Official Apologies

HanPL

Ok people

I want to apologize for yesterday event. I was drunk and had ragequit about couple of criticism there' date=' was few more factors involved but that was the main reason

I hope this won't affect anyone willigness to speak freely about what they like on our forum and what they don't.

It had nothing to do with lolicon, becasue I don't know if you guys know but we allow to post x117 race, and loli related content as long as it don't involve sexual behavior.

All topics will be restored in about 2 days + small bonus from my side as a gift for forum.

[/quote']

You were drinking... Damn, I knew if I had only gotten back from the beach a few days earlier... ;)

Even though I missed the goings ons... I'm glad your still here Han, and Ashal your thoughts about how this forum should be is exactly why I decided to stay so many months ago after stumbling over here in my search for various mods. Its also the reason I decided to pay a crazy amount of money for international data plans on both my phones so I can pop on from whereever I may be from month to month.

I did not see this, unfold, but I to truly dislike anything intentionally leading to child like action..

Talking young, to me it 18 to 22, and I'm okay with that. But this is one subject, that though I am freely willing for people to use there imagination how ever they wish.

I think like picking your nose in public, this is something we might be better off without.

Children must always be able to look up to Adults for protection. I think this even extends into our fantasy's as well.

While these are my personal thoughts on this subject. I do understand that people have thought's. Some thoughts I think though should be controlled.

Please do not take offense at my thinking on this subject. I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Archived