copied the two files into my Data folder, and activated the esp. Installation took no time at all. Removal is just as clean.  And above, I just ran my game with it moments ago just fine.